X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
    Lose the lot Keane.
    Balls, really?

No incentive to actually go to the bother of ringing them up then no?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
      How would you describe someone who done/wanted to do something terrible?
      My point is, if Flushdraw posted the same thing he would get 2% of the vitriol.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        This whole MSN thing is interesting, obv the cat thing is terrible whether she did it or not, that goes without saying.

However, I feel some of the abuse she's gotten is bang out of line, comments like 'go to AA' or calling her a despicable human, a bad mother, horrible person etc.
        It just smacks of people sitting waiting in the long grass for a viable excuse to round on the girl.

Classless, and pathetic imo
        thanks for posting that, ya role model comments were bang out of line. Pissed me right off people saying that shit online when they know nothing of her home life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          PM sent Liz. Enjoy
          omg!i want you!!

Comment

congrats sligboi. Cracking feeling and as an employed male you are now irrisistable to women.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
              Catch a grip how would i be ashamed of what i typed? merely pointing out what she done was wrong as i am not buying that she did not do it. And even if she did not thats even more fcked up in the head.
              She posts enough shite on here to give everyone a view of what she is like in real life so enough said on that point.
              Tell me exactly how i told her to raise her children in my post? Do you think that type of behaviour is what you call role model parenting, if so god help you.

Suprised with all the support she gets on here sure half of you probably tolerate her even though you know she is bat shit crazy. If she posts like a loon she should be treated like one.
              Seriously dude, even me, who has volunteered for a cat charity and is a serious crazy cat person and I can still say you're going over the top.

MSN made a funny, some people didn't thinkl it was that funny, it's all over. It's hardly ground for s deep psychological profile or to claim she's some sort of cat-hitler or unfit mother.

Relax.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                Seriously dude, even me, who has volunteered for a cat charity and is a serious crazy cat person and I can still say you're going over the top.

MSN made a funny, some people didn't thinkl it was that funny, it's all over. It's hardly ground for s deep psychological profile or to claim she's some sort of cat-hitler or unfit mother.

Relax.
                Goodwins law - debate over

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                  enjoy your fry ups hyprocrites. (still though poxy world isnt it)

Snipped no need to be posting that stuff just for the sake of it.

its a valid point , wtf just becuase you disagree with it. GTFO Danny put it back in.

Comment

Relax.
                    Agree with this.

Comment

He still would of gotten a lot of stick for it, I remember Solksjaer posted something when Zod's cat went missing and there was a few choice words for him at the time, from members.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I've an elderly uncle who used to have two steel sheets wired up on an inside wall in his back garden. when a cat was walking accross the wall and it legs hit both
                        Last edited by nicnicnic; 24-06-11, 16:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                          congrats sligboi. Cracking feeling and as an employed male you are now irrisistable to women.
                          lol cheers dude I didn't though, I was trying to make a joke about how the cat ended up in a better situation.

[ ] Succeeded

Have a skype interview for one of the jobs I mentioned on Wednesday after completing a few online tests yesterday. Other one needs to go through the County Enterprise Board as it's a franchise style dealio.
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I doubt it, but then again I wouldnt expect him to

Comment

I think anyone who posted it would have got a truckload of abuse and rightly so. I do agree comments not relating to the incident are OTT though.

Comment

lol. fail.
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Goodwins law - debate over
                                  Godwin's law and you're incorrectly applying it.

Comment

lol @ demanding an apology from Jackybak - what should he apologise for? He didnt tell MSN how to raise her kids he just said she was a shit roll model. To be fair he has a point when the person in question regularly (every night) boasts about being p!ssed and then the whole cat thing.

Fair enough defend MSN all you want but please dont start playing the victim card that shit sickens me

sorry willie for having a high brow oppinion

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                      Balls, really?

Nah..they're 'low cost' these days.

Comment

Comment

71 viewing general poker, probably all on this thread. I'll give her one thing, she's reignited the BBV

Comment

its a valid point , wtf just becuase you disagree with it. GTFO Danny put it back in.
                                            It it was in the context of what do you's think of animal slaughter and a proper discussion it probably would of stayed but as you are posting it up just for the sake of it to provoke something, no need for it.

Comment

I'd probably get more tbh because i'd be well aware of what peoples reactions would be, and i'd never ever even dream of putting myself in that position in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                lol. fail.
                                                Nah it's fair enough. I nipped GB for a bit of CV advice a while back and posted about my job situation a few days ago so it's understandable.
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                  he looked kinda cute ciaran,and fluffy,no he wasnt entering the kitchen and YES she was dressed like that,meooooooooooowwwwww

OMG i nearly forgot to say this!! LAZARE!!!!! i cant believe your toms son!!
                                                  Lol, my Da said to me last week, 'what were you at rowing with Liz on IPB, she's lovely'. I felt bad then.

Let's make friends

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                    Balls, really?

you can get your airport taxes and charges back if you apply, as they dont have to pay them if you dont travel. theres a company that will do it for you minus an admin charge, but if you dig enough on their site you can do it yourself.
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

wow double fail in 2 posts. Gotta love Fridays - all patience and concentration burnt out and thirsty as hell.

If you need a hand or just a few pointers send me a PM Sligboi otherwise best of luck next week.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                        Nah..they're 'low cost' these days.
                                                        lame

Comment

Trying to get #catgate trending on Twitter for lols

Originally posted by @CiaranCorbett
                                                          Can all Cat lovers RT to help to get #Catgate trending on twitter today. Its to raise awareness of a Cat cruelty ring in Portlaoise Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                            Need a bit of help with travel here folks. Me and a few mates have decided to head over to Amsterdam on either the 1st July or the 8th for a few days. Just had a quick look at direct flights and there all in the 300E region.
                                                            Anyone know would we avail of cheaper flights with a stopover in England maybe or any alternative method we could take? Thanks.
                                                            When i lived in Holland used to fly in and out of Charleoi Brussels south
                                                            i lived in soutehrn Holland so was handy train from Charleoi to Amsterdam via Brussels and Den Haag about 3 hours dunno cost easy to check id day though

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                              lol @ demanding an apology from Jackybak - what should he apologise for? He didnt tell MSN how to raise her kids he just said she was a shit roll model. To be fair he has a point when the person in question regularly (every night) boasts about being p!ssed and then the whole cat thing.

Fair enough defend MSN all you want but please dont start playing the victim card that shit sickens me

sorry willie for having a high brow oppinion
                                                              This sums it up really,

I think i will retire from here again as i am fucking tilted to bits for some strange reason since i looked in here this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                It it was in the context of what do you's think of animal slaughter it probably would of stayed but as you are posting it up just for the sake of it to provoke something, no need for it.

You mods are well trained you know a persons intentions shove it imo

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                  71 viewing general poker, probably all on this thread. I'll give her one thing, she's reignited the BBV
                                                                  Nah, Werewolf is over, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                    Need a bit of help with travel here folks. Me and a few mates have decided to head over to Amsterdam on either the 1st July or the 8th for a few days. Just had a quick look at direct flights and there all in the 300E region.
                                                                    Anyone know would we avail of cheaper flights with a stopover in England maybe or any alternative method we could take? Thanks.
                                                                    Brussles with ryanair then train has potential to be cheaper id say. No experience but can recall reading this somewhere before.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

It it was in the context of what do you's think of animal slaughter and a proper discussion it probably would of stayed but as you are posting it up just for the sake of it to provoke something, no need for it.
                                                                      I can see the point that Solsk is trying to make. If the video had a NSFW or Spolier Warning, i think it's fine

Comment

Lol, my Da said to me last week, 'what were you at rowing with Liz on IPB, she's lovely'. I felt bad then.

Let's make friends
                                                                        I think you'll have to take the speedo shower picture The Situation recently did.

Comment

Nah, Werewolf is over, that's it.
                                                                          For 24 hours or so

Comment

Once mortal enemies, Finkel and Fran now have a common enemy.

And yes, MSN is bat shit crazy

Comment

Let's make friends
                                                                              ok ok me and your dad go to kareoke loool,hes really good,he sing mac the knife

so we can be friends ,plus michelle says your hot hmm maybe i wasnt supposed to say that

Comment

I think you'll have to take the speedo shower picture The Situation recently did.
                                                                                My only water proof camera has no zoom.

Comment

i dont think the pics he sent were of him,the pics he sent me were extreeeeemly hot! as in,get on the bed now and rip my clothes off hot! he must be lying

Comment

Get the missus to take it. Tell her it's to send it to a woman off the internet.

Comment

Can someone please sort out the site. The interruptions are cat!
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Get the missus to take it. Tell her it's to send it to a woman off the internet.
                                                                                        Lol, I almost sharted

Comment

Liz feel free to share the message I sent you with the forum, and your response.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

just wondering does anyone know how to transfer tracks in media player library for one user profile to my guest login on vista? or any programme for that matter? like i have boyles in my user login but not guest!

Comment

Just caught up with the last few pages of this thread.

SPOILER

Comment

lol, there are no women on the internet.

Comment

Liz feel free to share the message I sent you with the forum, and your response.
                                                                                                  no we its far too x rated,dont want everybody knowing about our sex chat

Comment

You mods are well trained you know a persons intentions shove it imo

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    I can see the point that Solsk is trying to make. If the video had a NSFW or Spolier Warning, i think it's fine
                                                                                                    I thought it was out of line but if you wanna put it back its up to you.
                                                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 24-06-11, 16:39.

Comment

Cats revenge

SPOILER

Comment

no we its far too x rated,dont want everybody knowing about our sex chat
                                                                                                        Well if this is gonna work it's goona have to be a two way street. Let's be havin your pics.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Satnav killed the cat.

I refuse to believe someone would lie in the BBV.

Comment

Well if this is gonna work it's goona have to be a two way street. Let's be havin your pics.
                                                                                                            Oh I have some of them!

Do you want to swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                              Oh I have some of them!

Do you want to swap?
                                                                                                              ciaran you only have yuccky ones of me,the ones i send to him are going to be classy,lacy and far more revealing

Comment

ciaran you only have yuccky ones of me,the ones i send to him are going to be classy,lacy and far more revealing
                                                                                                                The Bikini one isnt totally disgusting.

Comment

All knowing BBV I have a very weird one if anyone can help me. I have an iomega screenplay Director and when i try and connect it to the TV I get the following message

"Starting new Firmware installation

Checksum1: computed: 0x1591, stored 0x1591, OK
                                                                                                                  Checksum2: computed: 0x6769, stored 0x6769, OK
                                                                                                                  Checksum3: computed: 0xc6b8, stored 0xc6b8, OK

Read Current version: )X00000004000100

Wycode: WBD001570, Region: Europe/Asia
                                                                                                                  Sleeping to wait for detection of USB key"

Does anyone have any idea what it means?

Comment

WTF is going on?!
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                      The Bikini one isnt totally disgusting.
                                                                                                                      You know the drill

Comment

I thought it was out of line but if you wanna put it back its up to you.

fair enough Rashers it's your site now. great gif btw, mind if I borrow it ?

right back at ya.

Comment

whos says online poker isnt rigged

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X