• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets do this katie
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Cool found some free money on betfair layed Taylor from 1.08 - 1.12 and backed Jonas at 4

There is still some 1,25 to lay against 4.0 unfortunately after last week my betfair boots are full
      I must be reading you wrong, you layed Taylor and backed Jonas that means you're screwed if Taylor wins

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        27 billion years travelling at the speed of light to get to Mars. And yet they managed to get the pictures sent back with only a 10 minute delay.

You're only messing with me right?
        Well I was being flippant with the figure 27 but it most certainly is in the 10's of billions.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Yordan Yovchev fails to win a medal in the rings in his 6th Olympics. He is 39 years old and I never heard of him before today.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
            Well I was being flippant with the figure 27 but it most certainly is in the 10's of billions.

Thanks I needed that.
            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              Done
              meh

Comment

Cool found some free money on betfair layed Taylor from 1.08 - 1.12 and backed Jonas at 4

There is still some 1,25 to lay against 4.0 unfortunately after last week my betfair boots are full
                Laying Katie Taylor is retarded.
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                  The Algerian who won the 1500m semi final last night has been fucked out of the Olympics for 'not trying' in the 800m heats after he was accidentally entered by his national team.
                  Ah that's ridiculous. He was only on the start line because his country forgot to withdraw him. Seems way too harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    I found the answer "about 0.000042385 light years" on a few sites on the internet.
                    Last edited by MegaSin; 06-08-12, 13:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      meh
                      meh what? Meh, you reckon he still has a shot; or meh you aren't disappointed O' Connor is done?
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

go go katie

Comment

'The most talked about Irish Sportsperson of the last decade, Katie Taylor'

Ahhhh Jimmy

Comment

Cyprus takes silver in the mens Laser, their first ever olympic medal

Comment

no dodgy decision no dodgy decision.....

Comment

I'm green laying both of them.

Jonas worth a little more happy to settle for less.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Great support for her.

Comment

Some atmosphere!
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

ole ole ha ya really cant bring us anywhere
                                      airport, lol

Comment

ya'd swear the fight is in bray
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Boxing stream.

aertv.ie and the eurosport one not working

Comment

3 up going to last

Comment

She was in trouble for parts of that round. This isn't easy obviously. Come on Katie!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                3 up going to last
                                                2nd last. 4 x 2 mins in womens
                                                airport, lol

Comment

3 up going to last
                                                  2nd last

Comment

3 up going to last
                                                    4 rounds mate...

Comment

How many rounds is it?

Standing count ayo

Comment

The ref doesnt like breaking them. He would never ref a bare knuckle traveller fight.

Comment

8 up going into the last 2 minutes. Just needs to be smart now. Some performance.

Comment

Brilliant round. Just needs to avoid that big shot now.

Comment

Someone should do a gif of Katie knocking the snot out of Jonas's nose at the end of the third

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                jesus Katie knocked the shit out of her in the 3rd
                                                                Finkel would still batter her tho

Comment

That's what living up to the hype looks like.

Comment

if that's the atmosphere for the quarters the other rounds will be epic

Comment

what a class act

Comment

RTE studio with tears in their eyes. For me, the crowd was awesome - to have an English fighter out cheered in London, class.

Comment

What a performance. Great stuff from the crowd too, hard to believe she was fighting a British fighter in London

Comment

She's super hot as well.

Comment

Stream was blocking access outside the EU.
                                                                              Should be a video up soon somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                She's super hot as well.
                                                                                agreed. she'd destroy you though

Comment

Marvelous! British girl never landed 4 scoring points in the 3rd so think Katie won even more convincingly than the scoreboard suggested.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Fingers crossed wont be in work day she comes home!
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

@ Strewelpeter, where are the boxing fights listed? can't find them thanks.

Comment

lol strewel laying katie
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

shove it up your gash

Comment

Season 2 of the Walking Dead was much better than Season 1. It's nothing at all liek the comics, but by itself it's a good program.
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                              edit nvm
                                                                                              you meant on bf

Comment

Under Olympics > Boxing

I was laying both of them I just made a shite of explaining it.

Comment

Eh, people don't understand betfair. Strewelpeter was backing a rick not a specific outcome.

Opr

Comment

Under Olympics > Boxing

I was laying both of them I just made a shite of explaining it.
                                                                                                    I must be going mad, still can't find them. I've gone into Olympics >Boxing> Women >Light and still no fights listed just Gold medal Winner and To Win A Medal!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                      Eh, people don't understand betfair. Strewelpeter was backing a rick not a specific outcome.

Opr
                                                                                                      dumb it down another notch please
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I must be going mad, still can't find them. I've gone into Olympics >Boxing> Women >Light and still no fights listed just Gold medal Winner and To Win A Medal!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                                                        That's all there is that's why I was checking that they were mutually exclusive to win a medal.

I thought the bots picked up any anomalies automatically, I suppose they have to be pointed at the markets

Comment

Updated Irish boxing diary for the rest of the week...

Sunday: JJ Nevin fights for a medal @8:45pm WINS 19-13
                                                                                                          Monday: Katie Taylor fights for a medal @2:30pm WINS 26-15
                                                                                                          Tuesday: Michael Conlon fights for a medal @9pm
                                                                                                          Wednesday: Katie Taylor semi-final bout @2pm
                                                                                                          Wednesday: Paddy Barnes fights for a medal @8:45pm
                                                                                                          (Thursday: Possible Katie Taylor final @4:45pm)
                                                                                                          Friday: JJ Nevin semi-final bout @2pm

If either Barnes or Conlon make their semis they will also fight on Friday - Barnes would be at lunchtime, Conlon in the evening.

If we get any men to the final, they would fight Saturday night (Barnes or Nevin) or Sunday lunchtime (Conlon).

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                            dumb it down another notch please
                                                                                                            If one side of the market is 1.08 it means the other side should be around 9/1. If one side of the market has Taylor at 1/10 and the other girl at 3/1 free monies can be made.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              Updated Irish boxing diary for the rest of the week...

Sunday: JJ Nevin fights for a medal @8:45pm WINS 19-13
                                                                                                              Monday: Katie Taylor fights for a medal @2:30pm WINS 26-15
                                                                                                              Tuesday: Michael Conlon fights for a medal @9pm
                                                                                                              Wednesday: Katie Taylor semi-final bout @2pm
                                                                                                              Wednesday: Paddy Barnes fights for a medal @8:45pm
                                                                                                              (Thursday: Possible Katie Taylor final @4:45pm)
                                                                                                              Friday: JJ Nevin semi-final bout @2pm

If either Barnes or Conlon make their semis they will also fight on Friday - Barnes would be at lunchtime, Conlon in the evening.

If we get any men to the final, they would fight Saturday night (Barnes or Nevin) or Sunday lunchtime (Conlon).
                                                                                                              Thanks whore!

Watching Katie's opponents on the beeb red button. Nothing too scary so far. The British girl had a pretty poor draw. Queen underwho? And then Katie. Easier fights out there.
                                                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

That's all there is that's why I was checking that they were mutually exclusive to win a medal.

I thought the bots picked up any anomalies automatically, I suppose they have to be pointed at the markets
                                                                                                                You had me confused talking about match odds when it was medal odds that you were trading on well spotted.

Comment

Winning that fight and winning a medal was the same thing.

But the win a medal is priced by the 8 fighters left. Based on Taylor and Jonas only, it was a less than 100% book, aka free monies

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    She's super hot as well.
                                                                                                                    She'd probably make you say 3 decades of the rosary first though...

Comment

The bots are programmed for football and tennis etc. Not women's boxing at the Olympics. Not worth the programming time given the market size etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                        She'd probably make you say 3 decades of the rosary first though...
                                                                                                                        She's born-again, so most certainly would not.

Doubt she'd be into pre-marital intercourse though
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Delighted for Katie, gutted for Ms. Murphy

Those Olympic sailors are in a different class to us mere mortals, never have I experienced so many place changes during the course of a race, and that goes for every race. The difference in skill between the top 4 was negligible as was evident when the leader can go to the back of the fleet and then to the front with a couple of tactically clever tacks.

Roll on Rio
                                                                                                                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X