X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emotion x-ray specs.

Comment

pitp season 4 on in aug seen thread in the other place wonder where the moneys gonna come frm for the tickets frm last times 130 buyin when this one is 200

Comment

Obv not allowed an opinion around here

Feel free to delete this aswell .

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post

What are you not allowed say this time Damo?

You do know that there are about 6 hours of the whole site missing ?
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Hopefully this new server will work more consistantly. Appreciate the effort 5star DP and whoever else involved went to to fix it.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                This Wolfpack thing is really getting on my fucking nerves.
                Dry your eyes.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Transformers 3 is a huge pile of steaming shit.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    What are you not allowed say this time Damo?

You do know that there are about 6 hours of the whole site missing ?
                    WTF is going on , has someone hacked a mods acc.
                    There is loads of posts deleted all over the site.

Comment

Looks like the mods just deleted your posts only,not on IMO.
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

WTF is going on , has someone hacked a mods acc.
                        There is loads of posts deleted all over the site.
                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          anyone answer that question about the bank withdrawal? (if they caught it before the deleting)
                          Depending on your bank/branch I think you can withdraw up to €10k over the counter.

I've certainly withdrawn at least €5k in one go from a branch before....

....and all I needed was a handwritten note and a bulge in my jacket
                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

poor David, you should try source a third card for him, not all of us can have 700odd friends on FB
                            posted this last night on emeralds page. find out today it worked! Delighted. I'll be calling in the karma on this bitch soon, competition coming up to win serviced office space for a year, would be perfect for me to set up for hypnotherapy and possible start a whole new career.
                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                              anyone answer that question about the bank withdrawal? (if they caught it before the deleting)
                              Pretty sure the limit is only for atms. In branches they do require 24 hours notice for sums over 5k iirc, though that's only because the may not have the money to hand, rather than an account restriction.
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

was thinking, wouldnt it be cool if Lotto had a mobile app that scanned tickets the same way that their inshop scanners work? be much better than manually entering numbers. sent the suggestion on to them, lets see if it happens.
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                  was thinking, wouldnt it be cool if Lotto had a mobile app that scanned tickets the same way that their inshop scanners work? be much better than manually entering numbers. sent the suggestion on to them, lets see if it happens.
                                  Should have copyrighted it and sold it to them ( probably already done )

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Transformers 3 is a huge pile of steaming shit.
                                    hmmmmm did you not write something else? As in not as bad as 2nd one, seems you have upgraded it to shite very quickly

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      Nearly through the first series of this

Only had the vaguest memories of watching it first time 'round and it's really impressed me so far. Didn't realize 'sitcoms' had a story arc back then. Well worth acquiring http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fall-Rise-Re...9558684&sr=8-1
                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      Unfortunately it tails off badly about halfway through the second series, and the third series is a shambles. All imo.
                                      Thought it was all pretty excellent myself. Especially love the odd homophobic and anti-Irish stuff in it. Even a tiny part for a black actor in series 3, complaining that he couldn't get fired as a teacher because he was black

Watching 'The Legacy Of Reginald Perrin' now. What a terribad concept. Main actor dead 12 years and they resurrect the series.

Comment

Boo. I posted a lovely pic of Damo as a sailor and its gone.

Comment

Randy "nanonoko" Lew on this week of the Big Game up on pokertube and pokerstars.tv. Cool dynamic with Daniel Negreanu as it was filmed shortly after they 4 tabled on stars, Superstar Showdown style.
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

NOW IS THE WINTER OF OUR MISSED CONTENT!
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

So despite Dom busting his ass fixing the site, he is stuck on the 'old' version of IPB. And we are all on the 'new' IPB, those on the old IPB will eventually get over here when their ISP's pick up the DNS changes.

He tells me that Eagle Eye is also stuck over there in the parallel universe

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                NOW IS THE WINTER OF OUR MISSED CONTENT!
                                                NOW IS THE WINTER OF OUR DISK CONTENT.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                  So despite Dom busting his ass fixing the site, he is stuck on the 'old' version of IPB. And we are all on the 'new' IPB, those on the old IPB will eventually get over here when their ISP's pick up the DNS changes.

Lol.

Comment

how do we know if we are on the old or the new?

Let us play a game where people throws ducks at balloons, and things are not what they seem.......

Comment

LOL what a beat. Fuck his life.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

More seriously however, should any of the old issues happen over here its really important they are reported.

You also *shouldnt* see any of your posts go missing from over here now

Comment

hold your whisht.

Comment

Kev,ban them all now and together we will rule the Galaxy as father and son.

Comment

When are we?
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                how do we know if we are on the old or the new?

Let us play a game where people throws ducks at balloons, and things are not what they seem.......
                                                                If you can read and thank my post above then you are on the new IPB.

Comment

It's lolamazing how many Irish people really rate Kevin doyle while giving dogs abuse to Robbie keane.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    When are we?
                                                                    WE NEED 1.21 GIGAWATTS!

Comment

New Transformers is possibly the worst film I have ever seen in the cinema or at least as much as I managed to watch. First time seeing a film in 3D and even that novelty couldn't save it. Admittedly it was just after I came back from Glastonbury so I was still in the horrors and feeling pretty shit as it was the first morning in a while I hadn't woke up on a hill overlooking the pyramid stage waiting for the music to kick off. Went to one of the preview nights so the Cinema was sold out and we ended up in the very middle of one of the rows.

By the end of the first hour I was trying to form an exit plan, cinema was pitch black with too many people between me and the aisle so quickly I gave up on this idea and just put the head back for a bit of kip. Every so often I would jolt up from my sleep in the seat only to find it hadn't been a bad dream and I was still at fucking transformers.

Opr
                                                                      Last edited by Opr; 04-07-11, 21:16.

Comment

If you can read and thank my post above then you are on the new IPB.
                                                                        Ask DOM to copy and paste the list of lotto names if it still exists on the old site and keep it for CAF

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                          Ask DOM to copy and paste the list of lotto names if it still exists on the old site and keep it for CAF
                                                                          Done, he's getting it now

Comment

They don't (probably can't) make ads like they used to

The late, and truly great Leonard Rossiter stars with Joan Collins in these four Cinzano commercials spanning the years 1978 to 1983. True classics.From the ...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                                              Surely with this space time continuum you could wait till the results come out on Friday, send them to Dom and EE stuck a few hours in the past and they can use the wining numbers before the draw starts.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Done, he's getting it now
                                                                                I'm fear smart when I'm not being dumb

Surely with this space time continuum you could wait till the results come out on Friday, send them to Dom and EE stuck a few hours in the past and they can use the wining numbers before the draw starts.
                                                                                bad enough that I did the loots on shams tonight

Somehow in this strange dimensional triangle we find ourselves in, the posts about the bet are gone and yet so is the money
                                                                                Last edited by Guest; 04-07-11, 21:23.

Comment

I have suddenly decided to join the syndicate
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I'm calling the other IPB Liverpool, as it seems to be stuck in the past. Also quite apt given that its where Dom rules now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                        Boo. I posted a lovely pic of Damo as a sailor and its gone.
                                                                                        I'll go get t for you and hopefully steal some of your thanks for it.
                                                                                        I'm calling the other IPB Liverpool, as it seems to be stuck in the past. Also quite apt given that its where Dom rules now
                                                                                        Quiet you. I ma the master of both universes (universii sounds cooler though, maybe that should be a word?).

OK, back to the other site I go.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

If he just disconnects from the old server won't the dns servers that don't find us will do a fresh lookup
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              I'll go get t for you and hopefully steal some of your thanks for it.

Quiet you. I ma the master of both universes (universii sounds cooler though, maybe that should be a word?).

OK, back to the other site I go.
                                                                                              Hey gang - just back to Dub-town after three days on the Shannon in the company of one of my bros and a band of various Galway-based degens. We rented a cruiser from Emerald Star in Portumna, it sleeps 8 and was really comfortable. Obviously the amazing weather helped, but we had a blast, I'd really recommend a few days on the Shannon as a getaway if any of ye are thinking of something to do like that in Ireland. Saw at least 100 cygnets over the course of the trip, pretty cool, our wildlife is really great you know. The lads only caught their first fish today, as the last two days were just too sunny! Watched the boxing on Saturday night in a pub right beside the moorings in Shannonbridge, I was the only one with money on it so was a lone voice shouting for Wlad, everyone else backing Haye, I couldn't believe it! The drive back from Portumna was a killer as I'm wrecked from lack of sleep and so much sun, not looking forward to waking up for work tomorrow...though every trip into the office has been an adventure recently I suppose, each day I sit at my desk ready to hear the next bombshell...

Anyhow, could someone please send me a Google+ invite, really should get up to speed on it ASAP. My email is ionapaul at gmail dot com. Thanks

Comment

Tevez away. lolz

Comment

i saw a baby pigeon over the weekend.

Comment

Users currently stuck on t'other side

5starpool*, ArmaniJeans*, bohsman*, corkie123, de dominator, DPablo, ferg, gorrrr72, Loopz*, Micknail, Mike, RasTa, SSP, twitch1984

Who do we want to throw a rope to?

Comment

OK, here is CHD's pic of Damo after criticising the wolfpack.

Originally posted by CHD
                                                                                                      The Wolfpack does all sorts. Like Arts & Crafts. You Sail, not us.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

And here is ArmaniJeans telling you all what he really thinks of you on the parallel site.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

That was the other nasty me, he died but was a hero at the end.

The good me survived.

End credits.

Comment

What did Damo have to say about the wolfpack?

Comment

Just catching up now, ty Elshambo, Kev and Dom. Stupid me went and made a new list while 6 tabling.

Anyway, 26 inski so far and you have until 3pm to ship the loots before I buy the tickets:

Don't live to regret!

Comment

The good me survived.

End credits.
                                                                                                                96th percentile
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The good me survived.

End credits.
                                                                                                                  How did you progress to this realm? Natural update or you do something to force it to update?

Comment

Briefly explains a DNS cache and shows how to flush DNS cache in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Ubuntu).For more information visit: http://www.tech-faq.com/how...

This will tell people how to make their DNS update I'm told

Comment

I demand that my post about the gay wolfpack members be re posted .

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad2sf3DlXKU

This will tell people how to make their DNS update I'm told
                                                                                                                        but they can't see this surely?

Does anyone else hate speaking on the phone? I've become almost afraid of answering my phone, can't stand talking to people I can't see.

Comment

I demand that my post about the gay wolfpack members be re posted .
                                                                                                                          Repost it yourself, sailor
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X