Well well well

Don't call it a comeback

Well well well indeed.

Clippers are leading 99-88 against the Hudson Rockers in game 1 of the western conference semifinal. They are playing a best of 7 matches against the rockets to try and get to the final for the 1st time in the franshee history... C'on the clippers!!!

good evening night crew

Ship, Ship,
            Congratulations to all that had faith.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-0...ughter/6441320
            On behalf of the 'longshots' crew here on IPB, would you consider changing your fitness blog thing to one more concentrated on your gfs dreams/intuitive insights/predictions ?

tyvm.

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
              On behalf of the 'longshots' crew here on IPB, would you consider changing your fitness blog thing to one more concentrated on your gfs dreams/intuitive insights/predictions ?

tyvm.
              The fitness blog will rename as us, but I'm gonna have to start probing these dreams of hers.
              Will report to BBV...

Been mentioned before but Bet365 have the 50/50 inplay offer on both CL semi finals. Everyone in this thread should be using the offer even if you have never bet on football before. It is essentially free money, no strings around the offer. You place a 50 bet before the games starts then place a 50 bet inplay which bet365 will refund in cash if it loses. You need 100 in the account to use the offer as you need to place both bets and they will then refund after the match. For those that don't want to gamble it up you can back something like the below to guarantee you a decent completely free inplay bet.

Put 50 on over .5 goals at 1/12 - Wins get 54 back
                Put 7 on no goals in the game currently 7-1 - Wins get back 56
                Total bet is 57 for a 56 or 54 return.

Max loss 3 euro for a 50 quid free bet in-play.

Been mentioned before but Bet365 have the 50/50 inplay offer on both CL semi finals. Everyone in this thread should be using the offer even if you have never bet on football before. It is essentially free money, no strings around the offer. You place a 50 bet before the games starts then place a 50 bet inplay which bet365 will refund in cash if it loses. You need 100 in the account to use the offer as you need to place both bets and they will then refund after the match. For those that don't want to gamble it up you can back something like the below to guarantee you a decent completely free inplay bet.

You can also place the 0-0 at 15/2 with Betway, or at 7/1 with Betfair and you've a chance of getting your €7 back if you pick the correct refund trigger
                  • Cristiano Ronaldo scores first
                  • Real Madrid win and both teams score
                  • Match ends in a score draw
                  • 4 or more goals are scored
                  • Carlos Tevez scores first

Or have no bet, enjoy the game, max loss 0 euro

Lots of dog pics in the BBV lately, this ones not mine but my m8 got it last week.

Like a direwolf from GOT but smaller obv.

Or just throw the 100 on 0-0 sure for the bants.

Hoping for some situation tips so I know where to bet later tbh

Or have no bet, enjoy the game, max loss 0 euro
                              I'm almost certainly going to do the exact opposite - bet €100 on the game, very unlikely that I'll watch it Do have tickets to that Public Service Broadcasting gig later that Tar mentioned a few weeks ago, so have a decent excuse.

Thinking of the pre-match €50 on over 1.5 goals at 2/5, then maybe the risk-free €50 on Ronaldo anytime? Or maybe the over on the corners?

I'm almost certainly going to do the exact opposite - bet €100 on the game, very unlikely that I'll watch it Do have tickets to that Public Service Broadcasting gig later that Tar mentioned a few weeks ago, so have a decent excuse.

Thinking of the pre-match €50 on over 1.5 goals at 2/5, then maybe the risk-free €50 on Ronaldo anytime? Or maybe the over on the corners?
                                The risk free fifty has to go on some decent bet like bale first goal of something for the big return

I really hate Over 1.5 goals at 2/5. That's a shocking price imo.

Juventus have only conceded just 19 goals in their 34 league games. They've also kept clean sheets in 7 of their 10 champions league games, including the last 3. They will be delighted to get out of this game with a clean sheet, and Real Madrid won't be too disappointed with a 0-0/0-1 result.

You can also place the 0-0 at 15/2 with Betway
                                    Betway are to be avoided I believe.

The risk free fifty has to go on some decent bet like bale first goal of something for the big return
                                    Yep, assuming its close to the true price its much more +EV to use free bets like this on longer priced selections.

Probs going 50 on real dnb pre game and 50 on 0-0 once kick-off happens. Unless someone comes on with tips I can follow/go against.

Due to the fact most gamblers are losers in the long run, getting a good proportion to deposit €100 has to be good for a site long term. Must be to cover Emmets bonuses

Would love to see 365s projected/previous figures on these
                                        Last edited by Dice75; 05-05-15, 14:07.

Betway are to be avoided I believe.
                                          Yeah, i've read a few stories about them including this one. I don't have an account myself because there's no signup offer with them using Skrill and that's all I use for moving money around.

Probs going 50 on real dnb pre game and 50 on 0-0 once kick-off happens. Unless someone comes on with tips I can follow/go against.
                                          I like draw/draw at 7/2 for the freebie.

Sick brag for all you feckers with €100 available to speculate on free money almost a week after payday!

Have immediate outgoings of €1,400 rent, €1,100 creche, €200 utility bills on first day of every month, leaving just about one weekend of fun. Cannot wait to decimate that creche bill.
                                                French hookers in line for unexpected windfall

Sick brag for all you feckers with €100 available to speculate on free money almost a week after payday!

Have immediate outgoings of €1,400 rent, €1,100 creche, €200 utility bills on first day of every month, leaving just about one weekend of fun. Cannot wait to decimate that creche bill.
                                                  A hitch weekend could easily be €5,000.

Hitch lives well.

Does anyone know of any decent graduate programmes still available? Hadn't planned on pursuing that route but looks like a plausible option now. Ideally if anyone here wants to give me a job that's cool too

No asians please (sound is bad, but ending is well worth it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJPTqWtv8IQ
                                                          Just seen this myself. New to reddit over the last month.

I seem to just browse the homepage, the rising section. Finding it hard to navigate, any tips for reddit newbies?

Sign up and pick what comes up on your frontpage. Too much gaming shite and comcast giving out on the front page for us normal people.

After 6 weeks or so most TIL type stories repeat themselves too.

Lots of dog pics in the BBV lately, this ones not mine but my m8 got it last week.

Like a direwolf from GOT but smaller obv.

Pic doesn't exist. Fix this m8.

Dogs are class.

Pic doesn't exist. Fix this m8.

Dogs are class.
                                                                      Will try again.

Test 1 - 2

That's a cool Dog zuutroy m8

#showerthoughts tend to be most excellent. Futurology too if thats your bag.
                                                                          Have you watched Ray taking his pills? Swallowing pills every minute of every day. 250 I believe.

Bah, phone paste being a cunt.

Reddit enhancement suite or RES for short

Was in a queue in Aldi earlier and some girl kept looking at my food and then me then looking away before finally saying, 'you are shopping healthy for yourself aren't you'........ I mean..... chat up line???
                                                                                  Some apples, grapes and pasta had her weak at the knees I reckon. Also got asked for change from at least 8 people, too many people talked to me today.

Also to all ye chrome users, found a nice trick this week that I forgot to share.

You know when you have a tab that is making noise and is annoying and there is a little volume icon showing which tab.... you can now mute it . How great is that!!! Apparently it has been on chrome beta for ages but I don't have that

Anyways, enter "chrome://flags/#enable-tab-audio-muting" into a tab, hit enter, click enable, turn off and back on again and voila

How ya m8s

The dog pics are lovely. All we need are their names and pics of people's teas.

I'm allergic to dog hair #prayforjamfly

Me too. Schnauzers are Hypo Allgernic though so I can have those.

The dog pics are lovely. All we need are their names and pics of people's teas.
                                                                                              We should start a supporters club

Tell people you had trials with them

Lol. I'd like to think there's nobody on my team in the Kerry District League division 1B that's so gullible to believe that. Jersey will do fine for astro and training. Good spot rigger, ty.

Cant find the ebt mentioned on bet365 to guarantee max 3 euro loss, any other way to hedge it? is most +ev to let it ride?

Thanks for this. Put 107 on as per your advice. Great little freebie I wouldn't have known about otherwise.

What do people like for the real in play bet btw for both games? Was thinking Real and Barca for each semi respectively

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                        Cant find the ebt mentioned on bet365 to guarantee max 3 euro loss, any other way to hedge it? is most +ev to let it ride?
                                                                                                        Yeah if you don't mind risking 50 then I would just let it ride. Prob more +ev if you back something you think has some value but no matter what you pick with the offer it will be hugely +ev anyway. Pick something pregame and back the same thing when the game kicks off and you are essentially then getting 50 quid at double the odds of whatever you back. So for example if you back Real Madrid at 2-1 pregame, do the same in play, you end up with 100 on Real at 2-1 but you are always getting back 50 so it means in effect you have 50 on a 2-1 shot at least in the markets eyes at 4-1.

Can't wait for this. I'm solely rooting for Pirlo.

Whiff of Phil Brown off Brian o donnells claim today to have met a man who told him he was inspired not to shoot himself by brave Brians gorse hill battle

Can't wait for this. I'm solely rooting for Pirlo.
                                                                                                              I'm a huge Tevez fan and it just seems right for an Italian club to be back in the house.

But, as much as Pirlo is a God, I believe Juventus have been an awful lot weaker with him in the side. Apparently a great disparity between their goals scored / goals conceded averages with him on / off the pitch.

Whiff of Phil Brown off Brian o donnells claim today to have met a man who told him he was inspired not to shoot himself by brave Brians gorse hill battle
                                                                                                                He forgot to mention the ten who were inspired to shoot themselves by O'Donnell and his hideous offspring

Ancelotti ftw

I'm a huge Tevez fan and it just seems right for an Italian club to be back in the house.

But, as much as Pirlo is a God, I believe Juventus have been an awful lot weaker with him in the side. Apparently a great disparity between their goals scored / goals conceded averages with him on / off the pitch.
                                                                                                                    Nah, he'd be rested against minnows who Juve would regularly sweep aside so would make the stats fairly irrelevant in his case. He's been way better at Juve than he was last couple of season with Milan.

But yeah agree on Tevez, prob one of the most underrated players of our generation, won stuff wherever he's been and on field commitment is phenomenal.

Tevez is class but an utter cunt.

Is this a two leg affair?

God the elite stage of the CL is out on its own in the club game. Huge feel off this game, nothing quite like it the rest of the year.