• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go fuck yourself is an appropriate mod response I see

Comment

fitzy > super mario

Comment

Ohhh i can just feel the love...
        Seriously some people on this really need to take life a day at a time, it's great to be alive and healthy, get out from that computer ur on 24/7, go shopping, go for a drink, go for a walk, meet some friends, ANYTHING that releases all that tension built up inside!!!
        HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

Comment

SN for PP so I can rail

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy2010 View Post
            Ahhh another "He-man" has surfaced from under a miserable rock he crawled from... Im on stars and PP now if ya wanna play heads up???

Put ur €€€ where ur mouth is????
            After seeing how you played last weekend, anyone would be mad to turn this offer down.
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
              After seeing how you played last weekend, anyone would be mad to turn this offer down.
              Believe it or not when I want to be I can be quite good in MTT's.... Generally stay away from cash but would be enticed into a battle for an hour or 2 with yer man mickste because of his smartness!

Comment

Originally posted by mickste View Post
                I'll give you 6 hours before you're in the staking thread, masquerading as a big player but secretly begging for any stake that is available , lying about hands and finishing your sentences with the word lad ,you horrible creature
                For a second I thought you were referring to Cat. You post came right after hers.

Maybe I'm the stupid one

Comment

Hey Hurricane do u know that SICKPUPPY lad?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    lol a HU4Rollz...been a while...
                    back in the day, it was 'heads up for houses'

I miss the Tiger
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hey Hurricane do u know that SICKPUPPY lad?
                      Just to be clear, while I am myself having a disagreement with SickPuppy it doesn't mean that I am on your side or have any intention of ganging up on him thus I would appreciate being left out of it thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasher View Post
                        Sure...

We were able to do it all for €785 a head. Our flights were with Norwegian and they were about €275 each. I booked these last November and we live in Copenhagen so that may affect the cost if you are coming from Dublin. Having said that both SAS and Norwegian fly from Dublin to Oslo and onwards to Tromso so you should be able to get a decent price.
                        Fwiw it cost me €15 to fly with ryanair from Dublin to Oslo last summer. Great TR, Norwegian people are lovely looking forward to them coming over for JP's event.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I miss the Tiger
                          I lost my conservatory and spare jacuzzi when I first posted on boards.

Comment

I miss the Tiger
                            Soon enough, 'heads up for houses' will be so debased that 'HU4Rollz' will be where it's at, both from a financial standpoint and for bragging rights; maybe NAMA can give away a few thousand 3-bed houses in ghost estates in Longford, Leitrim and Cavan and we'll all end up flipping for them! 'Swap ya two premium apartments in Carrick-on-Shannon for an iPad 2?'

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                              Soon enough, 'heads up for houses' will be so debased that 'HU4Rollz' will be where it's at, both from a financial standpoint and for bragging rights; maybe NAMA can give away a few thousand 3-bed houses in ghost estates in Longford, Leitrim and Cavan and we'll all end up flipping for them! 'Swap ya two premium apartments in Carrick-on-Shannon for an iPad 2?'
                              heh, with the various property tax measures that's almost certainly a -EV proposition

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
                                Just to be clear, while I am myself having a disagreement with SickPuppy it doesn't mean that I am on your side or have any intention of ganging up on him thus I would appreciate being left out of it thanks.
                                I just asked a "SIMPLE QUESTION" ..... If you know him or not????

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  Defo agree with that...

Comment

i know him and will give you all known former injuries for a steak,

SPOILER
                                    not a buy in, the meat, im hungry

Comment

And I am declining to answer as its irrelevant to you whether I do or not. I also suspect you looking for an answer like 'he is a clown IRL' or similar.

Therefore my retort is 'No Comment'

Comment

Property managers representing my landlord just got in touch to ask if i wanted to renew my lease which expires in March. I said yes to which they responded that the average rent for the area has increased to €1250pm. They went on to say that they would be willing to meet me half way (i currently pay €1050). I responded with silence. Once i gathered myself i told them that i wont be paying a penny of an increase. Waiting on the call back.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                          i know him and will give you all known former injuries for a steak,

SPOILER
                                          not a buy in, the meat, im hungry
                                          Don't ever try to be a comedian, you'd FAIL miserably...

Comment

And I am declining to answer as its irrelevant to you whether I do or not. I also suspect you looking for an answer like 'he is a clown IRL' or similar.

Therefore my retort is 'No Comment'
                                            Ok fair enough...

Comment

You had three days stewing in your own filth and this is the best you could come up with. I'm disapointed. A fat darts fan who drives a taxi.

I think that proved my point. Your clearly a bit slow. Your posts prove it, you can't take a bit of slagging without threatening physical violence. Your like a caveman.

I am your intellectual superior. Not close. Your a big mouthed partly illiterate goon, who likes to run people down based on things you know nothing about.

And just to help

SPOILER

Intellectual: 1 a : of or relating to the intellect or its use b : developed or chiefly guided by the intellect rather than by emotion or experience : rational c : requiring use of the intellect <intellectual games>
                                              2 a : given to study, reflection, and speculation b : engaged in activity requiring the creative use of the intellect <intellectual playwrights>

SPOILER

Superior:
                                              1. Higher than another in rank, station, or authority: a superior officer.
                                              2. Of a higher nature or kind.
                                              3. Of great value or excellence; extraordinary.
                                              4. Greater in number or amount than another: an army defeated by superior numbers of enemy troops.
                                              5. Affecting an attitude of disdain or conceit; haughty and supercilious.

SPOILER

Illiterate: 1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write <an illiterate population>
                                              2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature <an illiterate magazine> b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing
                                              3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge <musically illiterate>
                                              You have the hump Dick or is it Richard? one day you were bragging about having loads of money or a balla lifestyle.

I pointed out you drove a taxi for a living not very balla to be fair.

You seem to have taken this very much to heart, and have been offended.
                                              And id a 3 day ban do you think i was using all my time to come up with a cunning response to your silly sentences.

I have only ever been decent to you helped you with a money transfer.

And with regards to threats of physical violence all i have ever asked is for people to say what they say online to my face.
                                              Shock horror it has never happened.

You can write what you want try and goad my good self into a daft reply its not going to happen good day.

Comment

Welcome back SICKPUPPY, there's never a dull day when your around...
                                                How was your 3 days in the doldrums??
                                                Mine were class, we should have met for a few drinks, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                  You have the hump Dick or is it Richard? one day you were bragging about having loads of money or a balla lifestyle.

I pointed out you drove a taxi for a living not very balla to be fair.

You seem to have taken this very much to heart, and have been offended.
                                                  And id a 3 day ban do you think i was using all my time to come up with a cunning response to your silly sentences.

I have only ever been decent to you helped you with a money transfer.

And with regards to threats of physical violence all i have ever asked is for people to say what they say online to my face.
                                                  Shock horror it has never happened.

You can write what you want try and goad my good self into a daft reply its not going to happen good day.
                                                  Its Richard.

And I don't ever remember claiming to be balla. My life is good, I have everything I want and/or need.

I drive a taxi because I enjoy it. I like the job. It's my fathers company so I drive if or when I choose. I'm very contented.

And I have no problem saying anything to your face. Im sure you know who I am so I don't hide.

The problem I have is your needless belittling of people and your nonsense. Grow up, some people around are not well off or 'balla' as you out it and you seem to like to make fun of such circumstances.

Grow up imo.

(if any of the above is difficult to understand, please let me know and I will post some more stuff from the dictionary)

Comment

Nice payday for james aikenhead last night in the sunday million
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Id like play you HU if you like fitzy2010, on ipoker, do i have to insult you first?

Comment

I have just been catching up with the last few pages, SickPuppy & Fitzy you are both only back after a ban and you two are starting up once more, please cut out the swiping and snide remarks to each other.

If it continues from both I will just ban you all for longer this time, also Richie just chill and relax no need to be goading people.

Let this be the 1 and only warning so let everybody else go their own way and chill out.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Don't ever try to be a comedian, you'd FAIL miserably...
                                                          Hey man, that hurt i mean fail is bad enough but Capital letters = not cool lad, not cool

Comment

@cat, I had the same problem a few months back as I also wanted to save loads of pics to the computer and I found an easier way to do it, but I cant find the one I used.

You could try this one though!

Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Stag night in Las Vegas booked.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                  That looks sweet for that money, 90 mins less in the car every day would be nice and take care of any price difference.
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                    Id like play you HU if you like fitzy2010, on ipoker, do i have to insult you first?
                                                                    Listen can I just make this clear, I'm not on this forum to abuse/insult anyone and if I have its been in retaliation!
                                                                    I'm on this forum because of my love of poker so from now on will not be engaging in any form of erratic behaviour!
                                                                    And in response to your question Kenny, your grand I dont want to play you h/u...

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      I have just been catching up with the last few pages, SickPuppy & Fitzy you are both only back after a ban and you two are starting up once more, please cut out the swiping and snide remarks to each other.

If it continues from both I will just ban you all for longer this time, also Richie just chill and relax no need to be goading people.

Let this be the 1 and only warning so let everybody else go their own way and chill out.
                                                                      yo Tyler

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Fair enough, point taken on board

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                          Hey man, that hurt i mean fail is bad enough but Capital letters = not cool lad, not cool
                                                                          LOL you made me smile there so maybe just maybe your right, that "FAIL" shouldnt be in capitals, maybe you do have potential....

Comment

BBV in bits.

Comment

GTFO you jumped up little tin cop

Comment

Maybe i can sort it out with a good old fashioned bad beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                  That looks sweet for that money, 90 mins less in the car every day would be nice and take care of any price difference.
                                                                                  Balbriggan would be rough enough for a soft culchie though

Comment

off to an interview. one time BBV!
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Forum is gone to the dogs with all the absolute droolers and degenerates having a go at each other, there are about twenty regular posters who I now try and skim over without reading. Just ban Mick and fitzy indefinitely.

Maybe a system should be brought in that if your banned you have to produce proof of 8 hours community service before you are allowed back, pics of the pair of them cleaning public jacks sounds about the right sort of punishment for forcing me to read their idiotic, slightly above mentally disabled iq level posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                        Forum is gone to the dogs with all the absolute droolers and degenerates having a go at each other, there are about twenty regular posters who I now try and skim over without reading. Just ban Mick and fitzy indefinitely.

Maybe a system should be brought in that if your banned you have to produce proof of 8 hours community service before you are allowed back, pics of the pair of them cleaning public jacks sounds about the right sort of punishment for forcing me to read their idiotic, slightly above mentally disabled iq level posts.
                                                                                        A bit OTT there now aren't ya MrPillowTalk... Why can't everybody just get on???

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                          @cat, I had the same problem a few months back as I also wanted to save loads of pics to the computer and I found an easier way to do it, but I cant find the one I used.

You could try this one though!

http://download.cnet.com/Facebook-Ph...-10748009.html
                                                                                          Cheers Michelle but just finished.
                                                                                          Was copying wedding photos my sister had on her Facebook. Need to upload them to Picasa anyway so I can add them as a slideshow to my blog.
                                                                                          Post has been written ages & I hadn't published it until the photos were added
                                                                                          .
                                                                                          . .

Comment

Balbriggan would be rough enough for a soft culchie though
                                                                                            Hey! Enough of that!
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Nice payday for james aikenhead last night in the sunday million
                                                                                              Where did he finish , how much did he get?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                                                                                                Where did he finish , how much did he get?
                                                                                                He won it over 200 k!!!

Your latest PokerStars Blog, online Tournament Poker Series, Live Events from PSPC to EPT. Including Team Pro strategy advice and interviews.
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Wow what a result...

Comment

A bit OTT there now aren't ya MrPillowTalk... Why can't everybody just get on???
                                                                                                    If you're only on this site to scrounge for stakes, lie about bad play, post nonsense, and rile up other posters you're not going to last here very long.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                      Laces out!
                                                                                                      We know where Cundiff is going...

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        Fitzy2010 in bits.
                                                                                                        Smidereeeeeeens
                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                          If you're only on this site to scrounge for stakes, lie about bad play, post nonsense, and rile up other posters you're not going to last here very long.
                                                                                                          Thats most definatly NOT why I'm here.... seriously!!

Comment

Interesting to see so many people sure that they are not one of 'the twenty' that they have the confidence to thank MrPTs post.
                                                                                                            There are only about 50 regs you know.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post

Think this is slightly not totally unfair on myself.
                                                                                                              I do post some advice on hands on rugby threads on travel living abroad etc.
                                                                                                              Not just drool of course being a public forum your entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                Interesting to see so many people sure that they are not one of 'the twenty' that they have the confidence to thank MrPTs post.
                                                                                                                There are only about 50 regs you know.
                                                                                                                Yup, and then there's the rest of us who sift through the blithering idiocy that gets spouted on a regular basis

Comment

Have you ever been to Australia Sickpuppy?
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Chooooooooo Chooooooooooooo
                                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Thank fuck, I'm a good informative contributer to the forum
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                                        Chooooooooo Chooooooooooooo
                                                                                                                        Loooooool
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                          Have you ever been to Australia Sickpuppy?
                                                                                                                          Indeed i have

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X