Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tebow will actually have to be god to get it done vs Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
      You can get a flight dub to gatwick so no need to go near heathrow. Have done that virgin to Vegas flight they are nice to fly with (free booze all the way) however their reliability isn't great. In my experience try to get a flight connecting through Atlanta that's pretty much the nicest hub airport to spend an hour or so, avoid ohare and jfk.
      They cut us off about 4 hours in on the drink, i was just getting nicely oiled up and had lost all my worries about dying on a plane crash.

Edit : On a seperate note that Luke Schwartz lad def got bullied in school . he is without doubt trying to make up for a lost youth.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Dub>Chicago>Vegas also a good option. Not worth the extra flight, luggage reclaim and checkin etc
        Also, if you book a flight from dublin to vegas the airline have to get you there. If you book a supplemental 3rd party flight and you miss it/are delayed for any reason then its tough titties turkilton
        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
          You can get a flight dub to gatwick so no need to go near heathrow. Have done that virgin to Vegas flight they are nice to fly with (free booze all the way) however their reliability isn't great. In my experience try to get a flight connecting through Atlanta that's pretty much the nicest hub airport to spend an hour or so, avoid ohare and jfk.
          LOL myself and Pillowtalk had the worst delay ever in JFK, coming back from WSOP 10. Flight was at 6pm, at 5.45 they delay it an hour. at 6.45 they delay it 2 hrs. This goes on the whole way till they finally cancel it at 3am. All bars and shops closed. Then an hour que to get the hotel compd. Get to bed at 6am, up at 9pm for the 10pm Aer Lingus flight.

Only plus was we decided to be proper degens and load up the tables. Pillowtalk ships the 19k scoop in 5/10.

Comment

did dublin -vegas with continential last summer -2 hours stopover in phily on way over and 1.5 hour stopover in charlotte on way back -bags straight to vegas no messing about -just had time to have a pulled pork sandwich and some slaw in charlotte

dont think drink was complimentary on flights -boo

that a boy oly -you never let people down....
            Last edited by reilly110; 11-01-12, 00:44.

Comment

Ship the second Galway ticket.

I'm 2 for 2 now.

Where's MK and Doke?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                Ship the second Galway ticket.

I'm 2 for 2 now.

Where's MK and Doke?
                wp
                lol was busy shipping the package at the time

Comment

OK what feker has sent a curse to me ?

Going to my elderly Uncle tmw who has charms and spells which will curl your toes

who needs HEM i gonna get the occult

an early GN to you all

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                    wp
                    Sicko. I found myself talking to one of your cousins last week in birr she was amazed when I told her you were one of the top players in Ireland actually I think she was in shock saying she thought u just spend all your money on poker lol.

Comment

wp
                      thanks for bursting the bubble! but damn, all I had to do was fold and I would have won the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                        Sicko. I found myself talking to one of your cousins last week in birr she was amazed when I told her you were one of the top players in Ireland actually I think she was in shock saying she thought u just spend all your money on poker lol.
                        lol, well you know urself with family, which one was that? So funny seeing ye setting up yer game at grannys birthday, what a tease on my one night off!!! kept bumping into players evrytime i went to jacks, guy told me 1k up top?? nice prize for small buyin

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                        thanks for bursting the bubble! but damn, all I had to do was fold and I would have won the ticket
                        shite, were you chipspin?? what did you shove with?? was sick coolers behind anyways..

Comment

lol, well you know urself with family, which one was that? So funny seeing ye setting up yer game at grannys birthday, what a tease on my one night off!!! kept bumping into players evrytime i went to jacks, guy told me 1k up top?? nice prize for small buyin

shite, were you chipspin?? what did you shove with?? was sick coolers behind anyways..
                          Yea , that was me ha. If only I knew there was gonna be coolers flying off! and ur man with kings, the second shortest, only had me covered by like .5 of a bb! ah sure Il try again tmo.

Is that no. 8 for u? the package adds value tho so more money.

Comment

Ship the freakishly good weather, first golf outing of the year scheduled for the morning.
                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

wild west touneys on irish eyes are crazy
                              airport, lol

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by JWillo1 View Post
                                  Yea , that was me ha. If only I knew there was gonna be coolers flying off! and ur man with kings, the second shortest, only had me covered by like .5 of a bb! ah sure Il try again tmo.

Is that no. 8 for u? the package adds value tho so more money.
                                  10 altogether, 2nd package, ya 1st package obv rip off with hotel but gettin more o those is great for t$$...

ya was weird spot when i called with the aq, member that hand(guy open shoved 20bbs from sb into my bb)..def a fold icm wise brutal call by me...was 1/8 with 4seats and if i lost i was 8/8 and 10bbs...only 60/40 at best....just couldnt frickin myself though

Comment

Can't remember her name I just thought it was so funny.
                                    Ye the games been going well for us min 60 players every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                      LOL myself and Pillowtalk had the worst delay ever in JFK, coming back from WSOP 10. Flight was at 6pm, at 5.45 they delay it an hour. at 6.45 they delay it 2 hrs. This goes on the whole way till they finally cancel it at 3am. All bars and shops closed. Then an hour que to get the hotel compd. Get to bed at 6am, up at 9pm for the 10pm Aer Lingus flight.

Only plus was we decided to be proper degens and load up the tables. Pillowtalk ships the 19k scoop in 5/10.
                                      Lol was pretty lucky that flight got cancelled, was so against playing but brown was in grinder mode and with no one to talk to obv fire up the tables. Win two quick flips and jokingly state "sure if I win 15k on the delay I'll bump us to business class" que the rungood and then the flight gets cancelled to dodge the upgrade bullet.

Comment

Can't remember her name I just thought it was so funny.
                                        Ye the games been going well for us min 60 players every week.
                                        Hi John , ive sent you a pm and a txt . Have you recieved any of them ??

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                          Hi John , ive sent you a pm and a txt . Have you recieved any of them ??
                                          just sent you back a pm my mate is still down the country not sure when hes back

Comment

I ended up in Vegas fortuitously due to a delayed flight.

I was flying to San Diego and then a good friend of mine from here randomly happened to book flights for himself to play in Vegas for a week arriving a day after I was arriving in San Diego. Obviously I said I would spend the week playing and drinking in Vegas with him.

I was planning something like an 8 hour bus trip from San Diego to Vegas, but my flight got delayed in Dublin and when I arrived in JFK (and spent about 4 hours clearing immigration) I had missed my connection.

Me: "I missed my connection"
                                            Rep: "Oh you were on the delayed flight from Dublin, okay"
                                            Me: "Are there any more flights out to San Diego today?"
                                            Rep: "No"
                                            Me: "Aww...are there any going to Vegas?"
                                            Rep: "Yep"

Comment

just sent you back a pm my mate is still down the country not sure when hes back
                                              Its ok John your off the hook now so no need for you to keep the charade goin . You must think im some clown .
                                              Keep your bullshit lies to yourself in future

Comment

Its ok John your off the hook now so no need for you to keep the charade goin .
                                                i dont understand what ur talking about??
                                                i was only trying to do u a favour i gave u his name look him up on facebook and talk to him urself and the link i gave u from him was for a jobs page in oz where he started and got his job over there.
                                                i didnt tell u any lies i said i might be able to help cos ive a friend over there thats doing well is it my fault if hes not much help??

is it my fault if u cant get over there??
                                                Last edited by Donk Magnet; 11-01-12, 02:28.

Comment

Its ok John your off the hook now so no need for you to keep the charade goin . You must think im some clown .
                                                  Keep your bullshit lies to yourself in future
                                                  i dont understand what ur talking about??
                                                  i was only trying to do u a favour i gave u his name look him up on facebook and talk to him urself and the link i gave u from him was for a jobs page in oz where he started and got his job over there.
                                                  i didnt tell u any lies i said i might be able to help cos ive a friend over there thats doing well is it my fault if hes not much help??

is it my fault if u cant get over there??
                                                  Take it to PM

Modding be easy.

Comment

Fuck that,let it all out here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                      Take it to PM
                                                      David Cameron doesn't care
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Dakar rally looks so good, Keane, add it to your sporting list imo.
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                          Dakar rally looks so good, Keane, add it to your sporting list imo.
                                                          Yes it is amazing, flying to Peru on thursday and going to be following the last three days of it. looking forward to it big time

Comment

wtf is it with kk, Ax the nuts against it everytime, nice shove!

PokerStars Hand #73649111031: Tournament #496751983, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVII (400/800) - 2012/01/11 0:52:27 ET
                                                            Table '496751983 78' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
                                                            Seat 1: MFMS@allinAA (16529 in chips)
                                                            Seat 2: chillypete (73269 in chips)
                                                            Seat 3: TimurRaiko (40461 in chips)
                                                            Seat 4: karmalover (61294 in chips)
                                                            Seat 5: Niggler21 (17877 in chips)
                                                            Seat 6: STIPS (9321 in chips)
                                                            Seat 8: dariopul (55583 in chips)
                                                            Seat 9: datchster (33873 in chips)
                                                            MFMS@allinAA: posts the ante 100
                                                            chillypete: posts the ante 100
                                                            TimurRaiko: posts the ante 100
                                                            karmalover: posts the ante 100
                                                            Niggler21: posts the ante 100
                                                            STIPS: posts the ante 100
                                                            dariopul: posts the ante 100
                                                            datchster: posts the ante 100
                                                            Niggler21: posts small blind 400
                                                            STIPS: posts big blind 800
                                                            *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                            Dealt to karmalover [Kd Ks]
                                                            dariopul: folds
                                                            datchster: folds
                                                            MFMS@allinAA: calls 800
                                                            chillypete: folds
                                                            TimurRaiko: raises 39561 to 40361 and is all-in
                                                            karmalover: raises 20833 to 61194 and is all-in
                                                            Niggler21: folds
                                                            STIPS: folds
                                                            MFMS@allinAA: folds
                                                            Uncalled bet (20833) returned to karmalover
                                                            *** FLOP *** [6c 3s Ac]
                                                            *** TURN *** [6c 3s Ac] [3d]
                                                            *** RIVER *** [6c 3s Ac 3d] [4d]
                                                            *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                            TimurRaiko: shows [Ad Kh] (two pair, Aces and Threes)
                                                            karmalover: shows [Kd Ks] (two pair, Kings and Threes)
                                                            TimurRaiko collected 83522 from pot

Comment

Binked the ipoker 100r for 10k, nice heater to start 2012

Comment

Tim Tebow has inspired me to watch Friday Night Lights.

Edit to add: Tim Tebow: The Chosen One is a great documentary.
                                                                Played a full game on a broken leg, Running in a 20 yard touchdown.
                                                                Last edited by Micknail; 11-01-12, 06:49.
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                  The female is trying to set up a google docs spreadsheet, and ive no idea, help please
                                                                  Bump

Comment

Bump
                                                                    What's the trouble? I've uploaded excel sheets before and it's one click.
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                      What's the trouble? I've uploaded excel sheets before and it's one click.
                                                                      I'm not there ATM icky, she was trying to explain on the phone, should it be asking her for a domain name or something

Comment

I'm not there ATM icky, she was trying to explain on the phone, should it be asking her for a domain name or something
                                                                        Domain name sounds odd alright,I know you have to log into a Google account first.Try using Chrome maybe? It's more compatible with Google Docs.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          Prediction; by November every American will have seen this photo 100 times

GL explaining that one Mitt, especially up against someone who embodies the American Dream
                                                                          What's the backround on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Would anyone care to dissaude me from my opinion that Obama @8/11 is the Lock of The Year?
                                                                            No. I couldn't believe the price when I saw it the other day.
                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 11-01-12, 09:15.

Comment

Read Anthony Bourdain's account of eating an ortolan yesterday, anyone ever get the opportunity?

probably looking at sharp here!

Comment

Domain name sounds odd alright,I know you have to log into a Google account first.Try using Chrome maybe? It's more compatible with Google Docs.
                                                                                "looking for domain name" makes no sense. Provided she's logged into google she just has to click on "create" or "Upload".
                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Cantona for president?

Comment

Did you use the 2 discount codes that were in the bargain alert thread? Could be worth a couple hundred bucks.If you only placed it in the last day or 2 you might be able to cancel and reorder.
                                                                                    yep
                                                                                    original sale price E1,049, thanks to Ionapaul, who pointed me in the directions of the coupons i saved another E183.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                      yep
                                                                                      original sale price E1,049, thanks to Ionapaul, who pointed me in the directions of the coupons i saved another E183.
                                                                                      The XPS desktop I ordered has now been shipped, was picked up by UPS from Dell's Polish factory last night - have been given a delivery date of next Monday but really hoping it somehows get to me on Friday! Probably unlikely, I have a feeling that even if the package arrives in Ireland tomorrow, it goes to some godforsaken central location like Shannon for a day before going out to the end delivery point.

Comment

...
                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                          The XPS desktop I ordered has now been shipped, was picked up by UPS from Dell's Polish factory last night - have been given a delivery date of next Monday but really hoping it somehows get to me on Friday! Probably unlikely, I have a feeling that even if the package arrives in Ireland tomorrow, it goes to some godforsaken central location like Shannon for a day before going out to the end delivery point.
                                                                                          Nice to see I'm not the only person who's borderline OCD about these things .Was just looking at the UPS website myself,same date.

Comment

If they ship via road i don't think it will land in ireland till Thursday night / Friday Morning.... You should ring UPS with the tracking number and ask if you can pick up from the Delivering depot on Saturday

Comment

I'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                If they ship via road i don't think it will land in ireland till Thursday night / Friday Morning.... You should ring UPS with the tracking number and ask if you can pick up from the Delivering depot on Saturday
                                                                                                No longer have a car so won't be able to pick up from their Dublin depot anyway, I think it is somewhere in Ballymount. Ah, it would be nice to have for the weekend but if it doesn't come until Monday, no real problem I suppose

Comment

Power Hosing is a bitch

taking smoke break and dont wanna get up again

dang yard black as yer boot and cant keep it clean

tried dairy cleaner and that only worked for a month and bad as ever

any tips to keep concrete clean appreciated but feel as i have trees and grass on the uphill side I am fcuked as when its wet/windy drainage etc gonna send it downhill

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                    Power Hosing is a bitch

any tips to keep concrete clean appreciated but feel as i have trees and grass on the uphill side I am fcuked as when its wet/windy drainage etc gonna send it downhill
                                                                                                    You seem to lead an interesting life.

Comment

Power Hosing is a bitch

Yeh drunkenone...when you have it hosed clean....a little bleach in a basin with some water, (1:5 maybe)...using a deck scrub brush, douse the liquid onto the clean concrete (no need to scrub it, the bleach will do it for you)...leave wet for up to an hour then rinse away with your powerhose......then you should have a gleaming yard...Works wonders on my patio! Obviously keep any pets off until well rinsed!!

Comment

The machines were originally stored at 25 regional locations until, four years ago, 4,762 were moved to a central facility at Gormanston Army camp, Co Meath, at a one-off cost of €328,363.
                                                                                                        Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                                                                          I'm bored.
                                                                                                          Gona go get a haircut.

G'luck

Comment

paint the concrete black. job done.
                                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

mine was shipped today, no delivery date yet though.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

In work.

Anbody got the schedule for UKIPT Galway €44 Seat Only sats on Stars?
                                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                  Nice though that is it somewhat misses the point. McGrath may have been born away from Ireland, but he obviously felt very Irish and always wanted to play for us, he used to play loi football ffs! Another example of that is Kevin Kilbane, English born and bred but turned down a few chances to play for England youths despite pressure being put on him by his club to take them he awaited the call from Ireland. Whatever you think about him as a player, he always wanted to play for us, whether he turned out to be Ronaldinho or, well, Kevin Kilbane.

There's that, and there's Matt Holland and many others besides. Two completely different cases. You can be born outside of a country and still feel entirely 'of' that country, ala Kilbane, or be born with a tiny link to a country, not be good enough to play for your own country you grew up dreaming of playing for, so declare for the shitter country to enhance your position in football and maybe get the buzz of a major international tournament. It's up to you to decide if you think that's something we should be encouraging or not, but it's clear Barton is talking about the latter, not McGrath and others.

Fwiw I think Joey Barton is an intensely stupid person without an ounce of intelligence in him, but still...His point here is fairly clear, if not being made for the most petty and small minded of reasons.
                                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                    In work.

Anbody got the schedule for UKIPT Galway €44 Seat Only sats on Stars?
                                                                                                                    One on tonight at 20.02, seems to be different versions of this on each night for package/seat only. 2 seats guar tonight

Comment

Power Hosing is a bitch

chlorine.
                                                                                                                      buy it by the 5 gallon drum at the creamery for economy. mix it 50/50 with water and give the concrete a good spray of it with a knapsack an hour or two before it rains. a good deluge of rain/shower later and presto clean yard been doing the paths around our house for years with it.

tried it on the walls, windows and gutters last year to remove that green shit that grows on them when you live close to the forestry. BOOM what used to take a full day of power washing done in an hour with a knapsack

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                        Gave the first Toastmasters speech the other night; such great fun - highly recommended to anyone interested in public speaking or being able to give presentations. Its a great group to join. Set my task as portraying emotion in a talk, as wouldn't be a standard part of finance lecturing (), and wanted a different challenge. Really interesting using pauses etc to create emotional reaction in an audience.
                                                                                                                        My gf is in Toastmasters. Which one did you go to? They seem a very friendly bunch although I utterly despise their oratorical style with every fibre of my body.
                                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Almost there

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X