so good I had to post it twice
    Last edited by DeadParrot; 10-01-12, 17:09.

Wombatman - was pretty easy when I was there 2 years ago especially if you go to a club called Trezor I think it was...

@OneIllCat - Honestly, the amount of people who will say their weakness is perfection or some such shit is unreal. If you want to stand out from the crowd don't use this. I heard about one lad who said his biggest weakness was blue smarties. He could leave the rest but the blue ones, no chance. When the interviewers were doing up their results they couldn't get him out of their head. A bit ott I know and probably an Urban myth but interesting all the same. I work in IT and I would normally say something like documenting my work is an area I need to improve on but i have set my self targets for this year, etc etc
        Yeah I'm not saying it's not commonly used but imo this question is usually to trip people up rather than make them stand out. Quirky answers are high variance as it really comes down to how they're received by the interviewers. Corporate companies tend to have an interviewing team so it's not necessarily the management of the department that's hiring who you see.

Given this I would find it a bit risky trying to make an impression on the HR fuddy duddy
        who's watching the clock. Attention to detail, stickler for time management etc whilst boring is what corporate likes want to hear I think. However, whilst I wouldn't be opposed to putting a unique spin on a safe answer, I think the blue smarties line is a bit of Russian roulette.
        . .

If I binked a genie from a lamp, and the only thing I could wish for was to improve something about Joey Barton, I'd probably punch the genie, to be perfectly honest, even if it was a woman genie.
          Eh, that Joey Barton had to pay you his wages every week in full?

well, that and 'events, dear boy, events'

I'd be quite happy to tie cash up for 10 months on this one
          Yeah and its not as if the price is likely to move too much in the short term at least, so you don't even need to take a 10 month view on it.
          eh, she got elected comfortably
          rightly so, going great lengths!

A Joey Barton fetish? Different strokes I guess.....
          Boom! no pun intended, but I got it.

regarding the blue smarties I think that's hilarious, and as brazen as I am in interviews might be a step too far even for me.

anyone any suggestions on where to bring the gf on holiday around mid march ?
            Easy . . . golf trip
            . .

How easy is it to get green in Berlin?
              Very easy. Was there over the past 2 summers. Goerlitze Park (not sure of spelling) and Yaams prob your best bet. http://www.yaam.de/

recommendations for iPhone speaker dock with built in clock radio? no more than £50 if possible...

also, ordered this today on a whim, excited now!
                Last edited by Emmet; 10-01-12, 18:34.

@ Zuroph:

Go fuck yourself Jedi

*****FOLLOW THIS LINK TO PLAY VIDEOhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H5UEzbHVUg******A Bernie Hatefield Production. Starring: Dan D'Agnes and Jessimae Peluso...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...EIPOD+DOCK.htm

Got a few of these for xmas pressies for people, decent build quality and sound

remember from schools years ago that the Labour Relations Commission decision wasn't binding but Labour Court was. Is this still the case?

Bought an SSD for my Macbook but never really messed around with it please don't let me fuck it up when I'm installing it

€147 for 120gb on Komplett & €145 for a 60gb in Peats people be schmucks if they buy that in there.

Was transferring loads of pics over the weekend and my system was sluggish at times so hoping this boost will be worth it after hearing good things about this drives, if it runs all good might upgrade the ram and have a best of a machine.

Cormac Lucey does not agree it seems:

Originally posted by Cormac Lucey
                            E.4 Bottom Line
                            I expect to see Irish property prices fall by about 75% from peak before they hit fundamental value.

But, because of the dismal prospects for credit and economic growth and because of the overshoot factor, I expect Irish residential property prices to eventually fall by an average of 80-90% from peak before they find an enduring bottom.
                            A.       INTRODUCTION This note maps out my expectations for the Irish residential property market over the coming years. I start by conside...

Bought an SSD for my Macbook but never really messed around with it please don't let me fuck it up when I'm installing it

€147 for 120gb on Komplett & €145 for a 60gb in Peats people be schmucks if they buy that in there.

Was transferring loads of pics over the weekend and my system was sluggish at times so hoping this boost will be worth it after hearing good things about this drives, if it runs all good might upgrade the ram and have a best of a machine.
                              How much ram is in it now? and how much can it take?

I am thinking of upping my ram as well.

Be gentle with him.

How much ram is in it now? and how much can it take?

4 at the mo and upgradeable to 8 I think.

Best check that out or you are wasting money!

bump

MrsFD is spot on. Make sure you check your macbook support page to get the correct frequency/speed ram and maximum capacity. List of specs/compatibility here http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1270.

http://www.memoryc.com/ are usually good value. You might get a few quid on adverts for your old ram too.

bump
                                          grind

MrsFD is spot on. Make sure you check your macbook support page to get the correct frequency/speed ram and maximum capacity. List of specs/compatibility here http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1270.

http://www.memoryc.com/ are usually good value. You might get a few quid on adverts for your old ram too.
                                            I'm not that dumb that I wouldn't check before I bought, was on the crucial site the other day works out bout €45 for 8gb.

This is my model.

good toon alright !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXxkNaRkp8

I'm not that dumb that I wouldn't check before I bought, was on the crucial site the other day works out bout €45 for 8gb.

This is my model.
                                                Danny, no need to be snappy about it I was only trying to help. The fact you wrote you THINK made me say to make sure. Some people go ahead and throw ram into comps etc and not realising that the comp can't recognise more that x GB of ram.
                                                Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 10-01-12, 21:36.

If you arrive in Gatwick and have a connecting flight from Heathrow, do you have to collect your bags in Gatwick or just in Shannon?

Danny, no need to be snappy about it I was only trying to help. The fact you wrote you THINK made me say to make sure. Some people go ahead and throw ram into comps etc and not realising that the comp can't recognise more that x GB of ram.

I will keep my advice to myself next time!
                                                    He wasn't being snappy. Be less touchy imo.

If you arrive in Gatwick and have a connecting flight from Heathrow, do you have to collect your bags in Gatwick or just in Shannon?
                                                      If you arrive in Gatwick and have a connecting flight from Heathrow, then it's not actually a connecting flight imo. I'd imagine that you would be responsible for your own bags, but ask when you check your bags in anyhow.

This is my model.
                                                        I get guys in from time to time that buy the wrong ram by mistake, wreck the packaging and I can't refund it. Danny I wasn't being condescending or indeed inferring you are dumb, only trying to help, as I have no idea if you ever tinkered with ram before.

If you arrive in Gatwick and have a connecting flight from Heathrow, then it's not actually a connecting flight imo. I'd imagine that you would be responsible for your own bags, but ask when you check your bags in anyhow.
                                                          It would be booked on one ticket. I'll try to find out before booking the tickets I guess. I wouldn't mind going across London really, wouldn't do it if I had to lug bags though.

Does this happen a lot? I would imagine you would fly into and out of the other, say you'd be responsible for own luggage

Bbv on the plop again

He wasn't being snappy. Be less touchy imo.
                                                                I thought he slightly irked myself TBH

Supose it must be hard having a female telling ye how to fix yer pcs

Bbv on the plop again
                                                                  I was waiting ages to find the right scenario to post that, wp.

Crystal Palace have lost only two of their last 30 League Cup matches at Selhurst Park, winning 24 of them. They are 2/1 to beat Cardiff tonight Shirley they're worth a tickle?
                                                                    Nice shout CC.

Does this happen a lot? I would imagine you would fly into and out of the other, say you'd be responsible for own luggage
                                                                      Dunno tbh, I'm just looking at flights for Vegas and can fly with Virgin with that stop over in London or with United/Continental with 2 stops and an 8 hours longer trip each way for slightly less. Virgin are supposed to be pretty good to fly with and I like the idea of only having one long flight. But no way am I hauling my bags across London!

top class stream for the Real Madrid game if any one wants it (HD) http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel2.html

fucking donkey-fucking donkeys.

Dunno tbh, I'm just looking at flights for Vegas and can fly with Virgin with that stop over in London or with United/Continental with 2 stops and an 8 hours longer trip each way for slightly less. Virgin are supposed to be pretty good to fly with and I like the idea of only having one long flight. But no way am I hauling my bags across London!
                                                                            i think there may be a direct heathrow to gatwick bus service so i think it would only be a case of collecting your bags and throwing them on bus outside.

Theres no way i can imagine your bags arrive in gatwick and the airline take care of getting them to heathrow for you

Just get a Ryanair or AL flight to LGW and check in again there for your Vegas flight. It's a reasonably small airport so no big deal. Flying into LHR and out of LGW would be madness imo.

I get guys in from time to time that buy the wrong ram by mistake, wreck the packaging and I can't refund it. Danny I wasn't being condescending or indeed inferring you are dumb, only trying to help, as I have no idea if you ever tinkered with ram before.
                                                                                Apologies folks if you thought I was being rude or something, just wrote it out without event thinking people would take it up the wrong way, no offence meant promise

Most of what I was writing was just general bits and bobs I had done some small enquiries was just basically spouting ideas.

It's all good in the hood

I thought he slightly irked myself TBH

Supose it must be hard having a female telling ye how to fix yer pcs
                                                                                Not at all if I thought anybody could help me in certain situations I would certainly take any help that was on offer.

I do have computer qualifications myself but its nice to bounce ideas of the techy people in here to get feedback.

It would be booked on one ticket. I'll try to find out before booking the tickets I guess. I wouldn't mind going across London really, wouldn't do it if I had to lug bags though.
                                                                                  It may be the same ticket but its not the same Journey and the flights will have different Locater Numbers. Anyway there is no baggage transfer between flights across the two airports so you need to allow time for collection and check in

A convo on FB chat lol

I was asking the girls for an idea for a tagline and jules says "kiss the blob" WTF

Jules:What does the 'blob' mean now?
                                                                                    on BBV that is?

Gillian: period

Jules:I've lost a wee touch!
                                                                                    LOLOLOLOL
                                                                                    OMG...
                                                                                    Loooooooooooooooooooooool
                                                                                    I'm reallying PSML here!
                                                                                    'Kiss the...'
                                                                                    thank fuck this isn't on BBV!

Michelle:hahahhah thats why i was laughing
                                                                                    ya eejit

Jules:I'd look a right wan... they will be ranking mich with more brains than me!
                                                                                    imagine

A convo on FB chat lol

I was asking the girls for an idea for a tagline and jules says "kiss the blob" WTF

Jules:What does the 'blob' mean now?
                                                                                      on BBV that is?

Gillian: period

Jules:I've lost a wee touch!
                                                                                      LOLOLOLOL
                                                                                      OMG...
                                                                                      Loooooooooooooooooooooool
                                                                                      I'm reallying PSML here!
                                                                                      'Kiss the...'
                                                                                      thank fuck this isn't on BBV!

Michelle:hahahhah thats why i was laughing
                                                                                      ya eejit

Jules:I'd look a right wan... they will be ranking mich with more brains than me!
                                                                                      imagine
                                                                                      Biatch!!!!

There goes my BBV Cred(!)

I do have computer qualifications myself but its nice to bounce ideas of the tetchy people in here to get feedback.

Anyone here playing battlefield 3 on the PC? Add me, sn: coillcam.

My main 3 gaming buddies all sold their rigs for cash and its less craic playing with unknowns.

Anyone here playing battlefield 3 on the PC? Add me, sn: coillcam.

My main 3 gaming buddies all sold their rigs for cash and its less craic playing with unknowns.
                                                                                            bought the game last week in a steam sale,
                                                                                            but my laptop wouldn't run it,
                                                                                            so ordered a new XPS from dell in their sale,
                                                                                            fucking after costing me €866 to play a fucking €29.99 game.

The female is trying to set up a google docs spreadsheet, and ive no idea, help please

Premier League Mixed game thingy on SS2 now. Mixed game = NLH, PLO and PLH though.

OMFG....Smurph's after shipping another UKIPT ticket... ffs
                                                                                                  Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 10-01-12, 23:14.

bought the game last week in a steam sale,
                                                                                                    but my laptop wouldn't run it,
                                                                                                    so ordered a new XPS from dell in their sale,
                                                                                                    fucking after costing me €866 to play a fucking €29.99 game.
                                                                                                    Did you use the 2 discount codes that were in the bargain alert thread? Could be worth a couple hundred bucks.If you only placed it in the last day or 2 you might be able to cancel and reorder.

Could someone explain to me what excactly RSS feeds are and how they work, in the simplest terms please.

Premier League Mixed game thingy on SS2 now. Mixed game = NLH, PLO and PLH though.
                                                                                                        Are they playing cash or tournament?

Nevermind!
                                                                                                        Last edited by shano_88; 10-01-12, 23:25.

Could someone explain to me what excactly RSS feeds are and how they work, in the simplest terms please.
                                                                                                          Try here

fuck you gifbin.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Zod; 10-01-12, 23:36.

Try here
                                                                                                              Do I have to download a reader yoke?

Like i wouldnt worry to much about virgin it wasnt that much more special than BA or any of the other long hauls ive flown.

Do I have to download a reader yoke?
                                                                                                                    Don't think so, the rss button on the top of screen should be orange when feeds are available I think.

Been way too long since some mentioned Tebow in this thread.

You can get a flight dub to gatwick so no need to go near heathrow. Have done that virgin to Vegas flight they are nice to fly with (free booze all the way) however their reliability isn't great. In my experience try to get a flight connecting through Atlanta that's pretty much the nicest hub airport to spend an hour or so, avoid ohare and jfk.