X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    It didn't happen.

Satnav hates a cat and would like it gone, people think like this all the time about things.

Get the fuck over it and off your high horses.
    what fucking high horse are you on about?

Someone tells me they take someones pet and fuck it in a random estate - Ok I think you're a horrible cunt

Someone tells me they were just joking and wanted to see if I liked them or not - Ok I still think you're a horrible cunt

what High horse do you think Im on?

Kind of Ironic that the traditional troll of the BBV would use a condescending tone to ask people to get off their high horse

Comment

Nostalgia Tripping.

70s + 80’s room posters. Flick through them in the local music store. Bring home your rolled up poster. Unroll and stick up on wall with a struggle (tape bad – blue tack good). Poster up. You cool.

Saw one of these posters tonight on the wall of a pub. A cartoon poster of Olympics Arena with all kinds of funny stuff going on ( a guy with a guard dog and whip chasing runners around, a shark in the water jump, a couple in bed on the pole vault landing mat). Loved this poster as a kid.

Mission for BBV. Find an image of this poster for me on the inter webs.

Here's one for the old timers
      Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        what fucking high horse are you on about?
        The one alot of you are on
        Someone tells me they take someones pet and fuck it in a random estate - Ok I think you're a horrible cunt
        Cool
        Someone tells me they were just joking and wanted to see if I liked them or not - Ok I still think you're a horrible cunt
        Cool
        what High horse do you think Im on?
        The one where you give your opinion as above then go into detail.

''she is a shit role model''

''alcoholic attention seeker''

..and various other digs at her have come from lots of people, that isn't on imo.

She made something up, big woop. Alot of people come on here and talk shite and alot of people have shown examples why they are bad role models, immature and how they can be muppets. They don't get it thrown in their faces and rightly so. MSN made up a story because she dislikes a cat and had a evil thought or two. EVERYONE does this, msn is just that bit crazier so instead of doing it she posted it up on a internet forum. Get over it.

You aren't the worst but you are continuing it, with respect, stfu about it already. The reactions aren't funny anymore, they are pathetic.

Kind of Ironic that the traditional troll of the BBV would use a condescending tone to ask people to get off their high horse
        Not really.

Comment

I feel dirty, but I agree with CHD. MSN made a windup joke that was in bad taste. She has since apologised. Anything other than forgiving and forgetting it now is just being hateful for the sake of it.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

of course I realise it. Some people can call it Boorish if they want I just tell it how I see it and don't waste everyone's time by tip toeing around the issue. If that offends peoples on the internet then I'm terribly sorry.

TBH how many times have we seen the same shit here over the years follow the same pattern?

1. Someone does/says something that is inexcusable
              2. Backlash from the masses
              3. Some hero ALWAYS tries to come to their rescue saying they agree with the OP - usually using the guise of "don't mind the hypocrites or the high brow crew" Excuse me but don't patronise me and you can stick your condescending bullshit up your arse
              4. everyone is in bad form

etc

I think people have been more than lenient towards the individual in question and if they were a certain Northern individual they would have been banned long ago
              No use wasting anymore time explaining things to you. You believe you are right no matter what. I've seen you in other threads coming in laying down the law as you see and even when people tell you have went ott you never see it that way.
              In the instance I'm talking about you crossed a line that you shouldn't have crossed but you deny it and decide you are right.

And MSN is nothing like that idiot DBC. Not even close. And when you are hearing this from CHD who likes to wind people up you should take heed. Even he understands that there are lines you don't ever cross.
              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                I feel dirty, but I agree with CHD.
                Maybe shower before you post next time so.

Comment

In the SE. There is a tranny feeling my leg. What should I do. Is it gay to take a blowie?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                    In the SE. There is a tranny feeling my leg. What should I do. Is it gay to take a blowie?
                    Thanks for checking in here first. It's not gay if you close your eyes and pretend it's an actual girl.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

No seriously it is really going for it now. The leg rub has moved to hand grope and were on the last two hands.

Comment

No seriously it is really going for it now. The leg rub has moved to hand grope and were on the last two hands.
                        Put it this way: What's your chances of getting a better offer tonight?

Comment

Eoghan Eoghan Eoghan...

Comment

It wont do ye any harm, take it imo.

Comment

You guys are cunts. The SE fucked us out thank god.

Comment

You guys are cunts. The SE fucked us out thank god.
                                So you didn't get your blowie? Damn. UL. FYI, wandering the streets of Dublin looking for a blowjob will not end well. Believe me, I know. You'd be much better off going home and having a sherman.
                                Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 25-06-11, 05:23.

Comment

I appreciate the advice but I was sitting at a poker table minding my own business to be fair. The day I wander the streets looking for a blowie off a tranny is the day I jump head first into the Liffey and end it all.

Comment

I appreciate the advice but I was sitting at a poker table minding my own business to be fair. The day I wander the streets looking for a blowie off a tranny is the day I jump head first into the Liffey and end it all.
                                    Whats the plan now

Comment

I'm in the Fitz waiting to sober up so I can drive home. Very boring I know.

Comment

A tomcat highjacks a plane, sticks a gun in the pilots ribs and says

SPOILER
                                        "Take me to the canaries"

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                        Bumping the new WW XIIXII game with a difference. You can indulge in your fantasy of playing without others knowing you are.

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=9764
                                        I've been barred so FU pal.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                        Just went back a few pages, catgate ? Do i have to read nearly 800posts since yeaterday ?

Edit: The bold icarus is back also ?...hmmmm
                                        Back from my sabbatical tour of Europe,Asia and the Sub-continant.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                        Icky should start posting again and stop being a ghey, we all know he reads the thing everyday in anyway.
                                        Think I'm probably definetely back but I still love the gheys.

The one alot of you are on

Cool

Cool

The one where you give your opinion as above then go into detail.

''she is a shit role model''

''alcoholic attention seeker''

..and various other digs at her have come from lots of people, that isn't on imo.

She made something up, big woop. Alot of people come on here and talk shite and alot of people have shown examples why they are bad role models, immature and how they can be muppets. They don't get it thrown in their faces and rightly so. MSN made up a story because she dislikes a cat and had a evil thought or two. EVERYONE does this, msn is just that bit crazier so instead of doing it she posted it up on a internet forum. Get over it.

You aren't the worst but you are continuing it, with respect, stfu about it already. The reactions aren't funny anymore, they are pathetic.

Not really.
                                        You eloquent mofo you.
                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

P.S. I love you.

Comment

Icky I will be in Waterfored tomorrow. What blaaa do you recommend? Can I just walk into a shop and ask for one?

Comment

Icky I will be in Waterfored tomorrow. What blaaa do you recommend? Can I just walk into a shop and ask for one?
                                              Not that simple,effendi.

You don't want to come accross as an amatuer here.Be confident.Take control.

'I DEMAND a Blaa,a crusty one.One of the middle ones.'

Something like that,it'll just sound odd otherwise.Try a large bottle too.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                Not that simple,effendi.

You don't want to come accross as an amatuer here.Be confident.Take control.

'I DEMAND a Blaa,a crusty one.One of the middle ones.'

Something like that,it'll just sound odd otherwise.Try a large bottle too.
                                                I will practice then put it to use tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Comment

Aologise for what exactly? Nobody was accusing her of being a crap parent. All people were saying is that she is a shit role model although I can see where the line can be drawn between crap parent an alcoholic attention seeker

Earlier on the whole forum was on tilt and at each others throat and MSN has the audacity to play the victim and say she will stay away for awhile. Fuck the loss IMO
                                                  You come across as a right cunt.

That is all

tbh I would rather spend a night in MSN's company than yours as I find her good fun where as you act like a self righteous prick.

There were digs made at her parenting.

Can I ask why you attack people all the time on IPB? A_CE, Solks to name but a few. You are NOT some big deal on the internet. You are a random guy who takes a dislike to people and make a lot of us uncomfortable with your constant needling and shite.

Can you not tell people here WANT MSN to come back? There has been a lot of support since she posted up her apology. We all say silly things but there is no point in causing a witch hunt and stopping her coming back. Yours posts would make her think twice about posting again and I am pretty sure you know that.

There were too many holes in her story for it to have been true. She was at home with her child. She had a drink. DO you think she left the house and ran away with a cat? No, I don't think so. Also the poster thing as well, no way it happened.

MSN is guilty of fabrication, nothing more and you need to let go and move on. Like most of us have.
                                                  Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 25-06-11, 08:33.

Comment

Icky, you know we love you and we would never ban you from the game really!

Comment

Lol @ Cat Gate still rumbling on. Ya couldn't write some of the shit.

Making a fool of herself by making stuff up and then getting defended by two of the biggest trolls of all time in Eagle Eye and CHD.

EE just sees this as an excuse to stir shit up but CHD genuinely thinks it's grand what she has done because he's a psycho aswell.

MrsFD your not speaking for everyone when you say we want her back fast and I don't think that is the best advice for your friend.
                                                      Michelle if this shit has cut you real deep then stay away from here. It's just the Internet and if you come back i guarantee you there will be another episode and it will happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Making a fool of herself by making stuff up and then getting defended by two of the biggest trolls of all time in Eagle Eye and CHD.

EE just sees this as an excuse to stir shit up but CHD genuinely thinks it's grand what she has done because he's a psycho aswell.

MrsFD your not speaking for everyone when you say we want her back fast and I don't think that is the best advice for your friend.
                                                        Michelle if this shit has cut you real deep then stay away from here. It's just the Internet and if you come back i guarantee you there will be another episode and it will happen again.
                                                        And who are you again?

You are wanting her to stay away? I think that is her choice. I am not talking for everyone but a good few.

If Kayroo posted what I said would you have posted that reply? I think not.

Comment

You explain how its a big deal then say it is just internet, wp'd muppet.

Comment

And who are you again?

You are wanting her to stay away? I think that is her choice. I am not talking for everyone but a good few.

If Kayroo posted what I said would you have posted that reply? I think not.
                                                            Just a forum reg and occasional poster, Nothing more.

Kayroo's opinion is worth the exact same as yours on this subject. No More.

You explain how its a big deal then say it is just internet, wp'd muppet.

Comment

Do we really need a day 2 of Catgate?

I think Boobgate could be a lot more fun.

SPOILER
                                                              Last edited by Megatron; 25-06-11, 09:45.

Comment

I just looked back at my posts. I didn't say I was speaking for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                  Do we really need a day 2 of Catgate?

SPOILER

I think Boobgate could be a lot more fun.
                                                                  Put that is a spoiler FFS

Does it have to be bewbs Megatron? Let's think of something more interesting to chat about.

Ironing? I did mine last night! Housework? Got that to do today.

Although I am going for dinner this evening with the family to a neighbours. We can chat about what to expect from the menu? The hosts are Japanese guy and his Dutch wife.

Will take bets on the food
                                                                  Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 25-06-11, 09:50.

Comment

Does it have to be bewbs Megatron? Let's think of something more interesting to chat about.

Although I am going for dinner this evening with the family to a neighbours. We can chat about what to expect from the menu? The hosts are Japanese guy and his Dutch wife.

You might want to edit my post you quouted!

I think we should go with Boobs you seen what happened the last time a wimmin picked the topic of conversation! It ended up on Twitter and everything!

Comment

Japenese eat cats right?
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Flushdraw being the gentleman will go Dutch........... right?

Comment

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is not a private club.

Corbett won the internet on this yesterday, that was fun.
                                                                          There has been a load of bollocks talked about this nonsense before and since the retraction. People have to deal with their own shit but if they are looking for attention here they are going to get it. When they stop looking for attention it behooves us to look away.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

1) Welcome flahavaj

2) Catgate: please stop abusing the functionality offered by my forum

3) U2: Ripped the fucking face off it. The haters on here can go fuck themselves. It's the same thing as the Robbie Keane debate isn't it? Irish people struggle to avoid hating their own when they reach a certain level.
                                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Any Starcraft 2 players here?

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                On an unrelated note:

'Uncontacted' Amazon tribe found in Brazil

http://english.aljazeera.net/video/a...014231943.html
                                                                                Wow, I can't even comprehend this.
                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

How does U2 being geebaghs have anything to do with Robbie Keane?

BTW If you've never pulled the box off some youngwan at the Grove while true colours by Cyndi Lauper was playing then I feel bad for you, son.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                    A tomcat highjacks a plane, sticks a gun in the pilots ribs and says

SPOILER
                                                                                    "Take me to the canaries"

I've been barred so FU pal.

Back from my sabbatical tour of Europe,Asia and the Sub-continant.

Think I'm probably definetely back but I still love the gheys.

You eloquent mofo you.
                                                                                    Welcome back sir

I claim victory for bringing you back

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I have no opinion on Catgate apart from the fact that if you have Solskjaer, Eagle Eye, CHD, and MrsFD defending your position you are obviously in the wrong.

It's like an alliance of crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                        1) Welcome flahavaj
                                                                                        How do you pronounce that name?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                          How do you pronounce that name?
                                                                                          flahavaj

Comment

On the tribe thing, video was posted on boards about a uncontacted tribe who see a whiteman for the first time ever. There re-actions are amazing to see.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I can't believe the MSN thing is still going. Us Irish do really love to kick people when they are down and continue to twist the knife. A lot of us on here have come to understand Michelle since she started posting, others haven't.

She's a lonely women while her husband is away working. She has 2 daughters that she loves dearly. When she can get out to play poker she does, but like most "lone" parents, once her youngest is in bed she's tied to the house. Having a drink to pass time or lose herself is something that has probably got out of control, and there's a lot of people IRL and that post on this forum that will know exactly what if feels like to let alcohol get the better of you. She's tried to diet, she's tried to give up drink, but it's not that easy.

She's come on here many a time saying that without IPB she'd be lost. She loves the banter, she loves the interaction, she looks the friends she's made. It's like her second home and many of us have accepted her as she is. She's been on here crying and pouring her heart out. Some of us laugh and ignore her, others have so compassion for her. She's mad as a brush, she says a lot of things without thinking, she misses a lot of things that go over her head but that's just the person she is. 99% of it is harmless but there's not one of us on here that have said or done something that we regret doing. Sometimes it's easy and it blows over, sometimes it hangs around and the person is left carrying that burden.

I don't know Michelle from Adam. I've only met her once, but i'm not stupid enough to not understand what she's like. She never thought through the consequences of what she posting and the backlash of it, but that doesn't surprise me about her. There's other members on here that that post a lot when drunk and have been banned on a few occasions for what they said, Michelle would never post something ban worthy but has posted up some truly lol posts. I like the girl and i like how it makes her feel when she posts on here. The cat incident is something she just blurted out as it's been bothering her. I don't think she did it to see who likes her, she told a little white lie that went down really badly with the forum, but she can find some comfort in the fact that the incident never happened and at least she can have a clear conscience about it.

What's pissed me off about this whole incident is people have called her a bad mother, a horrible person, a pathetic individual, a bad role model etc over this. If i'm to compare this to a post from last week where a long term member discussed his views drink driving, it's not even remotely close to which i think is worse. Bar a few posts and a couple of hours and some tame replies, that was forgotten about. If Michelle posted up that she drink drives, i can fucking guarandamntee that she would have been hounded and strung up over it.

tl;dr

Give the girl a break. She probably won't want to post again, but let that be her decision and not yours. We're all adults here and we've all made mistakes, idle threats and said things we regret. She's probably spent the last 24 hours crying because this is like her home. If you don't want her posting, put her on ignore, it's a handy function. For those of you that can't even put yourself in her shoes for just one second, go fuck yourselves

Comment

And who are you again?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                  I have no opinion on Catgate apart from the fact that if you have Solskjaer, Eagle Eye, CHD, and MrsFD defending your position you are obviously in the wrong.

Away and take an absolute FUCK to yourself.

Comment

Like anything else is expected from Men

Originally posted by D3kka
                                                                                                    We walked passed where Vanessa Selbst is sitting and noticed that Men "The Master" Nguyen had been re-located to her immediate left. Nguyen brought up a hand that apparently occurred between them in a Pot-Limit Omaha event some time in the past where, according to Nguyen, Selbst was as a slight underdog and busted him. Nguyen then told Selbst not to bring the hand up and Selbt said that she wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place.

Robert Mizrachi was at the table to Selbst's right and defended her, saying something to the effect of treating her with respect.

Nguyen then turned to him and said, "She is not a woman," gesturing towards Selbst as if to point out for Mizrachi to take a look at her.

Selbst, obviously offended and shocked by the comment, turned to Nguyen and said, "You're an a****le."

"I know I'm an a****le," Nguyen said.

Selbst then asked the floor to give Nguyen a penalty for his behavior. The floorman verbally warned Nguyen, but no penalty was given.

Nguyen continued to argue with both Selbst and Mizrachi before Matt Glantz began to interject. Glantz was seated at an adjacent table and tried explaining to Nguyen that he was out of line and needed to just sit down and keep his mouth shut, defending Selbst just as Mizrachi was. Eventually, Nguyen sat back in his seat behind his beer and went on to the next hand.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...-championship/

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                      2) Catgate: please stop abusing the functionality offered by my forum
                                                                                                      .
                                                                                                      Sigh!
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Think its time for an IPB charity boxing night. You could fill out a decent undercard from the feuds that have erupted in the last 24 hours alone.
                                                                                                        I do think its funny some of the people who have lambasted MSN for being an attention seeker in the last 24 hours. Glass houses. Stones.

Comment

I'm a genius and own all you noobs. Psycho might be accurate so watch yourselves

Comment

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. About. Catgate.

Comment

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

All this Pippa Middleton bollox jesus how could something blow up so big from one small thing, had never heard/seen a thing to do with her before the day of her sisters wedding and now she is all over the shop, madness I tell ya madness!

Also Lynx ads really are starting to annoy the hell out of you always have this stupid awkward looking cunt bloke with floppish hair little bit of stuble and a concave chest and then these ridic hot chicks in some stupid scenario, I know its advertising but gtfo!
                                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I have no longer an opinion on Catgate apart from the fact that ...
                                                                                                                  Bubbleking has said nothing particularly wrong

He should defo stop saying it, but then again he is only replying to people at this stage, so if they want him to stop, stop taking shots at him!?

But

Bubbleking has said nothing particularly wrong and this raises a question about the people attacking him and how defensive they are getting about MSN.
                                                                                                                  The question (a question I don't want answered fwiw) being what their actual (the real one) opinion of her is, because nobody does attack as defence quite as strong as someone who is a bit dodgy about what they are defending (and with regard to it dying down, it does not help her any)

this is what a line looks like:

________________________________________________

this is what I've drawn under it

Bit of this action might not be a bad thing
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 11:02.

Comment

Let's talk about Heart of Middleothian football Club.

Their left back got arrested for posession of coke, and their right back got put on the sex offenders registry for dodgy online bahaviour.

what does the club do?

Release a statement

The Hearts Website posted:
                                                                                                                    "What's happening with the club today is not a new thing. For almost 7 years we have been fighting to shield the club from crooks, criminals and thieves. Many of the top players at the club have felt the bitter results of the swindles that have been carried out with them on their own skin. Skacel and Webster have returned to the club after realising where these 'football patriots' have led them.

"Over a short space of time 4 players at our club have been on the wrong end of the law. We note that 3 of them are represented by the same agent - Gary Mackay - who has been so vicious in his attacks against Mr Romanov.

"Taking into account the facts that have been omitted by the media it can be presumed that each of these cases is not a coincidence, but the result of targeted actions of a mafia that wants to manipulate the club and the results.

"Every year Hearts fights to be in the top 3, but even last season in the last 12 games of the season it was almost like someone replaced the team with a different one. Whose fault is that? Players? Manager's? Or it is mafia.

"Stealing players, bad games, problems with the law - all of that on top of record SFA fines. Problems are just shifted to another level.

"Mafia are dragging kids into the crime, in order to blackmail and profit on them. It is not possible to separate these people from pedophiles, and you don't need to do that. Each year we are forced to fight against these maniacs harder and harder. We are standing in their way not letting them manipulate the game of football in the way they want. As such they undermine us in every possible way they can.

"The task of the club is to tear these kids out of hands of criminals."

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Corbett's depiction of Nicky Power dancing has been overshadowed by all this, he has won t'internet twice this week imo.

http://fuldans.se/?v=oqgsflqffz
                                                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

you gotta love the tenous comparison to paedophiles, the PR agent must have been drunk when he wrote this...
                                                                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X