X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting in Denver at batman screening
    Gunman burst in
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Shooting in Denver at batman screening
      Gunman burst in
      Jaysis

Up to 14 people are feared dead after a shooting at a midnight screening of the latest Batman movie near Denver, Colorado, according to local police.

Comment

At least 12 people are killed and dozens injured in a shooting at a screening of the latest Batman film near Denver, Colorado.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Anyone know what the IMC Cinema in Dun Laoghaire is like?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
            I find hoovering really relaxing. Actually half look forward to doing it.
            Feel free to call around to my house anytime you want to relax

#unintentionallygaysounding
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
              Which game was this anyone remember?
              A long time ago now, Finkel was on holiday in Paris IIRC. Genuinely unsurpassed for lols since.

Comment

Which game was this anyone remember?

(I searched for Disney, just in case people think I remember every game)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                  A long time ago now, Finkel was on holiday in Paris IIRC. Genuinely unsurpassed for lols since.
                  Eurodisney and I was semi suicidal because I hate France more than anywhere on earth, game was keeping me same.

Revenge will be had

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                    Eurodisney and I was semi suicidal because I hate France more than anywhere on earth, game was keeping me same.

Revenge will be had
                    Lol, it's a long time coming. Unless wreaking everyone's bulb since is your revenge, in that case, WP.

Comment

Jesus between A_CE and his phantom baby, Stephen Ireland & his phantom dead granny...
                      i'm beginning to think this sort of thing is thought in the Cork school curriculum.

"Now kids , onto lesson 5 of the day;
                      - How to dig a huge hole for yourself by creating massive lie when the truth is actually a fine excuse in itself."

Comment

Somebody was tweeting live from the scene

Comment

Is this laptop any good a friend is thinking of getting one?

HP Compaq CQ57 Laptop

AMD E-300 Dual Core Processor ,
                          4GB RAM,
                          Massive 500GB HDD,
                          DVD+/-RW,
                          Wireless (Wi-Fi) Built in,
                          AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics
                          Built in Webcam,
                          15.6" diagonal High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display,
                          6 Cell Battery,
                          Black in colour
                          includes a Stylish HP Carry case and USB Mouse @ €399 inc vat and delivery.

Comment

Holy deranged gunman, Batman.

Meh, too soon, I know

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post

HP Compaq CQ57 Laptop

4GB RAM,
                              Massive 500GB HDD,
                              DVD+/-RW,
                              Built in Webcam,
                              6 Cell Battery,
                              Black in colour
                              good for surfing the web, pretty low end but the price is good.
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Batman dies

SPOILER
                                Australian former Olympic sprinter Daniel Batman dies in car crash

The Australian sprinter Daniel Batman has died in a car accident south-east of Darwin, police said on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old, who competed at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, died in the early hours of the morning when his car rolled over after veering off the road.

"Although we're still in the early stages of the investigation it appears as though the man was travelling east on the Arnhem Highway when the vehicle left the road, crashed and landed 10 metres off the road," said Northern Territory police detective John Worrall.

Batman was divorced from Nova Peris‑Kneebone who won Olympic hockey gold for Australia in Atlanta in 1996.

His best competitive performance was sixth place at the 2003 world indoor championships.

teh fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post

HP Compaq CQ57 Laptop

4GB RAM,
                                  Massive 500GB HDD,
                                  DVD+/-RW,
                                  Built in Webcam,
                                  6 Cell Battery,
                                  Black in colour
                                  What is he wanting it for. TBH I think he could get better out there for that money. It is the processor I am not that fussed on. But it depends what he going to be doing. I paid less for my kids acer laptop that had an intel i3 processor.

Here is a wee link on processors and where they sit

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                    Anyone know what the IMC Cinema in Dun Laoghaire is like?
                                    nothing special tbo

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      MoneyMaker - now that you are a qualified PT do you have a base to work from? Like are you working from gym X or Y or w/e. You are going to need a testimonial and client base in order to grow some more. Id make a great 1st case for before and after photos. If I simultaneously got hair plugs while I was doing the training you could also attribute that to your efforts in the after photos.
                                      If this story can inspire someone you know, please share it with them!Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his...
                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-07-12, 11:38.

Comment

Nothing worse than trying to be overly cheesy and attempting to wink at an asian girl, not committing to a side and ending up gving her double chinese eyes instead. Needless to say she wasnt impressed
                                        Last edited by Trippie; 20-07-12, 10:20.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

also, got talking to a reg here, nd he mentioned the gholimoli incident with me and picked my brain about it, said it would mainly dominate a "well" from me, that and also the colombian coke and whore stories, dallas stripper stories but anyway I defended myself at the time but honeslty never really apologised for my actions, and since everyone seems in the apologetic mood might as well own up to it. I still stand by the start of the shit and dont think I did anything wrong after realising my mistake but my actions after the hands were shown etc weren´t exactly the most honourable and it is sometihng I have felt bad about since. so if gholi is out there i do apologise and all that extra jazz etc

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                              cue a few months of analysing whatever purile motivations of the fcker, rather than going 'ehh lads, why do we let crazy people buy guns?'
                                              i tried to comprehend texan culture towards guns and their rights etc. spent a solid 2 months after an incredible christmas day experience thinking about it and came up with a culture similar to the sectarian beliefs up north. the ingrained beliefs that they have rights to guns no matter what is developed from about the age of 8 years old. by the time they are 20 there is nothing that can be done to change that much like the "fuck the catholics/protestants" instilled in kids of 1 year old up north

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                    also, got talking to a reg here, nd he mentioned the gholimoli incident with me and picked my brain about it, said it would mainly dominate a "well" from me, that and also the colombian coke and whore stories, dallas stripper stories but anyway I defended myself at the time but honeslty never really apologised for my actions, and since everyone seems in the apologetic mood might as well own up to it. I still stand by the start of the shit and dont think I did anything wrong after realising my mistake but my actions after the hands were shown etc weren´t exactly the most honourable and it is sometihng I have felt bad about since. so if gholi is out there i do apologise and all that extra jazz etc
                                                    Another link please? I somehow miss all the action!

Comment

Booked my tickets for tonight at 8.30 for teh Batman. really looking forward to it. Now to leave the internet so as to avoid any possible spoilers

Comment

actually yeah, that's a reasonable analogy. They do seem to get mighty pissy when those shooting instruments are used to shoot people though.
                                                        it does relate back to the national insecurity of the country, when I was there there was a few amber alerts in texas, who the fuck would attack texas, i know that tv show (cannot remember the name of it for the life of me) suggested an attack on houston port which would block up the entire country trade etc. But everyone is on the look out, there are local watches etc, terrorists and criminals everywhere and they feel like the only way to protect themselves is with a gun or three.

i helped out the valet department one time, this little old lady pulled up in a cadillac sts, i jumped in, went to park it for them as they were slammed and something was under my foot, it was a snub nose 38 calibre pistol according to the head valet. obviously i told him, he just picked it up and put it in the boot of the car and told her it wasnt allowed in future. the xmas experience was me shooting machine guns, swat editoon shotguns and pistols at trees and houses ffs

Comment

Comment

I wonder how many ignore lists I am on. Not many Id imagine. Who would have the temerity to ignore me? I'd set the line at 2.

But anyone who ignores me is insane, I'm highly entertaining and incredibly verbose. You people can learn from me.

Comment

Another link please? I somehow miss all the action!
                                                              well deleted at this stage, got accused of angle shooting him in a 3-4k pot at ept dublin. off my nuts close to my lowest ponit in time, misread my hand, claimed something else, he folded, i showed, table saw i didnt have what i claimed, he took his cards out of the muck, showing 1 pair, i kicked up a stink claiming i should win the hand as he folded etc, td´s called, ruled against me, i was just a general asshole tbh

Comment

Anyone can look at the ingredients yada yada, but seems like a product designed to fool people who make quick decisions based on first impressions.
                                                                Welcome to the world of food marketing.

Comment

but seems like a product designed to fool people who make quick decisions based on first impressions.
                                                                  Pretty much like every product ever then.

Comment

well deleted at this stage, got accused of angle shooting him in a 3-4k pot at ept dublin. off my nuts close to my lowest ponit in time, misread my hand, claimed something else, he folded, i showed, table saw i didnt have what i claimed, he took his cards out of the muck, showing 1 pair, i kicked up a stink claiming i should win the hand as he folded etc, td´s called, ruled against me, i was just a general asshole tbh
                                                                    That was around the time I first stumbled into the poker forum and I was like 'jaysus, these fellas are a bunch of loopers'

Comment

There's 40mins of my life I'll never get back

Reminded me of this......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A_CE, if you struggle with depression, be careful with the pokers.

Comment

Someone play songpop with me........I'm bored. mgavigan1
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

That's about five years ago at this stage mate. You're still an asshole

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                            That was around the time I first stumbled into the poker forum and I was like 'jaysus, these fellas are a bunch of loopers'
                                                                            you have no idea man, i know we gave shit to A_ce about those shenagians but i did understand where he was coming from as i was in ( i hate quantifying it) a whole worse place. i may be all loved up right now but i have two weeks off basically and would love to do a well. just to put down stuff, if it helps someone then all good, if not then at least some people will get a laugh as most of the stuff isnt believable at the best of times

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                              I have three problems with this whole conversation:

1. It's an internet forum. It's an unusual one in the sense that a great number of us know each other IRL and share real life experiences (deaths, marriages and, yes, births inc.) but at the end of the day we all pick fake names and present slightly idealised versions of ourselves on the forum. It's not a criticism to say that by the way. Why would people highlight their own flaws, even in real life? However the mistaken impressions that can give rise to are just as dishonest, if not as morally impeachable, as A_CE's lies.

2. If A_CE is being genuine then the reaction ("I felt victimised", "Oh yeah? Let's all laugh at the victimised kid!!!") is pretty fucking weak. If he is lying then the reaction is still weak but more justifiable. I don't care what the truth is to be honest. If he is telling the truth then he's just another fucked up kid looking for an outlet through the internet and he should probably walk away from a forum that clearly didn't do him any good in the first place. If he is lying then he is still just another fucked up kid looking for an outlet through the internet and should probably walk away. I'm not trying to ostracise you A_CE by the way but the fact remains that regardless of the veracity of your "apology" the ultimate underlying rationale for coming back is still negative and the ultimate cause of the initial admitted falsehood is still there as a matter of fact.

3. I don't know the kid, never met him, probably never will. I hope he has a happy and long life and I hope I never waste my time writing about him again as, annoyingly, if he's the attention seeker that his posts sometimes suggest, this will play right into his hands. I hope I am wrong about you ACE. I hope you are mentally and physically well and that everything works out for you but for your own sake, whatever the truth is, maybe it's time to put this place, a significant element and/or reminder of and in your previous dark patch, behind you?
                                                                              Are you accusing me and Emmet of something in particular?

Comment

That's Ben Folds

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                  That's about five years ago at this stage mate. You're still an asshole
                                                                                  you´re jsut still pissed because of that hand i fired all the way to the river and gave you the tap under the table and you folded the winning hand

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                    The toaster that came with the apartment is a bit fucked, have to hold down the lever to make it work, perhaps the spring is fucked?

Considering buying this bad boy: http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...%3ETOASTER.htm

Thoughts?

This is a pretty big decision imo.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      I wonder does the 1-100k guy post over here ?

Hopefully he wont go to ground now !

Edit: To clarify.

Very generous offer from GAB but he could be A_CE.
                                                                                      ANY LINK TO THIS?
                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                        I wonder how many ignore lists I am on. Not many Id imagine. Who would have the temerity to ignore me? I'd set the line at 2.

But anyone who ignores me is insane, I'm highly entertaining and incredibly verbose. You people can learn from me.
                                                                                        you may drive people nuts nd appear to be a constant troll but the entertainment factor alone is worth keeping you around much like crystal swing and jedward

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                          I am now in bed.tomorrow ? Mgavigan1 I think
                                                                                          Tried to add you there. Said incorrect username. Think I'm Kevink82 if you want a game.

Comment

you´re jsut still pissed because of that hand i fired all the way to the river and gave you the tap under the table and you folded the winning hand
                                                                                            Thanks for reminding me of that.

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                              ANY LINK TO THIS?
                                                                                              I'll give you €1,000 if you can turn €50 into €1,000 in 18 days.

Comment

you have no idea man, i know we gave shit to A_ce about those shenagians but i did understand where he was coming from as i was in ( i hate quantifying it) a whole worse place. i may be all loved up right now but i have two weeks off basically and would love to do a well. just to put down stuff, if it helps someone then all good, if not then at least some people will get a laugh as most of the stuff isnt believable at the best of times
                                                                                                Think this is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                  Thanks for reminding me of that.
                                                                                                  i think you had Q9 or something, 2nd pair, but vs me at the time of my most clued in that was good if you could just commit to it. I had 65 iirc.

Who am i to talk though, you are forever remembered in folk lore with your pic up on the wall with sammy.

Comment

Originally posted by boba_fett3099 View Post
                                                                                                    Seems like the Nexus 7 is gonna be pretty hard to get for next couple of weeks. If anyone is interested I have one reserved in PC World/Currys in Tallaght and looks like I can't really afford it this week. They will hold it until Sat morning so if anyone wants it PM me and its yours*.

*Apparently some people were asked for ID and others were not so travel at your own risk!
                                                                                                    Price?
                                                                                                    I'd be fairly interested

Comment

Someone linked to this girl who was tweeting from the cinema where Americans kids were paying the price of freedom

She had this reasonably ironic post from last night talking about Drive
                                                                                                      Caitlin ‏@dingos8myTARDIS
                                                                                                      Ryan Gosling's crazy vengeance spree is basically the best thing ever. #drive

Reply Retweet Favorite
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                        Tried to add you there. Said incorrect username. Think I'm Kevink82 if you want a game.
                                                                                                        Incorrect username. You will find me through email michellegavigan@hotmail.com
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          Also, I think I should come clean. I told a lie to impress the community when I joined.

I never played keyboards for Prince and the New Power Generation.

I KNEW IT

Comment

@RDIII:

Should have taken that bet!!

Arrest warrant just issued for Peter Darragh Quinn

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

John O'Sheas latest blog.......

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Final figures looked something like lost $500k playing poker, lost $50k backing people and won about $100k sports betting, for a figure in the red of about $450k. I brought over $400k to play with but ended doing an additional $50k as went for another attempt to try spin out.

I put in a huge amount of effort into doing well on the felt and stuck to my plans of working out a lot. In the 7 weeks in Vegas I went out on the piss 4 times and lost $75 on table gambles so I didn’t butcher my bank role in the fashion most Irish eejits do.

Taking the positive route is good.

Comment

Nothing worse than trying to be overly cheesy and attempting to wink at an asian girl, not committing to a side and ending up gving her double chinese eyes instead. Needless to say she wasnt impressed

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                  Are you accusing me and Emmet of something in particular?
                                                                                                                  Not at all.

Kev though... Those blaa-loving southern types have to be watched...
                                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    Price?
                                                                                                                    I'd be fairly interested
                                                                                                                    I'm looking to get one too but looks like gonna have to wait. Gonna try Dixon's in airport in a bit but I dunno. Think its about 250

Edit : 3000th post by right there should be titties but I'm on phone.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 20-07-12, 11:59.
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

What a completely fucked up shit hole America is

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                        Not at all.

Kev though... Those blaa-loving southern types have to be watched...
                                                                                                                        I take it back and really hope the dublin hurlers have a terrible 2012.

Oh wait.......

Comment

Still no sign of Kayroo?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X