FFS that wasnt even a free.

Not a good start for City punters
    you can now get 7/1, which is way better than the 11/8 you probably took

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      you can now get 7/1, which is way better than the 11/8 you probably took
      10/11 was huge value.

Comment

Harsh sending off but of course it's a free and a yellow. Two feet and wreck less but not dangerous enough for red.

Comment

How is Giggs not booked?

Comment

It was definitely a free, and probably a yellow.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Jones hacks Aquero down at the knees and no card. Chris Foy is a good referee

Comment

chris foy obv backed city on paddypower so when utd went 1 up he sent off kompany to get his money back

Comment

fair play to young Jones telling Rio STFU for trying to blame him for that fuck up of a pass

Comment

what a finsh welbeck

Comment

Quality finish from Welbeck

Comment

Great finish!

Comment

Foy is absolutely useless but by the letter of the law it's a red.

The problem is the working of the laws not the referee interpretation.

Comment

Ok-ish finish there dominance restored in Manchester

Comment

City edge one step closer to the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                10/11 was huge value.
                                10/11? was it?, but i'm fairly sure they were 11/10 yesterday, either way i thought it was value, sunderland at 10/11 later on is also value imo.
                                Last edited by Ace; 08-01-12, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Yeah really not the outrageous decision some are making it out to be. Stupid by a player of Kompany's experience going in like that, potentially very dangerous, lack of contact and getting the ball isn't really relavent.

Just considering the conditions I would have just sided with yellow still but could be wrong on that.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                    Oh god Stewart Downing "allegedly" arrested for assaulting his girlfriend

Opr
                                    What are the Liverpool supporters opinion on hitting women/girlfriends in general?

Comment

A 6 nil to united would be nice today

Comment

troooooololololol

Comment

Utd supporters can relax re Rooney.

He kissed the badge so that's that

Pity about red card decision (I don't think even by letter of law it was one as he won the ball with the inside of his right foot) possible good game ruined.

Nice touch by Wellbeck after pen decision trying to get another red card. Stay classy kid.

Comment

How do you convert hands in Pokerstars now? Doesnt let me anymore.

Comment

How was the tackle dangerous exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Yeah really not the outrageous decision some are making it out to be. Stupid by a player of Kompany's experience going in like that, potentially very dangerous, lack of contact and getting the ball isn't really relavent.

Just considering the conditions I would have just sided with yellow still but could be wrong on that.
                                                Ye i can't get over the reaction here and else where. Look at the speed of the lunge in real time. People are blinded that he got the ball and Nani Bottled it. You can't lunge like that. He could have got the ball and still broke Nani's leg if Nani had of challeged it 50/50. Huge balls from Foy to make the right call IMO.

Very slight chance City appeal and zero percent chance it gets rescinded. The FA will be happy with that red IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  Level?

Comment

2 footed studs showing? tackles like that deserve red regardless if they win the ball or not.

Comment

€4 on City to win @ 200/1

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                        Level?
                                                        No, he wasn't near making contact with Nani. All ever talk about football anymore is refereeing decisions and racists, makes me

Comment

No, he wasn't near making contact with Nani. All ever talk about football anymore is refereeing decisions and racists, makes me
                                                          Because Nani bottled it. If Nani had of challenged he would have ended up an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                            Because Nani bottled it. If Nani had of challenged he would have ended up an injury.
                                                            Yeah maybe, I think cos its the only time I've never seen Nani ask for a free it has me confused Still don't think it was anywhere near a sending off. I look forward to proper football later anyway

Comment

Uncle Joe Higgins and Richard Bore Barrett outbiding each other to have the most moronic analysis of how to repair the economy on the radio.
                                                              Bore basically stated that his figure for the 600Billion of Wealth we could redistribute was a number he made up on his own and has no basis whatsoever in reality.
                                                              Uncle Joe thinks we can take all the assets in the state set up a single state bank and take everyone off the dole and put them to work in the hospitals.

Its like listening to a pair of stoned teenagers
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yeah maybe, I think cos its the only time I've never seen Nani ask for a free it has me confused Still don't think it was anywhere near a sending off. I look forward to proper football later anyway
                                                                Oh absolutely.

Comment

Crackin free tbf

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Thats the first one !!
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                      Combo really. Day dates are only good if they go on all day and have that "oh wow we spent all day together and it was so amazing" thing for her. Otherwise they are awkward with no natural end point. If she's a new girl on the scene I always think day date = mistake. Except the zoo. Women fucking love the zoo.
                                                                      So does Newt Gingrichhttp://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gingrich-wild-about-zoos/2011/12/08/gIQAVb1yiO_story.html

Comment

you can lay it now, and make a profit - easy game

Comment

What price scholes next goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                            What are the Liverpool supporters opinion on hitting women/girlfriends in general?
                                                                            I'm awaiting the clubs official statement before I bother replying to this properly.

Comment

Scholes isn't really back until he throws out one of his trademark "mis-timed" tackles.

Prob why Mancini took Silva off.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

How bad a ref is Chris foy? Kolarov rugby tackle Valencia and he waves it away!

Comment

LOL

Comment

Genius substitution. This game is a bit nuts

Comment

United need Nicky Butt imo.

Comment

Scholes must have been kicking one too many beach balls.

Gl Flushdraw lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                          you can lay it now, and make a profit - easy game
                                                                                          If only i had money in Betfair and knew how to use it

Comment

Aguero is an absolutely phenomenal footballer. Movement, work-rate and ability to always provide an outball so good today.

Can anyone bump Hurricane's Aguero post please.

Comment

If only i had money in Betfair and knew how to use it
                                                                                              nm

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                                                                                A wasted 35m on Aguero and a flash in the pan debut. Id be surprised if he gets 10 goals this year
                                                                                                .

Comment

Anyone remember that Scholes was actually sent off in Man u's last FA cup game so shouldn't really be playing.

Comment

Anyone else a bit disappointed with the amount of players City are getting forward? They have had 4 at the back since the sending off. I know they scored two (results based !!) but I would put 3 at the back and push on.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                      Anyone remember that Scholes was actually sent off in Man u's last FA cup game so shouldn't really be playing.
                                                                                                      Why? Did he receive a 50 match ban or something

Comment

Cant be right surely?

Comment

As per Kompany he just missed the league games as they carry over.

Also Hargreaves coming on is sooo horriblly forboding for Man U fans... me.

Comment

Might be 4 years before Kompany can play in the FA Cup again aswell.

Comment

I'd assume any ban would have been served in the next few league games, as there was still some league matches left after the semi-final.

Comment

Banned for next game not next game in that competition. It's like a Utd old boys reunion with Hargreaves out there now

Comment

You wonder why you get a hard time on here?

Comment

A draw please, this game is so much fun would like to do it again in 10 days time.

Comment

Hargreaves is a lepper

Comment

LOL at everyone jumping down my throat.

It was a joke.

Edit: Twas up on Sickipedia.

Comment

Wayne Rooney MOTM?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X