• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
    What's a Tebow?
    I think you locate it near the elbow

Comment

He is not the messiah he is a very naughty boy.

DREW BREES is your GOD and he will lift the trophy this year with even more records added to his name

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Not sure, but i think it's something that makes grown men act like children.
        Says the soccer fan

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Says the soccer fan
          Your point?

Comment

Teebow sucks
            Attached Files

Comment

Is this Teebow chap the all American hero or a bastard?
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

New shop in Cavan town

Link: http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/01/09/only-in-cavan/

Comment

Very funny circa 4:30 imo

Comment

His name has been mentioned in the BBV 176 times, and 90 since yesterday.
                    Probably twice that if the search engine could count the Teeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooowwwwwwwwssssssss.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                    Is this Teebow chap the all American hero or a bastard?
                    All American Hero. Clean living God fearing boy.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      What do you mean by HD player? I have Sopcast.
                      just saw this,as i was downloading the sopcast,this thing poped up that i had to download a hd player thingy,(maybe its the old desktop or the stream)the sopcast is the best i've come across so far,well worth doing imo,but better off letting people decide what to download,but it looks to me anyways safe nuff
                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                        Probably twice that if the search engine could count the Teeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooowwwwwwwwssssssss.

Why all the love so? Thought Brady was that star. Anyway go Giants!
                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

lol yeah never thought of all the different variations of his name, defo double that!

Think i'll do something similar tonight if this man takes to the pitch

Comment

Not sure, but i think it's something that makes grown men act like children. His name has been mentioned in the BBV 176 times, and 90 since yesterday. I have a feeling this is going to get unbearable. Please bring back the Suarez racism debate
                            That vid told me everything i need to know about a Tebow

Obv waiting for The mad hooker and coke and the 14 year old girl that comes forward that claims he is the baby daddy........ then i will wait the 25 sec required for everyone to forgive him his short comings as he is a star.... like tiger woods

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                              The tebow thing, for people who have never watched nfl or seen very little; he's actually terrible, so bad it became a joke and it's just snowballed from there. I find it a little annoying tbh, but it is sometimes funny, I guess.
                              Yes, he was terrible last night.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                Why all the love so? Thought Brady was that star. Anyway go Giants!
                                I think he's just managed to fill a void in American sports. Amongst the trash talking, drugs, arrests, strikes and generally boloxology you get in pro sports (qv the premier league in England) along comes a humble well spoken God fearing teetotal virgin and has become one of the top players after initially starting out as a bit of a joke.

He's a marketeers dream at the moment, though quite possibly a passing fad.

Comment

I started believing in the guy recently, tbh iniatially out of fear of the implications of not believing in him, something the non believers should really consider. But once you let him in it's truly an enlightening experience.

Someone should start a born-again Christian thread, where we can convene at certain times of the day for prayers and to worship the great ones- Tebow and God.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

What's a Tebow?

Also, site gone to shit again?

Too many yankie pretty boy gif's imo.

Comment

amt of droolers in this place is getting steadily worse

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

even as a militant athiest I think Tebow is great. I honestly think he won't have the hooker and 8ball baby daddy.

I wasn't really bothered until I watched the video of him mic'd up on the pitch. He's just a really nice guy.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                          even as a militant athiest I think Tebow is great. I honestly think he won't have the hooker and 8ball baby daddy.

I wasn't really bothered until I watched the video of him mic'd up on the pitch. He's just a really nice guy.

so was tiger woods untill he got a golf club to the side of his SUV

I dont know if he is a saint or not, I just know people rarly live up to the level that the public put them on!

Edit: I know nothing about NFL or anything like that but this stands to all forms of public endorsments
                                          Last edited by pgodkin; 09-01-12, 11:51.

Comment

Something incredibly mundane for a change: I need cheap printer ink, and seem to remember someone recommending a retailer here in Dublin. Can anyone recall the business name? Need the cartridges mailed to me, unless the business is based in the city centre.

Comment

The healthcare for for newborns in this country is ridiculously good. Pity it goes downhill as you get older!

Comment

157.9 for unleaded in the garage closest to me. Madness. What's the avg price around at the moment?

Comment

157.9 for unleaded in the garage closest to me. Madness. What's the avg price around at the moment?
                                                  152. 9ish, bit less for durty daysul.

Comment

148 in the non 'Bandit Country' parts of the land

LOL @ Donegal people paying 10c per L over the odds for laundered crap that will kill your car.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

huh? I got petrol the other day and it was 148.9! Must check Tinneys website as we are usually cheaper than most areas and expecially Dublin.

Comment

Comment

155ish for car juice down this neck of the woods. Within 3 years it will be an avg €2/L that way things are going.
                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

i had a quick look at the BBV last night and it seems as if there was a great NFL game, some quotes are game of the year and its only january, Tebow is the new messiah, ect ect.

I dont watch NFL at all but would like to see an extended highlights if someone could give me a link?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
                                                              i had a quick look at the BBV last night and it seems as if there was a great NFL game, some quotes are game of the year and its only january, Tebow is the new messiah, ect ect.

I dont watch NFL at all but would like to see an extended highlights if someone could give me a link?

Thanks.

Comment

if I'm connected to the internet through my phone, I'm with O2, are these IP address recognisable.

Basically I'm using a friends account to get some bets on - have use phone connection for my own account before and want to know can they match them ?

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                  if I'm connected to the internet through my phone, I'm with O2, are these IP address recognisable.

Basically I'm using a friends account to get some bets on - have use phone connection for my own account before and want to know can they match them ?
                                                                  AFAIK yes, especially if it is with in the same session on the phone.
                                                                  IE you might well have a different IP when you reconnect tomorrow or next week.
                                                                  Not 100% sure though DP would probably be best person to reassure you that you haven't been rumbled
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yes, but it would only be a problem if your original account was limited in some way.

Loads of people use internet cafes but its unlikely the bookies don't want them as customers.

Comment

On the subject of diesel.

There is a place up the road that sells it at €1 a litre or there abouts.

Now I know this is dodgy stuff and will wreck the engine long term but if I was to half fill my tank with it and fill the other half with legit stuff would it be much better?

Fwiw the diesel is not detected when dipped and a lad I know has used it for 12 months+ and it hasn't affected his car. I am only driving a 9 year old Golf so would the pros outway the cons?

My car is Black if that makes a difference.

Comment

who are you worried about? The bookies or the ISP?
                                                                        I can tell you that a dynamic ip (like the one your fone is using) is fine unless the ISP is involved.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Now I know this is dodgy stuff and will wreck the engine long term but if I was to half fill my tank with it and fill the other half with legit stuff would it be much better?

Fwiw the diesel is not detected when dipped and a lad I know has used it for 12 months+ and it hasn't affected his car. I am only driving a 9 year old Golf so would the pros outway the cons?

What's the head gasket like?
                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Get the 'pumps' app for your phone.

Isn't most of that business run by ex-provos and the Real IRA? don't think I'd like to be lining their pockets.
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                              What's the head gasket like?
                                                                              Yeah, couldn't think of that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                Get the 'pumps' app for your phone.

Isn't most of that business run by ex-provos and the Real IRA? don't think I'd like to be lining their pockets.
                                                                                Black bastard

Comment

Watched this and heard a lo0t of Tewbo and incomplete, i assume incomplete is a good thing????

Comment

Fill up the car & then ask is the €1 plus or including VAT.

Then take a picture of him & drive off. Simples.

I assume being a long term resident you have bullet-proof glass in the car?

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                      Black bastard
                                                                                      Liverpool fan?
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                        Fill up the car & then ask is the €1 plus or including VAT.

Then take a picture of him & drive off. Simples.

I assume being a long term resident you have bullet-proof glass in the car?
                                                                                        Armour piercing bullets FTW

Comment

Liverpool fan?
                                                                                          Jesus NOOOOOOO , they are fukkin amatures .

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            who are you worried about? The bookies or the ISP?
                                                                                            I can tell you that a dynamic ip (like the one your fone is using) is fine unless the ISP is involved.
                                                                                            yeah worried about the bookies - tks

Comment

There gone all out for the scottish cup draw on sky Marcello Lippi and Andres Villas-Boas doing it dont really get the point of it.

Comment

Anyone else think that the pokerstar.fr site has a lot better structures than the normal site? Was just taking a look through the lobby and it seems to have some decent tourney's. That "Le Triomphe" one on Sundays for instance looks like a right grind.
                                                                                                NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

yeah worried about the bookies - tks
                                                                                                  this might be of help,i was told about this over a few pints so take it with a pinch of salt,reckon others here would know better http://expatshield.com/
                                                                                                  Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

yes!
                                                                                                    yes it does make a fucking difference, i guess its allright once you stick to the backroads, we don't want ye black cunts going out and clogging up all our brand new motorways and also move your black fucking car out of the way should you happen across a decent white god fearing car while trundling along our backroads.

otherwise i doubt that the laundered diesel will do any harm to a 9yr old golf

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I know what you mean but its a good saving.

Comment

I thought this brand new track called "Youth" by Daughter needed to be on Youtube, too. It's incredibly beautiful. (You'll find the lyrics below.)Check out D...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Oh Cat! I really hope this is Rob posting on your account. You aren't watching that yankie dribble???

When I was growing up my neighbour was totally obsessed and used to dress up in the gear etc. My irritation has grown somewhat over the last while with the constant talk of it.

Ok guys, back to normality not please
                                                                                                          Ha! Tbh Rob has always loved NFL, watches all 3 games every Sunday night, then the Monday night game, & even on Thursdays over the holiday season - basically watches any televised game he's beside a tv for
                                                                                                          It's the sort of sport that has to grow on you to an extent as the rules aren't overly apparent the first couple of times you watch it, but when you fully understand what's going on it's very entertaining.

When we were in Sawgrass on honeymoon we went to the Baltimore @ Jacksonville game as it was local. The game was by all accounts very low scoring & relatively low action compared to other fixtures, but the atmosphere was absolutely electric!
                                                                                                          We've since adopted Jacksonville as our team, plenty of hearbreak awaits us I'm sure but their fans are awesome & they've a very decent defense so hopefully they should improve going forward.
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          . .

Comment

lol yeah never thought of all the different variations of his name, defo double that!

Think i'll do something similar tonight if this man takes to the pitch

Why is he wearing stockings?
                                                                                                            Do their socks not usually stop at their knees?
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            . .

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                                              this might be of help,i was told about this over a few pints so take it with a pinch of salt,reckon others here would know better http://expatshield.com/

would actually cause more trouble as the IP would be from a different country
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wont really do any harm to older engines, you should be ok.

Something I noticed driving round Dundalk last Friday, everywhere seems relatively cheap for diesel, like prices ranging from 1.36 to 1.51, so very hard to tell by the price if you're getting genuine stuff or not, I'd hate to give 1.40 - 1.50 for washed diesel if it was available down the road at 1.00.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                                                  Why is he wearing stockings?
                                                                                                                  Do their socks not usually stop at their knees?
                                                                                                                  I think his legs are shorter than the average persons.

Comment

Trying to reactivate a suspended PP account would be easier to get a mortgagre
                                                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Does the dodgy diesel do the same mileage ? The stuff in a garage that just opened near us was dodgy i got it there once and it done about 30 miles less than usual for €20.
                                                                                                                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Question for the exercise experts; what sort of exercises are good for building upper body strength that don't require weights? I've been going with a simple programme of 20 push ups and 30 second plank x 5-10 but was told recently by a friend that push ups are pretty useless for strength training.

Comment

Wow this is great news.

Netflix Ireland has launched and are currently offering 1 month free trial - www.netflix.com

Probably of interest to a lot of BA users, Netflix Ireland has launched today. Unlimited streaming costs €6.99.

Opr

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X