X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Margin Call is very good, great acting ensemble
    thought it was absolutely dire tbh

Impressive cast all the same, but couldn't deliver.

Comment

I saw that film 50/50 SatNav, loved it heartily. Genuinly cried at one scene at the end.

Comment

Flicking over the channels and come to RTE 1. Just seen the program on currently is "Inglorious", hit the info button to see what that is. RTE leaving out the Bastards part on the listing.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
          I saw that film 50/50 SatNav, loved it heartily. Genuinly cried at one scene at the end.
          yeah just finished it, couple of sniffles around the room from myself And himself, lovely film would deffo recommend it , especially for a couple .

Thought it was slightly over rated on IMDb though.

Thinking of watching wallstreet now, any good?
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
            Flicking over the channels and come to RTE 1. Just seen the program on currently is "Inglorious", hit the info button to see what that is. RTE leaving out the Bastards part on the listing.
            Inglourious Basterds on UPC, as it should be.

Comment

Could someone hook me up to the cousins? Cheers

Comment

bubble burst in a turbo 27k gtd on stars, wish me luck
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

Which one? The first one is a masterclass and always will be. The 2nd is shite, simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                    Inglourious Basterds on UPC, as it should be.
                    Odd, I'm on Sky and in the north, really wouldn't have thought there would be a difference.

Comment

11bbs 92/159 one time....
                      airport, lol

Comment

ah balls got it in with 88 ran into queens cashed for bout $40
                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                          Could someone hook me up to the cousins? Cheers
                          sure no bother,
                          QuickSilverScreen Forum
                          ipb.quicksilverscreen.ch/
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                            Which one? The first one is a masterclass and always will be. The 2nd is shite, simple as.
                            was gonna watch the new one, might pass so, thanks.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

I cant get poker tracker to work for me, it, looks like its working, loading HH etc and I can see the tourneys Im playing. but nothing is showing up on the table

could someone help me out please.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Had the same problem with Hold Em Manager last night... Apparently Poker Stars changed the way they script the hands so it couldn't read them. Check the Toker Tracker site for an update..

Right, I installed Ex Pat Shield and now I'm getting bombarded with ads on the top of every website I open... Any way to avoid this?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  SuperSlowMo - the way to make every tackle look bad.
                                  The game is in the process of eating itself. We're going down a road where the end point is no physical play whatsoever. Futsal on grass seems to be what people want. Load of bollocks.

But what a win mind!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                    Had the same problem with Hold Em Manager last night... Apparently Poker Stars changed the way they script the hands so it couldn't read them. Check the Toker Tracker site for an update..

Right, I installed Ex Pat Shield and now I'm getting bombarded with ads on the top of every website I open... Any way to avoid this?
                                    I dont see anything on their site, how do you update PK. Im useless
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Watching a training video from Daaaaaaaaaang and he's discussing a hand playing where he leads into a pot, gets raises and then shoves with a draw. The funny part is that he says "Let's say we check around to her and she bets 300....." referring of course to Connie147

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=gaNDKK_HGxY#!
                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

"The FA have issued a new directive. Any liverpool player passing the ball to andy carroll will be booked for time wasting."

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                              Liverpool 90mins away from their next trophy. The second leg is the final basically.
                                              Hmmmm
                                              Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                              How was Johnson not sent off?

Feck all wrong with this imo.

He is 100% going for the ball. By todays rules though it is a sending off. Split second later its a injury but it was timed well so play on! Unfortunately that is the way the game has gone. Kinda reckless, a gamble tackle. I love that.

Kompany shouldn't have ever been sent off either fwiw, only reason he was is because his left foot left the ground for a second, if it didnt then it is one of those praised legal solid tackles that you only get in England...

Comment

finally got it working , I updated it.
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  Margin Call is very good, great acting ensemble
                                                  It's not really, good cast but is only ok at best.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I have a disgusting amount of run good in me this evening
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                      Hmmmm

He is 100% going for the ball. By todays rules though it is a sending off. Split second later its a injury but it was timed well so play on! Unfortunately that is the way the game has gone. Kinda reckless, a gamble tackle. I love that.

Kompany shouldn't have ever been sent off either fwiw, only reason he was is because his left foot left the ground for a second, if it didnt then it is one of those praised legal solid tackles that you only get in England...
                                                      agreed its a bit of a gamble tackle plus in real time all you see is him go in and go out with the ball, feck it sure its a mans game if he doesnt want his leg broken it should be kept away from the ball anyway ya never know fergies prob drafting an email to FA to get him banned for a few games
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                        I have a disgusting amount of run good in me this evening
                                                        Not a bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                          Not a bad thing
                                                          2 more 45man FT run good, was down to 200 chips in one them at a stage
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

AdBlocker Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                              Hmmmm

Kompany sending off was a joke. This one is a straight red no question. It's 2 footed, if Lescott get's there he is going off on a strecher.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

hmmmmmm

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds 625 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t45757)
                                                                  BB (t370508)
                                                                  UTG (t164786)
                                                                  UTG+1 (t157588)
                                                                  Hero (MP1) (t111249)
                                                                  MP2 (t91328)
                                                                  CO (t190991)
                                                                  Button (t62738)

Hero's M: 8.90

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 10, 10
                                                                  2 folds, Hero bets t10000, MP2 calls t10000, 3 folds, BB calls t5000

Flop: (t37500) 8, K, Q (3 players)
                                                                  BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks

Turn: (t37500) 7 (3 players)

River: (t37500) 10 (3 players)
                                                                  BB checks, Hero bets t15500, MP2 raises to t50000, 1 fold, Hero folds

Total pot: t68500

Results:
                                                                  MP2 didn't show
                                                                  Outcome: MP2 won t68500

Comment

Should you not be betting turn? C/C river?.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                      hmmmmmm

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds 625 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t45757)
                                                                      BB (t370508)
                                                                      UTG (t164786)
                                                                      UTG+1 (t157588)
                                                                      Hero (MP1) (t111249)
                                                                      MP2 (t91328)
                                                                      CO (t190991)
                                                                      Button (t62738)

Hero's M: 8.90

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 10, 10
                                                                      2 folds, Hero bets t10000, MP2 calls t10000, 3 folds, BB calls t5000

Flop: (t37500) 8, K, Q (3 players)

Turn: (t37500) 7 (3 players)

River: (t37500) 10 (3 players)
                                                                      BB checks, Hero bets t15500, MP2 raises to t50000, 1 fold, Hero folds

Total pot: t68500

Results:
                                                                      MP2 didn't show
                                                                      Outcome: MP2 won t68500
                                                                      any info on villain? A10 is actually possible here in a 5 dollar game but this smells of a slow played set of Ks or Qs. I dont think you win with this call often
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                        Should you not be betting turn? C/C river?.
                                                                        Why bet the turn?

If I check the river I think villain checks back too often and won't go for thin value.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          any info on villain? A10 is actually possible here in a 5 dollar game but this smells of a slow played set of Ks or Qs. I dont think you win with this call often
                                                                          Not much info on villain but seems like a fish. Really doubt A10 is possible tbh, most people call/fold. Doubt villain is capable of slow playing KK/QQ and would have to at least bet the turn to build a pot.

AJ/flushes is what I gave his range to be so sighed. His river raise is v strong and looks like he backed into something imo. He only has around 33k behind after raising the river. I think you see the nuts there more often than not, and almost never a bluff. Obv I could be way off...

Comment

It's perfectly possible to make sliding tackles without putting both of your studs up and leaving the ground; the game is a lot safer without them in it. I can understand why Mancini was upset about the tackle earlier not being penalised, but on first look it actually didn't look as bad as the previous one. It's only really from behind do you realise how dangerous it is - very hard for the ref to tell in real time.

Comment

fwiw I don't mind betting the turn here, guy behind you likely bets a Q (or K) on the flop as he's last to act & the guy before you has checked it twice.

The problem with betting the river is you have to fold to a raise really as it's a terrible card to hit given how the hand has played out. Obv how the table has been playing here is a key piece of information but I really don't ever see a higher set turn up here. It looks like the guy behind you back doored a gutter or flush imo. Much more likely to be a flush given he raised.

Given how the hand plays out it's a fold.
                                                                              . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                Brother regaling me with his tales from Bogota these last few weeks and plans for the final few days. Really want to go back to that country so bad - place is beyond fcked up in the most excellent way despite Trippie's best efforts to turn it into an enlightening experience.
                                                                                The coke and hooker stories get boring after a while, but yes some crazy things happen here thats for sure

Comment

sickness is hitting random page numbers in BBV thread rather than go to bed when all tables done

its like ahhh yes i remember that

Comment

Why bet the turn?

If I check the river I think villain checks back too often and won't go for thin value.
                                                                                    30K + antes sometimes ill bet half if i feel i am ahead, im sure villian range is pretty wide and should bet betting Kx, Qx, your also adding almost 30% to your stacks worth. One ill cat pretty much explained the river. What do you expect to call you after both streets checked down?. Prefer C/C to a B/F even if he doesnt go for the thin value bet.

Comment

Also fcuk off bubble.

Comment

when did the BBV ever become a place for posting bad beats!!!

sort it out AK

ps, we should have like a random session in dublin were people can meet up and "talk hand histories" or "get away from lifes pressures" or whatever, over a shit load of pints!

would help a lot of people i think!
                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

I'm half way through the second season of Breaking Bad. Firstly, the lawyer is an absolutely brilliant character. Secondly, the neighbour lady is omgsupersexy.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                            when did the BBV ever become a place for posting bad beats!!!

sort it out AK

ps, we should have like a random session in dublin were people can meet up and "talk hand histories" or "get away from lifes pressures" or whatever, over a shit load of pints!

would help a lot of people i think!
                                                                                            Shirley we're due a night out? hopefully one I can make it to this time.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                              doesnt need to involve poker, get 10 lads to agree to a night, itll end up being 15+, and banter will be had . we all live around dublin anyways!
                                                                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Looks I'll be home for the Stupidly Named Poker Event of Europe 2012. Could we organise something around that?
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

doesnt need to involve poker, get 10 lads to agree to a night, itll end up being 15+, and banter will be had . we all live around dublin anyways!

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                  Looks I'll be home for the Stupidly Named Poker Event of Europe 2012. Could we organise something around that?
                                                                                                  What date is it on?
                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

sorry im just saying a high majority do! so many so that people should meet up for random pints more often!

just a thought!
                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Not much info on villain but seems like a fish. Really doubt A10 is possible tbh, most people call/fold. Doubt villain is capable of slow playing KK/QQ and would have to at least bet the turn to build a pot.

AJ/flushes is what I gave his range to be so sighed. His river raise is v strong and looks like he backed into something imo. He only has around 33k behind after raising the river. I think you see the nuts there more often than not, and almost never a bluff. Obv I could be way off...
                                                                                                      I really think eamon meant AJ and not A10

Comment

Hi mods. I just saw the thread for username changes and says its up for review and getting them changed might be stopped. My name is too long(also stupid) for people to type and messes up tables for which I'm included in. Recent Werewolf game is evidence. Appreciate if you could make an exception here and change if for me please.
                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                                                                                          Hi mods. I just saw the thread for username changes and says its up for review and getting them changed might be stopped. My name is too long(also stupid) for people to type and messes up tables for which I'm included in. Recent Werewolf game is evidence. Appreciate if you could make an exception here and change if for me please.
                                                                                                          Sure thing, what would you like?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Sure thing, what would you like?
                                                                                                            Pat Mustard please

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                              Pat Mustard please
                                                                                                              Done

Comment

Heard about this blog on the wpt streaming. Have had a good read over the past couple of days. It's very well written imo and has the right balance between poker and general life musing. Very, very funny in parts also. Recommended.. http://lildaveslife.blogspot.com/

Comment

I didn't think Kompany's tackle was even a foul but when I looked at it again I could see how the ref gave a red. As C Kid said "letter of the law". Johnson was blessed. If the City player had made anything of it he was gone.

I don't think anyone is saying football is better because you can't tackle anymore but as Theresa says, its the inconsistencies that annoy the fuck out of everyone.

@Shano they certainly don't sound like Liverpool fans, more like cockneys tbh. Shows you how annoying it must be at times being a top player when you can't even drive home without some twats annoying you on the road.

Comment

BBV Tech Heads - RE Backup Software

Hi all, I am looking for advice on backup software for Tony's machine. His machine as you know has been playing up a while and when we checked what the temp of the CPU was at idle it was sitting between 61-69. My own laptop was about 40 at idle and I know his is running a bit hot.

One thing we havn't done is take it apart and blown out the fans etc in case it is dust etc. I am bringing it in here were I will have all the equipment and help should it go wrong!

The instructor said that a machine with such critical info on it and is used for making money should have some sort of backup software on it. In here we use Acronis, but he has never had a need to use the software as nothing has gone wrong.

I am possibly going to use RAID if he has another HD bay in the laptop, but don't know if he does as of yet.

Do any of you have backup software on your comps and if you which one? And does anyone have any experience of Acronis software and any info on it.

Thanks for the help

Comment

doesnt need to involve poker, get 10 lads to agree to a night, itll end up being about 7, and banter will be had . we all live around dublin anyways!
                                                                                                                      FYP

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                      Pat Mustard please
                                                                                                                      You've let us down Achmed

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        yeah just finished it, couple of sniffles around the room from myself And himself, lovely film would deffo recommend it , especially for a couple .

Thought it was slightly over rated on IMDb though.

Did you not watch Source Code?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          FYP

You've let us down Achmed

wasn't too mad on the Achmed tbh , was watching Father Ted last night, was still laughing at it this morning after watching the episode like 100 times, so thought it was the way to go

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X