This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find regular leechings remove the bad blood
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

phwoar

Comment

RTE player seems overloaded with requests for Love/hate, cant get it to work at all.

Easier to torrent it, license fee me bollix.
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
          RTE player seems overloaded with requests for Love/hate, cant get it to work at all.

Easier to torrent it, license fee me bollix.

here also

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Even better, cheers Mike.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...hope to find you on tinder or pof...:-)...
              I hope you do too! Ye would make a lovely couple imo

Started talking to a girl last night on tinder(turns out you can get it for windows just called a different name). She writes ... all... the... fucking... time... Was really paranoid it was you for a while
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Turned on Primetime, dublin south west by-election a few mins ago. One guy seems to be running on the single issue of changing marriage so that there would be two options, an easily dis-solvable one and the more traditional version.

As the presenter asked, can ya imagine getting on one knee and asking your girlfriend to marry you but let's go for the easily dissolved one!

Comment

Despite being panned by the critics (who pan every horror film pretty much) I really enjoyed Dracula Untold. And directed by Gary Shore who is from from Artane.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                    Turned on Primetime, dublin south west by-election a few mins ago. One guy seems to be running on the single issue of changing marriage so that there would be two options, an easily dis-solvable one and the more traditional version.

As the presenter asked, can ya imagine getting on one knee and asking your girlfriend to marry you but let's go for the easily dissolved one!
                    Judging by all the leaflets I've got the rest of them are running on a single issue of stopping water charges. Might vote for him for being different

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                      I hope you do too! Ye would make a lovely couple imo

Started talking to a girl last night on tinder(turns out you can get it for windows just called a different name). She writes ... all... the... fucking... time... Was really paranoid it was you for a while
                      ...I think you should set me and the ...girl up...
                      ...I might even take a chance and send tar.a a pm ...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                        ...I think you should set me and the ...girl up...
                        ...I might even take a chance and send tar.a a pm ...
                        dick pic ftw
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cheers to whatever mod gave me more private message space!!
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            Cheers to whatever mod gave me more private message space!!
                            5k posts
                            airport, lol

Comment

Keane on THAT tackle
                              “Looking back at it now, I’m disappointed in the other Manchester City players. They didn’t jump in to defend their team-mate. I know that if someone had done that to a United player, I’d have been right in there. They probably thought he was a prick, too.”
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                Keane on THAT tackle

Comment

Subscribe to Explosm! - http://bit.ly/13xgq7aRead Our Comics! - http://www.explosm.net/comics/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/explosmTwitter: https://twit...

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Love Keano, no give. Serious beard envy too.
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                        Love Keano, no give. Serious beard envy too.
                                        GOAT Irish footballer

Comment

Morning winners.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                            Morning winners.
                                            mornin

slight drop in temp this morn.I feel a nip in the air. Possibly time to stick the heating back on.
                                            Did you have breakfast yet? I had microwave porridge with walnut honey and a banana .
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

What utter wankers at The Star. Big Love Hate spoiler as their front page headline. What the fuck?
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Is anyone here using a meteor dongle mobile broadband for internet?
                                                  I can get it for a tenner a month, sick of shipping UPC 44 quid +tv for broadband that is rarely working for more than 20 minutes at a time.

Also, price watch: Moto G is out to €179.99 on Meteor, cunts, had hoped to pick one up at €150.

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                  mornin

slight drop in temp this morn.I feel a nip in the air. Possibly time to stick the heating back on.
                                                  Did you have breakfast yet? I had microwave porridge with walnut honey and a banana .
                                                  Tis cold out, it usually takes me a couple of weeks of being freezing before I realise I need to start wearing a jacket/layering up.
                                                  I have had an executive flash of tae which is serving me well so far, might get more tae and donuts when I get to school.

Yours sounds healthier to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                    How is the work going now you've had a few months to settle in? Are you finding you are meeting the sales targets?
                                                    BCBDR

Breakfast Club breakfast deets request

Comment

How did the pork turn out in the end HH ?

Thinking of doing similar later.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mots parents put all joint type meats in the slow cooker till it has the consistency of a leather shoe, not that soft leather either mind.

Comment

Comment

Isai Scheinberg who founded PokerStars and sold it recently for billions won the UKIPT High Roller in the Isle of Man in front of his former workers and got a rapturous applause after shipping it, I managed to snap a pretty cool pic of it HERE
                                                                Last edited by tylerdurden94; 07-10-14, 09:57. Reason: woops small typo
                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  Isai Scheinberg who founded PokerStars and sold it recently for billions won the UKIPT High Roller in the Isle of Men in front of his former workers and got a rapturous applause after shipping it, I managed to snap a pretty cool pic of it HERE
                                                                  moar deets please. did you have a good time?

Comment

How is the work going now you've had a few months to settle in? Are you finding you are meeting the sales targets?
                                                                    Absolutely love it. Possibly the happiest iv ever been in a job. Very easy going. There are no targets as such really. Would be budget every week but we do it between us. Got my first best customer last week. Cash and carry that took a full page for four consecutive weeks. Hoping now I can keep them on board.
                                                                    From today I am looking after Xmas party feature. So have to hit all the hotels and restaurants etc. Easy enough sale tbh. The big businesses send in the advert complete so no work involved. Just drop the ad and you are done.
                                                                    Absolutely love my Co workers. Never thought I could work with women. But we all get on brill. Banter is nuts
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Is Michelles Sig showing up funny for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                        Is Michelles Sig showing up funny for anyone else?
                                                                        Yeah image shack yoke. Dunno how to fix it
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                          What utter wankers at The Star. Big Love Hate spoiler as their front page headline. What the fuck?
                                                                          Jesus you'd have to have your head in the ground to survive 48 hours no?

I live in a different country and I had to watch it last night in order to not have it ruined for me.

Comment

Its starting to get to a stage where I would love to have it all spoiled on me. Its been tripe since the end of Season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                              Jesus you'd have to have your head in the ground to survive 48 hours no?

I live in a different country and I had to watch it last night in order to not have it ruined for me.
                                                                              pretty sure they put up a major spoiler about an episode which has not aired yet. Which seems to be pretty standard for them at this stage. In fairness though lazare thats what you get for looking at the star. Nut worst tabloid, would have the odd guilt read/hate scan of the sunday world the odd time , its muck but far above the star

Comment

Socail media!
                                                                                Simply, the show is too mainstream. The problem is the people that dont appreciate TV series are watching this. The likes of you and I who appreicated The Wire, Sopranos etc know that a spolier is the nut worst thing. These "idiots" and thats what they are, feel the need to first off let everyone know that they have a chinese ordered, boittle of wine opened before the show starts, then go on to do a running commentary of every single little scene.
                                                                                We know you are watching, we know whats happening, we definitley don't want your opinion.
                                                                                Lesser crimes have been giving the chair.

/I feel strongly Re spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                  Socail media!
                                                                                  Simply, the show is too mainstream. The problem is the people that dont appreciate TV series are watching this. The likes of you and I who appreicated The Wire, Sopranos etc know that a spolier is the nut worst thing. These "idiots" and thats what they are, feel the need to first off let everyone know that they have a chinese ordered, boittle of wine opened before the show starts, then go on to do a running commentary of every single little scene.
                                                                                  We know you are watching, we know whats happening, we definitley don't want your opinion.
                                                                                  Lesser crimes have been giving the chair.

/I feel strongly Re spoilers.
                                                                                  people who live tweet during tv dramas should be beaten to death with the device they are tweeting from. Its a far worse crime than tweeting during a sporting event or tweeting in general. Just watch the fucking thing you addled cunts

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    people who live tweet during tv dramas should be beaten to death with the device they are tweeting from. Its a far worse crime than tweeting during a sporting event or tweeting in general. Just watch the fucking thing you addled cunts
                                                                                    Ahh yes but how would we know they are watching it then

Comment

Not watched a full episode of Love/Hate and don't care.

Come at me, bro.
                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Come at me, bro.
                                                                                        Your loss.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Its starting to get to a stage where I would love to have it all spoiled on me. Its been tripe since the end of Season 3.
                                                                                          Yeah last season was shite, as long as they don't try and show too much of the cop side of things like last season in the short 6 episodes it can be good again imo. And kill a few more people, Sundays episode was good I thought
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

p.s. Roy Keane is an actual sociopath. Glamourising his worst excesses is frankly shameful.

Comment

I definitely don't feel anywhere near as strongly about spoilers as most people here. It doesn't need to be a massive surprise for me to enjoy it.

The likes of the tools who deliberately reveal spoilers are somewhat matched by the preciousness of those who wish to enforce a bubble-like 'spoiler free zone' around them until they are good and ready to watch/read something on their own terms, in their own time. Once something has been released/published/broadcast, it's up to them to protect themselves from spoilers, not the responsibility of everyone else around them!

Comment

Any update on how RDiii got to work this morn?

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Come at me, bro.
                                                                                                Must be hereditary.

Comment

Some sort of jeep?

I think work is going to hire somebody younger than me, so this is what it feels to be old like the rest of you.

Comment

Breakfast roll in McDonalds. Seems a new offering by MaccyDs in an attempt to cater for the Spar-going clientele. Feels weird when they ask you if you'd like brown sauce with it. Like surely the marketing gurus would have come up with a fancier name for brown sauce at this stage than just brown sauce. Something something artisan grass-fed jus de brown or something.
                                                                                                    Reminds me of an American chef who used to do the carvery lunch in Racket Hall, Laois. A complete wanker who obv felt he should be working in a Michelin Star joint. I ordered the beef and he asked me if I wanted "Brown Sauce" with it. I obv said no and when he had everything else piled up on the plate, asked for some gravy. "You told me you didn't want any" he says. He then went on to tell me that "WE" call gravy brown sauce. My response contained the words "Go fuck yourself".

Comment

All set up for school thanks to CHD, CHD's mammy, Glenn and Derp.

Comment

Horse going at Brighton today (4.20) called Black Dave Its being punted too.

Has to be a BBV benefit job ????

Comment

Value

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                            All set up for school thanks to CHD, CHD's mammy, Glenn and Derp.

Andy tried to answer your jokeberry, good times.

I'm sorting out the new grad here on monday (also how I feel when people talk about their children that I don't care about)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                              p.s. Roy Keane is an actual sociopath. Glamourising his worst excesses is frankly shameful.
                                                                                                              Still the best footballer ever to come off this island, but ya, a right Cunt

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                Horse going at Brighton today (4.20) called Black Dave Its being punted too.

Has to be a BBV benefit job ????
                                                                                                                Backed
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This is a good read.

Michael Friberg John Kane was on a hell of a winning streak. On July 3, 2009, he walked alone into the high-limit room at the Silverton Casino in Las Vegas and sat down at a video poker machine called the Game King. Six minutes later the purple light on the top of the machine flashed, […]

Guy figures out how to beat Video Poker machine in vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                    Still the best footballer ever to come off this island, but ya, a right Cunt
                                                                                                                    Not even in the top five.

Comment

Who would be the GAA equivalent to Ronaldo or Messi?

Who is the biggest name in Soccer to come out of Kerry?

Comment

I dunno, but Mick Galwey - best known for coming on as a sub for the great Sean Walsh in the All Ireland semi-final of 1986 - also had a long career with Munster rugby.

Comment

For the record, Ronaldo has Maurice Fitzgerald pyjamas, Messi has Gooch pajamas.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X