Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tebowe pwning the best D in the league IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
      Tebowe pwning the best D in the league IMO.

Comment

Someone PM me when it is safe to come back and give me a post number so I can skip all this dribble.

And @ Kayroo.. I am terribly disappointed in you

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          Someone PM me when it is safe to come back and give me a post number so I can skip all this dribble.

Give it til about 1 am

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Throw a few bob on it and tis exciting...honestly !!
            This too shall pass.

Comment

What a play!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Throw a few bob on it and tis exciting...honestly !!
                I will take your word for it

@ Ghostface : I wont be up as late as that, heading to bed now lol.

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Steelers secondary in absolute bits

Comment

Tebow is really having a career game right now.
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Ship the €2k Emop Prague package in a player point freeroll.

Comment

Best sporting moment of 2012 and it's only January 8th.

Unreal.

Comment

Seriously, I know Tebow throws badly at times but the recievers need to step up. Have to convert this to a td instead of 3 pts

Comment

Denver and Tebow due a win and a big game later ?
                              Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              Tebow is really having a career game right now.
                              Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                              Best sporting moment of 2012 and it's only January 8th.

Unreal.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

This 3 pt shit could hurt Broncos

lol Steelers self destructing

Comment

Denver 14pt lead and still - 7.5 on PP...free money ?

On it !! Come on Broncos....My team....
                                  Last edited by oleras; 08-01-12, 23:25.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Fergie, Mancini, Kenny and Harry sitting in a pub. Kenny goes up and buys the first round of drinks. Mancini the second and Harry the third. Fergie's buys the next but Mancini complains "where's mine?!" Fergie replies "sorry pal, this is the fourth round and you're not in it

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                        Fergie, Mancini, Kenny and Harry sitting in a pub. Kenny goes up and buys the first round of drinks. Mancini the second and Harry the third. Fergie's buys the next but Mancini complains "where's mine?!" Fergie replies "sorry pal, this is the fourth round and you're not in it
                                        Terrible....
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Good man eagle eye !

Originally posted by eagle eye
                                          I'm outta the closet on my Tebow love for a long, long time He is one of my favourite sportsmen of all time.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

All this talk of the zoo earlier, I went last week. It was completely empty, no animals in any of the cages. I eventually found the only animal on display, a small dog in a cage. It was a shit zoo.

Comment

I don't know what's happening as I still don't have a telly but, Hooray for our side!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                I don't know what's happening as I still don't have a telly but, Hooray for our side!!

Who watches a physical TV any more ?
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                  All this talk of the zoo earlier, I went last week. It was completely empty, no animals in any of the cages. I eventually found the only animal on display, a small dog in a cage. It was a shit zoo.
                                                  Punchline must be 'it was a shihtzu'?

Comment

Back to the Channel Islands for me. Has been interesting with all the layoffs and doom and gloom I have heard for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully we all have a prosperous 2012 and I will leave you with this:

J. S. Bach's Air "On the G-string" from his 3rd orchestral suite in D major, BWV 1068.FAQ Q: I appreciate your work; how can I support it?A: There are severa...

Comment

Horrible officiating on the field blowing the whistle when they never should. Should be Broncos ball on Steelers 20. And now a fucking flag to give Steelers ball, absolutely horrible edit: no foul ayo

Comment

At least this weekend is finally over.

Third tournament tonight....

PokerStars Game #73528307744: Tournament #554020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XV (750/1500) - 2012/01/08 23:50:23 WET [2012/01/08 18:50:23 ET]
                                                        Table '554020010 31' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                        Seat 1: bmorechris (50104 in chips)
                                                        Seat 2: cro-POSKOK (23763 in chips)
                                                        Seat 3: Donkey123993 (53277 in chips)
                                                        Seat 4: tikkadiva (32158 in chips)
                                                        Seat 5: Bart0071 (24626 in chips)
                                                        Seat 6: nnnpoker (51209 in chips)
                                                        Seat 7: Mashakaec (22392 in chips)
                                                        Seat 8: Naj111 (88696 in chips)
                                                        Seat 9: cassiopak (38731 in chips)
                                                        bmorechris: posts the ante 150
                                                        cro-POSKOK: posts the ante 150
                                                        Donkey123993: posts the ante 150
                                                        tikkadiva: posts the ante 150
                                                        Bart0071: posts the ante 150
                                                        nnnpoker: posts the ante 150
                                                        Mashakaec: posts the ante 150
                                                        Naj111: posts the ante 150
                                                        cassiopak: posts the ante 150
                                                        Mashakaec: posts small blind 750
                                                        Naj111: posts big blind 1500
                                                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                        Dealt to bmorechris [Ks Kc]
                                                        cassiopak: folds
                                                        bmorechris: raises 1600 to 3100
                                                        cro-POSKOK: folds
                                                        Donkey123993: folds
                                                        tikkadiva: folds
                                                        Bart0071: folds
                                                        nnnpoker: raises 47959 to 51059 and is all-in
                                                        Mashakaec: folds
                                                        Naj111: folds
                                                        bmorechris: calls 46854 and is all-in
                                                        Uncalled bet (1105) returned to nnnpoker
                                                        *** FLOP *** [4c 4h 6c]
                                                        *** TURN *** [4c 4h 6c] [Qs]
                                                        *** RIVER *** [4c 4h 6c Qs] [7h]
                                                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                        bmorechris: shows [Ks Kc] (two pair, Kings and Fours)
                                                        nnnpoker: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Fours)
                                                        nnnpoker collected 103508 from pot
                                                        bmorechris finished the tournament in 1451st place
                                                        *** SUMMARY ***
                                                        Total pot 103508 | Rake 0
                                                        Board [4c 4h 6c Qs 7h]
                                                        Seat 1: bmorechris showed [Ks Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and Fours
                                                        Seat 2: cro-POSKOK folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                        Seat 3: Donkey123993 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                        Seat 4: tikkadiva folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                        Seat 5: Bart0071 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                        Seat 6: nnnpoker (button) showed [Ad As] and won (103508) with two pair, Aces and Fours
                                                        Seat 7: Mashakaec (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                        Seat 8: Naj111 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                        Seat 9: cassiopak folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                        twitter
                                                        moneybookers

Comment

Ref was on the line !!!
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Son should be a 3 score game and now Steelers will prob make it a 1 score game. Some awful stuff going on

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              My sister was leaving in Denver when they won The Super Bowl in 99 and brought me back a lot of flags and shit so they've kinda been my team since then even though I haven't watched much NFL up until the last couple of months.

I'm taking it as a sign that me watching again + the emergence of Tebow means the Broncos are gonna win The Super Bowl again this year.

Comment

Need a good and accurate 4th Q from Tebow
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                  At least this weekend is finally over.

Third tournament tonight....

PokerStars Game #73528307744: Tournament #554020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XV (750/1500) - 2012/01/08 23:50:23 WET [2012/01/08 18:50:23 ET]
                                                                  Table '554020010 31' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                                                  Seat 1: bmorechris (50104 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 2: cro-POSKOK (23763 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 3: Donkey123993 (53277 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 4: tikkadiva (32158 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 5: Bart0071 (24626 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 6: nnnpoker (51209 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 7: Mashakaec (22392 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 8: Naj111 (88696 in chips)
                                                                  Seat 9: cassiopak (38731 in chips)
                                                                  bmorechris: posts the ante 150
                                                                  cro-POSKOK: posts the ante 150
                                                                  Donkey123993: posts the ante 150
                                                                  tikkadiva: posts the ante 150
                                                                  Bart0071: posts the ante 150
                                                                  nnnpoker: posts the ante 150
                                                                  Mashakaec: posts the ante 150
                                                                  Naj111: posts the ante 150
                                                                  cassiopak: posts the ante 150
                                                                  Mashakaec: posts small blind 750
                                                                  Naj111: posts big blind 1500
                                                                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                  Dealt to bmorechris [Ks Kc]
                                                                  cassiopak: folds
                                                                  bmorechris: raises 1600 to 3100
                                                                  cro-POSKOK: folds
                                                                  Donkey123993: folds
                                                                  tikkadiva: folds
                                                                  Bart0071: folds
                                                                  nnnpoker: raises 47959 to 51059 and is all-in
                                                                  Mashakaec: folds
                                                                  Naj111: folds
                                                                  bmorechris: calls 46854 and is all-in
                                                                  Uncalled bet (1105) returned to nnnpoker
                                                                  *** FLOP *** [4c 4h 6c]
                                                                  *** TURN *** [4c 4h 6c] [Qs]
                                                                  *** RIVER *** [4c 4h 6c Qs] [7h]
                                                                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                  bmorechris: shows [Ks Kc] (two pair, Kings and Fours)
                                                                  nnnpoker: shows [Ad As] (two pair, Aces and Fours)
                                                                  nnnpoker collected 103508 from pot
                                                                  bmorechris finished the tournament in 1451st place
                                                                  *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                  Total pot 103508 | Rake 0
                                                                  Board [4c 4h 6c Qs 7h]
                                                                  Seat 1: bmorechris showed [Ks Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and Fours
                                                                  Seat 2: cro-POSKOK folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                  Seat 3: Donkey123993 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                  Seat 4: tikkadiva folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                  Seat 5: Bart0071 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                  Seat 6: nnnpoker (button) showed [Ad As] and won (103508) with two pair, Aces and Fours
                                                                  Seat 7: Mashakaec (small blind) folded before Flop
                                                                  Seat 8: Naj111 (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                  Seat 9: cassiopak folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                  bad call imo

Comment

Originally posted by PeterKelly! View Post
                                                                    bad call imo
                                                                    lol

Comment

Blow it up ref !!
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Blow it up ref !!
                                                                        That was the problem earlier Should be over by now and its not

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                          That was the problem earlier Should be over by now and its not
                                                                          Denver ball now, TD please !!.....please...
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Defo do a CELTA course if you can Theresa, or at least something with some teaching practice, can't understand the point or worth of doing a course online. I'm pretty sure there was some shit running down my leg during my first 15 minute teaching practice to a class of two students, it's weirdly daunting.

As Carlo was saying a few of my mates were in Hanoi the last year or so, 2 of them are over there teaching still as far as I know. They're living the life, not exactly making millions but living comfortably, nice apartment and lifestyle. Let me know if you are going to go through with it and I'll see if they have any contacts or recommendations of schools around. I know they had a few disasters with some of them but others were a different story.

Comment

Jesus H Christ

Comment

Not what i need.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Oh God.

Comment

Horrible challenge. Not even God will overturn this.

Comment

Chump Bailey more like easy catch

Comment

Balls x100000000
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

4 minutes left? Game tied? All hope lost?

Tebow time.

Comment

wow the fat rapist is pretty good
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

BIG BEN WITH THE BIG HEART BABY!!

You don't need to be religious to conduct yourself with a grim determination. All on a dodgy ankle. Hell of a game.
                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Pussies not going for the TD....
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Facemask!

Comment

Big Ben time so Still fuming over that early whistle early which could cost a team a playoff victory

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Well that's that then, robbery I'd call it. wp Big Ben to stick in there

Edit: BBV reverso is strong
                                                                                                        Last edited by ghostface; 09-01-12, 00:59.

Comment

Huge play by Bailey

Comment

BELIEVE

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              BIG BEN WITH THE BIG HEART BABY!!

You don't need to be religious to conduct yourself with a grim determination. All on a dodgy ankle. Hell of a game.
                                                                                                              yes, he just can't take no for an answer.

Comment

Trying the field goal has to be +EV there no?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  Chump Bailey more like easy catch
                                                                                                                  Champ can have his name back now

Comment

It's Tebow time baby.

Comment

About to be some serious JUSTICE dispensed here
                                                                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

They need tebow for coin toss!!!

Comment

What a ball game.
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X