nearly there ste gl. work tomorrow lol?
        Up at 8 for work nice to make a final table anyhow

Comment

ul there
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
            ul there
            sure off to bed I go, surprised I got called by that hand. They must have been getting fed up of me shoving

Comment

New AC Milan physio apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                Are you coming home for Christmas?
                I am. 18th till the 2nd. Presume you're making the trek back to the motherland too?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  wow tough one. will have to think some more, but you can probably start with:

"D'après ce qui se dit ailleurs, j'ai cru comprendre que votre équipe de foot avait plus de chance de gagner la champions ligue que votre équipe de rugby la H cup."
                  Obviously said in the accent of the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

where do i get a look at these budget leaks? is my income getting raped
                    A bit but not much. You'll lose throught the removal of the PRSI allowance and doubtless some band tightening. Allows FG to claim they haven't raised headline rates.

Property tax the big one on the revenue side, the basis of assessment obv. Being the most interesting thing.

Motorists gonna get well fucked, glad I got the new machine last week now.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      Is the procedure of dribbling stuff out through the media in speculative doses to test the waters not standard practice in all western democracies?
                      Mostly they have CBO type bodies who soberly (and boringly) analyse them to death.
                      Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 05-12-12, 08:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

You've got to hand it to Berlusconi. If you can't attract top signings with money or trophies anymore, put daily groin rubs with the new physio on the table instead.

Comment

It's hard to see any evolutionary advantage in falling for these kind of things.

Incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEstyFAmj8o

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                            Biggest waste of a g of coke ever?
                            It was free, plus I did not waste it all and it was great watching dogs going crazy
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                You've got to hand it to Berlusconi. If you can't attract top signings with money or trophies anymore, put daily groin rubs with the new physio on the table instead.
                                Was in Spain on golf trip once and met an ex pro footballer (irish lad who played in the 70s and for the life of me I can't think of his name). He said on his first trip to Ajax they couldn't believe the facilities. They were treated like kings and were given the services of a physio/masseuse who just happened to be a cracking looking bird. This lad was first into her room for a rub down and got a bit excited and was standing proud for all to see. Your one says to him "would you like a w**k?" and of course he says "ok so". She then says "ok, i'll leave the room, just give me a shout when you are done".
                                True story apparently.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    Oh sweet jesus, some woeful decision making last night. Tequila, whiskey rounds were the least of it. Wifey literally had to punch me to wake me up this morning. Bit hesitant about whether the pint of Stella here in the airport is going to help, but gather that god loves a trier
                                    At least you've been to bed. I'm only on the way into bed now. Was up all night writing an essay. Spent two hours alone referencing. Think my eyes are about to start bleeding at this stage

Comment

Never slept a wink last night after watching 3 episodes of The Walking dead ffs!!
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                        Good night at Frankie Boyle in the Olympia,a few winces at some of it, but pretty funny overall
                                        Good trip to Malta?

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        Anyone else a bit disturbed that pro-lifers can be kinda cute?
                                        All fun and games laughing at Youth Defence on facebook till you realise people on your friends list have liked the page.

Comment

Brilliant! Sitting a couple of seats behind a girl who, despite the fact that half the people on the bus are wearing woolly hats and scarves, feels like we could all do with a bit of fresh air.. Who are these freaks?!

Comment

Comment

Comment

right eye still randomly crying btw
                                                I get that a lot. It's a real pain. It just weeps and weeps for a few hours. Usually a good sleep sorts it out.

Comment

Btw anyone do me a favour and look up good mushroom places in Amsterdam? Have to turn the phone off as flight about to leave, and tight enough schedule in 'dam. Meant to check it out last night until beer intervened
                                                  Sheeba is good. Another place called When Nature Calls literally has every type ofmushroom imaginable. Think I took Thai ones which are meant to be the weakest. I had a great time on them but they were at least 5x times stronger than the ones you can pick here. Enjoy your trip!
                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                    I am. 18th till the 2nd. Presume you're making the trek back to the motherland too?
                                                    My brother is coming back from OZ those exact dates, are you in Perth by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                      My brother is coming back from OZ those exact dates, are you in Perth by any chance
                                                      I think ye should figure out Ye are long lost brothers by pm
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I think ye should figure out Ye are long lost brothers by pm
                                                        Eamonn, do you drive a Honda

Comment

Eamonn, do you drive a Honda
                                                          I do.
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                                                            It's hard to see any evolutionary advantage in falling for these kind of things.

Incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEstyFAmj8o
                                                            Pattern recognition is a huge evolutionary advantage IMO.

Unfortunately we are a bit too good at it and like in those illusions seeing them with absolute certainty where they don't really exist, thus we get superstition and religion
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

why do they insist on having a budget just before the busiest time of the year,where this could be a make or break for retailers.every media platform in the country will be frighten the life of of people over the next few days,must affect the spending tendencies of the masses over xmas,any idea why they wont wait until the new year?
                                                              Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Wtf!

Asked this morning if he would prefer to be Minister for Finance in good times, Mr Noonan said: "These are good times and it's good to be minister when the economy is going again".

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                  Brilliant! Sitting a couple of seats behind a girl who, despite the fact that half the people on the bus are wearing woolly hats and scarves, feels like we could all do with a bit of fresh air.. Who are these freaks?!
                                                                  I wonder do they realise when they open a window above them that they themselves get a moderate amount of fresh air but no discernable difference in temperature, but the people 3 seats behind get a drop in temperature of about 10 degrees and a wind tunnel effect akin to something Formula1 cars get tested in.
                                                                  Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 05-12-12, 10:43.

Comment

A bloodshot-eyed, drunk and dishelved solo male traveller in his thirties on a day trip to Amsterdam sounds like a profiling dream for the Dublin Airport Drugs Enforcement people.
                                                                    Good luck on the return trip HH.

Comment

Need help finding a song from an advert. Some info:

Its an advert from either Sky sports or History channel
                                                                      Its a man and a woman signing something like - I'm with you and your with me (More than likely wrong)

The band is something like The tiddledinks

I found it last week, but cant remember how. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                        I wonder do they realise when they open a window above them that whilst they themselves get a moderate amount of fresh air but no discernable difference in temperature that the people 3 seats behind get a drop in temperature of about 10 degrees and a wind tunnel effect akin to something Formula1 cars get tested in.
                                                                        It was fucking freezing here on saturday night and I picked up this auld lad in the taxi. He got in and insta let the window down. Not wanting to be ignorant and tell him to close it I just put it back up myself. Without so much as a word he pressed it back down again. Not one to give up and the fact that this auld bastard was full to the gills on whiskey and wouldn't feel the cold if I strapped him to the roof I put the window back up again. Half way back up and he tries to cut me off, Mashing the button like he's playing mortal combat on the play station.
                                                                        Well fuck you I thought. Back up with the window and hit the lock button. Checkmate. Not so as my geriatric friend reached over and switched the heating to cold. 5 minutes have passed and not a word was uttered. I conceded defeat and carried on shivering to the destination. After he paid me and was getting out he commented that 'your windows are playing up there son, I'd have a chap look at them if I were you, it'll be getting cold now and you dont want a draft coming in'

Well played old man, well played

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                          On the drive into work today (I drive against the traffic, from the city centre out to Cherrywood / Loughlinstown) some young suit-wearing dude in a BMW coupe was stuck in traffic coming up to Donnybrook Bus Station with both windows all the way down! Guy had greasy-looking slicked back hair a la Ross from Friends from some of the middle seasons, was thinking maybe he needed the cold air to 'solidify' his hair gel? Was strange to see the windows down as in all other cars, the windows were shut and people were obviously blasting the hot air!

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                            The whole incident is hard to grasp tbh.

Why's there no-one else helping him? There's a pic of him on the ground with no train in site. Could it really have been coming in that fast(I've never been to NY btw) that nobody whatsoever could have helped him up? Even the guy who threw him down there, did he just run off and therefore gets jailed for manslaughter? In the video of the two of them arguing it sounded like the aggressor ended up in the subway... And as for the man standing there 'doomed' is it too soon to wonder why he didn't run from it or go to the other side of the track? By the sounds of it the train pulled in and the man was in the same spot as in the pic. As for the photographer, I obviously can't understand why anyone would take his line, I was just putting forward what was reported rather than my own opinion but there's def more to it than just 'why did someone take a pic.

I don't have a clue what I'd do in that situation, I hope that I would be able to help the man, think I would anyway but I could just as easily freeze. People react weird to shock, just saying.
                                                                            I was going to post that subway trains in Berlin come barrelling into the stations and I've since seen that Adam has confirmed they do in New York, in the news story it said he had been drinking so his judgement must of been impaired somewhat so maybe why he never moved.

Totally agree with you about how people react to situations like these don't even know how I would of reacted myself, just a fucked up situation all round.
                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              A bloodshot-eyed, drunk and dishelved solo male traveller in his thirties on a day trip to Amsterdam sounds like a profiling dream for the Dublin Airport Drugs Enforcement people.
                                                                              Good luck on the return trip HH.
                                                                              You left out the Russian bird on his arm !
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                RDIII to reception please - what is going on with the cricket?
                                                                                India have scored 600+ in their last three test first innings on this pitch, in that light 270/7 does not look like a score that is winning. The pitch will deteriorate though and England's traditional second innings collapse is a formality.
                                                                                I'd be making India somewhere north of 2/1 for this test right now.
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

India have scored 600+ in their last three test first innings on this pitch, in that light 270/7 does not look like a score that is winning. The pitch will deteriorate though and England's traditional nd innings collapse is a formality.
                                                                                  I'd be making India somewhere north of 2/1 for this test right now.
                                                                                  350 would be OK. Fuck knows what they've done to the pitch.

Give me your best price, I might take your arm off

Comment

Do you automatically graduate to liking cricket when you reach a certain age? Far too boring for my liking. It would need to be combined with lots of alcohol and some punting to hold any interest for me tbh.

Not as bad as horse racing though. Jesus it seems like every half successful goober from outside of Dublin feels like they need to have; 1. A horse 2. Know someone with horses or 3. Have an avid interest in horse racing. Very tilting having to feign interest in that around the time of major festivals

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          Do you automatically graduate to liking cricket when you reach a certain age? Far too boring for my liking. It would need to be combined with lots of alcohol and some punting to hold any interest for me tbh.

Not as bad as horse racing though. Jesus it seems like every half successful goober from outside of Dublin feels like they need to have; 1. A horse 2. Know someone with horses or 3. Have an avid interest in horse racing. Very tilting having to feign interest in that around the time of major festivals
                                                                                          The sport of kings ldo

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                            Good trip to Malta?

All fun and games laughing at Youth Defence on facebook till you realise people on your friends list have liked the page.
                                                                                            Loved it, the diving was first class. Spent 10 hours underwater in total over the week, some of the wrecks were fabulous. We were staying round the corner from Chapter One, it was closed the night we went, ended up with 30 of us in a place up the street called the Avenue i think? Lovely place, very bright decor which was great for a big crowd. Most other nights we ended up in a pub/strip club called Huggins cos there was a 25% off deal with our dive centre. One of the dive sites we went to circewwaa or something it was called, had a Guy from Kildare selling mugs of tea from a wee van, awesome feeling sitting with a cup of cha and a a Kit Kat in sunshine in november after a dive in clear blue water. Think we are already planning to go back in easter, whole week stood me around £1k Stg for both of us, a weekend in London cost me similar earlier in the year.
                                                                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Nah Melbourne, my 3 days spent in Perth would definitely not make me want to live there.

Comment

We have reached saturation point, max entropy levels.

The Heat Death of Gangham style.

Now...what next
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

wtf with google maps giving directions as 'head Northwest'. How is anyone expected to know what northwest is? Is there a rule for understanding that?
                                                                                                    Turn off "flying" and tell it you are on foot.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

wtf with google maps giving directions as 'head Northwest'. How is anyone expected to know what northwest is? Is there a rule for understanding that?
                                                                                                      compass app on phone or old school using the sun...

Comment

lol Ulster bank, £180 bank charges for nothing. Just been onto the complaints department and they gave me £80 compo for my troubles. WTF am I dreaming

Comment

Bubbleking is like a parody of his former self. How the mighty have fallen

Comment

Is it standard for places to charge extra if you get a wrap toasted? (Which most people do anyway) College charges €3.31 for a wrap non toasted and €3.51 to have the privilege of it being toasted. I thought it was weird anyway.

Comment

Pattern recognition is a huge evolutionary advantage IMO.

Unfortunately we are a bit too good at it and like in those illusions seeing them with absolute certainty where they don't really exist, thus we get superstition and religion
                                                                                                              I agree and that's exactly why I made my comment. The point is, would you ever even suspect the colours were the same without it being pointed out to you?

So we agree that pattern recognition is a huge evolutionary advantage but the clip shows us that we aren't as good at it as we think we are - what else are we missing when we look at the world around us?

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                                                why do they insist on having a budget just before the busiest time of the year,where this could be a make or break for retailers.every media platform in the country will be frighten the life of of people over the next few days,must affect the spending tendencies of the masses over xmas,any idea why they wont wait until the new year?
                                                                                                                Announcing the details of the budget after the fiscal year has commenced would be, er, somewhat unusual.

It would give rise to even more arbitrage\scamming potential than usual though, so you may be on to something.

Comment

right eye still randomly crying btw
                                                                                                                  Blow your nose, prob a blocked nasal passage?
                                                                                                                  Do you use contacts?
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

looking for 2 tickets to frankie boyle tonite. if anybody can help pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                      Announcing the details of the budget after the fiscal year has commenced would be, er, somewhat unusual.

It would give rise to even more arbitrage\scamming potential than usual though, so you may be on to something.
                                                                                                                      It wasnt that unusual up to maybe 8 years ago?

getting myself mixed up...apologies...that would be the tax year running from april 1 when it was changed to jan1, for some reason i thought the budget was around april also...

I am blaming the wine and crackers...
                                                                                                                      Last edited by oleras; 05-12-12, 13:24.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Why did we change from April-Mar fiscal year to Jan-Dec?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X