This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    fair enough Rashers it's your site now. great gif btw, mind if I borrow it ?

right back at ya.

You are such a child.

Comment

Just heard this on the radio. Done here at the Full Tilt Studios.

Listen to Deirdre Mc Laughlin - Fire In The Dark - Demo by deirdre mclaughlin #np on #SoundCloud

Comment

So this is how the pm convo went down.I sent this.

So initially i wasn't gonna satisfy your filthy needs and was gonna reply with a get your head out of the gutter style post but hey I've a cracking bod and it needs to be shared.

Me at the beach.
        SPOILER

Just had my tan done that morning lol.

I dabble in a bit of kickboxing
        SPOILER

and finally a reflective pose which shows a deeper side
        SPOILER

Your turn now

to which she replied:

omg thats not you is it?????

Thing got progressively filthier after that. Liz pics available for 10 euro each.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
          I'm obsessed with you.
          Not interested fatso. Go stalk someone else . ON IGNORE. Please return the favour

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
            whos says online poker isnt rigged

I sat into a cash game recently after busting out of a tourney I'd only 160 in cash on me but I was too lazy to walk up to the ATM as there was only one guy at the table I didn't cover. I sat down and soon we played out almost exactly that hand 66 vTT on a 66T flop and even better the board 4 flushed by the river, obv it was with the one guy I didn't cover Now every time I look into my wallet I miss the 200 odd I left behind me.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

fair enough Rashers it's your site now. great gif btw, mind if I borrow it ?

right back at ya.

Yeah no probs boss.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                So this is how the pm convo went down.I sent this.

So initially i wasn't gonna satisfy your filthy needs and was gonna reply with a get your head out of the gutter style post but hey I've a cracking bod and it needs to be shared.

Me at the beach.
                SPOILER

Just had my tan done that morning lol.

I dabble in a bit of kickboxing
                SPOILER

and finally a reflective pose which shows a deeper side
                SPOILER

Your turn now

to which she replied:

omg thats not you is it?????

Thing got progressively filthier after that. Liz pics available for 10 euro each.
                lol,i got worried there,thought you were gonna tell them how i talked dirty,thanx for not showing them

Comment

Corbett is really giving the catgate thing a go. Trying to get a retweet off a load of celebs etc. Would be gas if it trended....
                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Also, its Friday. Time to get messy.
                    Last edited by Emmet; 24-06-11, 17:26.

Comment

I've learned three things in the last 24 hours:

The Chopper runs Terribad at props.

MSN might be mental but I fucking adore the girl.

Corbett is currently winning the internet.
                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        I sat into a cash game recently after busting out of a tourney I'd only 160 in cash on me but I was too lazy to walk up to the ATM as there was only one guy at the table I didn't cover. I sat down and soon we played out almost exactly that hand 66 vTT on a 66T flop and even better the board 4 flushed by the river, obv it was with the one guy I didn't cover Now every time I look into my wallet I miss the 200 odd I left behind me.
                        haha

same tourn, should take this down now right!?.

Limit - Level IX (75/150) - 2011/06/24 13:21:14 ET
                        Table '426010405 43' 9-max Seat #9 is the button
                        Seat 1: karmalover (2860 in chips)
                        Seat 2: D96424 (1750 in chips)
                        Seat 3: Avers844 (2000 in chips)
                        Seat 4: zokkerjoe (2425 in chips)
                        Seat 5: Olzem_T (3830 in chips)
                        Seat 6: Sasha059ru (6255 in chips)
                        Seat 7: LaPoCaFlame (1710 in chips)
                        Seat 8: V.K.(fmfan) (2760 in chips)
                        Seat 9: MühliJr (1035 in chips)
                        karmalover: posts the ante 20
                        D96424: posts the ante 20
                        Avers844: posts the ante 20
                        zokkerjoe: posts the ante 20
                        Olzem_T: posts the ante 20
                        Sasha059ru: posts the ante 20
                        LaPoCaFlame: posts the ante 20
                        V.K.(fmfan): posts the ante 20
                        MühliJr: posts the ante 20
                        karmalover: posts small blind 75
                        D96424: posts big blind 150
                        *** HOLE CARDS ***
                        Dealt to karmalover [4c 5c]
                        Avers844: folds
                        zokkerjoe: calls 150
                        Olzem_T: folds
                        Sasha059ru: calls 150
                        LaPoCaFlame: folds
                        V.K.(fmfan): folds
                        MühliJr: folds
                        karmalover: calls 75
                        D96424: checks
                        *** FLOP *** [8c 7h Tc]
                        karmalover: bets 300
                        D96424: folds
                        zokkerjoe: raises 450 to 750
                        Sasha059ru: calls 750
                        karmalover: raises 1940 to 2690 and is all-in
                        zokkerjoe: calls 1505 and is all-in
                        Sasha059ru: calls 1940
                        *** TURN *** [8c 7h Tc] [6c]
                        *** RIVER *** [8c 7h Tc 6c] [7c]
                        *** SHOW DOWN ***
                        karmalover: shows [4c 5c] (a straight flush, Four to Eight)
                        Sasha059ru: shows [Jc Qs] (a flush, Jack high)
                        karmalover collected 870 from side pot
                        zokkerjoe: shows [6h 9h] (a straight, Six to Ten)
                        karmalover collected 7545 from main pot

Comment

Update on the Sky issue.

I had another mail from them there saying that they are not liable for calls to the help centre even although they apologised for the terrible service.

I mailed back and guess what?? postmaster email - undeliverable

Interesting...

Anyone wish to send a test email to..

help@skycustomersupport.com

and see if it bounces back?

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                            lol cheers dude I didn't though, I was trying to make a joke about how the cat ended up in a better situation.

[ ] Succeeded

Have a skype interview for one of the jobs I mentioned on Wednesday after completing a few online tests yesterday. Other one needs to go through the County Enterprise Board as it's a franchise style dealio.
                            [x] thanked cause I got the joke
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

In other news I've finally accepted the fact that I'm going bald. Had a very surreal Britney Spears like moment this morning where I was standing in front of the mirror with a scissors and M3 blade wondering if I should just get rid of the fucking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Corbett is currently winning the internet.
                                Just caught up on the thread. And this this this this

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                  In other news I've finally accepted the fact that I'm going bald. Had a very surreal Britney Spears like moment this morning where I was standing in front of the mirror with a scissors and M3 blade wondering if I should just get rid of the fucking lot.
                                  Promised myself that when it gets to the stage where I'm contemplating shaving it, then it's time to get the blade out.

Hopefully I still have 15/25 years of the shtuff though!

Comment

Am I the only one who lol @ that cat thread reminding me of the fun on the IrishOpen live stream

(sorry mahony92)

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                      Am I the only one who lol @ that cat thread reminding me of the fun on the IrishOpen live stream

(sorry mahony92)
                                      His was a ginger cat surely were you in the fitz last night at final table?

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                        just wondering does anyone know how to transfer tracks in media player library for one user profile to my guest login on vista? or any programme for that matter? like i have boyles in my user login but not guest!
                                        easiest thing to do is aim the media library at the profile's my music folder?
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                          I think anyone who posted it would have got a truckload of abuse and rightly so.
                                          Probably true, and yes rightly so, but I doubt they would've gotten such venomous abuse.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                          I do agree comments not relating to the incident are OTT though.
                                          This is my point, I was far more disgusted at responses than I was at the 'incident' and I love cats.*

SPOILER
                                          with some chargrilled asparagus JOKE JOKE
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Jeez - is there no humour left on IPB?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              Promised myself that when it gets to the stage where I'm contemplating shaving it, then it's time to get the blade out.

Hopefully I still have 15/25 years of the shtuff though!
                                              I think if I ever reach the point of baldness I'll go for the male equivalent of a boob job and get a hair transplant or similar...

I really do not have the headshape/facial features to pull off the bald look....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyzepher View Post
                                                Jeez - is there no humour left on IPB?
                                                Yourself and A_CE should get together and work on some material.

Comment

Miaow

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                    You are such a child.
                                                    Not interested fatso. Go stalk someone else . ON IGNORE. Please return the favour
                                                    Will the two of you just cop the fuck on and stop acting like gimps, I like the two of you, you're both grown ups and you're both important cogs in this community wheel (imo), have a virtual hand shake and stop acting like three year olds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                      Will the two of you just cop the fuck on and stop acting like gimps, I like the two of you, you're both grown ups and you're both important cogs in this community wheel (imo), have a virtual hand shake and stop acting like three year olds.

Comment

Comment

Lack of sunshine putting everyone on edge.

We need a bit of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM

Comment

Raining Cats and Dogs at home eh?

Free wine in t-58 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                              His was a ginger cat surely were you in the fitz last night at final table?
                                                              Nope wasn't me although I'm feeling twitchy in this rain might head up tonight

Comment

Peter Falk of Columbo fame died - aged 83

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                  Peter Falk of Columbo fame died - aged 83

RIP

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.c...3-report-says/
                                                                  Saw that, defo not going to help my current Twitter project

Comment

Every episode of “The Wire” opens with a line of dialogue that appears later in that episode. Generally, it offers some insight to theme or characterization (Bunk’s “A man must have a code”); sometimes it’s one of the series’ classic lines (Omar’s “You come at the king, you best not miss”); and in a couple instances it’s not dialogue at all (the Season 4 finale’s “If animal trapped call 410-844-6286″). My favorite: Kima’s “If I hear music, I’m gonna dance.”

This supercut compiles, in order, all the scenes where a character says the episode’s epigraph. If you’ve never seen “The Wire,” it won’t do much for you. But then, if you’ve never seen “The Wire,” you don’t do much for me. Just watch it already. The reason everyone raves about how it’s the best TV show ever made is because it’s the best TV show ever made. You’re not being cool by holding out. Do yourself the favor of watching sixty awesome hours of TV.

Comment

Princess Bride narrator too - what a hero.

Comment

Mentioned this earlier, go to the end of this video to check out the countdown connundrum. Absolutely epic countdown!
                                                                        Check from 32:15 onwards
                                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

SPOILER
                                                                        I'm not talking about the fact that Jeff Stelling is wearing a pair of tights btw

Comment

^^^ I'm trying but wtf with all the ads. 4 so far and i've seen nothing!

Not quite a slowroll tho, he'd want to be an idiot to slowroll there!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            ^^^ I'm trying but wtf with all the ads. 4 so far and i've seen nothing!

Not quite a slowroll tho, he'd want to be an idiot to slowroll there!
                                                                            Ah I know it's not, the guy is definitely just stabbing in the dark, seems pretty shocked when he found out he was right. I'd say the ads are c4od related.

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                                                                              i really want to put up that scene in the wire where dutch kills the meawing cat

but cant find it anywhere doh
                                                                              someone please find it
                                                                              Yo, you be searchin in the wrong place yo

look here yo

SPOILER

I read that post earlier, I can't believe nobody pointed him in the right direction, too busy thinking about pussy obv

Comment

Just one more thing..........

Comment

Yo, you be searchin in the wrong place yo

look here yo

SPOILER

I read that post earlier, I can't believe nobody pointed him in the right direction, too busy thinking about pussy obv
                                                                                  Like a boss not paying close enough attention Mr Lazare

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    I was too busy thinking of Pussy obv

SPOILER
                                                                                    I have you on ignore

Comment

I was too busy thinking of Pussy obv

SPOILER
                                                                                      I have you on ignore
                                                                                      Too gargled from making Mojitos

Comment

That's a low blow. And he was coherent enough for an absolute mess of a drunk

Comment

I must say a big thanks to Deadparrot for one particular MK choice.

I said in the previous MK game when ionapaul picked 'Kashmir' that I find it difficult to 'get' Led Zeppelin, I liked them generally but couldn't quite love them.

DP posted 'Ramble On' and I've been hooked ever since, I fucking love them now.

Btw, is Ramble On written about Lord of The Rings?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                            Lack of sunshine putting everyone on edge.

We need a bit of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM
                                                                                            Speaking of this - where the fuck is The Rigger!?

Comment

FU pall, you're going on ignore now

SPOILER

Comment

I must say a big thanks to Deadparrot for one particular MK choice.

I said in the previous MK game when ionapaul picked 'Kashmir' that I find it difficult to 'get' Led Zeppelin, I liked them generally but couldn't quite love them.

DP posted 'Ramble On' and I've been hooked ever since, I fucking love them now.

Btw, is Ramble On written about Lord of The Rings?
                                                                                                Some of their songs definitely reference LOTR - don't know about Ramble On in particular, although if you suspected it randomly I guess it's pretty likely.

Rush have songs about LOTR as well AFAIK.

Comment

If you had to be infamous, what would it be for?

in·fa·mous/ˈinfəməs/Adjective
                                                                                                  1. Well known for some bad quality or deed.
                                                                                                  2. Wicked; abominable: "infamous misconduct".

Comment

I feel like Elshambo with all these un-necessary
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                      Some of their songs definitely reference LOTR - don't know about Ramble On in particular, although if you suspected it randomly I guess it's pretty likely.

Rush have songs about LOTR as well AFAIK.
                                                                                                      It mentions Moldor and Gollom

Comment

That's a low blow. And he was coherent enough for an absolute mess of a drunk
                                                                                                        FU pall, you're going on ignore now

SPOILER
                                                                                                        No digs no nothing, great video loved the stuff, makes his own Vuvuzela sounds to add to the overall effect of the videos, just epic

Comment

I giggle a lot everytime during this

Comment

If you had to be infamous, what would it be for?

in·fa·mous/ˈinfəməs/Adjective
                                                                                                            1. Well known for some bad quality or deed.
                                                                                                            2. Wicked; abominable: "infamous misconduct".
                                                                                                            Polyamory ldo.

Comment

Easyjet do flights to the Dam from belfast, around 50-90 each way IIRC, worth checking out
                                                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

It mentions Moldor and Gollom
                                                                                                                And you had to ask!?

Get back behind the bar rummy.

Comment

Anybody know anything about this Alvarez guy Arsenal are supposed to be signing?

Comment

Anybody know anything about this Alvarez guy Arsenal are supposed to be signing?
                                                                                                                    Video about Ricardo "ricky" Alvarez, Velez Sarfield's 23 year old left winger/ attacking midfielder. About his nickname, there is a singer in Argentina calle...

Champion Torneo Clausura 2011 ArgentinaEquipo / Team : Velez Sarfield (Arg)Trayectoria / Career: Velez Sarfield Formacion y Primera / Youth and First TeamPos...

Comment

Cliffs?

Comment

I never played a game of poker in my life but I was told this place was good craic, so don't let me down lads.

Comment

Originally posted by flahavaj View Post
                                                                                                                          I never played a game of poker in my life but I was told this place was good craic, so don't let me down lads.
                                                                                                                          Read the stuff about Michelle stealing the cat - there's something like that every week

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X