Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played a stormer Tony patience of a saint. Remember you helping me set up the hand replayer thing for the cards visible tourny, think I nearly broke you on that occassion but still didnt snap!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Ladies and Gents of the BBV

I’m going to be taking a step back from IPB for a while and not going to spending as much time on here as I used to. It’s always the first thing I checked in the morning and the last thing I check at night but with planning for the wedding, a couple of projects I’ve undertaken taking up time and one or two more important things on my mind, IPB has to take a back seat. I’m stepping down as mod and will just browse and post occasionally for a while. At least SHD won’t have to look over his shoulder at me in the thanks race now I just need MrsF to give up Café World now and we’re laughing!

Thanks for the support and help from everyone over the last while and i’ll still be knocking around a bit, but not in a mod capacity so good luck to all the lads

Tony
      Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
        storage wars.. anyone else liking this show? i like the intro music too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1N1G2Chyb4
        Only read this the other day "It seems like every other reality show is some kind of war. “Storage Wars.” “Whale Wars.” “Cupcake Wars.” “Wedding Cake Wars.” The only war seems to be the one against irony. If TV networks named movies, The Social Network would have been called Friendship Wars."

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
        Sadly, the vast majority of plebs in this country would rather watch back to back mind numbing, soul destroying, utterly depressing, unoriginal and totally predictive episodes of 'CSI lets pick a random town in America'

I’m going to be taking a step back from IPB for a while and not going to spending as much time on here as I used to. It’s always the first thing I checked in the morning and the last thing I check at night but with planning for the wedding, a couple of projects I’ve undertaken taking up time and one or two more important things on my mind, IPB has to take a back seat. I’m stepping down as mod and will just browse and post occasionally for a while. At least SHD won’t have to look over his shoulder at me in the thanks race now I just need MrsF to give up Café World now and we’re laughing!

Thanks for the support and help from everyone over the last while and i’ll still be knocking around a bit, but not in a mod capacity so good luck to all the lads

Tony
        Like a boss Tony fair dues for everything you done and good luck with what you need to do
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          the pokerstove in my head malfunctioned

(obv. I gambooled, turn was the 4c and I lost the hand)
          so am i led to believe one of the other fishes filled a SF?

sucks mega balls man, but if it happened to a poor man he would probably be floating in the lifey now.
          good to see you on here today to tell us about it

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Thar lads can't possibly pass up this opportunity to make me a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
              Thar lads can't possibly pass up this opportunity to make me a mod.
              would've thought CHD was a lock for this

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

EPT angle shoot.

Feel free to share this with whoever. Nobody wants people like this in the game.

Comment

Tony

Where is my WW fix going to come from?

GL with all the stuff you have going on hope it all comes good for you.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You'll never be forgotten Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                      You'll never be forgotten Tommy.
                      Tony who?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

On a vaguely related note I've always considered Enda a bit of a wimp. but his hard talking anti-Vatican speech today was brilliant. My respect for him has jumped up.
                        http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0720/cloyne1.html
                        That was some speech, fair play to him I didn't really think he had that in him.
                        I was surprised and pleased to hear over night that the BBC World Service had it as the lead story on their news bulletins.

I suppose with all the economic problems he is open to a charge of distracting attention from bigger problems but that would be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post

LMAO. This is hilarious. The dope who called needs a lobotomy, he got all the 'information' he needed to fold. No doubt people will just call yer man a scumbag etc but if you want to tilt everyone at the table, what better way to do it.
                          The clip should be called 'worst call ever'

Raoul 111 a silly question on yer poker hand. You got the flop you wanted and the donk bet you wanted. SHIP.

FD, when is the wedding planned for?

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                            To be fair its actually probably a bit closer than im making it out but yeah, ship ship.

Doesn't matter that you lost, the only thing better than gambling and winning is gambling and losing.
                            I hear ya

villain 1 had 6c3c and insisted on getting high fives all round
                            villain 2 had As7s

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Tony
                              Tony, just to let you know that I WONT be giving up cafe world

On another note. I recently started my own business and poker has had to take a back seat as I can not do both at the same time. I am sad to see Tony step down but delighted he will have more time to help with the kids while I work at building the business up.

I hope the ww games wont be forgotten as I plan to still play them, maybe Tony will still be able to mod these for our enjoyment as he wont have to trawl through the posts making sure everything going ok.

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                              LMAO. This is hilarious. The dope who called needs a lobotomy, he got all the 'information' he needed to fold. No doubt people will just call yer man a scumbag etc but if you want to tilt everyone at the table, what better way to do it.
                              The clip should be called 'worst call ever'

Raoul 111 a silly question on yer poker hand. You got the flop you wanted and the donk bet you wanted. SHIP.

FD, when is the wedding planned for?
                              We are getting married next Sept 15th.

With it being in Letterkenny and our families not close at all we need extra time for getting all things organised earlier than normal as people are travelling for it. Going to be trying to secure hotel deals locally etc. looking forward to it all but said we would get this holiday out the way first then attack the plans!

Comment

I just need MrsF to give up Café World now and we’re laughing!
                                Mad Max got your back dude

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Tony
                                  Clearly just a desparate ploy to get back ahead of SHD WP
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                    Don't dis Cork like that MSN I've lived here all my life and haven't seen it all.PM me and I'll save you €50 on Fota.
                                    Cork is a wonderful county contrary to what people may tell you.
                                    Fota is a fantastic spot btw.
                                    deffo wasnt dissing cork, that part of the country ie:cork/Kerry is IMO the best part of ireland, what i am saying is that in these modern times its unbelievable that we dont have something like Lego land or alton towers.

there isnt anything to do with kids only fota and dublin zoo, its madness!!
                                    we are planning to stay one night in the Best Western and head on over to my dad who lives in Tralee, i would love to do something on the way to break the journey.

PM deffo coming your way as any savings would be greatly appreciated as working on a budget! so thanks for that!

Tony
                                    awww ill miss you, one of my favourite mods apart from danny of course
                                    dont go getting her pregnant now with all that spare time on your hands, or there will be no wedding
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Could be a decent read

Paul Lake

Comment

@MrsF Not that its any of mine but what business did you start up?
                                        Last edited by Megatron; 21-07-11, 10:21.

Comment

@MrsF what business did you start up?
                                          The mind your own type

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                            The mind your own type
                                            FMP

Comment

@ MSN, you could always go to www.trabolgan.com for the day swimming pool, tons of activities for the kid etc etc

Comment

@MrsF Not that its any of mine but what business did you start up?
                                                PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                  if anyone has some quality mindbleach for sale could they pls pm me. top prices paid
                                                  Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.comHappy Mother's Day!Originally aired May 9, 2009Footage courtesy of NB...
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                    TaytoPark in Navan is supposed to be surprisingly good, definitely for the younger kids anyway. http://www.taytocrisps.ie/park/

Comment

God be with the days I used to work in Mosney! I used to work in the amusement park and then on the pedalo swans in the lake. Paid fuck all money but I absolutely loved every minute I worked there (other than the time a few of us were attacked by a fella who'd caught his gf riding a red coat and charged at us with a carving knife when we tried to calm him down).

More innocent times...

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        TaytoPark in Navan is supposed to be surprisingly good, definitely for the younger kids anyway. http://www.taytocrisps.ie/park/
                                                        ooh that looks lovely, never heard of it. deffo going to go up there for a day trip one of the days! thanks
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

[QUOTE=michelle SatNav;368572]
                                                          we are planning to stay one night in the Best Western and head on over to my dad who lives in Tralee, i would love to do something on the way to break the journey.

stop for a piss imo

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            I'm bringing my guitar with me to a stags this weekend in Kilkenny for residents bar shenanigans.

Can anyone recommend a few tunes to learn, I only know five or six and my mind has gone blank can't think of any.

I'm only playing a year so nothing toooo difficult
                                                            HeyDay Mic Christopher
                                                            July Mundy
                                                            Danny Farrell The Dubliners
                                                            All good singalongs and fairly easy

pocahontas Neil Young cause it's awesome
                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

cash money you get drunk, whip out the guitar and the staff tell you you can't play it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                Tony, just to let you know that I WONT be giving up cafe world

On another note. I recently started my own business and poker has had to take a back seat as I can not do both at the same time. I am sad to see Tony step down but delighted he will have more time to help with the kids while I work at building the business up.

I hope the ww games wont be forgotten as I plan to still play them, maybe Tony will still be able to mod these for our enjoyment as he wont have to trawl through the posts making sure everything going ok.

We are getting married next Sept 15th.

With it being in Letterkenny and our families not close at all we need extra time for getting all things organised earlier than normal as people are travelling for it. Going to be trying to secure hotel deals locally etc. looking forward to it all but said we would get this holiday out the way first then attack the plans!
                                                                Cool, congrats. Good luck with your business and wedding. My Sis-in-Law has a Bridal boutigue. She is doing a fair in
                                                                Barberstown Castle this Sunday from 12.00 I'm sure like most wimmin you bought your attire well in advance but just in case.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                  I'm all for getting trollied and having a laugh, but 3 am is lockdown time for me no matter what! You're hardly older than me are? (32)
                                                                  I seem to have that in reverse.
                                                                  3am is ramp up time
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                    bit comet seems to be after making itself the nut download programme on the wifes laptop.
                                                                    how do i stop it.
                                                                    iam trying to put pokerstars on her laptop but it keeps going to bit comet and its taking an age
                                                                    unintall bitcomet it's a resource hog.
                                                                    as for stopping it
                                                                    In BitComet at (Ctrl+P)>Integration untick the option "Capture file download for the following file types" and press OK.

Comment

Cool, congrats. Good luck with your business and wedding. My Sis-in-Law has a Bridal boutigue. She is doing a fair in
                                                                      Barberstown Castle this Sunday from 12.00 I'm sure like most wimmin you bought your attire well in advance but just in case.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.ph...12135662215199
                                                                      Thanks Willie, time he made an honest woman of me

Thats a pity it is this Sunday. We are still away on holidays and not back into Dublin till Tuesday. I have booked my own dress but have the rest to still do so will bear in mind. Pass me on the details of the shop though as I can visit while Tony plays the pokers at Clontarf

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        I seem to have that in reverse.
                                                                        3am is ramp up time
                                                                        I did enough of that back in the day. I just don't see the point in staying up til 8 in morning, wasting the whole of the next day and then being out of sync for ages #oulwan.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                            I did enough of that back in the day. I just don't see the point in staying up til 8 in morning, wasting the whole of the next day and then being out of sync for ages #oulwan.

Wow you are great craic altogether

Comment

Werewolf 26 plain and simple: sign up thread in Community games.

Comment

ive been to the 1st few recording of that show in Dinlge then over to benners for the night. That song American townland was on the best CD of that show every track was excellent, Limerick town by JohnHegarty my fav, also great stuff including a banjo assisted version of Dempseys party on. When Horslips played the other half sang stor mo croi in the residence bar with them accompanied by an pipe player from the blaskets, epic night of drinking and music. I don't think the benners let you stay all night now unless you are a resident.

Hegartys Limerick town below, if you can find the version minus hansard please post
                                                                                great song, methinks ickky and Oleras will like

LOL, great minds EMMET, just posted the same song, we must have the same CD
                                                                                I had that CD but lost it.
                                                                                It was fucking ace. The banjo assisted party on was one of my all time fave tracks. A good mate of mine is an animal on the banjo (seriously) and I'm dying to get him to listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                  Meh...after 15 years getting plastered and waking up in a mess has lost its appeal tbh.

Comment

Beat: Have Lung Infection :*(

By the way some people who didn't see the notorious angle shoot in the EPT Madrid You Can watch it here

at 37:30 The Hand Starts

Comment

Tony
                                                                                      Balls, does that mean we have to work harder?
                                                                                      Fair play Tony. Hardest working Mod in the fooking world.

Comment

I think it means you have to work

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          I think it means you have to work
                                                                                          I was a glamour signing

Comment

Hmmm wonder whose to blame for this. #catgate

http://www.independent.ie/national-n...0-2827381.html
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I was a glamour signing
                                                                                              Trophy Mod.

Comment

Thanks Willie, time he made an honest woman of me

Thats a pity it is this Sunday. We are still away on holidays and not back into Dublin till Tuesday. I have booked my own dress but have the rest to still do so will bear in mind. Pass me on the details of the shop though as I can visit while Tony plays the pokers at Clontarf

Comment

I had that CD but lost it.
                                                                                                  It was fucking ace. The banjo assisted party on was one of my all time fave tracks. A good mate of mine is an animal on the banjo (seriously) and I'm dying to get him to listen to it.
                                                                                                  PM me your address and I'll burn one for you (although I may have a 2nd copy)

Comment

Link doesn't work Willie.

Comment

Link doesn't work Willie.
                                                                                                      it does for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                        Gutted for Venezuela, Paraguay were so bad, into the final of Copa America without winning a game and not even a shot on target in the quarters.
                                                                                                        Paraguay FTW

[NSFW="NSFW"]

[/NSFW]
                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by billstraightener View Post
                                                                                                          Beat: Have Lung Infection :*(
                                                                                                          Welcome to the club, thats you me and as far as I can see about 10% of the population

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                            Paraguay FTW

[NSFW="NSFW"]

[/NSFW]
                                                                                                            Was that at the last world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                                              Don't dis Cork like that MSN I've lived here all my life and haven't seen it all.PM me and I'll save you €50 on Fota.
                                                                                                              Cork is a wonderful county contrary to what people may tell you.
                                                                                                              Fota is a fantastic spot btw.
                                                                                                              LOL Cork!

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                              deffo wasnt dissing cork, that part of the country ie:cork/Kerry is IMO the best part of ireland, what i am saying is that in these modern times its unbelievable that we dont have something like Lego land or alton towers.

PM deffo coming your way as any savings would be greatly appreciated as working on a budget! so thanks for that!

awww ill miss you, one of my favourite mods apart from danny of course
                                                                                                              dont go getting her pregnant now with all that spare time on your hands, or there will be no wedding
                                                                                                              Cheers

I use to think that there was fuck all for me to do around Ireland, like when I was in the States I was all for trying to go on trips and see places but I forget that there is a lot of stuff to do here that I should probably do but haven't, loads of scenic stuff, historical places, but kinda put it out of my mind because I am from here, if that makes any sense?

Means we get to ban more people nomore Tony swooping in

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                God be with the days I used to work in Mosney! I used to work in the amusement park and then on the pedalo swans in the lake. Paid fuck all money but I absolutely loved every minute I worked there (other than the time a few of us were attacked by a fella who'd caught his gf riding a red coat and charged at us with a carving knife when we tried to calm him down).

More innocent times...

Mosnia . . . Used to be brilliant fun as kids before the invasion

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                THIS. Whatever about it not being your scene and wanting to avoid the horrendous lack of sleep, but blaming others for such banter is a bit silly i fink. Nothing like a late nights sing a long, every now and then

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                Paraguay FTW

[NSFW="NSFW"]

[/NSFW]
                                                                                                                Oh to be a phone one time!
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                  Was that at the last world cup?
                                                                                                                  It was, check out her Google images safe search off, Larissa Riquelme.

Comment

Shit just got real
                                                                                                                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Anyone seen Bridesmaids? worth a viewing?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        It was, check out her Google images safe search off, Larissa Riquelme.
                                                                                                                        Actually I went back to edit the post and it popped up in the URL with 2010 and larissa riquelme. That's my perving done for the day and back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                                          THIS. Whatever about it not being your scene and wanting to avoid the horrendous lack of sleep, but blaming others for such banter is a bit silly i fink. Nothing like a late nights sing a long, every now and then
                                                                                                                          Oh jaysus let them on by all means, but when said sing song causes said lack of sleep, heads shall roll!

Actually I was at something like that last week and myself and some mates decided f*** this about 11pm and decided we were going to McGowan's and ordering a bottle of Morgan's and a bottle of Coke...drinking the lot in 15 mins and then letting the night take its course. The bastards wouldn't serve us a bottle, so we had to get rounds of triples instead....think it was something sick like 50 euro a round. The results weren't pretty. I ended up doing the thing I usually do when in McGowan's, trying my hand at pole dancing which resulted in me kicking a young one pretty hard in the back, banging my head full force off the wall, and waking up with 5-6 bruises that turned several colours over the course of the week.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 21-07-11, 13:06.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X