This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually c'mon Juve.

Ronaldo already being a moany cunt. Apparently he shouldn't have to move for crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Is this a two leg affair?
      Yes.

Comment

I was mid login to bet365 for my inplay bet of juve/draw ht/ft at 14/1 and bam..... if it comes in I will be a sad panda!!
        juve/real now 14/1, tempting enough
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Is this a two leg affair?
          enjoyin the chavball? show called football hooligans and proud on at 9pm on 3e
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            God the elite stage of the CL is out on its own in the club game. Huge feel off this game, nothing quite like it the rest of the year.
            Certainly beats the old Stadio del Alpi for atmosphere. Awful place it was from memory.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Actually c'mon Juve.

Ronaldo already being a moany cunt. Apparently he shouldn't have to move for crosses.
              He will single-handedly drag Real back into this. Huge player in big games.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

All we need now is Pepe to do something daft and we can break out the booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  He will single-handedly drag Real back into this. Huge player in big games.
                  I like to bash him but no big player has ever consistently shown up in the big games. It's a myth. When a big player has a great game it is usually because his team mates were on it.

Keepers and defenders rarely mentioned for their heroics anymore, people just judge team performances on that teams attacking talisman. I blame Barca.

Comment

Cracking goal and build up.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I like to bash him but no big player has ever consistently shown up in the big games. It's a myth. When a big player has a great game it is usually because his team mates were on it.

Keepers and defenders rarely mentioned for their heroics anymore, people just judge team performances on that teams attacking talisman. I blame Barca.
                      ugh, fucker gets a tap-in too now. Boooooo.

Comment

Brilliant patient football by Madrid for that goal.
                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Brilliant patient football by Madrid for that goal.
                          If they shore up the back they will walk this over the two ties.

Comment

If they shore up the back they will walk this over the two ties.
                            Totally agree but it's a huge big 'IF' for this side
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Totally agree but it's a huge big 'IF' for this side
                              Varane seems to leave space too much. Must always be at it since he's linked with moves away.

Hopefully madness ensues.

Comment

15 minutes on chat with Bet365 from 7:30 as have no record of password or security number only to be told at end I have to start new account. Then since I stayed in to do this I had to back Madrid with Paddies like a sucker.

Comment

Is Bale on the pitch?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    15 minutes on chat with Bet365 from 7:30 as have no record of password or security number only to be told at end I have to start new account. Then since I stayed in to do this I had to back Madrid with Paddies like a sucker.
                                    Great outcome if they let you avail of the 200 welcome bonus for the new account.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Don't forget your 2 x free €5 in-play bets with PP for that game

Comment

Maradona. You're probably too young though.

Comment

Maradona. You're probably too young though.
                                          Yeah, 20+ years ago it was probably true but hasn't been for a long time and won't be again.

Comment

In play bet finally on, 3-1 real at 12/1 it is for the sweat in the pub.
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

9/2 Ronaldo next goalscorer, come on you greasy prick.

Comment

Fucking boom

Comment

Yellow card is not enough punishment for what Marcelo did on the lead up to that goal.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

I'm a huge Tevez fan and it just seems right for an Italian club to be back in the house.
                                                    I'm a Tevez fan as well but I doubt there's a big swell outside of Italy that would give a shit if Itialian football just disappeared really.

Comment

Feel juve need to capitalise here and score again while they are dominant to have any chance

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                        Yellow card is not enough punishment for what Marcelo did on the lead up to that goal.
                                                        Perhaps but this bullshit of a dozen players surrounding the ref and getting in his face afterwards has to stop. Should be a red card offence imo.

Comment

LOL @ Grizzly Adams and the stream of mass murderers turning out to sympathise with the devil.

Where the fuck were you when Robert McCartney was stabbed in the back omn the whim of a a scumbag?
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                            9/2 Ronaldo next goalscorer, come on you greasy prick.
                                                            We go again.

Comment

Perhaps but this bullshit of a dozen players surrounding the ref and getting in his face afterwards has to stop. Should be a red card offence imo.
                                                              Ref got it right by the rules but the rule should be more stern for a professional foul that blatant.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

We go again.
                                                                He's been absolutely muck. Your blind faith is impressive though. What price Kroos?

Comment

Absolutely. Has been shocking this year. Was so happy to see Chelsea getting knocked out after their display of that behaviour earlier in champs league. Needs to be sorted out. Captain and players involved in incident are the only ones who should be anywhere near the ref. Others should get cards
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Then I see one of the lads who shoved the ref and got a yellow for a cynical professional foul (is that not supposed to be red?) is one minute later kicking out at another player for no reason better than he was outplayed.

I thought they stopped caging in the 'fans' Is that just an Italian thing?

Comment

Amazing

Comment

I'm a Tevez fan as well but I doubt there's a big swell outside of Italy that would give a shit if Itialian football just disappeared really.
                                                                        Ah stop. Sure it was the best league in the world for 20+ years and no doubt will be again. People are very shortsighted with short memories.

Comment

El Stuntman, to be fair, for a man who knows less than my 3 year old about soccer has developed a serious Ronaldo complex. The only time he mentions soccer is when CR7 is on. Secretly pulling the stomach out of himself to Ronaldo semi nude pictures imo

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            Absolutely. Has been shocking this year. Was so happy to see Chelsea getting knocked out after their display of that behaviour earlier in champs league. Needs to be sorted out. Captain and players involved in incident are the only ones who should be anywhere near the ref. Others should get cards
                                                                            Every team does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              Don't forget your 2 x free €5 in-play bets with PP for that game
                                                                              Didn't realise that, thanks. Just saw now and on Madrid to score.

Comment

Morata been the best player tonight, got to be a sore point for Madrid.

They may use the buy back clause in his contract next year methinks.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                  El Stuntman, to be fair, for a man who knows less than my 3 year old about soccer has developed a serious Ronaldo complex. The only time he mentions soccer is when CR7 is on. Secretly pulling the stomach out of himself to Ronaldo semi nude pictures imo
                                                                                  I don't like him because he is a narcisstic wanker who blatantly puts himself ahead of the team. Plus he's a small-hearted sham who disappears in big games (e.g. this one and both quarters against Atletico).

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                    Actually calling the prick CR7 should be an insta ban.

That and Sir Alex.

Comment

Ramos
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Every team does it.
                                                                                        They do. Needs to be sorted out. Chelsea was just a particularly bad example of it, but ya most others are guilty too
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                          Actually calling the prick CR7 should be an insta ban.

That and Sir Alex.
                                                                                          Sir Whiskey Nose m8

Comment

He's been absolutely muck. Your blind faith is impressive though. What price Kroos?
                                                                                            His goal scoring record is decent to be fair.

Comment

They do. Needs to be sorted out. Chelsea was just a particularly bad example of it, but ya most others are guilty too
                                                                                              Chelsea are always the example. Barca the worst easily.

Comment

Chelsea are always the example. Barca the worst easily.
                                                                                                Was just the one that stuck out for me m8, don't take it to heart
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Was just the one that stuck out for me m8, don't take it to heart
                                                                                                  You've ruined me night 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                    Ah stop. Sure it was the best league in the world for 20+ years and no doubt will be again. People are very shortsighted with short memories.
                                                                                                    Top laugh m8.

Comment

That was fun
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

As Chavball games go that wasn't too boring.

Comment

Probably won't be enough. Hopefully a fully fit Pogba back for second leg.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            That was fun
                                                                                                            Great game and sets up the second leg v nicely

Comment

Beaut of a tackle from chiellini there

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                He got there as fast as he could

Comment

Top laugh m8.
                                                                                                                  You don't agree?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                    Whenever C Kid does his next top posters list, you will be a lock for top 3 and most improved poster m8

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      You don't agree?
                                                                                                                      Correct, I don't agree.

Comment

Correct, I don't agree.
                                                                                                                        Well from late 80's to early 2000's it was the best league by a considerable distance.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Great match. Some money digging in from Juve at the end. Still fancy Real next week.

Bet365 haven't refunded my losing in play bet though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X