This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
    fuckoff will ye nothing to do with that .. suppose sure cos the way always do just a check but kildare kerry are 1-1 in championship games since 98 and cork narrowly beat us a few years ago in the quals
    Pretty irrelevant stats in relation to the 2011 Championship.

Comment

Dublin deservedly won today just, apart from the fact that the Ref gave one of the worst displays ever the Kildare forwards were not good enough to take advantage of the positions they got into. So instead of Dublin winning by being the better team they won because Kildare were the worst.

Comment

Who the fuck decided it'd be a good idea to let Beyonce headline Glastonbury?! Wise move by that Tory MP to top himself in a portaloo.. At least he didn't have to watch this shite.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
          GAA talk is even more tilting than football.

What would you like to talk about?

Comment

Look, all this nonsense about Kildare being the better team is complete tripe. By what appreciable measure? They haven't beaten Dublin in years!

What part of Kildare's wasteful shooting and poor decision making made you think they were better than Dublin?
            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

LOL Dublin fans.

Good to get a rise off.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                Tits?
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                  Don't why all the fuss over Dublin/Kildare. Mute point at the end of the day as both teams would be crushed by Cork or Kerry.
                  ye just lets not talk about it, just have a cork and kerry final every year
                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Hows beyonce at Glasto? Would like to watch but I cant change channel when Heat is on

Edit: STFU with the GAA talk pls. Leinster final is basically Dublin and Kildares All-Ireland, why does everyone else in the country have to get bored by it? As I said before, sweet that the Dubs have a Hurling bandwagon growing this year, 2X the Hype, 2X the Pain!
                    Last edited by Guest; 26-06-11, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                      LOL Dublin fans.

Good to get a rise off.
                      Clown

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                        ye just lets not talk about it, just have a cork and kerry final every year

I wouldn't rule out the Northern lads but you do bring up a good point. I think a Cork vs Kerry final would be the most popular/enjoyable final for neutrals although people might get tired of it every year, maybe just 5 years then throw in Dublin every so often?
                        Last edited by Teddie; 26-06-11, 22:43.

Comment

Daniel Craig married Rachel Weisz today, nice.
                          Bond star Daniel Craig has married Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz, Craig's publicist confirms.

Seems he is going to play Michael Blomkwist in the Hollywood version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
                          What a bad bit of casting that is, DC is absolutely nothing like how the guy is described in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                            Hows beyonce at Glasto? Would like to watch but I cant change channel when Heat is on
                            Ah, awful.. I mean, she has a few pretty good songs, but listening to her for more than 3 songs is really too much. Same with most pop/R&B music really IMO.

Comment

I think the value at Glasto was very much avoiding the mainstage at all times this weekend.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Tits?
                                Probably the only answer you could have given.

Following today theme of the Homer Simpson snatch

SPOILER

I'm sure someone will save the day with a proper snap
                                Last edited by RoadSweeper; 26-06-11, 22:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                  Clown
                                  Wonder how many thanks that will get now?

Comment

As a kildare man i have to admit, in general dubs do get the brunt of it, like there's ABU's in football(Anybody but United) there's defo ABD's in GAA (anybody but Dublin) but there usually people that can't even say there ABC's

Comment

Wonder how many thanks that will get now?

Not nearly enough.

Comment

GAA talk is even more tilting than football.
                                        Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                        Tits?
                                        both O'Gara and the referee were tits today
                                        GAA News Website

Comment

I wouldn't rule out the Northern lads but you do bring up a good point. I think a Cork vs Kerry final would be the most popular/enjoyable final for neutrals.
                                          ye from a neutral point of view.ye maybe but don't think the northern teams are as strong as old although was impressed by Derry

Comment

Whats the Kildare view of Doyle at midfield? Are they that fucked in that position that they cant have him closer to goal? Right corner back Conlan (?) was superb today.

Comment

Not nearly enough.
                                              TBH Kayroo, I believe Kildare were the better team today. Im not on this ABD brigade because I dont care for the Cork football team much either as im pure hurling.

The reason I had a go off you as well is its the second time you started having a go off me about foreign films and shit. I dont give a fuck that I watch films that are ten times better than what a huge majority watch. Just stick to the GAA talk.

I just believe Kildare were the better team. FWIW I knew Dublin would be the victors, and I hope they do very well in the hurling too. Always enjoyed Dublin as a team and on visits to Croker their are no better fans to be there with, than the Dubs.

Comment

Dublin Supremacy, bitches.

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

ye from a neutral point of view.ye maybe but don't think the northern teams are as strong as old although was impressed by Derry

I agree they aren't as strong but on their day they can be very tough to play. I'd be much happier being drawn against Kildare then Tyrone or Derry in August. Donegal are a strange bunch to judge so not sure what/how far I think they can go.

Comment

I wouldn't rule out the Northern lads but you do bring up a good point. I think a Cork vs Kerry final would be the most popular/enjoyable final for neutrals although people might get tired of it every year, maybe just 5 years then throw in Dublin every so often?
                                                    As a neutral I'm bored to tears with seeing Cork/Kerry playing in Croker, between finals and semi finals Would love to see a completely fresh final pairing this year, but its highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      I think the value at Glasto was very much avoiding the mainstage at all times this weekend.
                                                      I surprisingly enjoyed Coldplay last night. A lot of good songs I hadn't heard in a long time. I was actually thinking last night though, if I ever got to go to Glasto, I'd probably limit myself to only seeing 2/3 bands over the weekend. There's just so much to experience there aside from the bands that you could go see anytime. Might as well soak up as much of the madness as I could.

Comment

I dont hate Dublin btw. yes they are rivals but no hatred there.

Also lol at some of the drool being spouted - especially b you A_CE you're making my posts look decent

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Also lol at some of the drool being spouted - especially b you A_CE you're making my posts look decent
                                                          Of course by me.

Who fucking else?

Seeing as my name is the one always brought up at the end of the day.

Kildare were the better team IMO. Is that not ok to say? It is. Because its my opinion.

End of fuckin story.

Comment

Kool & the Gang > All other gangs.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Of course by me.

Who fucking else?

Kildare were the better team IMO. Is that not ok to say? It is. Because its my opinion.

End of fuckin story.
                                                                what are you basing your opinion on?

possession? accuracy? scoring chances created?

Colour of Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                  Chill the beans, you're so quick to react to everything its like you've got a hamster wheel on your back winding you up.
                                                                  Of course by me.

Who fucking else?

End of fuckin story.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                    Three questions, answers gratefully received:

1. Pre-employment medical next week; that'll only involve ticking a few boxes on a health questionnaire confirming 'no illnesses / no problems', yeah? Surely they wouldn't actually call you in to test for stuff would they?
                                                                    Urine test is standard. Will also check BP, weigh you, check back, check breathing and heart.
                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

A_CE you might know your films (I only slag cause good as your choices are there is a real undertone of "look at the films I've heard of that you haven't" about them) but if you think Kildare were better today you don't know your football which I find hard to believe if you've played since you were 6.

Kildare were wasteful, lacked scoring forwards, were forced to move their best forward to midfield because they are so devoid of choices there and, overall were not as good as Dublin. Seriously, if you thought Kildare were better explain to me in what area of the pitch they beat Dublin other than midfield?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                        I surprisingly enjoyed Coldplay last night. A lot of good songs I hadn't heard in a long time. I was actually thinking last night though, if I ever got to go to Glasto, I'd probably limit myself to only seeing 2/3 bands over the weekend. There's just so much to experience there aside from the bands that you could go see anytime. Might as well soak up as much of the madness as I could.
                                                                        Didn't see it myself so prob shouldn't have judged. I actually loved their first album Parachutes, but they've got progressively worse down the years imo. New song is abysmal
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

snap call dam rusky

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 250/500 Blinds 75 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 (t10980)
                                                                          Hero (CO) (t20302)
                                                                          Button (t10098)
                                                                          SB (t15288)
                                                                          BB (t38245)
                                                                          UTG (t36809)
                                                                          UTG+1 (t18474)
                                                                          MP1 (t22733)
                                                                          MP2 (t17655)

Hero's M: 14.25

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K
                                                                          2 folds, MP1 calls t500, MP2 bets t2000, MP3 raises to t10905 (All-In), Hero raises to t20227 (All-In), 4 folds, MP2 calls t15580 (All-In)

Flop: (t47990) Q, K, 7 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Turn: (t47990) 10 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: (t47990) 2 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: t47990

Results:
                                                                          MP2 had 2, 2 (three of a kind, twos).
                                                                          MP3 had 10, A (one pair, tens).
                                                                          Hero had A, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                                          Outcome: t47990 returned to MP2

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                              Dublin Supremacy, bitches.

supremacy of leinster well done beating us every year

Comment

what are you basing your opinion on?

possession? accuracy? scoring chances created?

Colour of Jersey?
                                                                                The way they played.

I thought they put on a great display.

We are talking about Kildare. FOR Kildare, this was a good game for them, and I feel they were most definitely robbed of the draw.

Its down to personal opinion and I feel mine is the same as everyone elses. No one is going to agree with each other, and thats the joys of it.

Comment

Originally posted by flahavaj View Post
                                                                                  As a neutral I'm bored to tears with seeing Cork/Kerry playing in Croker, between finals and semi finals Would love to see a completely fresh final pairing this year, but its highly unlikely.

Very fair point but I'm not sure why you wouldn't want at least one of the two best footballing sides in the country in the final. Cork vs Kerry, Dublin vs Kerry Dublin vs Cork all sound a lot more appealing then Kildare vs Derry or Mayo vs Dublin imo. I should even put Derry with the first group too as they'd be very good for a final.

Comment

Does urine test check for weed? Should be fine, but not sure. In the UK you usually just filled in a questionnaire and if there were any indicated problems they'd call you in.
                                                                                    I don't know the answer to that. Not something I had ever had to worry about. Just stop smoking it now and let it out of your system until after the medical.

I had presumed it was standard liver/kidney function type test.

Comment

A_CE you might know your films (I only slag cause good as your choices are there is a real undertone of "look at the films I've heard of that you haven't" about them) but if you think Kildare were better today you don't know your football which I find hard to believe if you've played since you were 6.

Kildare were wasteful, lacked scoring forwards, were forced to move their best forward to midfield because they are so devoid of choices there and, overall were not as good as Dublin. Seriously, if you thought Kildare were better explain to me in what area of the pitch they beat Dublin other than midfield?
                                                                                      Fair enough. Again look, Its all down to opinion.

I felt the Kildare forwards put on a good display bar some accuracy issues.

I respect your opinion, and I hope yee do well in the championship. As I said, im more Hurling based, and have played football all my life too and recently gave it up out of lack of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                        Whats the Kildare view of Doyle at midfield? Are they that fucked in that position that they cant have him closer to goal? Right corner back Conlan (?) was superb today.
                                                                                        doing well tbh but greatly missed up front tilted by the number of wides were racking up with the star forward in midfield . corner back for dubs today very classy robbed of motm imo

Comment

can take up to a month for the green stuff to pass out of your system though...

Don't think they'd be testing for it all the same.

Comment

The way they played
                                                                                            What?? LOL!

Yeah, that really explained it

Comment

...

Comment

What?? LOL!

Yeah, that really explained it
                                                                                                Look, I felt they were the better team from a neutral observation.

I wont continue to argue as I will admit you have a lot of knowledge of the game of football than me.

Was just an opinion.

Comment

Very fair point but I'm not sure why you wouldn't want at least one of the two best footballing sides in the country in the final. Cork vs Kerry, Dublin vs Kerry Dublin vs Cork all sound a lot more appealing then Kildare vs Derry or Mayo vs Dublin imo. I should even put Derry with the first group too as they'd be very good for a final.
                                                                                                  i want kildare v dubs final great for leinster and would be a cracking game imo

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                    Beyonce is LOLbad , most of what made TV that I saw was terribly poor.

Were you not at that surfing / music festival in Bundoran this weekend?
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I wonder who's going to get the last word?

Comment

ah no, has been ages (over a month) since smoked it; but there might have been one or two nights when might have had a drag or two while out on the booze.
                                                                                                        I remember a friend panicking over this years ago... and she got the job. So I assume it isn't a massive problem.

Comment

The way they played.

I thought they put on a great display.

We are talking about Kildare. FOR Kildare, this was a good game for them, and I feel they were most definitely robbed of the draw.

Its down to personal opinion and I feel mine is the same as everyone elses. No one is going to agree with each other, and thats the joys of it.

semi finalists last year man and were a bit unlucky against Down, imo kildare are top 6 teams in the country, for kildare.......don't even know what that means

Comment

Look, I felt they were the better team from a neutral observation.

I wont continue to argue as I will admit you have a lot of knowledge of the game of football than me.

Was just an opinion.
                                                                                                            Ah I'm done too. Forwards were good except they kept missing? Defo time to call it a day.

Comment

Liar
                                                                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

semi finalists last year man and were a bit unlucky against Down, imo kildare are top 6 teams in the country, for kildare.......don't even know what that means
                                                                                                                FOR Kildare against Dublin.. who are in the long run a better team.

Comment

Fair enough. Again look, Its all down to opinion.

I felt the Kildare forwards put on a good display bar some accuracy issues.

I respect your opinion, and I hope yee do well in the championship. As I said, im more Hurling based, and have played football all my life too and recently gave it up out of lack of interest.

LOL... had Are you leveling? but from previous posts i guess not

Comment

Fuck he still shot him at the end

Can watch some Glasto in a few mins

Comment

Love that attempt on the other site AJ but its not something people are going to bite hard on sadly.
                                                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

FOR Kildare against Dublin.. who are in the long run a better team.

oh ye that makes sense that ole long run

Comment

So, where does everyone stand on abortion??
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X