This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Was planning poker for tonight, instead in At a lolbad fawlty towers theme night, two hours in and we just had soup. Got a dinger of a headache though. Someone please kill me now.
    This kind of carry on is why I never want to end up in an old folks home

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
      Oh and accusing anyone here about bad parenting is just fucking wrong. What the fuck has a cat story got to do with her ability to parent.

I think those who said that should apologise. I would fuck this forum into the bin if you ever said that about me and would never come back.
      You're a bad parent.

*curious to see what happens when a slice of the interwebs gets fucked into a bin*

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        U2 @ Glastonbury starting now on BBC2/BBCHD
        For all the bonophiles, it's not just U2, The Vaccines and Two Door Cinema Club so far, great show
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

U2 @ Glastonbury starting now on BBC2/BBCHD
          Hope they leave out the crap from their last few albums and focus on Achtung era

Comment

I'll be honest, I'm watching to see if they bomb.
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
              Zane Lowe tilts me.
              So does Jo Whiley
              And Edith Bowman (havent seen her pop up yet)

Lauren Laverne can do no wrong though. Hoooooooooooooootttt
              You're easily tilted imo

Comment

down to 3 in the 8$ 1rb 1 addon on stars, if anyone wants to bring the pom poms, had a 2nd this morning, hopefully tid this one .

Comment

Great song to open with. My fav of theirs

Comment

Nevermind them tools, I wanna see Wu Tang Clan.

Comment

For all the bonophiles, it's not just U2, The Vaccines and Two Door Cinema Club so far, great show
                      There on now

Comment

Wow, fuck me, and fuck all y'all bonophiles

yeah, you Strewelberry

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          You're a bad parent.

*curious to see what happens when a slice of the interwebs gets fucked into a bin*
                          You fuck with me then you fuck with MrFD

Comment

Wow, fuck me, and fuck all y'all bonophiles

yeah, you Strewelberry
                            Think you mean Bonophobes

Comment

New season of The Big Game on the way soon:

It's ba-ack! The second season of the PokerStars Big Game starts Monday June 27th at 12:00 ET, right here on PokerStars.tv. We go behind the scenes to give y...
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'd be tempted to watch it in the hope someone fucks a brick at Bonos face.

Comment

Think you mean Bonophobes
                                  Yeah, you're correct 'phile' means to love, I was going with the negative paedo connotations

Comment

straight away, Bono reminds me why I hate him. what a smug git. christ, 20 seconds in and he's irritated me already. this shit about letting the bandd start then bouncing out for his own seperate entrance, and the strut and bounce on him. he's an insufferable prick
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                      I'd be tempted to watch it in the hope someone fucks a brick at Bonos face.
                                      Bonophobe

Comment

Edge killing it here

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                          straight away, Bono reminds me why I hate him. what a smug git. christ, 20 seconds in and he's irritated me already. this shit about letting the bandd start then bouncing out for his own seperate entrance, and the strut and bounce on him. he's an insufferable prick
                                          You're a Bonophobe, I'm a Zurophobe

Comment

Bonophobe

Lol, I honestly don't know how anyone can't be.

Comment

Great start. Haters need to seperate the man from the band and the music, (well at least the music they made late 80's early nineties)
                                              I mean John Lennon was a collossal cunts as well but that doesnt take away from The Beatles work. And sting, another mega-twat, but the police are great

Comment

As the aul lad always said, never trust a schmall man. The schmall man ruined the world.

Comment

I have to admit catgate got really out of hand and I feel like a complete cunt for even starting it.

I deserved some of the shit I got but some of the comments directed towards me were extremely low and have cut deep.

Although what I posted was silly and I did deserve some stick some of the other comments questioning my parenting ability have hurt me more than you will ever know. I am a good mother and my kids are my life.

We all haven't got hearts of stone and I would love to see how any of you would react if those comments were directed to your wives and girlfriends.

I think its best I stay away for a while.

Michelle
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I relayed this post to my wife and she made a (imo) great point. He's a fucking Rock Star, is he gonna walk on all sheepish and shy, no he's gonna do what a rock star does, he makes an entrance.

Fuck all y'all bono haters imo

Comment

Haters can suck it, killing it with an all achtung lineup so far.

Went to see em in croke park a few years ago and left raging, the set was mostly the trash off their recent albums. They know they would be slaughtered if they tried pulling that here

Comment

Declined my offer to deal 1:2 his favour . been away from the game awhile, good to be back .

Comment

@ MSN

I am thanking your post not because I want you to stay away a while but because you have come back and spoke up for yourself. I understand as a parent what a blow it is to hear someone say that and I wonder how others would feel if it was said to them.

I hope you feel better about this place soon as it wont be the same without your zany nutness. We all need to have a bit of MSN in us and have a laugh and not take things too serious at times.

I am not referring to the topic before someone jumps on me.

Let it be a very short holiday Michelle?

Comment

I relayed this post to my wife and she made a (imo) great point. He's a fucking Rock Star, is he gonna walk on all sheepish and shy, no he's gonna do what a rock star does, he makes an entrance.

He doesn't act like a rock star, the way he's carrying on waving his hands about like a special needs kid is just.........odd.

Comment

U2 are fucking brilliant. I challenge anyone not to be a bit ecocentric when gifted the level of fame Bono has.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                Was planning poker for tonight, instead in At a lolbad fawlty towers theme night, two hours in and we just had soup. Got a dinger of a headache though. Someone please kill me now.
                                                                you're the Major, right?
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                  Declined my offer to deal 1:2 his favour . been away from the game awhile, good to be back .

Played it myself and tbh i just got sick of playing had played about 30 games up to this 1,,,vwd,,nice touch

Comment

no, but he could have a bit of solidarity with his band mates instead of sending them out to "warm up" the crowd for his grand entrance. they're a band, he's not a solo performer.

I really really try to separate the band from the man, and like some of their (older) music, but stupid stuff like that lying on the ground and encouraging the other one to batter the guitar off his foot, its just trying way way too hard to be cool. it was so badly done and staged that its just pathetic.
                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                      U2 are fucking brilliant. I challenge anyone not to be a bit ecocentric when gifted the level of fame Bono has.
                                                                      He can look after the environment all he likes he should just stop being a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by flahavaj View Post
                                                                        He doesn't act like a rock star, the way he's carrying on waving his hands about like a special needs kid is just.........odd.
                                                                        You're watching it wrong

Comment

oh dear

Comment

He can look after the environment all he likes he should just stop being a twat.
                                                                            Too many 8% beers! That rendition of one was class.

Comment

oh dear
                                                                              this.

seriously, can people not see it?!?!?!
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I never played a game of poker in my life but I was told this place was good craic, so don't let me down lads.
                                                                                welcome

hu for rollz
                                                                                48

Comment

EPIC, where the streets have no name

Comment

Bloody hell, I have never heard Jerusalem butchered so badly.

Comment

anyone here on pocket fives?
                                                                                      just about to sign up, so if anyone wants me to use them as a referrer.... shout

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

no, but he could have a bit of solidarity with his band mates instead of sending them out to "warm up" the crowd for his grand entrance. they're a band, he's not a solo performer.

I really really try to separate the band from the man, and like some of their (older) music, but stupid stuff like that lying on the ground and encouraging the other one to batter the guitar off his foot, its just trying way way too hard to be cool. it was so badly done and staged that its just pathetic.
                                                                                        that's standard Bono OP

best entrance ever was his 'boxer' one; Landsdowne Road 1997. The band are on warming up the crowd and suddenly the giant TV screens switch to this picture of a 'boxer', head covered with his robe, throwing air punches, flanked by his cornermen and walking towards the ring. There's a single spotlight moving through the crowd - the boxer is of course Bono, who walks through the entire crowd from the back of the Landsdowne Road pitch to the stage. Of course all the audience are facing the stage and don't realise that Bono is strolling through them - except for the dudes in the stands who are screaming their heads off. Class. Princess Diana died that night too.

Comment

if they're getting all of this out of the way early in the set, where is the set going????
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I love Bono. He's genuinely a hero of mine.

Comment

this.

seriously, can people not see it?!?!?!
                                                                                              Yeah Jerusalem was brutal, but inst-forgiveness for streets

Comment

I fucking LOVE Bono

Comment

if they're getting all of this out of the way early in the set, where is the set going????
                                                                                                  Maybe he'll skip the 10 minute audio greeting from Desmond Tutu and the parade of masked Burmese women.

Much as he made a mess of Jerusalem, he has fucking nailed everything else.

Comment

Sweet. I will Follow.

My bet is they finish the set with Beautiful Day.

Not one song from the last 3 albums yet.

Comment

I fucking LOVE Bono
                                                                                                      I took a piss beside him once (in South Africa of all fucking places, they were playing at Nelson's birthday)

didn't break man routine though; no chitchat and no sideways glances

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                        Maybe he'll skip the 10 minute audio greeting from Desmond Tutu and the parade of masked Burmese women.
                                                                                                        Thats Gold.

Serrious danger of something like that happening seeing as its Glasto though

Comment

Everyone else is in the ha'penny place!

Comment

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@irishpokerboards.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                                                                                                            MrsFlushdraw?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              I took a piss beside him once (in South Africa of all fucking places, they were playing at Nelson's birthday)

I took a piss beside Larry Mullen, got introduced to Bono, amazingly sound man, don't get the hate tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Did you at least splash on his shoes?

A chance to piss on Bono should never be wasted

Comment

fuck just lost the bbc2 channel and don't have bbc4 anyone got a link for glastonbury?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Oh, and welcome Flahavaj, good to have some new blood from boards.

Bring Boggles over if you can, we need a death match between him and CHD.

Comment

Wow, fuck me, and fuck all y'all bonophiles<br />
                                                                                                                      <br />
                                                                                                                      yeah, you Strewelberry
                                                                                                                      Bad as fawlty towers was I know that it was better than looking at that twat.
                                                                                                                      When is Paul Simon on? hopefully tomorrow, saw him in vicar street the other night and with the band he has he will blow them away.
                                                                                                                      Look out for the Solsjker lookalike guitarist with the long hair.
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                        fuck just lost the bbc2 channel and don't have bbc4 anyone got a link for glastonbury?
                                                                                                                        It's on Setanta Ireland.

Comment

Anybody here see Barney's Version? Just finished watching it there nice little movie enjoyed it very much.
                                                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X