Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I'm somehow in Bray - god help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      What, for giving C-Kid the Scottish version of go fuck yourself after he labelled her crazy and said because she defended someone, and everything she agrees with is wrong?

She didn't say she agreed with Michelle or that she thought what she did was right. She just happened to show some compassion for someon going through a tough time that she's grown fond off over the last while. She's done nothing ban worthy, so cop the fuck on
      Tony he didnt say to Ban MrsF. He was saying that threatening to ban Eagle eye for his post was ridiculous, and if your going to get ridiculous you'd have to ban Mrs.Flushdraw for her post too. I agree with him too, its all been great entertainment on an otherwise boring weekend for me .
      No need for bans , everyones an adult here, if people are gonna get seriously upset in real life over internet banter from people they dont know then they should GTFO the internet.
      Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 16:20.

Comment

Those tribes people are levelling. Theyre the romany gypsies of the Amazon. The get collected every night at 11pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
          funny story about walking home drunk.
          my next door neighbour's brother lived in cork about 3 miles from his closest pub, while out one night he rang his usual taxi to bring him home it was about 1:30. the taxi driver said he was under pressure and that it would be about 2:30 before he could collect him. so the guy decides to wait for him, but after a while he decided fuckit he would walk home. he was about one mile out the road when a car came flying around the corner, blew him about 200ft down the rd and killed him on the spot. so walking home isn't exactly a great idea either. most ironic thing was that it was the same taxi driver that he rang earlier to bring him home.
          [ ] Funny story
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
            Tony he didnt say to Ban MrsF. He was saying that threatening to ban Eagle eye for his post was ridiculous, and if your going to get ridiculous you'd have to ban Mrs.Flushdraw for her post too. I agree with him too, its all been great entertainment on an otherwise boring weekend for me .
            No need for bans , everyones an adult here, if your gonna get seriously upset in real life over internet banter from people you dont know then GTFO the internet.
            Women take things a lot more to heart than men do. Some of the innocent type things that might seem like nothing, can really upset women and get them really disheartened about the whole thing. Some people on here don't give a fuck about that, others do.

When C-Kid talked about his alliance of crazy, it was probably easier to pick the 4-5 people who we all knew were just waiting to stick their oar in. The majority of people on here have gotten over Michelle's stunt and are happy to move on, but some of the people dragging things on are the people that will never frequent an IPB outing or don't see people on here as genuine friends, just usernames on the internet.

What eagle eye said wasn't ban worthy. It wasn't articulated very well and will probably upset some people, but i thought it was fine. Comparing it to another user doesn't make sense. If that was the case, we could have banned about 20 people including me

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                When I still lived with my parents who live in the 'country' 3 miles from town I used to fkin walk home.
                wish i could do that here, but i can't sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  [ ] Funny story
                  MIAOW
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Great its back up lol

(Yes I know its saturday btw)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Councillor Frank Durcan, Man of God. Didn't realise these types still existed outside of the US crazy states
                      Mayo is a strange place. Not as strange as Donegal, but getting there

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                        Great its back up lol

(Yes I know its saturday btw)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9-AdPAOy0
                        The the Guy i really feel sorry for in this video is the rapper, probably has serious ambitions,scraping by, was just doing these vids for kids on the side for a little extra cash to graese the wheels, not telling his friends, no danger. Then suddenly this video goes viral and his cover is blown, instant street cred evaporation.

Comment

Jesus just because some people posted their opinions on this whole msn bullshit should not mean there attacked because you do not agree with their opinion. I was one of many posting a negative comment about the situation but hey that's my opinion and I am just entitled to it as are the people who think msn is great craic and turn a blind eye. Look at the disruption caused over it since she posted.

Comment

Councillor Frank Durcan, Man of God. Didn't realise these types still existed outside of the US crazy states
                            I'm not in any way religious but I don't see anything wrong with this stance there. Unless I'm reading it wrong it was voted on and supposed to happen?
                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

One of the better impressionists Ive seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AxXud9mXQ

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                Jesus just because some people posted their opinions on this whole msn bullshit should not mean there attacked because you do not agree with their opinion. I was one of many posting a negative comment about the situation but hey that's my opinion and I am just entitled to it as are the people who think msn is great craic and turn a blind eye. Look at the disruption caused over it since she posted.
                                I'ma need cliffs guys I missed everything I think?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                  I'ma need cliffs guys I missed everything I think?
                                  You are better off.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 25-06-11, 17:00.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                      For interests sake thanks this post if you have never used your phone while driving.
                                      Solid piece of science there.
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Any chance a place like this could be bargained down to maybe €1,300 (asking €1,600 pm), or would that be way off the limits of negotiability?

Find Property For Rent in Ireland. Search 1,751 properties for rent in Ireland on Daft.ie now.

Looks fairly excellent:

Wow, beautiful spot. Worth every penny of the €1,600 imo. You are paying ~ €300 for the view, but if you can afford it - wow. With a view like that a guy could do great things. Yep, great things.

Comment

Can't believe people saying its worth €1600. €300 for a view? lads, the apartment aint worth half what it was worth, hardball on the figure, theres not many can afford to pay that anyway, u can get that view cheaper.
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                            Those tribes people are levelling. Theyre the romany gypsies of the Amazon. The get collected every night at 11pm.
                                            LOL. V good.

Anyone remember that film years ago where a pilot fucks an empty coke bottle out of his plane and some rural tribe find it and argue over it (hardest thing they have). Eventually one of them runs off to throw it off the end of the earth. Its probably a shit movie now, but it was funny back when I was young.

Comment

anyone on the beer in dublin tonight?
                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                On an unrelated note:

'Uncontacted' Amazon tribe found in Brazil

http://english.aljazeera.net/video/a...014231943.html
                                                Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                Wow, I can't even comprehend this.
                                                Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                On the tribe thing, video was posted on boards about a uncontacted tribe who see a whiteman for the first time ever. There re-actions are amazing to see.

Jungle is massive

Comment

You'll be able to use the balcony about 10 days max a year HH.

Then when winter arrives your fuel bills will be massive because you live by the beach and have a great big draughty window facing towards Siberia.

Comment

I've never driven, so can't have used my phone while driving. should I thank the post?

and using "gay" or "ghey" is pretty stupid, tbh. what's wrong with just saying "shit"?
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                      I've never driven, so can't have used my phone while driving. should I thank the post?

and using "gay" or "ghey" is pretty stupid, tbh. what's wrong with just saying "shit"?
                                                      Ghey.
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                        Anyone remember that film years ago where a pilot fucks an empty coke bottle out of his plane and some rural tribe find it and argue over it (hardest thing they have). Eventually one of them runs off to throw it off the end of the earth. Its probably a shit movie now, but it was funny back when I was young.
                                                        The Gods Must Be Crazy

It's shit alright

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

ghey is perfectly acceptable IMO, its taken the stigma off the word, and shown it to be used in a totally different context.
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                              ghey is perfectly acceptable IMO, its taken the stigma off the word, and shown it to be used in a totally different context.
                                                              nope, it's been used because "people won't let me say Gay to mean bad" anymore.

Just imo, of course, knock yourselves out.

Comment

Suppose the reason for posting originally was that wouldn't mind paying maybe €1,400 for it and was wondering if it was worthwhile even trying such a strategy.

Because its a new-build I'd guess its fairly energy efficient though.

Really want to stay someone nice but on public transport, which seems to be either Dalkey or Howth. gf insists it has to be an apartment rather than a house which is kind of restricting.
                                                                I think that they'll easily get €1,400 / mo for that place, but I'd offer that and see what they say. I know a lot of people paying €600 a month to share in nice places, but none as nice as that seems to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                  Anyone else having internet connection problems today? I'm with UPC but even my dongle is fooking up.
                                                                  My internet went for about an hour was headwrecking as I was in the middle of a game of Fifa.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                  That California Sunrise song is deadly.
                                                                  Very much so.

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                  FFS Tyler/Danny

C-Kid can look after himself. Threatening EE with the hammer for retaliating is gay. Ban MrsFD if that's the case.
                                                                  Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                  No need for bans , everyones an adult here, if people are gonna get seriously upset in real life over internet banter from people they dont know then they should GTFO the internet.
                                                                  IMO everybody can have their own defense but comparing Gills "fuck you" to what EE wrote is a big difference and the way he wrote it, if EE had said "fuck you" or something similar it would of slide by but he didn't so...
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Tech time...

I sold a VGA cable to a guy but it isn't working for him...

It seems that one of the pins are missing. I was just linking the laptop to the tv and the image on TV kept freezing and a line would appear across the screen

I don't know much about this shit but I've looked it up before and a lot of vga cables have no pin 9 as it doesn't do anything.

Are there newer versions that do? Is this causing the problem he is experiencing?
                                                                    I have another vga cable to give him instead but it also has no pin 9's.

@DannyDiamond.
                                                                    dannydiamond has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Thanks for the pm's regarding the free €30, if anyone else wants a free €30 via keytrade, pm me.
                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 25-06-11, 18:00.
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I'm looking for 3 or 4 phones, can be either PAYG or billpay, and am looking for as close to free calls to all networks (and landlines) at all times as possible. Texts don't matter, neither does phone type.

Any ideas on best deal?
                                                                      Last edited by The C Kid; 25-06-11, 18:03.

Comment

Up Louth

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                          I'm looking for 3 or 4 phones, can be either PAYG or billpay, and am looking for as close to free calls to all networks (and landlines) at all times as possible. Texts don't matter, neither does phone type.

Any ideas on best deal?
                                                                          Just don't buy them all in the same shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                                            Just don't buy them all in the same shop.
                                                                            gah, beat me to it,

dont buy from this man
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                              Tech time...

I don't know much about this shit but I've looked it up before and a lot of vga cables have no pin 9 as it doesn't do anything.

Are there newer versions that do? Is this causing the problem he is experiencing?

:
                                                                              i don't know much about this shit, but it sounds to me that the tv or the computer can't process the enlarging of the picture fast enough

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                i don't know much about this shit, but it sounds to me that the tv or the computer can't process the enlarging of the picture fast enough
                                                                                Cable is 3 meters, perhaps it's too long.

Comment

headgasket.

Comment

Cable is 3 meters, perhaps it's too long.
                                                                                    doubt it, i have a 5mtr hdmi cable and have no problems..... then again my laptop is the shit and my tv is the shit despite several bttns falling out of my laptop

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

What colour is the cable/computer?
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                        What colour is the cable/computer?
                                                                                        The cable I gave him is white, might give him the black one, play the odds.

Comment

Decent 1st half

Comment

Tech time...

Tell him if he wants to plug his laptop into his telly, he should be using HDMI.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              Decent 1st half
                                                                                              Meath much, much better so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                Decent 1st half
                                                                                                Its shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Also, I'm somehow in Bray - god help me.
                                                                                                  Happened to me today too. Dunno what I did too deserve it. On top of that Dundrum had about 1000 people dressed up as smurphs. Was a very annoying day. Would have liked to have seen some junkies under the influence watch the smurphs though

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                                                                    Its shocking!
                                                                                                    From our point of view

Comment

...

Comment

Was that the Where is Wally world record attempt?
                                                                                                        The most smurphs in one place I think. Didn't stick around as I was wearing a light blue jumper.

Comment

Hello CHD.

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                          Tell him if he wants to plug his laptop into his telly, he should be using HDMI.
                                                                                                          As in, get a new tv you chump or because VGA doesn't work well?
                                                                                                          You're all clueless imo.

Comment

You're all clueless imo.
                                                                                                            this imo

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                              I see drink driving all most everyday here in the country, because there is no bus and no taxi's here.
                                                                                                              No, people don't drink and drive because there are no buses or taxis (where the fuck are there no taxis ) They drink and drive because they are alcoholics.
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                (where the fuck are there no taxis ) .
                                                                                                                in the country

Comment

Finish them

Comment

Cian Ward getting it handy today.
                                                                                                                    Playing well though.

Comment

Finally fitzer is found out!

Comment

As in, get a new tv you chump or because VGA doesn't work well?
                                                                                                                        You're all clueless imo.
                                                                                                                        Yeah this. HDMI was invented precisely to put an end to all these shenanigans, and it works brilliantly. So tell him to STFU and cough up the dough.
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X