This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
    Does anyone else find themselves skipping to the end of jamflys posts and still feeling irritated by his nonsensical overdrawn bs!? If it's just me fair enough but he really annoys me and I can barely type ATM ...
    I don't really know how to respond but I guess I'll just say I hope you don't take too much of what I say too seriously. I'll be the first to admit I'm here mainly to just talk a lot of shite. But if there's any place to talk shite, I would've thought an internet forum would be a reasonably appropriate place to do so. You can throw in the odd bit of trolling and messing too. I'd like to think most of what I post isn't too offensive or nonsensical though. If you think it is, I apologize. If there's any specific issues you have, feel free to bring them up.
    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
      I don't really know how to respond but I guess I'll just say I hope you don't take too much of what I say too seriously. I'll be the first to admit I'm here mainly to just talk a lot of shite. But if there's any place to talk shite, I would've thought an internet forum would be a reasonably appropriate place to do so. You can throw in the odd bit of trolling and messing too. I'd like to think most of what I post isn't too offensive or nonsensical though. If you think it is, I apologize. If there's any specific issues you have, feel free to bring them up.
      tl;dr FeetMagic you are a dick and I challenge you for IPB Fight Night
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

tl;dr...you do go on...
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          Can you not use soya milk or something in your cereal?
          soy milk is the worst tasting one to me (its only good for tea/coffee)

The ones ye should get hitch taste way better than cow juice.

Almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk. /drool

Comment

Jam; Fuck the illiterati if they can't take a joke!

That said, internet posts are a bit like jazz, sometimes it's the notes you don't play...

Comment

Night crew finally getting rewarded!!

For anyone who isn't aware The Fappening is happening all over the internet now with lots of 'celebs' after being hacked and topless pics and vids galore.. I have only heard of 4 of these people so it is slightly lost on me but I do love boobies
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Hmm I went for a catch up there and was surprised to see my earliest post. Apologies, I haven't drank in 6 weeks And I guess I was on some sort of power trip few hours ago. Not sure any I targeted jamfly tbh anyway going strip joint with valuables in sock. Peace

Comment

Does anyone else find themselves skipping to the end of jamflys posts and still feeling irritated by his nonsensical overdrawn bs!? If it's just me fair enough but he really annoys me and I can barely type ATM ...
                    Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                    tl;dr FeetMagic you are a dick and I challenge you for IPB Fight Night
                    Hmm I went for a catch up there and was surprised to see my earliest post. Apologies, I haven't drank in 6 weeks And I guess I was on some sort of power trip few hours ago. Not sure any I targeted jamfly tbh anyway going strip joint with valuables in sock. Peace
                    You clearly shit yourself after mdougs challenge.
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                      You clearly shit yourself after mdougs challenge.
                      mdoug is fighting Mick.

Title shot for the winner.

Comment

It really is glorious
                        Obv NSFW
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What's happening right now..

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Night crew finally getting rewarded!!

For anyone who isn't aware The Fappening is happening all over the internet now with lots of 'celebs' after being hacked and topless pics and vids galore.. I have only heard of 4 of these people so it is slightly lost on me but I do love boobies
                            Seen the Jennifer Lawrence ones.
                            Baffled as to how these celebs things its a good idea to save these photos on phone/icloud or anywhere. I'm not suggesting that they should be excluded from some dirty pic messaging. But FFS use snapchat or delete them afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                              Seen the Jennifer Lawrence ones.
                              Baffled as to how these celebs things its a good idea to save these photos on phone/icloud or anywhere. I'm not suggesting that they should be excluded from some dirty pic messaging. But FFS use snapchat or delete them afterwards.
                              My favourite was the jennifer brown findlay video where at the end she goes 'delete this'

Never heard of Brie Larson before today but she is very pretty without clothes.
                              I think the dick in the eye pic wins though.

edit: new set of photo's coming in 2 hours apparently and here is the long list of all the people he has apparently hacked

SPOILER

Rihanna, avril lavigne and mary kate olsen probably the only ones I recognise that haven't been released... oh and hayden!!! mmmmm
                              Last edited by mdoug; 01-09-14, 02:41.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Kirsten Dunst still would.

Comment

What a night someone from Downton Abbey I'd never heard of before - Jessica Brown Findlay - begging to sniff her fellas bumhole but complaining she can only smell balls.

That is a sentence I never thought I'd type....
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

#LeakForJLaw trending on twitter.
                                    Other women are posting naked pics of themselves in support of Lawrence, you couldnt make this shit up

Comment

Deadparrot HQ

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I would hate to have shares in apple right now
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

On the one hand this is a serious gross violation of privacy and it is truly disgusting!! That's just on the one hand though, since the other hand is busy.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                            Deadparrot HQ

*history pic

not really, but it's pretty fucking mad seeing it happen in real time.
                                            Considering the motherload ( ) of vids is still to come.

meanwhile over in dougies

Comment

Yeah I am at least 8 deep at this stage to be fair!

The Fappening chap seems to have retired due to feeling bad.... . Not happy with this as there is some serious clamping going down on 4chan
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Yeah I am at least 8 deep at this stage to be fair!

The Fappening chap seems to have retired due to feeling bad.... . Not happy with this as there is some serious clamping going down on 4chan
                                                Fappening dude has earned pretty much ALL the bitcoins tonight.
                                                however....

I've seen some stills to come. and some Kelly Kuoco stuff literally just went a few mins back

fly safely young ranger, I'm going to bed

[NSFW="Source"]http://anon-ib.com/c/res/2186.html[/NSFW]

Comment

Yeah there is still a lot more to come, look at the list I posted earlier. Just can't see this chap doing all of them as he obviously is getting cold feet about being caught. He has a ridiculous long list of people still left to show so he will have so much bitcoin!!
                                                  I shall try my best to send everything I get to icarus so everyone can pm him

also I see your vid and I raise you a pic...
                                                  [NSFW=""]http://i.imgur.com/P2H147B.jpg[/NSFW]
                                                  Last edited by mdoug; 01-09-14, 04:08.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cringing deeply for Jessica brown Findlay - whoever that is.

Comment

Great article on Orwell here:

George Orwell was a literary mediocrity and his views on the importance of plain writing are plain wrong, argues writer Will Self.

Jam Fly you should pay attention to Orwells rules of English:

(i) Never use a metaphor, simile, or other figure of speech which you are used to seeing in print.

(ii) Never use a long word where a short one will do.

(iii) If it is possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.

(iv) Never use the passive where you can use the active.

(v) Never use a foreign phrase, a scientific word, or a jargon word if you can think of an everyday English equivalent.

(vi) Break any of these rules sooner than say anything outright barbarous.

Comment

You should see the boy when he plays werewolf - every post is a 1000 word + block of text.

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                        Great article on Orwell here:

George Orwell was a literary mediocrity and his views on the importance of plain writing are plain wrong, argues writer Will Self.

Jam Fly you should pay attention to Orwells rules of English:

(i) Never use a metaphor, simile, or other figure of speech which you are used to seeing in print.

(ii) Never use a long word where a short one will do.

(iii) If it is possible to cut a word out, always cut it out.

(iv) Never use the passive where you can use the active.

(v) Never use a foreign phrase, a scientific word, or a jargon word if you can think of an everyday English equivalent.

(vi) Break any of these rules sooner than say anything outright barbarous.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                          Deadparrot HQ

That looks like Brendan Rodgers in the pic! Having a nice wank after a hard days work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                            That looks like Brendan Rodgers in the pic! Having a nice wank after a hard days work.
                                                            Thinking about the tranny
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Thinking about the tranny
                                                              Did b Rodgers have a extra-marital affair with a transvestite? Beyond bizarre.

He's a great manager though.

Comment

I would hate to have shares in apple right now
                                                                Jaysus ya I hate to have a hape of shares in apple.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                  Werewolf is pretty good fun (thought I would hate it), but badly needs a turbo option!
                                                                  This is a mammoth game and the normal games would be a bit quicker than this. Glad you enjoyed it. I think we did a turbo a few years back though.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Played my annual game of cricket in Mount Juliet yesterday, did not trouble the scorers. A new low.

Kev, you are hereby selected for next year's fixture.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

A boy with a brain tumour whose parents took him from a hospital against medical advice had everything he needed to be safe, his brother says.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          Played my annual game of cricket in Mount Juliet yesterday, did not trouble the scorers. A new low.

Kev, you are hereby selected for next year's fixture.
                                                                          Quack quack ??

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                            Quack quack ??
                                                                            Yup. May be time to give up on my sporting dreams.

To make it worse, I had volunteered to drive. Took the lads to the pub afterwards and then had to endure their drunken witticisms all the way back to the metropolis. Fun times.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                Is it much more expensive per carton?
                                                                                Just wondering because I know a couple of people make their own by just adding colic drops to regular milk to convert the lactose.
                                                                                Just looking at Tesco site there it's 60% more expensive than random Avonmore milk.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                soy milk is the worst tasting one to me (its only good for tea/coffee)

The ones ye should get hitch taste way better than cow juice.

Almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk. /drool
                                                                                People who like almond milk should be sent to labour camps. Can't recall trying coconut milk in anything, other than tasting it as a drink in itself. I went through a brief rice milk phase last year, it's nice and sweet, although it kind of curdles in tea. Got sick of the sweetness after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                  Cringing deeply for Jessica brown Findlay - whoever that is.
                                                                                  The only thing I knew about her, up until now, is that she is a niece of our local priest
                                                                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 01-09-14, 09:17.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Falcao to United looks a done deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      ah that gloriously dreary Monday morning office smell after being away for a while
                                                                                      Fuck dat!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        Yup. May be time to give up on my sporting dreams.

To make it worse, I had volunteered to drive. Took the lads to the pub afterwards and then had to endure their drunken witticisms all the way back to the metropolis. Fun times.
                                                                                        we really need to get an annual IPB taveners game going
                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Anybody used these?

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          Just looking at Tesco site there it's 60% more expensive than random Avonmore milk.

People who like almond milk should be sent to labour camps. Can't recall trying coconut milk in anything, other than tasting it as a drink in itself. I went through a brief rice milk phase last year, it's nice and sweet, although it kind of curdles in tea. Got sick of the sweetness after a while.
                                                                                          I don't quite trust a man that doesn't like sugary almond ambrosia.

All these drinks taste so different sugared and sugar free, not to mention the difference between brands (there's fecking 50 fake milks to choose from these days, working my way through them). You are right about the sweetness, i have to get the unsweetened of everything unless I am using it as a drink in and of itself.
                                                                                          Use different ones for differnt things too, which is annoying. Soy milk being your man for tea etc (not tesco crap though)

I like this:

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 01-09-14, 09:45.

Comment

Found his level.

Goal! Chivas USA 0, LA Galaxy 2. Robbie Keane (LA Galaxy) right footed shot from outside the box to the top right corner.Subscribe to our channel for more so...

Comment

DiMaria, Falcao, possibly more to come.
                                                                                              Is this not the kind of money-no-object high profile superstar splurging that the fanbase used to criticise other clubs for whilst proselytizing about solid fundamantals, bringing talented young players through slowly, sticking with your manager etc?

Comment

Wouldn't have thought Falcao would make much of a centre half no?

Comment

There are whispers that RvP needs a knee operation and is/maybe crocked.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                    There are whispers that RvP needs a knee operation and is/maybe crocked.
                                                                                                    Utd sign an rvp replacement and Arsenal still waiting for theirs

Comment

Madness if this is real. I'm pretty skeptical if everything online these days. Surely it's "satire"

TL;DR
                                                                                                      15 sentenced to 25+ years for calling in false Swat raid on rival online gamer.
                                                                                                      On the basis that misdirection of swat team + innocent member of the public shot = domestic terrorism

Comment

Fake news reports that a teenager was given a 25-year prison sentence for a prank known as 'swatting.'

Comment

...

Comment

Reasonable?

Comment

Figured as much. Tried too hard with 25 years.
                                                                                                              Good ole snopes. Strange the way I doubt everything g I read online but Snopes is always beacon of honesty.

Comment

Chelsea and Bayern have done by far the best dealings in Europe this window, both bought very well in areas that needed strengthening. Bayern adding a world class striker and centre back, Lewondowski and Benatia as well as Xabi Alonso who'll fit in Peps style seamlessly, poor guy must be baffled by being pushed out of clubs, while not as retarded as Liverpool wanting to replace him with Barry, Madrid have downgraded imo by selling him and more worrying for them look really unbalanced in midfield now.

Honorary shout out for Southampton who've bought and sold exceptionally at a lower level.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 01-09-14, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                    Utd sign an rvp replacement and Arsenal still waiting for theirs
                                                                                                                    Sanogo will be the new Kanu
                                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                      Sanogo will be the new Kanu
                                                                                                                      He's much worse, tragic to watch him yesterday.

Comment

This really looks like some ride. Just goes toshow that adding the right music to a video makes it more awesome

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                          hmm. First big Sony Virtual reality game, Summer Lesson, has an 'only in Japan' vibe to it

With suitably dodgy video preview (starting 55:40 for a minute or so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-Wr_3-E5U#t=3360

virtual reality gaming is gonna be so big, it'll be great.

Already a lot of anime series focused on the concept of you being hooked up and actually playing inside an mmo like world of warcraft. Seeing as gaming is bigger than music and approaching film its just gonna take over with technology like VR headsets.

Its amazing to see the reactions of pople ona virtual reality rollercoaster etc, scared shitless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X