This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    I inadvertently discovered that if you practise tying knots in a short peice of light rope,nobody will sit beside you.
    homemade anal beads?

Comment

Gonna head to the Commerce in a bit. Seems their low stakes games are capped at 20bb....gonna be some serious coin flipping done until I spin up enough to play 5/10!

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        pfft, sure you ended up at Sharif's Kebab House.
        No but id appreciate directions to it please

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          homemade anal beads?
          Couldn't possibly,had a massive lunch.
          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Dontknow if this has been post but seriously WTF

How can a Garda only get a fine for this lol

I know he didnt cause the acident but WTF

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
              Gonna head to the Commerce in a bit. Seems their low stakes games are capped at 20bb....gonna be some serious coin flipping done until I spin up enough to play 5/10!
              Shout one time dealer everytime u make a bet, and when it's checked to you to bet always say i raise!!

enjoy profit, rub said profit on moobs (male boobs)

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                Dontknow if this has been post but seriously WTF

How can a Garda only get a fine for this lol

I know he didnt cause the acident but WTF
                That article makes no sense

The court heard Garda Clifford was driving home after work on the M20 southbound motorway outside Limerick when he was confronted by two pedestrians who were on the ground in the middle of the road.
                They suffered fatal injuries after they were struck by Garda Clifford's car.
                Where they lying on the ground?
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Fantastic little short, big smile while watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIFNkdq96U
                  That was class!!! cute little fecker!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Shit, shit, shit. This evening i managed to damage my gf's micra. Could anyone recommend a reputable place in Dublin to get this fixed with reasonable costs?

- Scratched front passenger door and front quater panel
                    - Dent causing passenger door to clink when opened/closed. appears to be a little out of shape.

Pictures attached.

Thanks for any advice.

Note to self. Small cars aren't actually bumper cars.
                    Last edited by TomD; 19-04-12, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                      Shit, shit, shit. This evening i managed to damage my gf's micra. Could anyone recommend a reputable place in Dublin to get this fixed with reasonable costs?
                      This guy is very good and reasonably priced.

Reviews, Deals and Coupons for 126 Car Repairs in Dublin. Get phone numbers, addresses, maps & driving directions on goldenpages.ie

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        This guy is very good and reasonably priced.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/autorite-c...ublin-city-D1/
                        Thanks a lot. I'll give him a call in the morning.

Comment

@Tom, what area you in?

There's a guy running out of a tiny shop on Kenilworth Lane in Harolds cross who's absolutely fantastic. Can't remember the name of the place, nor whether it has a website or whatever, but he fixed up my Nana's car after she tore the gates off her driveway with it.

Was very reasonable too.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            @Tom, what area you in?

There's a guy running out of a tiny shop on Kenilworth Lane in Harolds cross who's absolutely fantastic. Can't remember the name of the place, nor whether it has a website or whatever, but he fixed up my Nana's car after she tore the gates off her driveway with it.

Was very reasonable too.
                            Glasnevin. Don't suppose you have contact details for him? The Richmond road guy is close, so I'm gonna try him first, but your guy will be next if that does work out. Thanks
                            Last edited by TomD; 19-04-12, 18:25.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                              Probably discussed last night but I can't recall ever seeing such one-sided stats.
                              Newcastle vs. Swansea. People need to stop fapping about possession. Stoke would be down in the Conference if that was the only criteria for success.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                              anyone who watched this race will see why I am almost in f***ing tears right now! I was actually

I need to stop betting
                              What are you on about?
                              2 for 1 entry in the Curragh is a great deal?

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                              T-cut polish. That will buff out. Get to work.
                              Last edited by Micknail; 19-04-12, 18:30.
                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Another shocking thing about the couple getting evicted video is that the fattest man in Ireland stars in it, he can barely stand.
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                  anyone who watched this race will see why I am almost in f***ing tears right now! I was actually

I need to stop betting
                                  Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                  Well??? Don't leave us hanging! Did it win??!
                                  Ouch(Closing stages)

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                    Newcastle vs. Swansea. People need to stop fapping about possession.
                                    Newcastles tactic was to drop deep in their own half and let them ping the ball about between each other in their own half. They had 78% of the ball, 70% of it didn't threaten our goal in any way. We scored two counter attacking goals and played them like fiddles imo.

Barca have so many good players though that with so much of the ball they just wear teams down. Chelsea had a ridic amount of run good last night.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      Some twat on the train beside me with those shitty ipod headphones up way too loud and it's really fucking annoying. Gobshite.
                                      Much rather this than those twats that play music on their phones loudly on the bus/train. Usually teenagers but so fucking annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                        Another shocking thing about the couple getting evicted video is that the fattest man in Ireland stars in it, he can barely stand.
                                        lol

Originally posted by johnbouy
                                        We occupiers occupied the sheriff's office in response to hundreds of evictions, not one. Also, the Dublin city sheriff is the central sheriff's office of the county and all evictions are primarily actioned from this office, and directed to their more local offices. Regarding the Kelly family, we were very moved to see their plight, the violence used against pensioners by mercenaries of this state. On a final note, although it is easy to criticize our actions, be minded at all times that we are caring and empathetic folk who are following in the footsteps of our forefathers and the lessons from our history, to resist attacks on our community. Solidarity brothers and sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                          That article makes no sense

Where they lying on the ground?

They were knocked down by a car infront of the garda, the garda jammed on the brakes but ran over the couple or hit them!

this was on the news for a day or so, last year

Comment

I spent all afternoon making my first homemade cauliflower and broccilli soup, Chanel came in from school and asked did Mia shite herself

Well she may as well have it was absolutely fucking disgusting
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                                              Newcastles tactic was to drop deep in their own half and let them ping the ball about between each other in their own half. They had 78% of the ball, 70% of it didn't threaten our goal in any way. We scored two counter attacking goals and played them like fiddles imo.

Barca have so many good players though that with so much of the ball they just wear teams down. Chelsea had a ridic amount of run good last night.
                                              I was just point out a similar statistics match that Feetmagic asked for.

Swansea had 19 attempts on goal to Newkys 5. No run good there no?

Anyway im not admonishing Newcastle, prob my fav 2nd team.
                                              Quality of chances > volume.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Got good news off doctor this morning that healing of my wound has been perfect so another 2 weeks now and should be fine Starting to plan forward now for Berlin and lots of film oppurtunities and of course the young fellow so catch yee on the other side lads . Will pop in, in a month or so to say Hello. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                  Got good news off doctor this morning that healing of my wound has been perfect so another 2 weeks now and should be fine Starting to plan forward now for Berlin and lots of film oppurtunities and of course the young fellow so catch yee on the other side lads . Will pop in, in a month or so to say Hello. Good luck.
                                                  Best of luck hope every thing works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                    I spent all afternoon making my first homemade cauliflower and broccilli soup, Chanel came in from school and asked did Mia shite herself

You should have stuck to lentil & carrot. A bit of corriander and you have a lovely bowl of soup

Comment

What were you expecting?
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        Fantastic little short, big smile while watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIFNkdq96U
                                                        That was really cool.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            You should have stuck to lentil & carrot. A bit of corriander and you have a lovely bowl of soup
                                                            Or sweet potato and anything. Love that stuff.
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

PLO homegame anyone? SatNav, make it so

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Oh i might be interested in that
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

anyone able to help me out here,

moved house at the start of the month and got BB installed etc. my speeds have been shit and im basically on the phone to them everyday, all they kept saying was they are doing an upgrade soon etc. so the upgrade was sorted out yesterday and they were supposed to move to their new network/server today. was on the phone to them doing speedtests for them etc when speedtest started to show that i was in washingtion DC and not ireland, im presuming its something to do with their new IP address or something but its fucking me up from being able to play on stars now as stars thinks im in the US aswell ?

any ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    What were you expecting?
                                                                    Good point, thought it would be ....................um jaysus I dunno lol

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                    Or sweet potato and anything. Love that stuff.
                                                                    yeah did that last week, lovely !!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                      No !
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

No !
                                                                        why?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

No !
                                                                          Do it or I'll ban ya. Cant be arsed going to the hassle of setting up a group.

Make it a turbo rebuy as GAB says above

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                            why?
                                                                            What do ye want PLO , stack? RB? clock? details now!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                              I can't stop laughing at this

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

2k, 5min levels, rebuy.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post

Comment

2k 2$rb 5mins

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                        2k, 5min levels, rebuy.
                                                                                        how much 2 quid or fivers?
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

how much 2 quid or fivers?
                                                                                          $2 would probably suit the majority.

Comment

$2 for gamblelols

Comment

whats taking so bloody long

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Done for 21.20!

do ye want me to post it?
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

iam in anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    satnav not sure im a member of your group - will you post details?

also - give us 20 mins or so to get it started and round up the troops.
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Michelle SatNav
                                                                                                    You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
                                                                                                    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
                                                                                                    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
                                                                                                    - Enter my Club ID number: 349074
                                                                                                    - Enter my Invitation Code: charlie sheen

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames
                                                                                                    .

Comment

IN

edit: not in fundless without my 3v card will rail for the laugh though
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

satnav not sure im a member of your group - will you post details?

also - give us 20 mins or so to get it started and round up the troops.

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

eamon what is your PS details - il ship ya $10
                                                                                                          go on then fair play eamonhonda thanks
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

\Pokes head around the door

Sat nav, have ye not cleaned these feckers out yet

Comment

its only myself and kev in satnav at the moment,
                                                                                                              cmon people loads of room in satnav get in there.

Comment

you are now appearing on my debtors listing.
                                                                                                                What sort of juice am i running? Ill prob shit this anyway so shouldnt really be a problem. Cheers for that ill fire it back to ya tomorrow or @ weekend
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Post it Sat Nav you trollop

Comment

are you not playing satnav

kicking off in 13mins and only 4 regged

Comment

Originally posted by themadchef View Post
                                                                                                                        \Pokes head around the door

Sat nav, have ye not cleaned these feckers out yet
                                                                                                                        What brings you to these dark premises ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                                                                          $2 for gamblelols
                                                                                                                          Apply again there, I have reached my max in players so had to delete some.

I will have to email stars to give me more space!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X