X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
    LOL at everyone jumping down my throat.

It was a joke.
    You know what you forgot? To bring the funny.
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      You wonder why you get a hard time on here?
      Why, Because I posted up a joke is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        Indeed.

Comment

In other news; What a save by Lindegaard.

Comment

That was fun.

Comment

Stefan Savic

Richard Ashcroft

Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                Why, Because I posted up a joke is it?
                Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                You wonder why you get a hard time on here?
                Leave it out.

Comment

Is Zola = CHD? Or did I miss that?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    Why do people keep saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                      Stefan Savic

Richard Ashcroft

That's uncanny

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                        Why do people keep saying that?
                        Might want to change your location

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                          Might want to change your location
                          He's a fan boy, dunno who he is.

Comment

Budweiser man of the match & no bottle of bubbly?

What do you get, a six-pack in a brown paper bag?

Comment

obv

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                Budweiser man of the match & no bottle of bubbly?

What do you get, a six-pack in a brown paper bag?
                                magnum size bottle of bud imo

Comment

Soccer wouldn't be so awful if there was just FA Cup and international tournaments
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                    magnum size bottle of bud imo
                                    Jeroboam for second place and a Nebuchadnezzar for being sent off

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Soccer wouldn't be so awful if there was just FA Cup and international tournamentsChampions League
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        About 70% of Champions League matches are a pile of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          This. CL is the nut competition and it's not even remotely close. FA cup is pretty boring imo (although todays game was obv brilliant), a load of empty stadiums and reserve teams trying to get knocked out for most of the teams. CL has the lot, better even than the world cup and far better than the domestic leagues/domestic cups.
                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            About 70% of Champions League matches are a pile of shite
                                            I can't agree, on any given match day there's usually at least two or three matches that are well worth watching.
                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

ffs can only listen to Chelsea on the radio, no streams. After I will walk ten miles to get turf and hit up mass on the way.

It is the dark ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                I can't agree, on any given match day there's usually at least two or three matches that are well worth watching.
                                                So you do agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  This. CL is the nut competition and it's not even remotely close. FA cup is pretty boring imo (although todays game was obv brilliant), a load of empty stadiums and reserve teams trying to get knocked out for most of the teams. CL has the lot, better even than the world cup and far better than the domestic leagues/domestic cups.
                                                  FA Cup is a beautiful competition, when you have hundreds of games there are obviously going to be boring ones, but the giant killing/last minute winners/low teams going on runs etc are all the magic of the cup.
                                                  Champions league for me is terrible until the knockouts its just a money-making racket for UEFA - there is no good reason to have group stages other than more games=more money. It should be a 16 team competition knockout.

International tournaments can be fun for the sheer parochial passion that it provides, boring when ireland are out fair enough, but even the Saudi Arabian game in 2002 was fun to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                    So you do agree with him
                                                    Well you can only watch one match at a time, so no if you're talking about 70% of matches you'll actually watch. If you consider the sum total of matches involved it still dicks all over domestic leagues where most of the matches are either walk overs or utterly pointless. And once the knock outs come in it's even less of a competition, relatively unpredictable, highest standard of competition in the world, instant drama given the knock out nature, what's not to love?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                      - there is no good reason to have group stages other than more games=more money. It should be a 16 team competition knockout.
                                                      There are no good reasons to have it as pure knockout though. It probably made perfect sense back in the 1950s though, when getting a squad from Glasgow to Moscow took 24 hours and cost 3 months income. So it made sense to limit the amount of games.

Never quite understand the 'more money' argument either. The sponsors have the money to spend and UEFA are providing the product they want. If UEFA don't provide it then theres no guarantee the money would stay in football at all, the sponsors might decide to pump it into a golf tournament or an F1 team. It would be remiss of the football governing bodies to allow this to happen.

Comment

been mentioned here before but "The man who would be King" just kicked off on rte1, epic film with connery and caine

Comment

Nice to see Thierry Henry heading back to where he feels safe and at home.

Or "retreating" as it's usually known when a Frenchman does it.

Comment

just played heads up in a shootout sat for the million with a winning player who is in the top 99.7% on OPR for the last year and totally owned his ass for the whole time we were at the table (over an hour)

Maybe I should actually try to get good at this lark?

Comment

Ferguson saying to Chris Foy: "Congratulations. You were fantastic Chris, you deserve that match ball."

Opr

Comment

LOL at everyone jumping down my throat.

It was a joke.

Edit: Twas up on Sickipedia.
                                                                "Anyone remember that Scholes was actually sent off in Man u's last FA cup game so shouldn't really be playing."

THIS joke was on Sickipedia... Find that hard to believe, plus it's not even funny so why repost
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                  What are the Liverpool supporters opinion on hitting women/girlfriends in general?

can't wait to see the T Shirts

Comment

Closer worth a watch?

Comment

Today's match was an outlier. Ordinarily the FA Cup is lousy imo. And even at that the Manchester match had a random giant shoved in goal, a bloke picked out of the crowd to come on for United, and City needing a goal bringing on a crippled ex-defensive midfielder to replace the guy they had playing up front with Kun.

It was like watching the Royal Rumble and seeing Roddy Piper emerge from the curtain.

Comment

Liverpool standing by Downing as his mother is a woman, as is his grandmother, so he can't possibly be a woman-beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          Soccer wouldn't be so awful if there was just FA Cup and international tournaments
                                                                          You mean soccer on tv?

So sad the someone can actually hate a sport.
                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Guy commenting on hands mid hand when not involved in the sunday warm up. You have 2 pair and you have kk or queens. Never saw that before.
                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                              Closer worth a watch?
                                                                              I'm having a hard time remembering the exact story, something to do with 2 couples and the interaction between them. Musn't have been really good/really bad on that basis Judd Law and Julia Roberts tho, puke

Comment

Anyone here done a TEFL course before?

I am thinking of doing one, preferably online (is that even possible?), so when I get to Hanoi I can make some cash on the side of all the boozing, plus I think Ill enjoy teaching.

Anyone have any experience?
                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Nice bowtie Zach
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Easy path to round 5 for Man U

Comment

Crap. Grimes is inactive for the game against the Giants. Advantage NY.

Screw it anyway. So pumped for this game.

RISE UP!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Typical united always get the easy draws

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                          Crap. Grimes is inactive for the game against the Giants. Advantage NY.

Screw it anyway. So pumped for this game.

RISE UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBXW78dVEc

looking forward to this game. Falcons fan for the night

Comment

Somebody reccommend a good cajun album.Need some cheering up.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

I am thinking of doing one, preferably online (is that even possible?), so when I get to Hanoi I can make some cash on the side of all the boozing, plus I think Ill enjoy teaching.

There is a lot of competition these days so its best to use a provider that can guarantee you a position when your done. It would be very difficult to get a job by just showing up to a local school and saying how about it.

Comment

The ex is in Thailand teaching English, I give you permission to get in touch with her on Facebook.

Failing that, Cliodhna did it for a year in Spain, give her a shout either.

Comment

Come on Giants, have them in a trebble since yesterday, Saints and Texans up already.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                    The ex is in Thailand teaching English, I give you permission to get in touch with her on Facebook.

Failing that, Cliodhna did it for a year in Spain, give her a shout either.
                                                                                                    I kinda realised how naive my original post on the issue was with regards to the work involved if I was to be fair to any students.

Ill wait til I get out there and see the lie of the land and make a call on it then. Im sure I could do a Tefl course somewhere out there.
                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I am literally about to start one, just a word of advice - don't buy it just yet. Groupon.ie and sites like that are constantly doing deals on the tefl course, got a €600 course for €150
                                                                                                      Will let you know how it's going in a few weeks if you'd like

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Typical united always get the easy draws
                                                                                                      after getting man city this round??
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                        after getting man city this round??
                                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                          To be fair I didn't see the draw and was like wtf, lolling at myself now
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Neil Warnock sacked at QPR, you could tell by the owner Tony Fernandes' tweets recently that it was coming.

Edit; not sacked, left by mutual consent.
                                                                                                            Last edited by The Situation; 08-01-12, 18:25.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

where is that guy who was on here lastnight giving out about all the bad beats on pokerstars.
                                                                                                              he is the only guy that knows how i feel right now.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

A 1st down, amazing

Comment

A 1st down, amazing
                                                                                                                  Yeah, im about to start painting another wall !!
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Just saw this on the news.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

She survived, swam through shark infested water with her feet tied together.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Yeah, im about to start painting another wall !!
                                                                                                                      Picking up now, the overs on this I thought would have been a lock. Not likely now

Comment

link to the giants v falcons game please, first row is down
                                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Balls.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X