This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
    What happened in the Chelsea Everton game?
    Not a lot really, dull stuff.

Comment

What happened in the Chelsea Everton game? Did Costa score? Fabregas assist??
      This says it all

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
        Costa was immense.
        Full 90 minutes.
        Still chasing, tackling, sharp and clinical.
        Hamstring spoof?
        Prob just a knock. He'll be suspended soon enough too.

Now go out and sign Cavani tomorrow. Be grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
          Had the GAA on the laptop and it bloody died just as the handbags were starting. Seemed fairly mad.
          Handbags covers it really, disappointing lack of serious violence.

Fat Mayo Dad stole the show imo.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Last edited by Keane; 30-08-14, 18:48.

Comment

Whatever about the players boxing the heads off each other, it happens. They will all have forgotten about it already but there is no excuse for a member of management to get involved like that! And I think the fat lad may have been a Kerry supporter but I really hope he wasn't. Fines for both countys I would think.

As far as semi finals go that's up there with the best. GOAT contender definitely. I just went to book the weekend of the final off and saw I had it booked already, don't even remember booking it so must have been an omen. Bring on the Dubs!
              Don't know about boxing the heads Off each other it was handbags
              airport, lol

Comment

sounds ridiculous, but anything to be said for buying a player like Distin? Those central defenders are crying out for someone with a bit of experience. The world class centre halves are out of the question it seems, so I was trying to think of a decent CB with plenty of PL experience. Someone like Distin seemed to meet the criteria.

Agree about Coleman too.
                The ridiculous part has to be that their team conceding six goals at home sparks the conversation of how good they are

Comment

Distin is as old as time.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Prob just a knock. He'll be suspended soon enough too.

Now go out and sign Cavani tomorrow. Be grand.
                    Is the squad at its max numbers of foreign players already tho?
                    With Remy replacing Torres.

No room for Cavani
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

No room for Cavani
                      Tea?
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                        Tea?
                        Ate yesterday, I'm grand.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

No room for Cavani
                          Hoping Remy fails a medical obv.

Comment

I don't know the full story. There is obviously a personal spat between a club official and a KDL official. But the general jist is, Dynamos wanted to enter the LOI but couldn't raise the funds needed in time. Were only a few k short but that's a lot for a team like Dynamos.

So, Dynamos were late entering the KDL then because they waited til the very last second for a LOI decision and they got turned down for a licence. Then the KDL say fuck ya so, and put them into about the 4th division here. Hammering teams 10-0 and never losing a game making a mockery of the leagues. When what they should have done is leave them in the Premier, let them raise the funds and apply again. But that would have made sense. And we can't be letting sense and logic come between personal grudges now.

Should be an interesting season. And now Kerry are even further away from having a LOI side.
                            Originally posted by careca View Post
                            @dobman cliffs on dynamos ban? Never heard anything about it. Derek O'brien ex gal Utd with them this year too. Will be strong.
                            Wanted to go LOI, didn't raise funds in time, KDL threw toys out of pram and made a ridiculous decision to impose an administrative ban. After 4 years away, they're back in the premier.

Thats not really how it happened Sam. I was involved with Killarney Celtic at the time but my memory of it is something like:
                            Tralee Dynamoes decided to go league of Ireland (and they did, playing in the 2nd division. They stayed in the LOI div. 2 for a number of years (3, 4 or 5--not exactly sure)

Their "B" team continued to play in the KDL. When the club decided that it wasnt no longer feasible to continue in the LOI, they started back in the KDL in whatever division their "B" team was at the time. That, as far as I remember it, it how it played out. I'll check it out with a couple of my Celtic soccer buddies to see it thats a close enough explanation.

Connie
                            https://twitter.com/MacauSporting
                            https://www.facebook.com/Macau-Sport...F6ntdyItUsAp7E
                            https://www.macausportingclub.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              LOL KErry

Those last two are two of the worst wides I've ever seen in championship football

Long way to go for this game to live up to last weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Macau Poker Room View Post
                                Thats not really how it happened Sam. I was involved with Killarney Celtic at the time but my memory of it is something like:
                                Tralee Dynamoes decided to go league of Ireland (and they did, playing in the 2nd division. They stayed in the LOI div. 2 for a number of years (3, 4 or 5--not exactly sure)

Their "B" team continued to play in the KDL. When the club decided that it wasnt no longer feasible to continue in the LOI, they started back in the KDL in whatever division their "B" team was at the time. That, as far as I remember it, it how it played out. I'll check it out with a couple of my Celtic soccer buddies to see it thats a close enough explanation.

Connie
                                I'll take your word for it Connie as you were involved with the league. But I don't remember Dynamos in the LOI at any level.

Comment

If the Daley Blind price to Utd is true I'd be raging if I was an Ajax supporter. Dutch POTY and Utd in desperate need. Surely take it up to the deadline and get 25m+ is the obvious play?
                                  Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

I'll take your word for it Connie as you were involved with the league. But I don't remember Dynamos in the LOI at any level.
                                    I'd guess he is talking about the A League, can't remember for sure if they were in that or not but I do remember that they wanted into the LOI proper alright.

Comment

In the cinema now waiting for the start of Lucy. Not expecting much I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                        If the Daley Blind price to Utd is true I'd be raging if I was an Ajax supporter. Dutch POTY and Utd in desperate need. Surely take it up to the deadline and get 25m+ is the obvious play?
                                        Yeah seems like they could probably get a lot more.
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                          I'd guess he is talking about the A League, can't remember for sure if they were in that or not but I do remember that they wanted into the LOI proper alright.
                                          Yeah they were in the A League for 3 years, 2009-2011
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            In the cinema now waiting for the start of Lucy. Not expecting much I have to say.
                                            Seen it the other night, was capable of been very good. Just didn't seem to work out I thought.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Lad could probably do with skipping supermacs tbf. ^
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Lad could probably do with going to supermacs tbf. ^
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'd love a Supermac's now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        Just finished Season 1 of Ray Donovan. Such a huge fan of it. Has been really bugging since posting on here about the show when was on around Episode 5 and Tyler said he disliked it. Just can't work out what there is to dislike about the show. Unless Season 2 takes a massive downturn, it has excellent potential to become a classic. Lead character, Avi, Jon Voight, Bunchy, loads of the other side characters, all brilliant. Even quite get Ray's wife which is normally the big failing point of these types of series (Sopranos, Breaking Bad wives being the two prominent examples)
                                                        Can't remember the specifics other than I just didn't like it and gave it the boot, a show I would've hate watched but just couldn't bring myself to it.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ah come on Mick, I was just quoting someone's tweets, no need for the insults

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                            Ah come on Mick, I was just quoting someone's tweets, no need for the insults
                                                            What did you have for tea?
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The position of the mouse on the right is absolutely perfect
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

What did you have for tea?
                                                                Supermacs obv

Comment

Supermacs obv
                                                                  Need moar deetz.
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pity he didn't bite a second time. I was happy to get a reaction though. Do these Cork lads no harm seeing Kerry in the final again.

EDIT: doesn't show my reply but it was just go fuck yerself KC. Never liked him anyway

Comment

Is it bad that I'm actually disappointed to be dead in the WW game? Whoever thought of that is a genius. Thoroughly enjoyable game.

Comment

Pity he didn't bite a second time. I was happy to get a reaction though. Do these Cork lads no harm seeing Kerry in the final again.

EDIT: doesn't show my reply but it was just go fuck yerself KC. Never liked him anyway
                                                                        The 'Cork lads' are definately pissed about Kerry in the final but about 5 seconds after the final whistle it''ll in Croke Park, it won't matter. You might have been better off in the long run avoiding this game.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                          The 'Cork lads' are definately pissed about Kerry in the final but about 5 seconds after the fin whistle it''ll in Croke Park, it won't matter. You might have been better off in the long run avoiding this game.
                                                                          Do you know me or something? That's a few times you have directly quoted a post of mine out of nowhere after not posting before that! Bolded bit makes sense, rest is nonsense.

Commiserations on your lack of access to televisual device. I couldn't imagine any other way to get the information you crave.
                                                                          10 months isn't early.
                                                                          Your acronyms do nothing, you''re still wrong.

Comment

It was even worse than I thought it would be. Such a load of ridiculous drivel.

Comment

It was even worse than I thought it would be. Such a load of ridiculous drivel.
                                                                              Scarlett Johansson is such an odd thing. Kinda thought http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1441395/...nm_flmg_act_11 would be excellent, as she's naked a lot in it. Bored out of my tiny mind, when I watched it.
                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

In the family home in Galway after driving Dublin-Limerick today for the football match, now sitting down to watch the game again on TV with the aul fella! Tired after all the driving. Will be interesting to see what we missed live. Ref was brutal though, literately no one I heard at the ground had anything positive to say about his officiating.

Comment

Why is glen hoddle let manage a footbsll team? I thought he'd been locked up for being a mentalist or something like that.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      Why is glen hoddle let manage a footbsll team? I thought he'd been locked up for being a mentalist or something like that.
                                                                                      He's not the manager, he's an assistant.

Comment

Is it bad that I'm actually disappointed to be dead in the WW game? Whoever thought of that is a genius. Thoroughly enjoyable game.
                                                                                        There are many games like this that take place in person talking, only last 10 mins to half an hour. Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                          There are many games like this that take place in person talking, only last 10 mins to half an hour. Pretty cool stuff.
                                                                                          Played sabotage while at a house in basel when I was hitching two months back. Have never even heard of the game before but absolutely loved it by the end of it!! Myself and this lithuanian guy were actually in stitches trying to constantly re-bluff each other and had every single other person in the room extremely confused even the ones on our teams. I need more of this!!! haha
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                            Please elaborate or link. Sounds interesting for a bit of craic with a few cans at a house.

Comment

Please elaborate or link. Sounds interesting for a bit of craic with a few cans at a house.
                                                                                              Think Zod has played a few. There's always been talk about getting a live game going at some stage, but i can't see it happening. Put the board game on your list to Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Think Zod has played a few. There's always been talk about getting a live game going at some stage, but i can't see it happening. Put the board game on your list to Santa

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3...timate-edition
                                                                                                Board games kick ass. Ty. Also, Zods live game should be pick a live poker tourney and crash it imo. Plenty of 100 events on these days or even an IPO. Could you imagine the looks a bunch of lads would get standing around playing WW at a poker tourney

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                                                  So United have spent the following on their left - Shaw £30m, Rojo £16m, Di Maria £59m, and Blind £14m = £120m.

Okay so Rojo could be left CB, Blind CM, Di Maria left of centre 3, and Shaw left WB. Or just play the 4 in single file on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3...timate-edition
                                                                                                    It's funny you should mention live werewolf because I was talking about it with a friend of mine today.

I've played it 'live' back in the day and it's hilarious! I think we called in mafia though. I can't really remember the specifics but I think it was 2 werewolves and 4 or 5 villagers and one moderator.

Don't bother getting a set just write the roles on pieces of paper. I personally don't think roles really work live - as in we never played with alphas or vigilantes are any of that shit

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      Loic Remy replaces Torres.

Funny how that is a genuine step up.
                                                                                                      What's the deal with Remy do you think? Arsenal have allegedly activated his £8.5m release clause aswel, so where is he going?

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                                                                                                        It's funny you should mention live werewolf because I was talking about it with a friend of mine today.

I've played it 'live' back in the day and it's hilarious! I think we called in mafia though. I can't really remember the specifics but I think it was 2 werewolves and 4 or 5 villagers and one moderator.

Don't bother getting a set just write the roles on pieces of paper. I personally don't think roles really work live - as in we never played with alphas or vigilantes are any of that shit
                                                                                                        when trying to learn the rules for WW I came across the party game description (they said it was called Mafia or Werewolf). How can the WW communicate at night though? A forum seemed the ideal medium for the game tbh, not sure how it'd work irl

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                        So United have spent the following on their left - Shaw £30m, Rojo £16m, Di Maria £59m, and Blind £14m = £120m.

Okay so Rojo could be left CB, Blind CM, Di Maria left of centre 3, and Shaw left WB. Or just play the 4 in single file on the left.
                                                                                                        Dunno how the 3-5-2 can work. I think you need really good, experienced and smart players to play a real 3-5-2. A lot of so-called 3-5-2s are really 5-3-2s which are easier to implement because the wing players are more defensively minded.

If you're to start the 4 the way LVG started them today, it's going to take a lot of effort for it to work. Di Maria is basically being played as a hardworking box-to-box midfielder which isn't a bad strategy in itself. I just think you're asking too much from the players with the system and there's much better ways to use the players and utilize their strengths. There's far better ways to use Di Maria for example. Like he CAN work as a box-to-box midfielder, but that's just because United lack a lot of players that have guile and/or speed and/or are hardworking.
                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Dunno how the 3-5-2 can work. I think you need really good, experienced and smart players to play a real 3-5-2. A lot of so-called 3-5-2s are really 5-3-2s which are easier to implement because the wing players are more defensively minded.

If you're to start the 4 the way LVG started them today, it's going to take a lot of effort for it to work. Di Maria is basically being played as a hardworking box-to-box midfielder which isn't a bad strategy in itself. I just think you're asking too much from the players with the system and there's much better ways to use the players and utilize their strengths. There's far better ways to use Di Maria for example. Like he CAN work as a box-to-box midfielder, but that's just because United lack a lot of players that have guile and/or speed and/or are hardworking.
                                                                                                          I think Anderson came on for Di maria today. That says it all really!

Comment

I think Anderson came on for Di maria today. That says it all really!
                                                                                                            Anderson is the 11th most expensive signing for united.. ever..
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can anyone explain to me, after I've watched the game for a second time, how James O'Donoghue got man of the match over David Moran and 2 or 3 others?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                Anderson is the 11th most expensive signing for united.. ever..
                                                                                                                lol, just gota get rid of him now after Nani and we'll be doing well. Paying Nanis wages will be the best money ever spent

Comment

Don't know how to embed Vines on here, but want to share the happiest bouncing lamb. Sound should be on to hear him hopping along after he has been called:
                                                                                                                  The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by hotspur; 31-08-14, 01:14.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    Don't know hot to embed Vines on here, but want to share the happiest bouncing lamb. Sound should be on to hear him hopping along after he has been called:
                                                                                                                    https://vine.co/v/Mlriw1VJeDn
                                                                                                                    Disappointing, I was expecting a dog to munch him seeing how we currently have a WW game running.

Speaking of sheep, someone run a sheep. After the WW obv.

Comment

Intense hate speech against homosexuals by Martin Ssempa in Uganda.If you are interested in what this video is from check out Vanguard on Current TV.The clip...

Oh man. my mate just sent me this. pretty sure we are going to get years out of it.

EAT THE POO POO

Comment

.

Comment

Match Tickets ~ Check
                                                                                                                          Sunglasses ~ Check
                                                                                                                          Factor 50 Sun cream ~ Check
                                                                                                                          Hat to stop head getting burn't ~ Check
                                                                                                                          Game Face on ~ Check
                                                                                                                          COME ON YOU BOYS IN BLUE

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X