Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Pilot Light not turning on on the Gas fire...Tried turning it off for 5 minutes followed by restarting it...Anyone have ideas of how to fix it?...or else anyone in Drimnagh that has knowledge and working?...My mams guy is unavailable right now to do it (plus expensive as fuck hehe)...

Comment

Getting used to this Google inbox, is it fully open yet
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Oracle is the devils hellspawn
        It is known. That's why His hellions get paid the most money, which is why I am learning His dark arts.
        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I have showbox which was relatively simple. I expected the app to appear on my tv for some reason but this is obviously not the case unless im doing it wrong. Ive XBMC sort of set up as its very complicated to my technology mind but I am getting there.

If you can recommend any must haves on that Id appreciate it. Im disapointed I ahve to head off to work and give up on it for the night.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            Open? Wot? Couldnt get used to it, only tried for a few mins mind you.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
              Open? Wot? Couldnt get used to it, only tried for a few mins mind you.
              Is it still invite only I mean?
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                Christmas Edition of The Final Furlong Podcast is now available for your consumption. Just click on the link you filthy animals.

http://www.theirishfield.ie/the-fina...pecial-171639/
                For followers of this, Coral have enhanced Faugheen to 6/1 for new accounts, prob only 10 max but not bad for a 4/9 shot.

Comment

Is it still invite only I mean?
                  No idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                    For followers of this, Coral have enhanced Faugheen to 6/1 for new accounts, prob only 10 max but not bad for a 4/9 shot.
                    5er max but yeah still great
                    airport, lol

Comment

Apparently I called the little lady up around 7am on Sunday morning to let her know that the only movie Michael Owen has ever seen was Cool Runnings.
                      Thankfully she loved the bantz though.

Comment

Apparently I called the little lady up around 7am on Sunday morning to let her know that the only movie Michael Owen has ever seen was Cool Runnings.
                        Pity you were wrong. He has seen 5 movies
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                          It is known. That's why His hellions get paid the most money, which is why I am learning His dark arts.
                          I've a book literally a foot thick on oracle on my desk which makes me seem like a super genius anytime I've to venture into that dark wasteland and sort something for someone who deskdrops. It really is not a user friendly application. I suppose I have a mssql bias
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            I have showbox which was relatively simple. I expected the app to appear on my tv for some reason but this is obviously not the case unless im doing it wrong. Ive XBMC sort of set up as its very complicated to my technology mind but I am getting there.

If you can recommend any must haves on that Id appreciate it. Im disapointed I ahve to head off to work and give up on it for the night.
                            showbox on your phone/tablet ok?
                            the app I mentioned above installed on same
                            uncheck play on external player on showbox.
                            you will be given a list of options
                            click the bubble option
                            cast to chromecast
                            jobs a good un
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

An update on this. I recalled this from many years ago, but recently Mr Owen has notched up his 8th film. In October he sent these two Tweets:

Watched my eighth ever film on the flight home. Must have been bored. #HateFilms

Films I've been forced to watch: Rocky Heat Ghost Jurassic Park Cool Runnings Seabiscuit Karate Kid Forest Gump
                              So she may need a 5am update tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                Sitting the VMware VCP next month. 60%+ fail rate for first timers. Cram time come the 5th of January.

Also this is class. Portal is such a quality game.
                                I passed my VCP in september. I have a pdf study guide somewhere if you need it.

Comment

It's been a great year. Thanks for being a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                    It's been a great year. Thanks for being a part of it.
                                    Wp IPB KevMath

Comment

I've a book literally a foot thick on oracle on my desk which makes me seem like a super genius anytime I've to venture into that dark wasteland and sort something for someone who deskdrops. It really is not a user friendly application. I suppose I have a mssql bias
                                      There's a simple solution to your woes: Hire me.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Pity you were wrong. He has seen 5 movies
                                        Yea I did research last night obv.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        An update on this. I recalled this from many years ago, but recently Mr Owen has notched up his 8th film. In October he sent these two Tweets:

Must send him some suggestions.
                                        Re(re-re-re-re-re)-watched What about Bob last night, top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                          I passed my VCP in september. I have a pdf study guide somewhere if you need it.
                                          yes please

Comment

underloved xmas song and a hell of a guitar wanker performance.
                                            Would love to be able to play this tbf

Last edited by DeadParrot; 23-12-14, 21:14.

Comment

Would like to see a pic of Flushdraw with a beard. May be forced to mock one up on paintbrush if none exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                Cheers, I think I may have the same one. Will definitely take it off you. Work put me on the fast track 5.5 course a few weeks back so I have loads of material. Pinged a week in the burlo for the duration. The georgian rugby team were there too, small bunch of lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                  Some women may think they don't like beards, but then they are with a real man with a beard, masculinity oozes from him, but with a soft sofistication and a tender strength in his eyes... and they can't go back to baby face.

Saw two very good films recently, snowpiercer and nightcrawler, now to try and keep this level of quality up.
                                                  There are times when I do admire them, but not if said beard will be getting up close and personal to me! Some folk don't suit the baby faced look. I don't mind Tony with a bit of growth but would not be into a full beard.

Would like to see a pic of Flushdraw with a beard. May be forced to mock one up on paintbrush if none exist.
                                                  Mock one up please as you wont see the real thing. Not on my watch

Comment

Time for flushdraw to show who's boss imo, she's walking all over ya mate
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Mock one up please as you wont see the real thing. Not on my watch
                                                      This

to this

serious potential imo

Comment

That being said, even with an image of a cleanshaven flushdraw, the tache is still there, a physic memory that'll never fade

Comment

That being said, even with an image of a cleanshaven flushdraw, the tache is still there, a physic memory that'll never fade
                                                          Doesn't look like you used paintbrush to me, nriyh

Comment

Doesn't look like you used paintbrush to me, nriyh
                                                            pro moves

Comment

pro moves

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                ...Pilot Light not turning on on the Gas fire...Tried turning it off for 5 minutes followed by restarting it...Anyone have ideas of how to fix it?...or else anyone in Drimnagh that has knowledge and working?...My mams guy is unavailable right now to do it (plus expensive as fuck hehe)...
                                                                Did you try lighting it with a lighter, ours went yrs ago so we just held down switch and used a match or lighter .
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                  Did you try lighting it with a lighter, ours went yrs ago so we just held down switch and used a match or lighter .
                                                                  Maybe some lynx if it's not taking off
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

QQ. Thorpe park or Alton Towers?

Gonna book a weekend for daughter's birthday next year and no idea which to go for?

Comment

The last time I saw the nephew, he educated me on proper Lynx usage.. He uses two types of lynx, first Africa, followed shortly thereafter by Lynx Peace.

Lock up your daughters.

Comment

The last time I saw the nephew, he educated me on proper Lynx usage.. He uses two types of lynx, first Africa, followed shortly thereafter by Lynx Peace.

Lock up your daughters.
                                                                        Lynx has a bad rep.
                                                                        That nephew is drowning in wears

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

Gonna book a weekend for daughter's birthday next year and no idea which to go for?
                                                                          Never been to Thorpe but Alton towers is class.

Comment

I've been using it for awhile now but I'm still not sure if I'm liking it.
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                              Took me a bit of using both but I'm pretty sure I'm converted at this stage
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Took me a bit of using both but I'm pretty sure I'm converted at this stage
                                                                                I find it great for clearing out all the shiet but I still look at the old one more often when on the move.
                                                                                It seems more like a tool for dealing with mail than for browsing it.
                                                                                Its remarkably good at categorising everything into the right places.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

Alton Towers is good, never been to Thorpe Park. Drayton Manor Park is good too. Try and go off season. When I lived in the midlands we used to make provisional plans to go (weather permitting) and have a blast when there is no queues.
                                                                                  I Remember going on the G-Force in DMP 3 times in a row without getting off, everytime we got back the staff just asked did anyone want to get off, everyone shouts no, and off we go again. Couldn't walk straight for half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                    Films I've been forced to watch: Rocky Heat Ghost Jurassic Park Cool Runnings Seabiscuit Karate Kid Forest Gump
                                                                                    Jaysus Its no wonder he hates films.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

boylepoker not working?

Comment

He made a pretty great documentary called Sound City defo check it out.
                                                                                        Finally got around to this. Just finished it. Any music fan or documentary fan that hasn't seen it. Get on it. One of the most amazing programmes I have ever seen!! Fantastically done and an amazing story.

Comment

The greatest piece of marketing of all time?
                                                                                          The south park you can't see it strategy
                                                                                          Multiple theaters are now announcing that Sony Pictures has authorized screenings of The Interview on Christmas Day. There are also reports that the company will also announce corresponding video on demand release. They're not such cowards after all!

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                One hates to use the voice of this idiot but in general it seems like a bit of a false flag issue compared to what we should be concentrating on.

Oh yeah it was genius in a way.
                                                                                                The hack happened. Turn the media into who/why did it as apposed to the information that was released. A touch of the snowdens and they get a guaranteed #1 box office at Xmas.

Comment

So how has everyone been? Any stories?
                                                                                                  Found an injured cat on the road today, brought it to the vet, poor thing had a broken neck and had to be euthanized, my daughter was in bits, so was the missus.

You asked.

Comment

...

Comment

In other news, just stuck in a 180 while practicing between breaks while watching the world darts.
                                                                                                      4th one in 25 years, thinking of turning pro.

Comment

...

Comment

was carrying a suitcase up the stairs this eve and heard a crunch in between my shoulder blades more over to the left and holy fuck am I sore now , colm has a crick in his neck. The stench of Deep Heat in this house is fucking woeful right now.

We had planned an awesome night of gymnastics LOL at that!

gonna be an awesome night

SPOILER
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Cats run bad in these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                              Cheers, I think I may have the same one. Will definitely take it off you. Work put me on the fast track 5.5 course a few weeks back so I have loads of material. Pinged a week in the burlo for the duration. The georgian rugby team were there too, small bunch of lads.
                                                                                                              yes please
                                                                                                              pm sent

Comment

just a quick idea...being drunk and all.
                                                                                                                wouldnt it be nice to do an ego search on your top thanked posts?
                                                                                                                it'd be quite simple to implement
                                                                                                                Code:
                                                                                                                select m.msgid, m.userid, count(t.thanks)
                                                                                                                from posts m 
                                                                                                                join thanks t on m.msgid=t.msgid
                                                                                                                group by m.userid, m.msgid
                                                                                                                order by 3 desc
                                                                                                                jesus I shouldnt do this drunk

Comment

Code:
                                                                                                                  from posts m 
                                                                                                                  order by 3 desc
                                                                                                                  I believe Dom did one for me previously. Top quality stuff to be fair.

Comment

Its rather weird though - let's not protest the govs we know hacking all our data (e.g. Brits spying on all Irish data comms), but instead turn this into a NK vs rest of world Die Hard scenario where if we all watch a dumbass movie we've made a stand against cyberwar.

I'd imagine ye've trashed out all these points though during my absence, so will leave it at that
                                                                                                                    forget Irish data and think global.
                                                                                                                    This is pretty much what happened with snowden, it's the defacto move now to go for the leaker rather than the info leaked.
                                                                                                                    It's funny, when it first came out people thought the whole thing was a hoax to promote the movie.
                                                                                                                    In a weird way, Sony has turned it into exactly that. Kudos to the PR people.

Comment

Code:
                                                                                                                      from posts m 
                                                                                                                      order by 3 desc
                                                                                                                      I believe Dom did one for me previously. Top quality stuff to be fair.
                                                                                                                      Yes mate been done, shite enough drunk coding go again
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

In the old days we used to carry shovels in our carboots for this very reason.

/ can imagine though the daughter would be absolutely traumatised
                                                                                                                        I wouldn't have the heart to whack an animal to death, although I know it's probably the best thing to do.

Yeah, she is 11 and although traumatizing, I think it's a lesson in life for her.
                                                                                                                        She has a lot of empathy for people and animals, if anything she is probably a bit soft but we are both like that so I guess that's not surprising.

Comment

...Extremely random, but about 5/6 weeks ago, someone stuck a post up looking for help finding someone...he only had certain details of her, and was wondering if anyone could help track her down...did that person find her, and is it possible to find the post...I've managed to track down 5 people tonight that I haven't spoken to in years , probably because thy hate me...but would love to try find the girl for whatever chap it was...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X