Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So zod do you think Bin laden getting killed was an atrocity?

come on can you comapre that to some lunatic shooting loads of people
    or flying an airplane into a building or an indescriminate bombing killing civilains.

Bin laden as the head of a huge terrorist organisation was a legitimate target and the world is a better place without him
    he cheered when 1000s of usa citizens and many otehrs died in sept11 attacks of course a red neck patriotic crowd is going to cheer when hes dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
      America doesn't tend to bomb countries that are full of white christians, unfortunately.
      world war 2 germany?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
        So zod do you think Bin laden getting killed was an atrocity?

come on can you comapre that to some lunatic shooting loads of people
        or flying an airplane into a building or an indescriminate bombing killing civilains.

Bin laden as the head of a huge terrorist organisation was a legitimate target and the world is a better place without him
        he cheered when 1000s of usa citizens and many otehrs died in sept11 attacks of course a red neck patriotic crowd is going to cheer when hes dead
        I think bin Laden getting killed was a legitimate military action.

As for whooping and hollering when atrocities happen, americans tend to prefer schaudenfreude to "death to america" type reactions.

both equally abhorrent, would you agree?

and before you say "yeah, but that's not all americans" when you see a group of people chanting "death to america" on your TV screens the cvamera isn't on the much larger group of people not chanting "death to america".
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Following on from the other day, one of the bands up for the Mercury Music Prize, Metronomy, really good tune

'Nice Town', out now on @ninjatune âž¡ https://Metronomy.lnk.to/nice-townYoSubscribe âž¡ https://found.ee/metronomy-ys Taken from our album 'The English Riviera'...

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            I think bin Laden getting killed was a legitimate military action.

As for whooping and hollering when atrocities happen, americans tend to prefer schaudenfreude to "death to america" type reactions.

both equally abhorrent, would you agree?

and before you say "yeah, but that's not all americans" when you see a group of people chanting "death to america" on your TV screens the cvamera isn't on the much larger group of people not chanting "death to america".
            There was widespread celebrations in the arab world it was not just a few people when the twin towers were downed
            and the fools on facebook are hiding behind a screen not on a camera ask them to say it on a camera?
            to nice a day to be inside

Comment

There was widespread celebrations in the arab world it was not just a few people when the twin towers were downed
              How widespread was it?

and the fools on facebook are hiding behind a screen not on a camera ask them to say it on a camera?
              This makes a difference in your mind?
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Czechs v Ireland U19 Euros on Eurosport in the next few minutes.

Comment

I think we should solve this famine problem once and for all and nuke Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    maybe if they stopped having 12 kids with no means to support them inva fukin desert they wouldnt end up starving
                    helped by the catholic church dont use contraception etc
                    well have Geldof saying its our fault next
                    we had our own famine the land could only support so many people
                    africa has to take responsibility for its own problems at some stage

Comment

How widespread was it?

This makes a difference in your mind?
                      It was pretty wide spread do u want it in numbers people area miles/ length metres?

Comment

It was pretty wide spread do u want it in numbers people area miles/ length metres?
                        A show of hands.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                          I presume you are aware that this was pretty much a South Africa second team? There was only 4 players maybe 5 I'd expect to be part of their team for the big games in the World Cup there.
                          yup, left 21 at home, and they'll only play home games. Still reckoned they'd be able to defend somewhat.

Genia and QC showing us how much they're going to hurt us at WC time too.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            one - zero

What a finish
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

maybe if they stopped having 12 kids with no means to support them inva fukin desert they wouldnt end up starving
                              helped by the catholic church dont use contraception etc
                              well have Geldof saying its our fault next
                              we had our own famine the land could only support so many people
                              africa has to take responsibility for its own problems at some stage
                              This is exactly what the English nobility said about Ireland during the potato famine.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                In fairness,the yanks are funny about the Coke/Pepsi thing.The majority of hotels (or quite a few at least) on the strip in Vegas only sell Pepsi. That's probably down to some marketing arrangement though.
                                I seemed to have levelled meself into drinking Dr. Pepper by choice lately.
                                What starting out as 'why the fuck would anyone drink this shit' is now 'ah you dont do dr pepper '
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                  This is exactly what the English nobility said about Ireland during the potato famine.
                                  word for word wow i must have stole the quote

Comment

I started reading a book called the Islamist yesterday, havent being able to put it down yet.

Comment

Anywhere to watch online?

Comment

Theres no rules* about saying negative stuff about your competitors in America, can make their ad breaks quite entertaining for a while.

Not sure whether its a rule over here, or just an agreement.
                                        some great ads tbf

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Wow, amy whinehouse found dead in her flat. Not really that surprising.

Comment

Amy Winehouse dead?
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Amy Winehouse dead. Any truth to this rumour?
                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

ye found dead in her apartment

Comment

to be expected really.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                    I started reading a book called the Islamist yesterday, havent being able to put it down yet.
                                                    Read this three times thinking it was a one liner that was going over my head.

Comment

Sky News clearly had this video package pre prepared, that's how inevitable that it was going to happen sooner or later.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Went into town today to shoot some of that zombie walk thing, only heard about it last night but thought it would be cool to shoot a few bits and bobs.

I be big time out of shape and wrecked from trying to beat the zombies by cutting down side streets to get to the head of the pack.

Some great costumes by a few of them, met up with Hailo in there I am sure he got the creep shots of the slutty zombies

Pics to follow when I'm not wrecked.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                          Went into town today to shoot some of that zombie walk thing, only heard about it last night but thought it would be cool to shoot a few bits and bobs.

I be big time out of shape and wrecked from trying to beat the zombies by cutting down side streets to get to the head of the pack.

Some great costumes by a few of them, met up with Hailo in there I am sure he got the creep shots of the slutty zombies

Was coming home from work last week and at the side of O'Niellls pub on pearse st near i seen someguy filming a well costumed zombie railing the wall of the pub and thought wtf?. Whats the deal with zombie walk?

Comment

Amy Winehouse dead

The Back To Black singer was apparently found at the property in by emergency services at 3.54pm, according to sources, and her death is being treated as 'unexplained' by police.
                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Was coming home from work last week and at the side of O'Niellls pub on pearse st near i seen someguy filming a well costumed zombie railing the wall of the pub and thought wtf?. Whats the deal with zombie walk?
                                                              Organised by a guy called Eamonn Doyle, as part of a 3 year plan to build up to a full horror festival in Dublin. this is biggest year to date, numbers expected was about 5000, basically, they walk/shuffle, and collect for charity. life boats and cancer society were this years charities.
                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

So who else do Sky News have vidjo footage in the can, ready to go...

Nelson Mandela

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                  Haha, that's very kind of you! No need for anything like that.

I did this mix a month or two ago, I meant to put it up here but it slipped my mind. Jacking house and techno, mainly from late 2019, early 2011

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I'm hopefully playing at a tiny festival next week, currently working on an hour long set for that, will throw it up later.

Edit: Ill just leave the mistake, its funny
                                                                  Excellent mix man

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                                                  Muchas gracias. I'm playing the GUKPT Luton next month. As a token of appreciation you can have 4%. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of the last mix as well as friends I've passed it on to. Wont take no for an answer so just accept and have a wee sweat.
                                                                  Fair dues man super generous of you.

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                  Wow, amy whinehouse found dead in her flat. Not really that surprising.
                                                                  Not surprising one bit!

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Not 100% sure but there was some charity folk at it.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones and now Winehouse all 27 when they died. Strange!
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

You see Amy Winehouse there?
                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Lol
                                                                        I always have a 'are you for real' moment when someone puts an onion article on FB and gives out. I've one fella in my news feed who twice has done this.
                                                                        e.g

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Brian Jones and now Winehouse all 27 when they died. Strange!
                                                                          Hang on though...

These people all died at age 33...

SPOILER
                                                                          • John Belushi, American, actor and comedian, overdose of cocaine and heroin, 1982
                                                                          • Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy, American, wife of JFK Jr., plane crash, 1999
                                                                          • Big Moe, American, rapper, heart attack, 2007
                                                                          • Big Mello, American, rapper, car accident, 2002
                                                                          • Andrés Bonifacio, Filipino, revolutionary leader, execution, 1897
                                                                          • Leigh Bowery, Australian, conceptual artist, AIDS, 1994
                                                                          • Eva Braun, German, Adolf Hitler's lover, suicide, 1945
                                                                          • Eva Cassidy, American, singer, cancer, 1996
                                                                          • Catherine of Siena, Italian, Catholic saint, not known, 1380
                                                                          • Marcel Cerdan, French, boxer, plane crash, 1949
                                                                          • Charlotte Coleman, British, actress, asthma attack, 2001
                                                                          • William Kingdon Clifford, British, mathematician (inventor of Clifford Algebra) and philosopher, tuberculosis, 1879
                                                                          • Sam Cooke, American, soul musician, homicide, 1964
                                                                          • Roger Cotes, English, mathematician, fever, 1716
                                                                          • Laurie Cunningham, English, footballer, car accident, 1989
                                                                          • Steve Currie, British, bassist (T. Rex), car crash, 1981
                                                                          • Paul Laurence Dunbar, American, poet, tuberculosis, 1906
                                                                          • Chris Farley, American, comic actor, accidental cocaine and heroin overdose, 1997
                                                                          • Karl Wilhelm Feuerbach, German, mathematician, unknown, 1834
                                                                          • Althea Flynt, American, pornographer's wife, drowned due to heroin overdose, 1987
                                                                          • Blind Boy Fuller, American, blues singer and guitarist, bladder infection, 1941
                                                                          • Sanjay Gandhi, Indian, politician, member of Nehru-Gandhi family, aircraft crash, 1980
                                                                          • Gary Holton, English, Musician, actor, depression induced heroin and alcohol overdose, 1985
                                                                          • Jesus (exact age at death uncertain), Judean, founder of Christianity, crucifixion, ca. AD 30
                                                                          • Kay Kendall, English, actress, myeloid leukaemia, 1959
                                                                          • Valery Kharlamov, Russian, ice hockey player, car accident, 1981
                                                                          • Darryl Kile, American, Major League Baseball pitcher, coronary heart disease, 2002
                                                                          • Al Killian, American, jazz trumpeter, murdered by landlord, 1950
                                                                          • Mary Faustina Kowalska, Polish, nun and mystic, possibly tuberculosis, 1938
                                                                          • Carole Lombard, American, actress, wife of Clark Gable, aircraft crash, 1942
                                                                          • Hideto Matsumoto, Japanese, musician, hanged, possibly accidental, 1998
                                                                          • Frank Melrose, American, jazz and blues pianist, probably fight, made to look like car accident, 1941
                                                                          • Unity Mitford, British, fascist, meningitis, 1948
                                                                          • Eva Perón, Argentinian, actress, wife of President Juan Perón, cancer, 1952
                                                                          • Harry Nelson Pillsbury, American, chess player, syphilis, 1906
                                                                          • Pimp C, American, rapper, Accidental codeine overdose in conjunction with sleep apnea, 2007
                                                                          • Moana Pozzi, Italian, porn actress, liver cancer, 1994
                                                                          • Roland Ratzenberger, Austrian, Formula 1 racing driver, crash during race qualifying, 1994
                                                                          • Keith Relf, British, singer / harmonica player (The Yardbirds), accidentally electric shock while playing his electric guitar, 1976
                                                                          • Richard II of England, English, king, who was deposed and imprisoned by his cousin, Henry IV, probably homicide or starvation, 1400
                                                                          • David Rocastle, English, footballer, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, 2001
                                                                          • Alma Rubens, American, actress, pneumonia, 1931
                                                                          • Lev Schnirelmann, Soviet, mathematician, suicide, 1938
                                                                          • Dutch Schultz, American, gangster, gunshot, 1935
                                                                          • Bon Scott, Australian, hard-rock singer (AC/DC), Acute alcoholic poisoning. Death by misadventure., 1980
                                                                          • Derrick Thomas, American, American football linebacker (Kansas City Chiefs), car accident, 2000
                                                                          • Wolfgang von Trips, German, Formula One driver, car crash, 1961
                                                                          • Theo Van Gogh, Dutch, art dealer, syphilis, 1891
                                                                          • Ray Vitte, American, actor, shot by police while resisting arrest, 1983
                                                                          • John Wilmot, English, Restoration poet, syphilis and alcoholism, 1680
                                                                          • Robin Hyde, New Zealand, novelist, poet, journalist, benzedrine suicide, 1939

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_famou...#ixzz1SwsNSmZ3

SPOILER
                                                                          IT'S A FUCKING CONSPIRACY MAN!!
                                                                          !
                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

The first five had talent wheres the link?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                              Hang on though...

SPOILER
                                                                              • John Belushi, American, actor and comedian, overdose of cocaine and heroin, 1982
                                                                              • William Kingdon Clifford, British, mathematician (inventor of Clifford Algebra) and philosopher, tuberculosis, 1879
                                                                              • Chris Farley, American, comic actor, accidental cocaine and heroin overdose, 1997
                                                                              • Althea Flynt, American, pornographer's wife, drowned due to heroin overdose, 1987
                                                                              • Blind Boy Fuller, American, blues singer and guitarist, bladder infection, 1941
                                                                              • Sanjay Gandhi, Indian, politician, member of Nehru-Gandhi family, aircraft crash, 1980
                                                                              • Gary Holton, English, Musician, actor, depression induced heroin and alcohol overdose, 1985
                                                                              • Jesus (exact age at death uncertain), Judean, founder of Christianity, crucifixion, ca. AD 30
                                                                              • Darryl Kile, American, Major League Baseball pitcher, coronary heart disease, 2002
                                                                              • Frank Melrose, American, jazz and blues pianist, probably fight, made to look like car accident, 1941
                                                                              • Pimp C, American, rapper, Accidental codeine overdose in conjunction with sleep apnea, 2007
                                                                              • Roland Ratzenberger, Austrian, Formula 1 racing driver, crash during race qualifying, 1994
                                                                              • Keith Relf, British, singer / harmonica player (The Yardbirds), accidentally electric shock while playing his electric guitar, 1976
                                                                              • Richard II of England, English, king, who was deposed and imprisoned by his cousin, Henry IV, probably homicide or starvation, 1400
                                                                              • Bon Scott, Australian, hard-rock singer (AC/DC), Acute alcoholic poisoning. Death by misadventure., 1980
                                                                              • Derrick Thomas, American, American football linebacker (Kansas City
                                                                                Chiefs), car accident, 2000

SPOILER
                                                                              !
                                                                              Who said anything about conspiracy? Just a strange coincidence.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to a stream for the motogp qualifying at laguna seca?

Apparently it's not on the red button
                                                                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                  Hang on though...

SPOILER
                                                                                  • Derrick Thomas, American, American football linebacker (Kansas City Chiefs), car accident, 2000

SPOILER
                                                                                  !

Stephen Gately and Jebus too.

Comment

This post is unintentionally very funny

Comment

‎...probably should've gone to rehab?

Comment

They tried to make her go to rehab, but she said no, no, no!

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                          Here's an excellent Ted Talk that gives a glimpse of the West through Middle Eastern eyes.

Sam Richards is a sociologist and award-winning teacher who has been inspiring undergraduate students at Penn State since 1990. Every semester, 725 students ...

Is that confirmed about Amy? Very sad if so,hugely talented girl.What a voice.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Its rare that you see thousands of white christians jumping and celebrating such atrocities and burning flags etc like you see after september 11 and the london bombings and crying death to america etc.
                                                                                            and like magic....

Comment

Anyone doubting Amy Winehouse's talent is lolworthy. Even if you don't like her type of music she had an absolutely quality voice when in top form but obviously her personal life and mental state were, to put it as softly as possible, questionable.
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Here's an excellent Ted Talk that gives a glimpse of the West through Middle Eastern eyes.

Sam Richards is a sociologist and award-winning teacher who has been inspiring undergraduate students at Penn State since 1990. Every semester, 725 students ...

Is that confirmed about Amy? Very sad if so,hugely talented girl.What a voice.
                                                                                                im sure her drug dealer will be heart broken

Comment

Read this three times thinking it was a one liner that was going over my head.
                                                                                                  Welcome back,in for WW?

Comment

NOTW staff must be kicking themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      I always have a 'are you for real' moment when someone puts an onion article on FB and gives out. I've one fella in my news feed who twice has done this.
                                                                                                      e.g
                                                                                                      http://literallyunbelievable.org/
                                                                                                      Ha, <3 The Onion.

Comment

As usual when a celebrity dies the droolers come out on FB.

Comment

Welcome back,in for WW?
                                                                                                          nah.
                                                                                                          Hate the onion, it's like hearing the same person tell the same joke for the millionth time.

Comment

23 JUN
                                                                                                            Amy withdrawing from all schedules performances

Amy Winehouse is withdrawing from all scheduled performances. Everyone involved wishes to do everything they can to help her return to her best and she will be given as long as it takes for this to happen.
                                                                                                            ermmm

Comment

Should've said 'yes yes yes' imo.

Comment

Goulding injury looks serious! Time to back kerry for the all ireland, should still beat down easy though.
                                                                                                                "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

nah.
                                                                                                                  Hate the onion, it's like hearing the same person tell the same joke for the millionth time.
                                                                                                                  Dry your eyes.

The Onion.Dry your eyes.Yeah,still got it baby.

Comment

drollnation-random-5599.jpg
                                                                                                                    Last edited by greywolf; 23-07-11, 17:37.
                                                                                                                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Stephen Gately and Jebus too.
                                                                                                                      i cried

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X