X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ity wasn't anonymous, it was ebaumsworld

(Deadparrot will get that one).
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

HEY KEV

SPOILER
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

lol save it for tomorow night SatNav

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          lol save it for tomorow night SatNav
          just going by FB says its today!!!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
            just going by FB says its today!!!
            today as in tomorrow....Fri 20th

Comment

WP Kowby

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                today as in tomorrow....Fri 20th
                It is officially now your birthday Kevin, it is now friday the 20th jan!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Does anybody know what this font is?

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post
                    WP Kowby
                    Was watching this too. Pretty sick hand 6 handed when he gets it in vs 2 players and flops a set but they chop a straight. Then gets blinded down to 14k and really looks like it was never going to be his day. Then i lol'd as he drove it home.

£770 Nottingham ticket in the bag for those wondering

Comment

This is a pretty sick stunt. You want to have some balls of steel to try this

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                        Does anybody know what this font is?

http://www.barryislandgiftshop.co.uk/images/n3.jpg
                        Taffy Newroman.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          Taffy Newroman.
                          I mixed up flushdraw's post with Mellor's and thought you were naming the stuntman
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Watching some dirt horror from 1997 with the sexy blonde from my name is Earl 20 year old cans redic hot.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              Taffy Newroman.
                              Taffy is much too thin a font, i've no idea what Taffy newroman is

Anybody else?

Comment

chilled and watched this tonight very good i thought

Release Date: December 2nd, 2011 (limited)An epic 12-year journey into the brutal and secretive world of Irish Travelers, where arguments between rival clans...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  This is a pretty sick stunt. You want to have some balls of steel to try this

http://www.lepak.tv/watch/61936e8f07...dbull-stuntman
                                  He was paid 2 million to do it. And said he'd never do it again

Comment

I'm going to install a (hopefully) quick vbulletin upgrade. The site will be down for the duration. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take, but hopefully only a few mins.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      I'm going to install a (hopefully) quick vbulletin upgrade. The site will be down for the duration. I'm not sure exactly how long it will take, but hopefully only a few mins.
                                      Great what will i keep clicking refresh on now to pass the time.
                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                        ity wasn't anonymous, it was ebaumsworld

(Deadparrot will get that one).
                                        I remember when ebaumsworld hacked all the youtubes....

Rules 1 & 2 Zod
                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-01-12, 01:56.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

First time posting in here... so here goes!

Anyone watch Sons Of Anarchy? Just finished the first season and I must say I very much enjoyed it, I watch a shit load of shows (whether shit or not) and I must say after one season, i'm very impressed!
                                          Last edited by tglynn; 20-01-12, 01:59.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                            Watching some dirt horror from 1997 with the sexy blonde from my name is Earl 20 year old cans redic hot.
                                            Do you just not know what a comma is, or not know how to use one?
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by tglynn View Post
                                              First time posting in here... so here goes!

Anyone watch Sons Of Anarchy? Just finished the first season and I must say I very much enjoyed it, I watch a shit load of shows (wither shit or not) and I must say after one season im very impressed!
                                              Wait till it gets to Northern Ireland, you will cringe.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                Was watching this too. Pretty sick hand 6 handed when he gets it in vs 2 players and flops a set but they chop a straight. Then gets blinded down to 14k and really looks like it was never going to be his day. Then i lol'd as he drove it home.

£770 Nottingham ticket in the bag for those wondering
                                                cheers lads, lol that was hairy shit, very odd ft, lots of coolers and shorties doubling.
                                                actually made a biggish fold with aj in the bb 4 handed, when chippy shoved into me from button. other two guys had 1/2 my stack and only two seats, brain sorta froze and i folded. still unsure about that one.

then lost the kq v 55s bvb and was down to the 14k, said feck these guys and pushed my way to 2nd seat.. was all the more sweeter cause i had just bubbled the 3x seat

Comment

help required?

have lost cursor

i can write but there is no ' to see where i am writing

very difficult to work with

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                    Wait till it gets to Northern Ireland, you will cringe.
                                                    Awh I might aswell not watch the damn thing now :P

I assume its to do with the 'IRA' fellas with the fantastic accents!

i'll be plenty busy soon enough when the likes of the walking dead, eastbound and down and house come back Also mad men is just around the corner after almost a year and a half in hiatus!

Comment

enlighten me you cunt

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                        help required?

have lost cursor

i can write but there is no ' to see where i am writing

very difficult to work with
                                                        NEW CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEjwgKUADCmMzhGHrlueKYwThis channel will become inactive in a few weeks. Thank you all for watching :)

Comment

enlighten me you cunt
                                                          ah guys, I was just about to go to sleep, now I have to stay up and watch this before 5star deletes it all.
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                            ah guys, I was just about to go to sleep, now I have to stay up and watch this before 5star deletes it all.
                                                            Lol sickpuppys stuck in a nice argument in the TCOOP stake thread in case you miss it
                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                              He was paid 2 million to do it. And said he'd never do it again
                                                              Yeah, I heard this too, then he got sick drunk and stuck it all on red....and lost

That last bit may or may not be true

Comment

Got this connection last week. Huge difference from dongle

Comment

enlighten me you cunt
                                                                  Mick, after the stuff the other day and now this, you need to learn to express yourself better. I like you personally, and as a poster 99% of the time too, but shit like this just causes more crap.

3 day ban I'm afraid has to be given out, and anyone who responds in a similar manner to his post won't be treated lightly either.

Comment

enlighten me you cunt
                                                                    Ah, I take it you just don't know what a comma is then!
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

@Caf
                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

that tcoop call was lolbad. Can almost understand why he'd lie about it, should have tried the old "mis-click" excuse...
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Mick, after the stuff the other day and now this, you need to learn to express yourself better. I like you personally, and as a poster 99% of the time too, but shit like this just causes more crap.

3 day ban I'm afraid has to be given out, and anyone who responds in a similar manner to his post won't be treated lightly either.
                                                                          It's almost like 5star has sent me to bed...
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

Got this connection last week. Huge difference from dongle
                                                                            Anyone playing poker in a serious way on a dongle needs their head examined IMO, its just far to unstable the majority of the time.

Comment

in bed on phone browsing forum waiting for blackout so i can sleep,

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                Anyone playing poker in a serious way on a dongle needs their head examined IMO, its just far to unstable the majority of the time.
                                                                                Tell me about it! Most dodgy things in the world! But we can't get any decent wifi out where I live no fun!

Comment

Tell me about it! Most dodgy things in the world! But we can't get any decent wifi out where I live no fun!
                                                                                  It depends alot on where you live, if you're right across the road from a newly upgraded IP mast things won't be too bad but I would still only use it as a back up. You just won't be able to beat a wired connection and if it's UPC or fibre all the better

Comment

Agreed, its the reason i've played fuck all online in recent years.
                                                                                    Even during the few IPB heads up games I played, it was a night mare. Against strangers i'd of been raped during sit-outs

Comment

It depends alot on where you live, if you're right across the road from a newly upgraded IP mast things won't be too bad but I would still only use it as a back up. You just won't be able to beat a wired connection and if it's UPC or fibre all the better
                                                                                      We are living in between athlone and balinasloe and the reception is awful on the o2 as well as not being able to get and decent wifi. Just today I rang wimax, upc, eircom! no luck anyone know any other alternatives? Wifi wise!

Comment

got my this new beauty today

have 9 stars tables open at standard size without overlap on it. sweeeeeet

my graphics card just has 2 dvi output slots and im looking to have the 2 23"s on the side. so do i have to put a new graphics card in to get extra output?? whats best option for this?
                                                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 26-03-14, 11:07.

Comment

staking forum attracts some tulips

Comment

for people into games:

Ubisoft's "Encounters" trailer for I Am Alive has what seems to be the protagonist giving advice on life in a dog-eat-dog world. "People more than dust are the most dangerous thing you're going to encounter," and the ways to deal with them are numerous.

looks very good! AI looks awesome!

Comment

We are living in between athlone and balinasloe and the reception is awful on the o2 as well as not being able to get and decent wifi. Just today I rang wimax, upc, eircom! no luck anyone know any other alternatives? Wifi wise!
                                                                                              Well other than trying Vodafone, 3 and Meteor you probably have no other options unless there is some local broadband supplier in the area. I wouldn't hold out too much hope though.

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                              got my this new beauty today

have 9 stars tables open at standard size without overlap on it. sweeeeeet

my graphics card just has 2 dvi output slots and im looking to have the 2 23"s on the side. so do i have to put a new graphics card in to get extra output?? whats best option for this?
                                                                                              I have the 27" version of that, It's just the best piece of kit you can have for playing poker. I am seriously thinking of getting it posted over to Sydney and buying another one while I am over there. The amount of room you have on the screen is just unreal. I can comfortable play 12 tables with no eye squinting, you could fit w/o much problem either but I can't play to well with that many tables.
                                                                                              Last edited by 6starpool; 26-03-14, 11:08.

Comment

Get an an ATI triple view gfx card so can have 3 monitors altogether. Its far more natural looking and immersive. You could have you HM open on one screen, tables on main, then browsing on the other one.
                                                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Sigh. Might not get to this minor upgrade at all due to a stupid problem with the manual backup that support can't resolve. You'd think I had nothing better to do than this, what with my second job interview coming up tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

FREE VIDEO - Make $1000 a Day Online!http://www.tinyurl.com/kosna9e****************************************­***************************Subscribe to my friend...
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Jesus Christ, spoiler that shit ffs.

It's nightmares I'll be having tonight.

Comment

Sigh. Might not get to this minor upgrade at all due to a stupid problem with the manual backup that support can't resolve. You'd think I had nothing better to do than this, what with my second job interview coming up tomorrow afternoon.
                                                                                                        gl tomorrow Dom
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        . .

Comment

That's what happens, when brothers and sisters mate!!!

Comment

I have the 27" version of that, It's just the best piece of kit you can have for playing poker. I am seriously thinking of getting it posted over to Sydney and buying another one while I am over there. The amount of room you have on the screen is just unreal. I can comfortable play 12 tables with no eye squinting, you could fit w/o much problem either but I can't play to well with that many tables.
                                                                                                            unreal looking, ya i like idea of having all tables on the one screen without overlapping and nothing but tables on screen.

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                            Get an an ATI triple view gfx card so can have 3 monitors altogether. Its far more natural looking and immersive. You could have you HM open on one screen, tables on main, then browsing on the other one.
                                                                                                            ya plan is too have my lobbies/charts on one screen to side. 30" in middle and browser stuff to other side. have you got this set up? that card only seems to have 2 dvi outs, so what sorta adapter do you use?

Comment

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Think i have broken my arm, fell at rugby, huge gash, blood everywhere and weird shape now. fuck my life

Comment

I use the Displayport for the main 30" monitor and two DVI for the outside ones.

Any model will work perfectly well, something like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-111...7029521&sr=8-2

and a displayport cable and you are sorted

If you are into gaming, or ever think you will be, around 300 would get you a beast of a card.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                                    I use the Displayport for the main 30" monitor and two DVI for the outside ones.

Any model will work perfectly well, something like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-111...7029521&sr=8-2

and a displayport cable and you are sorted

If you are into gaming, or ever think you will be, around 300 would get you a beast of a card.
                                                                                                                    nice one, that was one i was looking at, not into the gaming, maybe when i retire from the pokers!!

*needs bigger desk now

Comment

If you dont have one already in your pc, upgrade to an SSD as well while you are at it. Massive performance boost all round, programs are far snappier, system boots in next to no time as well

Comment

ok had to google that, solid state drive, how do i know if i have one?

Comment

Badass

The Polícia Federal show how to pit maneuver a plane in Brazil. 11/1/11-----DIALOGUE IN VIDEO-----"I'm gonna hit the wing! I'm gonna hit the wing! Don't sho...
                                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X