• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking Roger Loughran FFS
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
      Given the fact that there was little chance of the baby being born healthy and the other factors such as the difficulties of sustaining someone purely on life support for that long it was the only real call they could make, and it's good that they made it.
      Very telling that the pro life regulars are silent on this one. Should never have had to get to the courts, says a lot about the current idiocy masquerading as law.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Very telling that the pro life regulars are silent on this one.
        they aren't

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Very telling that the pro life regulars are silent on this one. Should never have had to get to the courts, says a lot about the current idiocy masquerading as law.
          Given the facts particular in this case, yes, but in general in circumstances this rare if the baby could be most likely brought to a viable state by some means where the mother would need to be artificially sustained then I can certainly see why it would be done.

It was far from the case this time though it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            You do most of the officers work yourself. Conditions are that you have been to US before in last 8 years I think, from a visa waiver (esta) country and you aren't too old to use the thing.

Scan your passport it takes your picture for you and your fingerprint, asks you the customs declaration questions eliminating the blue form. It then gives you a printout you hand to an officer at a small desk, he verifys the bag in the picture is yours and your on your way. So far so good hopefully it flows well come summer
            Do you still get questioned about why you're going/length of stay etc or is that all skipped by this new automation? Be handy if going to work in the US without having to go through all that process.

Also while I have you another quick question, heading to the Bahamas at the start of January would you know if I clear US Customs here (flying to New York > Miami > Nassau) when going last year flew through Manchester so obviously avoided it.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Got away with only £75 of presents which are useless/unwanted/too complicated/just shite

Back in boxes till after Jan sales and flog em on Ebay for 50-60% of 'new price'

Obv I will state opened and unused in description

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Internet is a bit of a warzone today.

Psn and Xbox under attack
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Do you still get questioned about why you're going/length of stay etc or is that all skipped by this new automation? Be handy if going to work in the US without having to go through all that process.

Also while I have you another quick question, heading to the Bahamas at the start of January would you know if I clear US Customs here (flying to New York > Miami > Nassau) when going last year flew through Manchester so obviously avoided it.
                    There's a question about purpose of visit, business or pleasure, I imagine if you hit business you will be asked those questions by the office but I'm unsure. Either way it seems to really shorten process time for everyone who uses it.

And yes, as of now any direct flight to US clears customs
                    airport, lol

Comment

can anyone tell me who this lad is?
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                        can anyone tell me who this lad is?

Jack Johnson, boxer,early part of the 1900`s ?

Comment

ta

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            Given the fact that there was little chance of the baby being born healthy and the other factors such as the difficulties of sustaining someone purely on life support for that long it was the only real call they could make, and it's good that they made it.
                            yeah, a lot of circumstances were unclear in the original article (father's wishes, mother's wishes, chances of baby being born healthy etc), but once they became more clear, turning the machine off definitely seemed to be the correct decision.

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                            Hate the cnuts but that was an outstanding half of football from Chelsea.
                            Chelsea were immense. First half was absolutely excellent.
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

That's fucking mental and its only a fraction of what's actually happening. Seattle, St Louis and Kirksville are being hammered. Must be Sony and MS servers under DDOS.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                That's fucking mental and its only a fraction of what's actually happening. Seattle, St Louis and Kirksville are being hammered. Must be Sony and MS servers under DDOS.
                                Poor old Kirksville - clearly being previously completely unknown to anyone is not enough to save them in this new techno war.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

Been going on since yesterday morning. Santa brought a ps4, my offspring have been irritated.
                                  These lizard squad fkers are right at the bottom of my Christmas card list.
                                  All seems a bit pointless, is there anything in particular they're trying to accomplish?

Comment

Is this why my internet has been shite all day ?
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      >5 times watching Frozen in two days. Genius movie to be fair.
                                      It is a good movie. Aimee is dressing up in an Elsa dress at her birthday party. She does not do dresses so it just shows how the movie has got to her as she will wear this! Tony gave her the Elsa dress tonight as I am heading to Scotland with her and the boy child early morning and he is staying in LK to get stuck into coke and hookers work

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Is this why my internet has been shite all day ?
                                        Ours has been on and off all day. Eircom is our provider.

Comment

Comment

Got a good couple laughs out of it.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73Follow us on TWITTER: http:/...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                  Couple of decent films available for download, 'Pride' in particular is very good. Both funny and heart warming in equal measure. Perfect Xmas day movie.

Opr
                                                  Are you going back to college yet again or are my sources incorrect?!

Comment

Got the best Christmas present ever.
                                                    My wife just told me that her mum told her last night that if you could bottle what you have with your husband you'd be millionaires.

That's just made my year.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                      Got the best Christmas present ever.
                                                      My wife just told me that her mum told her last night that if you could bottle what you have with your husband you'd be millionaires.

That's just made my year.
                                                      Drugs?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Got a good couple laughs out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsvWVEHowg
                                                            Em, dunno about that Dan

SPOILER
                                                            i wasn't very impressed with it at all.

kinda a cross between 'Spies like us', 'Anchorman', 'Team America' and 'Father Ted' without being anyway as near as good as any of the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                              Jack Johnson, boxer,early part of the 1900`s ?
                                                              Think armanijeans might want a word with you...

Comment

Most users ever online was 4am yesterday, Xmas night. Wtf, that can't be right??
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I've noticed this little minx doing the weather on TG4 lately, at least I think she is doing the weather, she could have been announcing the advent of World War III or an asteroid about to destroy Earth, I wouldn't have noticed:

SPOILER

Comment

Any resolutions for 2015?

Comment

The good folk who ballsed up Xbox live and psn have now set their sights on tor network

Again, not very technical attacks but potentially trouble
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

^^^^ In layman's terms pls

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          ^^^^ In layman's terms pls
                                                                          There are only about 10k active nodes relaying data on the tor network.
                                                                          Theoretically, a group that controls enough of these nodes could track the traffic over them, compromising users' anonymity.

Comment

Did my 2nd ever 5k parkrun in Knocknacarra earlier this morning, recorded an improved time of 23.13. Felt pretty good during run, could see myself getting into these 5ks!

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                Em, dunno about that Dan

SPOILER
                                                                                i wasn't very impressed with it at all.

kinda a cross between 'Spies like us', 'Anchorman', 'Team America' and 'Father Ted' without being anyway as near as good as any of the parts.
                                                                                It was just the sheer stupidity of some of the jokes that got to me.

SPOILER
                                                                                Stank Dick skit had me in stitches!

Comment

In other news HBO started showing The Wire remastered in HD yesterday, always liked the gritty look of the show but I'm a big fan of HD so looking forward to seeing how it compares, season 1 so far available to download.

Subscribe to the HBO YouTube: http://itsh.bo/10qIqsjRelive every moment of The Wire on HBO Signature starting Friday, December 26. Connect with HBO OnlineFin...

Comment

...Holy Shite, turned on extreme sports right now...lingerie football league is on, not a bad sport at all...

Comment

I'm sticking with 1680x1050. It has served me well for some time now.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In other news HBO started showing The Wire remastered in HD yesterday, always liked the gritty look of the show but I'm a big fan of HD so looking forward to seeing how it compares, season 1 so far available to download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9afL2_vpo4
                                                                                        Fantastic excuse for a rewatch either way
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Toll bridge barrier on m50 was up. So just drove through. Some alarm bell went off. How much will I be fined?

Comment

I think I should increase the extent to which I stay up too late as fanciful plans enter my head about making a myriad of positive changes in the days ahead, get up tired, spend the day 100% living in the habitual mode, and watch as the sands of time fall away ever nearing my death as the gulf between my idealised self and real self grows further apart to levels of absurdity occasioning hopelessness and depression.

Maybe if I break it into 90 days chunks I can speed this up.

Comment

Usual rules, no Googling and answers in a spoiler.

Who is the only player to win a CL, PL, FA Cup and UEFA Cup and also to be relegated from the PL? The clue is, he's not Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                                Toll bridge barrier on m50 was up. So just drove through. Some alarm bell went off. How much will I be fined?
                                                                                                There is no barrier on the M50!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                  I think I should increase the extent to which I stay up too late as fanciful plans enter my head about making a myriad of positive changes in the days ahead, get up tired, spend the day 100% living in the habitual mode, and watch as the sands of time fall away ever nearing my death as the gulf between my idealised self and real self grows further apart to levels of absurdity occasioning hopelessness and depression.

Maybe if I break it into 90 days chunks I can speed this up.
                                                                                                  So, press-ups ya?

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post

Who is the only player to win a CL, PL, FA Cup and UEFA Cup and also to be relegated from the PL? The clue is, he's not Irish.
                                                                                                    Complete lazy stab in the dark at
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    Anelka
                                                                                                    but will have a proper think now

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post

SPOILER
                                                                                                      Kanu

Easy and I say easy because I got asked it on Tuesday lol

He won Olympic gold also
                                                                                                      Last edited by Wesley Harms; 27-12-14, 14:38. Reason: I got it right on Tuesday aswell btw

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                        Complete lazy stab in the dark at
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        Anelka
                                                                                                        but will have a proper think now
                                                                                                        Was my first guess too, on the right track though.

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                        Kanu

Easy and I say easy because I got asked it on Tuesday lol

He won Olympic gold also
                                                                                                        I didn't include the Gold cos I thought it was too easy.

And you didn't get it last time. You only put the correct answer after guessing wrong and looking at the right answer in the post above yours. Blatant copying, automatic disqualification.
                                                                                                        Last edited by dobby; 27-12-14, 14:50. Reason: I'm talking about the last question I asked, not Tuesday.

Comment

I have one hour to buy an interesting and thoughtful birthday gift for someone today. Anyone any interesting ideas? 26 yo female.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                            I've noticed this little minx doing the weather on TG4 lately, at least I think she is doing the weather, she could have been announcing the advent of World War III or an asteroid about to destroy Earth, I wouldn't have noticed:

SPOILER

Ha! I was going to post that the other day but I'm tired of pointing oout how great they are... TG4 weather girl casting director is the best in the business.

Comment

I don't usually enjoy being a begrudging hater but watching Ted Walsh's amateur hour effort at getting his horse well handicapped and picking up a big pot going tits up was a genuine pleasure.

Karma's a biatch Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                I have one hour to buy an interesting and thoughtful birthday gift for someone today. Anyone any interesting ideas? 26 yo female.
                                                                                                                Alex and ani bracelet. Google them. I'm on phone.
                                                                                                                Last edited by SatNav; 27-12-14, 15:16.
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                  There is no barrier on the M50!
                                                                                                                  N4. Apologies, extremely hungover.

Comment

Typed a long post connecting DRNK Apple and something else. Pressed the wrong button and lost it.

Just realized that the reason I hate Apple so much, might be something to do with the Beatles, or Satan and snakes.
                                                                                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      I don't usually enjoy being a begrudging hater

Comment

Is there really a way to get fifa coins without buying them? A hack if you will, young fella has me tortured here and I'm too hungover to be dealing with it right now. I'm hoping the all knowing Bbv will help.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                          Did my 2nd ever 5k parkrun in Knocknacarra earlier this morning, recorded an improved time of 23.13. Felt pretty good during run, could see myself getting into these 5ks!
                                                                                                                          The parkruns are great events, they are really catching on loads more starting in 1015.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X