X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
    Indeed. That'll tell you how acccustomed I am to staying in such rooms
    And that wasn't an extra toilet, its a bidet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
      Im in bad form now just by the way some people have to be smart on this when ur trying to explain something, but thanks pal for the advice... Logging off now anyways!
      Still on i see

Comment

congrats kev

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
        Fitzy, stop reacting and people will stop taking the piss. It's funny when you react to everything.
        ffs when did you start giving sound advice? cut it out

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Played about a dozen SNGs on Boyles the last few weeks since you gave me the IPPF sat token (you can use this information to justify it as a marketing success).

Standard is just lolbad, peoples pushcallfold ranges and knowledge of odds seem to be stuck somewhere back in 2007. Called off an extra 300 chips in the BB when the SB openpushed 700 with the blinds at 200/400. I turned over the mighty 42o and dogged someones AK.
          Got roundly condemned by the victim and the other players called me bingo player, fish, typical donk paddy etc. Assumed they were taking the piss until I saw them making identical folds in the blinds.

Pity it takes about 20 minutes for even a $5turbo to load.
          Super Turbo Grebe's are $11. You could get through 15-20 in an hour and some players are just lolbad. Variance is huge in them tho

Comment

and it's pronounced bee-day not bid-debt.

This isn't helping me get my shit together.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

How did I not know until yesterday that Hugo Boss made uniforms for the SS during WWII using prisoners of war and forced labour?
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                ffs when did you start giving sound advice? cut it out

WP Looper.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                  How did I not know until yesterday that Hugo Boss made uniforms for the SS during WWII using prisoners of war and forced labour?
                  I'm only finding out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                    What have u got to do with this inter county thing
                    Just helping Barry get sorted with captains . Ive nothing to do with it really , just being my charitable old self .
                    I see your Captaining Wexford . That will be handy for you , you can charge the other 4 their fare up to cavan

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                      Congratulations Kev & to MsIRL how nervous were you?
                      Thanks Danny. Not nervous at all*

* may not be entirely true

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                        Just helping Barry get sorted with captains . Ive nothing to do with it really , just being my charitable old self .
                        I see your Captaining Wexford . That will be handy for you , you can charge the other 4 their fare up to cavan
                        Yes, will cover my buy in

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                          And still

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

This isn't helping me get my shit together.
                            It breaks it up more than anything.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

FFS I actually think I will delete my IPB account... I come on telling a story about a hand in poker and now im getting lectured about GRAMMAR.....Seriously who gives a fuck what way ya spell or what CAPITALS you use once you can read it???
                              Please please don't let anybody dissuade you from deleting your account.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                Please please don't let anybody dissuade you from deleting your account.
                                Am I on your naughty or nice list?

Comment

Yea,I'm paying one.It's my first visit and I have 5 years returns to do so there's a good chance I'm going to prison for life on top of everything else.

Was trying to find order in the chaos but am inclined to fuck everything in a Tesco bag now and just hand it over.
                                  Very important point, don't use a tesco bag Accountant will look down on you and charge you more, instead throw everything in a shoebox and make it look as if there is some order, even if it is ordered by the size of the receipts. He will be very impressed and charge you less, its a matter of fact that accountants love order and shoeboxes.
                                  Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-01-12, 12:28.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                    I\\\'m only finding out now.
                                    Ok the uniforms were nice but shocked that he could become an international mega brand.

Advertising has improved a bit.

Comment

Just quoting this in case MrPT has you on ignore

And if someone can quote me aswel for the same reason, that would be cool!

Comment

Not saying he's logged in or out, but it takes about 20 minutes for your status to change when you log out

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          Not saying he's logged in or out, but it takes about 20 minutes for your status to change when you log out
                                          Ahh dang it you've scared him off now

Comment

I like to think I'm encouraging people to be the best versions of themselves, giving feedback would be counter productive I feel, everyone has the ability for self improvement.

Comment

Just quoting this in case MrPT has you on ignore

And if someone can quote me aswel for the same reason, that would be cool!
                                              Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                              I like to think I'm encouraging people to be the best versions of themselves, giving feedback would be counter productive I feel, everyone has the ability for self improvement.
                                              I'm ok,not looking good for you Flushy

Comment

Is Fitzy the SatNav's daytime account?

I'd love to see a full on hissy-fit duel between them both. SatNav defending homeopathy and the "Secret" and Fitzy telling her about bad beats that aren't really bad beats.

Here's a visual representation to assist:

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Very important point, don't use a tesco bag Accountant will look down on you and charge you more, instead throw everything in a shoebox and make it look as if there is some order, even if it is ordered by the size of the receipts. He will be very impressed and charge you less, its a matter of fact that accountants love order and shoeboxes.
                                                  A small consolation in all this is that thankfully, he's agreed to the price already.

Comment

wp Kev
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                      Is Fitzy the SatNav's daytime account?

I'd love to see a full on hissy-fit duel between them both. SatNav defending homeopathy and the "Secret" and Fitzy telling her about bad beats that aren't really bad beats.

Here's a visual representation to assist:

We should mate them and breed our own super race of Tilt Monkeys.

Comment

Comment

also had a Kids range, how delightful:

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            also had a Kids range, how delightful:

You just out of the scratcher ya bum?

Comment

Wombatman, Boss appear quite cuddly and tasteful when you compare them to this

how did anyone in branding not go 'hang on just one tiny second.......'?

Comment

You just out of the scratcher ya bum?
                                                                7.17am was my time of arising today, how dare you cast asparagus at me

Comment

Wombatman, Boss appear quite cuddly and tasteful when you compare them to this

how did anyone in branding not go 'hang on just one tiny second.......'?
                                                                  IBM wins over them all really.

Comment

Game with Nuck was getting a bit scatalogical.
                                                                    We were level then he got dirty with Poo then I dumped all over that
                                                                    Attached Files
                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 30-01-12, 12:56.

Comment

7.17am was my time of arising today, how dare you cast asparagus at me
                                                                      I'm not long up though in case anyone cares. I've another 2 weeks of this holiday camp left as well before returning to work for the man.

Comment

Sometimes you find Royal Rumble spoilers where you'd least expect them

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                          IBM wins over them all really.
                                                                          wasn't there a movie made about them that didn't reflect terribly well on their, ahem, sense of ethical responsbility?

including NAZI-era collaboration

Comment

wasn't there a movie made about them that didn't reflect terribly well on their, ahem, sense of ethical responsbility?

including NAZI-era collaboration
                                                                            No idea but Edwin Black's book on them is about as damning as a piece of literature can be.

Comment

Yeah that was me this morning. I was clicking the trends on Twitter and saw it.

Also Stars to release their version of Rush Poker next month

Originally posted by Random Poker news site
                                                                              PokerStars has confirmed with pokerfuse that its “fast-moving ring games product,” named Zoom Poker, is slated for a public beta test at the end of February or beginning of March.

Long-awaited, the poker variant is expected to offer a similar experience to Full Tilt’s popular Rush Poker, launched in early 2010. In Rush, players would join an uncapped pool of players. Each player would be randomly seated, dealt in one hand, then moved to another table with new players at the conclusion of each hand. Players could “fast-fold” preflop, instantly moving them on to the next hand.

To many, it offered a fast, instant-action alternative to normal ring poker, and there were many constantly active player pools in low and mid-stakes NL games and regular games going at lower stakes of PLO limit and hold’em. The format was particularly apt for mobile devices, and Full Tilt rolled out a dedicated Rush client for Android phones and tablets. After Black Friday but before going offline, a web-based HTML5 client was launched to support Apple iOS devices.

Beyond the name and tentative launch date, little else is known about PokerStars’ Zoom. It was first confirmed publicly back in September, when a PokerStars representative, in response to a player request for a Rush type of game on PokerStars, posted that a “fast-moving ring game product” was in development. It was originally rumored to be called “blitz,” after astute players noticed a PokerStars client update referenced “blitz” in a program directory. Later updates renamed the folder “zoom,” so even today’s news was seen coming by some.

Rush Poker, along with the rest of the Full Tilt Poker room, has been offline since June. A deal has been struck with Groupe Bernarde Tapie to bring the poker room back online, it is showing signs of process, and recent rumor suggests re-opening may not be far away. But unless the most optomistic predictions of Full Tilt’s return come true, Zoom is set to get to market before its competitor.

Comment

Seems like my Morg repayment has dropped by €17 this month for some reason. Don't know what I'll do with that spare change

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=qvPeyTsJHf4#!

Comment

Bayer<IBM/Siemans/Boss, (by greater I mean worse), invented herion, made the gas for concentration camps and used the prisoners as guinea pigs for pharma research.

Comment

FFS I actually think I will delete my IPB account... I come on telling a story about a hand in poker and now im getting lectured about GRAMMAR.....Seriously who gives a fuck what way ya spell or what CAPITALS you use once you can read it???
                                                                                      Cheerio

Yea,I'm paying one.It's my first visit and I have 5 years returns to do so there's a good chance I'm going to prison for life on top of everything else.

Was trying to find order in the chaos but am inclined to fuck everything in a Tesco bag now and just hand it over.
                                                                                      If you're getting an accountant to do it all there shouldn't be any need to worry.

Bear in mind though that the more organised the stuff is the cheaper it will be for you. They tend to charge by time so the less organising of stuff they've to do the better.
                                                                                      In saying that, PAYE and rental income shouldn't be too complicated so he shouldn't be charging too much I would hope.

Comment

If you don't get your tax sorted it will be pronounced slop bucket

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          Seems like my Morg repayment has dropped by €17 this month for some reason. Don't know what I'll do with that spare change
                                                                                          present from Mickey Noonan

if you bought between 2004-2008, you're getting increased TRS

Comment

present from Mickey Noonan

if you bought between 2004-2008, you're getting increased TRS
                                                                                            Mickey Money.
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Just got ouuta bed there to find brother in laws GF moaning to wife about bro in laws daughter reading her texts to an old flame of hers...Its like a bad soap and been going on for a week and was getting to wife... i snapped..
                                                                                              rang brother in law and told him to keep his shit in his house
                                                                                              rang neice and told her to keep her shit in her house
                                                                                              told the GF to get the fuck out as i was just up and wanted food and tea and keep shit outta my house
                                                                                              wife called me an ignorant cunt and walked out with the girlfriend

ahhhhhh peace at last

welcome to married life KevIRL btw

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                thanks for all suggestions folks....actually stayed up drinking for a couple more hrs and took into finger with tip of a fillet knife

pus, waterly blood then pure blood followed

applied bandage and its now a gaping hole surrounded by white dead skin but no pain

think i am cured
                                                                                                have done a parachute jump for charity and landed in a tree
                                                                                                was choice of /house/tree/ house/tree/house/tree/house and went fcuk it tree
                                                                                                told the GF to get the fuck out as i was just up and wanted food and tea and keep shit outta my house
                                                                                                wife called me an ignorant cunt and walked out with the girlfriend

ahhhhhh peace at last
                                                                                                I think you are my new favourite poster.

Comment

Just got ouuta bed there to find brother in laws GF moaning to wife about bro in laws daughter reading her texts to an old flame of hers
                                                                                                  can you explain that bit again?

who was sending the texts?
                                                                                                  who were they sent to?
                                                                                                  who read them?
                                                                                                  pics?

Comment

Good to see the 5 uncapped players in the 6 nations 32 man squad.

Why is Luke Fitz not in there? Hes having a great season

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                      I think you are my new favourite poster.
                                                                                                      +1

Comment

Nice spoilering yourself flushdraw. I hope he gets the nod with a nomination for sports personality of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

He's hurt.

Comment

the wonders of the Internet.

Morgellons.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Zod; 30-01-12, 15:08.

Comment

England's Chris Ashton plans to ground his swallow-dive celebration
                                                                                                              29 Jan 2012: The England wing Chris Ashton has said that he plans to abandon his trademark swallow-dive celebration in a bid to change people's perceptions of him.

No Chris, no matter what you do you will always be a cunt.

Comment

Job interview done, think it went well, fingers crossed time now!
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

got invited to a work poker night last night, was tired from training so said ok. started 7 handed, 2 people knocked out in hand 3, in total i lasted 1 hour and 40 minutes. grand total of 15 hands played despite being 5 handed. girl folds her bb out of turn, they tell her its her blind etc, goes thank you and takes cards back, 1 limper for 400, i ship for 4100 with KQ on the button. she has a look of anguish on her face, looking at her blind over and over again as clearly doesnt want to give it up, calls, limper folds. obviously she turns over the AQ and I bust. Never been so happy to get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    England's Chris Ashton plans to ground his swallow-dive celebration
                                                                                                                    29 Jan 2012: The England wing Chris Ashton has said that he plans to abandon his trademark swallow-dive celebration in a bid to change people's perceptions of him.

No Chris, no matter what you do you will always be a cunt.
                                                                                                                    that was his trademark

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                      Some fantastic footage, extreme to the max think you are being too much of sceptic about it being fake the guys are just insane, few good videos on YouTube with stuff like that.

This one in particular is good as the chap actually talks about it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also this one. Edit: is this the same dude as the one linked a few posts ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLWnS3gFJoM
                                                                                                                      There was a very interesting documentary shown on Channel 4 about base jumping and the mindset of those that take part in it.

The Men Who Jump Off Buildings

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post

chances of > 2 making a matchday 22?

I'd wager that the 22 selected for the Wales game will come from the initial 24 named...

Comment

Anybody know if you can deposit to Boyle's through their shops like ppp?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X