This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flahavaj View Post
    I never played a game of poker in my life but I was told this place was good craic, so don't let me down lads.
    Very welcome sir. The more (sound) Deise the better imo.

Going to the minor match tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      Not interested fatso. Go stalk someone else . ON IGNORE. Please return the favour
      I couldn't put you on ignore William, sure your so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Read the stuff about Michelle stealing the cat - there's something like that every week
        start here

Comment

I'm off out for the night, good luck lads - catch you in Howl later Danny

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            It's probably wrong of me, but I thanked it the second time I read it

Comment

Hey Michelle, come back, I know you're lurking.

You're a home wrecking petophile but I love ya
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Speaking of this - where the fuck is The Rigger!?
                He's away on important wolfpack business.

Comment

I'm off out for the night, good luck lads - catch you in Howl later Danny
                  Not a chance, hell hole of a place!

Good hunting sir
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ship a #catgate retweet from Rosanna Davidson !!

Comment

Does anybody know anything about these vegetable / wheat grass powder things?

I eat practically no veggies because I don't like them. Consequently I'm pretty sure I'm deficient in, um, stuff. In fact my diet is bound to be deficient in lots of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It's not that I eat a lot of crap, it's that I eat a narrow range of things for various reasons.

Anyhoos, somebody who also eats little veg told me during the week that he uses a green powder veggie / wheatgrass and he has found that it has given him a lot more energy. I bought a wheatgrass one yesterday. But does anyone know if these veggie powders or wheatgrass powders are actually any good?

Google has sooo many pages of basically product info by manufacturers and merchants that I'm struggling to find any proper info on their value.

So if anyone happens to know (not guessing mind, I can do that ) please do say.

Comment

Cliffs?
                        Seems to be technically decent, pops up everywhere in the final third. Tall and not going to be shoved off the ball easily. Potentially a decent signing but can't say much until he gets into PL games. Hard to judge any player off a best of highlight video on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          The Chopper runs Terribad at props.
                          I don't run that bad - you just run that like God

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                            Ship a #catgate retweet from Rosanna Davidson !!
                            That should get the ball rolling nicely now. The effort you've gone to to ruin MSN is awesome.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              Very welcome sir. The more (sound) Deise the better imo.

Going to the minor match tomorrow night?
                              Cheers Kev. Alas I'm exiled from Waterford up here in Dublin so I won't make it. Will be awaiting the result with great interest though, its great to see us making strides at underage level. Keep an eye out for Jamie Barron in the corner, I'm good friends with his cousin and he's very highly rated indeed.

Comment

Ugh another Waterford head, we have enough of them already imo.
                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  That should get the ball rolling nicely now. The effort you've gone to to ruin MSN is awesome.
                                  Corbett is single handedly destroying MSN.

#funny man

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    Ah I dont want to ruin the SatNav I am only doing it for a bit of entertainment.

I doubt she will be back here tbh though

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                      Corbett is single handedly destroying MSN.

#funny man
                                      pm me twitter names, I want in. And it won't be pretty either.
                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Anyone for FIFA on the xbox? Gamertag: coillcam

Comment

I've never used Twitter and don't plan on starting

Cliffs on Megatron v the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                            Ugh another Manc head, we have enough of them already imo.

FYP. Sort it out Dom.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              If you had to be infamous, what would it be for?

in·fa·mous/ˈinfəməs/Adjective
                                              1. Well known for some bad quality or deed.
                                              2. Wicked; abominable: "infamous misconduct".
                                              stealing cats!

or this: http://www.businessinsider.com/boy-g...scandal-2011-4

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Yeah Twitter just never caught my interest.
                                                I have an account that I use for poker news, but bar that I don't get it.

Comment

latest tweet re #catgate is the best

"Sorry, but why the fuck does the world need #catgate to trend? It's not a fucking "cat abuse ring" - just one seemingly idiotic person..."

Momentum is building I feel.
                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                    Ugh another Waterford head, we have enough of them already imo.
                                                    Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                    FYP. Sort it out Dom.
                                                    winning combination

Comment

Found this in Sweeney's on Botanic Rd. Best beer going.

Comment

That awkward moment when the camera focus' on Brian Moore in the crowd on centre court and he's tearing the crotch off himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                          FYP. Sort it out Dom.
                                                          Heh, so which one are you? SOTS?

Comment

Heh, so which one are you? SOTS?

lol, doubt he'd last very long here. Very tempting to lie here but it's Chucky the tree.

Comment

I'm guessing you all obv know each other from the boards soccer forum so

Comment

I never played a game of poker in my life but I was told this place was good craic, so don't let me down lads.
                                                                Bienvenue.
                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

I eat practically no veggies because I don't like them. Consequently I'm pretty sure I'm deficient in, um, stuff. In fact my diet is bound to be deficient in lots of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. It's not that I eat a lot of crap, it's that I eat a narrow range of things for various reasons.

Anyhoos, somebody who also eats little veg told me during the week that he uses a green powder veggie / wheatgrass and he has found that it has given him a lot more energy. I bought a wheatgrass one yesterday. But does anyone know if these veggie powders or wheatgrass powders are actually any good?

Google has sooo many pages of basically product info by manufacturers and merchants that I'm struggling to find any proper info on their value.

I'm kinda in the same boat,,,very fussy when it comes to food, pm me if you find anything out
                                                                  Last edited by TheImprover; 24-06-11, 20:23.

Comment

2 more sleeps til vegas

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                                      2 more sleeps til vegas
                                                                      Just back from Vegas and have not slept in 30+ hours now.

Cliffs on the last while. Live game till now really please.

Comment

Andy Murray is a massive wanker.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Nice from Murray

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

msn found a frog in garden, drove it elsewhere and released it. this obviously brought her some sort of sick thrill, as she escalated to a cat yesterday, catnabbing it and abandoning it elsewhere.

we're about two weeks away from missing children reports in Portlaoise IMO
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

im so excited now!! weeeeeeee emm cliffs,
                                                                              1.michelle pretended she stole the neighbours cat but she actually didnt cos i saw him 2day

2. people abused her about parenting.

3. i had ipb sex with the situation when he sent me hot pics

4.Ciaran now rules the interweb

5.something about cheap flights to amsterdamn to save on hooker money

then i came to work and missed the rest

Comment

2 more sleeps til vegas
                                                                                Will you be doing twitter updates from there?

Comment

local cat hears that MSN has no problem with "dogs" and tries anything to save itself

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Wow, just caught up with all the posts today. Madness

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrITbn8vy4Y

I giggle a lot everytime during this
                                                                                    Ridiculously stupid but I always laugh!

Comment

So just the usual IPB BBV stuff

It's fucking hot in Vegas by the way. Poker is easy there. Everyone thinks I had an English accent. The Rio cocktails waitress's are the hotest by far. Slots might as well be shiny buckets where stupid people (me) dump their money. Homeless people sitting outside multi-billion dollar hotels is a sad juxtaposition. My impacted wisdom tooth is now falling apart for some strange reason. Americans are really really fat. Asian girls are hot. Daniel Negreanu is ultra skinny in real life. Steel Panther rocks hard. Penn and Teller are cool as fuck.

I could go on but as I said earlier I'm awake 30+ hours and I'm afraid most of what I'm saying wont make sense.

Comment

Ok guys, I think we have all had our fun slagging off Michelle.

What she posted wasn't a great idea and I am pretty sure she is mortified right now. She wont come back here if you don't let up on all the jibes etc.

And just on the topic of cats v dogs

I think cats are WAY smarter than dogs. Dogs are dumb loving creatures and cats are sly intelligent ones.

Please?

We all had great craic with her at the Barry's night. Can you really say that you dislike someone over a post? It's only the internet ffs.

get over it!

/topic

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

In Avoca a couple of months ago there was a guy promoting Wheatgrass 'shots', he was sticking huge lumps of Wheatgrass through a juicer and handing it to people in shot glasses. It was surprisingly tasty, he said he lives on it, has one every morning and drinks it regularly throughout the day and he looked uber healthy.

I knocked one back then went out and had a smoke.

Comment

2 more sleeps til vegas
                                                                                            Take some speed

Comment

Oh and accusing anyone here about bad parenting is just fucking wrong. What the fuck has a cat story got to do with her ability to parent.

I think those who said that should apologise. I would fuck this forum into the bin if you ever said that about me and would never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Ok guys, I think we have all had our fun slagging off Michelle.

What she posted wasn't a great idea and I am pretty sure she is mortified right now. She wont come back here if you don't let up on all the jibes etc.

And just on the topic of cats v dogs

I think cats are WAY smarter than dogs. Dogs are dumb loving creatures and cats are sly intelligent ones.

Please?

We all had great craic with her at the Barry's night. Can you really say that you dislike someone over a post? It's only the internet ffs.

get over it!

/topic
                                                                                                Cool, who will we pick on now?

Comment

So just the usual IPB BBV stuff

It's fucking hot in Vegas by the way. Poker is easy there. Everyone thinks I had an English accent. The Rio cocktails waitress's are the hotest by far. Slots might as well be shiny buckets where stupid people (me) dump their money. Homeless people sitting outside multi-billion dollar hotels is a sad juxtaposition. My impacted wisdom tooth is now falling apart for some strange reason. Americans are really really fat. Asian girls are hot. Daniel Negreanu is ultra skinny in real life. Steel Panther rocks hard. Penn and Teller are cool as fuck.

I could go on but as I said earlier I'm awake 30+ hours and I'm afraid most of what I'm saying wont make sense.
                                                                                                  Pretty epic TR tbf, wp

Comment

The Hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Take some speed
                                                                                                      Then it will feel like one day!

Comment

U2 @ Glastonbury starting now on BBC2/BBCHD

Comment

/topic
                                                                                                          I think you mean <topic>. It was dead, now it's back with a vengeance.
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Not long now til Rosie Davison sues you for embarrassing her in public...
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Twitter is the future.

I defeated the internet tonight but it will be back and I'll be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                I think you mean <topic>. It was dead, now it's back with a vengeance.
                                                                                                                Well it has been mentioned a LOT in the last page. Maybe we should all just let the topic die.

I have not been around all day to say my piece, this real life work shit got in the way!

Comment

@Deadparrot

I got that sorted. Went out there and got the machine up and running. Checked the machine was running ok and it showed no reason while it crashed.

Got sage sorted and the place all up and running and I came home with a few quid in my pocket!

Thanks for letting me chat my thought process through. I told them to lock away the backup of the data after I sorted it. So all good again.

Phew!

Comment

Was planning poker for tonight, instead in At a lolbad fawlty towers theme night, two hours in and we just had soup. Got a dinger of a headache though. Someone please kill me now.
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      Was planning poker for tonight, instead in At a lolbad fawlty towers theme night, two hours in and we just had soup. Got a dinger of a headache though. Someone please kill me now.
                                                                                                                      What else were you expecting? Seems pretty authentic to me

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                        U2 @ Glastonbury starting now on BBC2/BBCHD
                                                                                                                        Zane Lowe tilts me.
                                                                                                                        So does Jo Whiley
                                                                                                                        And Edith Bowman (havent seen her pop up yet)

Lauren Laverne can do no wrong though. Hoooooooooooooootttt

Comment

The Hurricane
                                                                                                                          No he is currently involved in a fued with Solks

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                          Not long now til Rosie Davison sues you for embarrassing her in public...
                                                                                                                          There are pics of her with the Semibluff and the Multiplier floating round facebook #catgate pales in comparison

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X