Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purpose people don't invite werewolves to their seer team, outlandish I know :P

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      Speaking of putting Finkel in his place, we must be long overdue for a game of werewolf.
      Is it not widely understood that I am the WW goat after that game I pwned

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Duel.
        Darts, Pool or Snackboxes. Finkel 1/25, Hotspur 11/1.
        Anything else. Hotspur 1/25, Finkel 11/1.
        Go fuck your self KevMath

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        If it's a duel with pistols you are in trouble. He is miniscule and you are a dart/snooker playing former taxi driver, so a much bigger target.
        I'm 22lbs smaller than I was in October you bald cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
          Is it not widely understood that I am the WW goat after that game I pwned
          Jeez we let you win one game back in the day and we have pay by to listening to this shite forever.

BTW which of the imbeciles that make the betfair forum unreadable are you?
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm 22lbs smaller than I was in October
            Well done, did you start eating real food at all or did you just cut out the coke?

Are you getting a bit of exercise in as well?
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

So who is modding?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Well done, did you start eating real food at all or did you just cut out the coke?

Are you getting a bit of exercise in as well?
                Chopped the coke in half, and now walk almost every evening. That's it. Still don't do any of that crazy food stuff
                Last edited by Wesley Harms; 19-01-15, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Jeez we let you win one game back in the day and we have pay by to listening to this shite forever.

BTW which of the imbeciles that make the betfair forum unreadable are you?
                  I am the top guy on the betfair forum, my logic is undeniable

Comment

IPBKevMath, I, as WW goat and hall of famer nominate you to mod the game.

Get on it

Comment

I'm 22lbs smaller than I was in October you bald cunt
                      You've probably lost as much as hotspur weighs.

Fair play though, wp.

Comment

Fun question for the all knowing BBV.

Have 2 Puppies. One Big and one small. Big one now humps the small one.

How do I get it to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

How do I get it to stop.
                          Hump the big one yourself, see how he likes it

Comment

IPBKevMath, I, as WW goat and hall of famer nominate you to mod the game.

Get on it
                            Soz, would love to mod another but wouldn't have the time to get involved this side of easter.

Comment

Soz, would love to mod another but wouldn't have the time to get involved this side of easter.
                              Love conquers all. Set up the thread

Comment

CHD and Rigger promised us a game months ago and it still hasn't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                  CHD and Rigger promised us a game months ago and it still hasn't happened.
                                  I've set the bar so high that I will probably have to mod.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    I've set the bar so high that I will probably have to mod.
                                    Like the last game that I crushed from day one as vig and won in record time.

Or the game before that when the village was down to the bare bones and I made a storming comeback and owned yourself and honda who were the last two ww.

Comment

Like the last game that I crushed from day one as vig and won in record time.

Or the game before that when the village was down to the bare bones and I made a storming comeback and owned yourself and honda who were the last two ww.
                                      Nobody crushed like me. Led the village to their death from inside, even managed to get another werewolf in the group aswell

Comment

We should team up m8, we'd be like the mega powers.

Comment

We should team up m8, we'd be like the mega powers.
                                          You would have to be Hogan, I hate that cunt.

Oh yeeeeeaaaaaah

Comment

Won't be headlining in Ireland til he loses a couple.

Comment

Won't be headlining in Ireland til he loses a couple.
                                              Is Pendred in line to fight CM Punk?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                So let's get this started. For an orderly line ladies and gents for a beautiful 10 year old west highland terrier. House trained, great company, placid, playful and in great health.

Would make a great companion for someone, comes complete with bed, kennel, food/water bowls, winter coat and large bag of food.

Sure to be a crowd pleaser early bids are advised.
                                                So in all seriousness, who wants a lovable companion?

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

No chance of being able to take him with you? 10yo is a bit old for him to be getting used to new owners.

Comment

Got off at wrong train station. Early signs of senility imo.
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

No chance of being able to take him with you? 10yo is a bit old for him to be getting used to new owners.
                                                      It is and it isn't, he's so placid and friendly that I think if we turned our back he'd be gone with the first person who decided to show him a bit of affection

We're more concerned with whether or not the move would be good for him, a lot of upheaval in getting him to where we're going and the added potential of quarantine and all the rest. There's clearly a selfish element at work in terms of the reduced options we will have for housing etc, but there's definitely a big part of trying to work out what's best for him too.

It's funny but selling the house, moving country, leaving family and friends behind, potentially reducing our business opportunities all done with barely a twinge, but the dog has us awake at night trying to minimise the impact
                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Is Pendred in line to fight CM Punk?
                                                        There has been whispers of it but I can't see how it happens. Pendred cuts alot to get to 170 and Punk wants to fight at 185. Pendred is a Cage Warriors Welterweight champ and waxily 3-0 in the UFC. I don't think any commission would licence Pendred -v- Punk at 185lbs. Pendred would probably smash him. His standup is like hes swinging in a swimming pool of custard but Punk wouldn't trouble him much there. Pendred has a decent ground game and would just take him down and finish him.

A commission wouldn't licence it and the UFC definitely do not want Punk being smashed in his debut by someone who most MMA fans don't rate atm. UFC will sign a noob or some stuntman/actor type who trains in MMA to fight Punk. Lots of fighters will campaign for it for the huge payday but they won't get it.

Comment

It is and it isn't, he's so placid and friendly that I think if we turned our back he'd be gone with the first person who decided to show him a bit of affection

We're more concerned with whether or not the move would be good for him, a lot of upheaval in getting him to where we're going and the added potential of quarantine and all the rest. There's clearly a selfish element at work in terms of the reduced options we will have for housing etc, but there's definitely a big part of trying to work out what's best for him too.
                                                          A friend moved over with 2 dogs, landlords can be a bit of a hassle but no real issues otherwise. Just drove Ireland to Malta with them but he looks small enough that Ryanair might take him?

Comment

There has been whispers of it but I can't see how it happens. Pendred cuts alot to get to 170 and Punk wants to fight at 185. Pendred is a Cage Warriors Welterweight champ and waxily 3-0 in the UFC. I don't think any commission would licence Pendred -v- Punk at 185lbs. Pendred would probably smash him. His standup is like hes swinging in a swimming pool of custard but Punk wouldn't trouble him much there. Pendred has a decent ground game and would just take him down and finish him.

A commission wouldn't licence it and the UFC definitely do not want Punk being smashed in his debut by someone who most MMA fans don't rate atm. UFC will sign a noob or some stuntman/actor type who trains in MMA to fight Punk. Lots of fighters will campaign for it for the huge payday but they won't get it.
                                                            Wonder will they give Pendred someone good next so he gets beat and can cut him. He has looked pretty woeful in all his fights. Holohan look good? Only getting to watch em later

Comment

For your sake it better not be a duel of wits.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hotspur should think about moving to Malta to escape my wrath

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                  Wonder will they give Pendred someone good next so he gets beat and can cut him. He has looked pretty woeful in all his fights. Holohan look good? Only getting to watch em later
                                                                  Plenty of Irish now so he won't be needed. Back to back losses should see him gone.

Holohan was good, there is something about him. If he keeps improving he could make a run. Seery could too but time isn't on his side.

Comment

Plenty of Irish now so he won't be needed. Back to back losses should see him gone.

Holohan was good, there is something about him. If he keeps improving he could make a run. Seery could too but time isn't on his side.
                                                                    Know anything about the Irish chap fighting on the Sweden card? Not sure where all these lads are popping up from now

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                      Know anything about the Irish chap fighting on the Sweden card? Not sure where all these lads are popping up from now
                                                                      Trains with seery and has a good ground game apparently. Only seen him fight once.

Duffy will be good. Henry Fadipe who held the EFC WW title has moved to SBG, be interesting to see if they can make him a killer.

Comment

lol deadly, #fuckthepope (Sound NSFW btw)

My response to the Pope’s morally reprehensible comments regarding the violence in Paris against the satirists at the French weekly, Charlie Hebdo.http://www...
                                                                        Last edited by Lazare; 19-01-15, 20:38.
                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

How do I get it to stop.

Must be some solution here

Comment

That is one cute doggy. I've always wanted a westy. No, I can't take him.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I see deirdre from coronation street died.

Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Iago he's adorable, is there no way you can bring him with you? If you've had him since a pup (i.e. for 10 years or we), you'll surely regret not bringing him down the line.

Comment

I guess I dont have to drive any more

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I dont think I could part with him after 10 years...the regret! Hope you find somewhere good for him.

Comment

My dog appears interested:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

So you want purring in your life? Cat's too distant? Don't give enough back?
                                                                                      Try a chicken.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This kid is my hero, going from not even understanding what is on his plate to that.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 19-01-15, 22:03.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        I see deirdre from coronation street died.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...treets-5006660
                                                                                        Ffs spoiler that shit

Comment

A mate of mine is doing some travelling next month, and planning on taking 6 months out to head off his own and his travel plan is "Israel, Egypt, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia and aslong as I have money left, Aus and New Zealand."

He's taking a tent and planning on camping out or in hostels where possible. He's a 6ft3 bald, bearded, pasty white guy with tattoos so he won't exactly blend in!

Anyone got any tips or tricks, places to go to/avoid, or any general do's or don'ts that i can pass on to him? Thanks

Comment

Over the last few months I have been taking allergic reactions to just about anything. Antibiotics, cider, Lemsip and a ham sanwich ???? wtf

Was not long wakened on Sunday and apart from using a non alcohol mouthwash I had not got out of bed to eat or drink anything. Tony came up and asked why was I looking at him like that, explained my lips had started to swell. He said it was the worst he had ever seen and I looked like a stroke victim. Rang the NowDoc service and spoke to them, more to have it on record. Was seeing my GP this morning anyway. Had 5 attacks since the 20th December and have had enough.

They took bloods but explained that the labs usually refuse to do these tests on adults for allergies but asked them if they could. He gave me the number of Dr Tormey from the Bon Secure in Galway for a private appointment as the waiting list is years.

Came home and rang his secretary and explained what was going on. She said she didnt know prices but would get someone to ring me. About 6.00pm tonight the phone goes, Galway number and it is the man himself! He rang me as I had called the private pation line and he had a November referral. I explained what has been happeneing and he has said he will see me in Sligo and it wont be the long wait and its a public appointment he giving me. Aparently it is very expensive to go private for all these tests etc.

He said my Dr has to ring him and they will discuss me, he says this will shave a couple of months off waiting times as a lot of time wasted with letters going back and forward.

Using my Onetime here, need to have this sorted before the summer as I dont want to go through what I did last summer reacting to every midge or fly that took a fancy to me.

tl,dr

Did someone mention Werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                              A mate of mine is doing some travelling next month, and planning on taking 6 months out to head off his own and his travel plan is "Israel, Egypt, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia and aslong as I have money left, Aus and New Zealand."

He's taking a tent and planning on camping out or in hostels where possible. He's a 6ft3 bald, bearded, pasty white guy with tattoos so he won't exactly blend in!

Anyone got any tips or tricks, places to go to/avoid, or any general do's or don'ts that i can pass on to him? Thanks
                                                                                              Carlo surely give you great tips or point you in the direction of one of his friends blogging sites.

WP Kev lol
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Over the last few months I have been taking allergic reactions to just about anything. Antibiotics, cider, Lemsip and a ham sanwich ???? wtf

Was not long wakened on Sunday and apart from using a non alcohol mouthwash I had not got out of bed to eat or drink anything. Tony came up and asked why was I looking at him like that, explained my lips had started to swell. He said it was the worst he had ever seen and I looked like a stroke victim. Rang the NowDoc service and spoke to them, more to have it on record. Was seeing my GP this morning anyway. Had 5 attacks since the 20th December and have had enough.

They took bloods but explained that the labs usually refuse to do these tests on adults for allergies but asked them if they could. He gave me the number of Dr Tormey from the Bon Secure in Galway for a private appointment as the waiting list is years.

Came home and rang his secretary and explained what was going on. She said she didnt know prices but would get someone to ring me. About 6.00pm tonight the phone goes, Galway number and it is the man himself! He rang me as I had called the private pation line and he had a November referral. I explained what has been happeneing and he has said he will see me in Sligo and it wont be the long wait and its a public appointment he giving me. Aparently it is very expensive to go private for all these tests etc.

He said my Dr has to ring him and they will discuss me, he says this will shave a couple of months off waiting times as a lot of time wasted with letters going back and forward.

Using my Onetime here, need to have this sorted before the summer as I dont want to go through what I did last summer reacting to every midge or fly that took a fancy to me.

tl,dr

Sounds awful, hopefully you'll get to the bottom of it. Did you ever suffer from allergies to anything until recently?

Comment

tl,dr

hope you get it sorted Gillian must be worrying too being a woman and not knowing when an attack is going to come on, especially on your face. The pic you sent me the other day was worrying. be nice to get it sorted.
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

A cat covering up for the idiotic behaviour of a human who abandoned a baby in Russia
                                                                                                    A baby boy not older than 12 weeks has been found in a box on a staircase in an apartment block in the Russian town of Obninsk. The box was meant for a cat, who – after having found a new soul in misery, warmed up the baby and was worried to let him go.

get well soon Gilly B

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

I hear that Bobby Sands is a big hero in the islamic states:

Best not to mantion him in Israel, though.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Carlo surely give you great tips or point you in the direction of one of his friends blogging sites.
                                                                                                        Yeah Michelle, i messaged him on FB earlier ty

Comment

Sounds awful, hopefully you'll get to the bottom of it. Did you ever suffer from allergies to anything until recently?
                                                                                                          Penicillin from childhood and another antbiotic. Then a reaction to tramadol a couple of years back. But that was it. After that bite on the face on the beach it went mad.

When I was at home at New Year it turns out my brother does the same. He was bitten while on tour in South Africa 12 years ago. Went for patch tests and they found nothing and they left it at that.

Whatever the fuck bit me is still doing damage 8 months on...

Comment

hope you get it sorted Gillian must be worrying too being a woman and not knowing when an attack is going to come on, especially on your face. The pic you sent me the other day was worrying. be nice to get it sorted.
                                                                                                            Why is being a woman relevant here?

Comment

Penicillin from childhood and another antbiotic. Then a reaction to tramadol a couple of years back. But that was it. After that bite on the face on the beach it went mad.

When I was at home at New Year it turns out my brother does the same. He was bitten while on tour in South Africa 12 years ago. Went for patch tests and they found nothing and they left it at that.

Whatever the fuck bit me is still doing damage 8 months on...
                                                                                                              Did you get checked for Lymes disease.

Comment

Think women would get more frustrated with stuff like this when it comes to the face. Cant put on make up , cleanse right etc. I could be wrong but just my thoughts .
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Think women would get more frustrated with stuff like this when it comes to the face. Cant put on make up , cleanse right etc. I could be wrong but just my thoughts .
                                                                                                                  I think that'll be the least of her concerns. I doubt a man would say "ah it's grand, it's not like I need it for makeup". If that's one of the main reasons for being upset then I'm at a loss.

Comment

From a vanity point of view. A guy will man the fuck up and leave the house. A woman might not.

Originally posted by SonofSolsks View Post
                                                                                                                    Did you get checked for Lymes disease.
                                                                                                                    No, I haven't. Think I read about symptoms at the time and didn't think it was it. But you never know.

Comment

I think that'll be the least of her concerns. I doubt a man would say "ah it's grand, it's not like I need it for makeup". If that's one of the main reasons for being upset then I'm at a loss.
                                                                                                                      It was also me talking from a female to female if you get me. didnt realise you were the vain type
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Feel very Hitchesque having a few beers on my own killing some time in a bar in Greenwich Village called Fat Black Pussy Cat.
                                                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                          Feel very Hitchesque having a few beers on my own killing some time in a bar in Greenwich Village called Fat Black Pussy Cat.
                                                                                                                          Strip club ye?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X