X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiley-Ball View Post
    OK

Go here: http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...do=editoptions

Go down to "Message Editor Interface" options.

First drop down menu, change to Standard Editor

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
      My new lodger sings apparently. think she's forgotten where she is, she's BELTING some song out upstairs

LDO no lock on the door. Perv downstairs. Work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Change your 'message editor interface' in User CP / edit options at the bottom. Sorted.
        Damn you!! Beat me because I went to get the link... I'm gonna call it a tie

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
          Do both Steve, EP saturday looks shite. Do Sunday instead
          Go hard or go home I think. Stradbally is too much of a trek to be travelling back.

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
          EP IMO, so wish I was going. other option sounds good too though.
          heh. Do A. No, B. No A.

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
          Friday night is always the best at EP. Everyone is up for it, best sessions all the way through to hoovering up K off the bonnet of a car in the car park on 2pm Saturday then trying to wobble back to the arena.

Good times!
          See now this makes me wanna do EP. Ah christ. I dunno. Flip a coin I reckon.
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Change your 'message editor interface' in User CP / edit options at the bottom. Sorted.
            Damn you!! Beat me because I went to get the link... :angry face: I'm gonna call it a tie :smiley face :smiley face
            hey hey what do ya know my little guys are back
            thanks guys

also ste
            how come armani jeans seems to know more about the site than you

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Troll accounts and kids posting votes lol! Where is DBC when you need him?

Comment

That was me ; poor old Ace always get the blame for stuff.

I was trying to help !!!
                fairly standard to stich me up for it.

Comment

cliffs from the last 5 days please?

Comment

hey hey what do ya know my little guys are back
                    thanks guys

also ste
                    I'm saving ww as well these days.

Got a funny pm from a certain ww mod 30 minutes ago saying he'd deleted his Inbox and hoped I had the copy of the roles he'd sent me.

I really should be high up on the payroll scale round here.

Comment

also ste
                      He's in the middle of a lengthy mod interview!!

Comment

Got a funny pm from a certain ww mod 30 minutes ago saying he'd deleted his Inbox and hoped I had the copy of the roles he'd sent me.

That's completely out of character for said mod.
                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          cliffs from the last 5 days please?
                          i couldn't add smileys to my posts
                          it was a fairly big thing tbh
                          but the guys worked tirelessly over the last 4 days and got it fixed

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I just hope you didn't alter them or I'm fucked. My memory ain't what it used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                              That's completely out of character for said mod.
                              Diagf

Comment

He'd deleted or he'd had it deleted? Who knows!

Comment

i couldn't add smileys to my posts
                                  it was a fairly big thing tbh
                                  but the guys worked tirelessly over the last 4 days and Armanijeans got it fixed
                                  FYP

Comment

was actually only about 2 hours max that people bothered about fixing it, those mods are fairly useless - if i remember correctly 5star didn't bother about it when you said it to him a few days ago.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZL_tZxyBDo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZL_tZxyBDo[/ame]

I'm on the run as well.
                                      I posted on the boards.ie horse racing forum and a mod closed the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        My new lodger sings apparently. think she's forgotten where she is, she's BELTING some song out upstairs
                                        Well if this is her, then show her the door

but if this is more like it, embrace the variance

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                          Had my computer wiped and now the function button to change the brightness and other things don't work. Anyone know how to set them up ?
                                          Usually pretty straightforward and missing a driver, what brand and model is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                            “jungleman12″: +$518,191.50
                                            “durrrr”: -$519,295

i think they played today though so i dunno how up to date it is
                                            He was down another 170ish in today's session so Jungle about +700k overall.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                              Want me to send him a message?

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr

Did people here not have bets regarding this?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                  Want me to send him a message?
                                                  No FB would crash, please dont ha.

On second thoughts..

Comment

No FB would crash, please dont ha.

On second thoughts..
                                                    Don't you have him on FB? He on now

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                      Don't you have him on FB? He on now
                                                      Nah he'll just do his own name and then both of us are fked with votes

Comment

Opr
                                                        How many hands are they in, IIRC they were about 6k hands in when they were at 580k.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                          Did people here not have bets regarding this?
                                                          I think a few did, lots of money bet on the match on 2+2.

How many hands are they in, IIRC they were about 6k hands in when they were at 580k.
                                                          From reading the 2+2 thread they only played for about 1k hands today so roughly 7k hands done.

Opr

Comment

As I mentioned last night, my youngest lad(just turned 5) had the monumental first day in school this morning.

My two boys often latch onto something they hear me say tounge in cheek from time to time, or the odd expression that i'd use alot and i'm often surprised and amused to hear them repeat it in conversation.

Anyway, i'm waiting outside for school to finish and chatting to a couple of parents who i'd know quite well, Leo comes out and one of the parents ask him how was it, in his typical nonchalent manner he responds by saying " ah, you know it was alright ". Chuckles all round and I give him a hug and tell him he was so good this morning and I was really proud of him.

He gives me a huge grin and says " That's just how I roll daddy " knowing well he'd get a response. Cue the laughter, I was such a proud father right at that moment, still smiling now.
                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I think a few did, lots of money bet on the match on 2+2.

From reading the 2+2 thread they only played for about 1k hands today so roughly 7k hands done.

Opr
                                                              They're being very lax at updating the Results sticky, I can't really bare to wade through the in running thread.

Do HSDB have a decent page following it, (I know I'm being lazy, but might as well ask )

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                SPOILER

didnt godric go up rather quickly? Something about at 3000 years old he'd burn quicker than most???
                                                                True Blood

SPOILER
                                                                Yeah i think you are right on that, so Eric may get away with just 3rd degree burns

Thought that episode was very weak to be honest, werepanthers!!

Comment

They're being very lax at updating the Results sticky, I can't really bare to wade through the in running thread.

Do HSDB have a decent page following it, (I know I'm being lazy, but might as well ask )
                                                                  I think FT are going to be updating this blog.

Join PokerStars™ today - the world's best online poker room with best tournaments anywhere online. Great offers for new players, don't miss out!

Opr

Comment

I think FT are going to be updating this blog.
                                                                    Yeah, I had seen that, they hadn't updated it to the 700k when I checked earlier. Cool.

Comment

FAO CHD Hitchhiker, and any of the rest of us that enjoy over doing it.

Why Do Heavy Drinkers Outlive Nondrinkers

Comment

Best way to get to lille by road??

dun laoghaire to liverpool, then channel tunnel?
                                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                          FAO CHD Hitchhiker, and any of the rest of us that enjoy over doing it.

Why Do Heavy Drinkers Outlive Nondrinkers
                                                                          How many nondrinkers get clubbed to death in pubs because they're boring cnuts?

I don't like nondrinkers when I'm drinking with friends in a pub. It's actually a pet peeve. They are not part of the social bond of having a pint, and not part of the implicit social contract of being able to talk crap etc. after a few pints. They just sit there, sober, judgemental, boring, and trying to pretend they are having a good time. They make me sick.

Comment

Saw this on boards, I thought a lot of people here would relate to the other friend!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMX84Cl2lE8[/ame]

Comment

It's the bland dry nature of those xtra normal vids that get me.

There should definately be a forum related xtranormal comp for one of those books, could be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                It's the bland dry nature of those xtra normal vids that get me.

There should definately be a forum related xtranormal comp for one of those books, could be fun.
                                                                                +1 Make this happen.

Also should be a set theme/s

Comment

Still the best one I have seen.

Opr

Comment

Sounds like me lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbKEtGupF7I[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0WEV7y8y88&feature=related[/ame]

The slowroll one is great

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJdIvoH4JLo&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                    Last edited by IPB Champ; 31-08-10, 00:02.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                      +1 Make this happen.

Also should be a set theme/s
                                                                                      I'll throw in some random pokerstars ept clothing that I got in London that has never been worn if there's any interest. Willie couldn't even give his away earlier though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                        It's just tv gold

Comment

This is nothing short of sick!

Edit - I should say the video contains animal cruelty as the use of sick on a poker forum is a bad choice to describe the contents

Opr
                                                                                          Last edited by Opr; 31-08-10, 00:25.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                            Usually pretty straightforward and missing a driver, what brand and model is it?
                                                                                            It's a Sony F series. Cheers for the help. Its pretty annoying not having em for when your battery goes low. its handy to lower the brightness. It's strange thoguh as the volume one still works.

Comment

Edit - I should say the video contains animal cruelty as the use of sick on a poker forum is a bad choice to describe the contents

Opr
                                                                                              I hope she cracked her head on a rock coming away from the river.

Such a lack of empathy from someone so young is quite disturbing.

Comment

Opr

Hope she fucking dies the cunt after that.
                                                                                                Love dogs myself and if i seen this i dread to think what would happen

Comment

almost seems a bit gleeful. what a sicko!

Comment

New Kanye song is amazing. Got Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Bon Iver. Yes that Bon Iver!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u9LoBsMnJM[/ame]

Comment

The thread's been missing some doom and gloom from Raoul lately imo.

Economics, Europe, Financial Markets, Investment, VUCA, Financial Crisis, Banking, Finance, Euro, Russia, Ireland, Fiscal, Risk, Hedge, Uncertainty

1) Banking reforms:
                                                                                                      Banks should be recapitalized following Swedish model (imposing haircuts/equity swaps on bond holders; accepting correct amounts of writedowns; equity taking by the State in the name of taxpayers; equity to be held in a Trust for individual taxpayers until disbursal; at disbursal - equity sales proceeds to be rebated, net of cost to the taxpayers)
                                                                                                      Nama to be reversed
                                                                                                      Anglo Irish Bank and INBS to be shut down and their liabilities and assets to be wound up within 5 years
                                                                                                      All banks boards and senior management teams replaced within 3 months
                                                                                                      All banks middle management teams reassessed and rebuilt within 12 months
                                                                                                      FDIC insurance scheme to be set up for the future needs of the sector
                                                                                                      No future bailouts constitutional amendment to be put to a referendum to prevent a possibility of any future calls on taxpayers wealth from any private sector firm

2) Fiscal reforms:
                                                                                                      Flat tax to be enacted on all incomes (preliminary estimates suggest 15-17% tax rate) with no discretionary deductions, but a generous upfront deduction of 1/2 of the median wage to be made available to all earners, plus 1/5 median wage deduction per child.
                                                                                                      Provision of strong (current level -10%), but life-time capped welfare provisions. Life-time cap will allow any able bodied adult in the country to have access to a cumulative maximum of 7 years of welfare provisions over their life time. Provision of welfare supports to those unable to work due to health or family circumstances (e.g caring for the disabled relative etc) to continue without life-time limits.
                                                                                                      Strong support for the disabled and the elderly must continue
                                                                                                      Wages for politicians and all senior servants earnings are to be tied to the National Disposable Income (NDI) on per capita basis (pcNDI): Taoiseach=3.5 times pcNDI; Ministers=3 times pcNDI; senior civil servants=max 2.7 times pcNDI; TDs/Senators=2.5 times pcNDI and so on. If the country earns more in disposable income, then those running it should get a reward, otherwise, they will automatically bear the same burden as the rest of economy. No bonuses to be allowed and all pensions to be converted to Defined Contribution plans.
                                                                                                      Benchmark Government spending to 35% of GDP, with emergency spending not to exceed 37% of GDP in any given year, and a balanced budget over every 3 year period. This allows for small emergency spending boosts in recessions, but prevents spending sprees in elections etc
                                                                                                      All quangoes, except those with immediate independent oversight authority (e.g FR and Competition Authority) are to be abolished and their functions transferred to respective departments. Responsibility for governance and management must rest with the executive branch of the state - i.e. Government.
                                                                                                      There should be no taxation without representation - self-employed individuals who are fully tax compliant should have access to same unemployment benefits as anyone else.
                                                                                                      Tax system should be fully reformed to simplify existent taxation and ensure full compliance. This will include, in addition to the flat income tax - abolition of all indirect charges and taxes, other than direct user fees which will be fully ring-fenced to provide revenue necessary to maintain specific service (e.g. bin charges, water rates etc). VRT will be abolished. Any excise taxes will be set at a level required solely to support provision of services directly associated with the underlying consumption charged. For example, petrol levy will apply only to the amount required to support environmental programme related to CO2 abatement and improvement of the environment. It will not be allocated into the general budget. There will be a fully transparent tax on land values (LVT), but not a property tax. The revenue from LVT will be split 50:50 between central & local authorities and local authorities will be allowed a discretion to vary their rate of LVT within reasonable parameters. For example, if LVT is levied at 1% pa, then local authority can be allowed to charge between 0.25% and 0.5% as it deems suitable, while the central government will collect 0.5%. CGT and CAT will be abolished for all investments held for 5 years or longer to encourage longer term savings and investment.

3) Governance reforms:
                                                                                                      Core change to the Government model will be transparency and accountability based on automatic systems of disclosure and control that are not subject to tampering by individual ministers/politicians or civil servants
                                                                                                      Transparency: all state data/decisions/discussions not subject to secrecy of the state considerations will be published on the web and made accessible free of charge to all residents of the state. Commercially sensitive data will be published with exclusion of sensitive information and identifiers, until the time when it can be published in full. All data requested under FOI will be released free of charge to the requestee and will be automatically published also on the public web portal to remove any need for future FOI requests
                                                                                                      Accountability: performance and productivity metrics will be designed for all branches of public sector and wages and earnings in the public sector will be tied into these.
                                                                                                      Any attempts by public employees or office holders to undermine the principles of transparency and accountability in dealing with the public will be punished on the basis of publicly available procedures. All disciplinary actions against aforementioned employees or office holders will be made publicly available.
                                                                                                      Local authorities will be reformed, reducing the overall number of local authorities to 7, covering: West & North West, South, Greater Cork, Greater Dublin, Greater Limerick, Greater Galway and Border & Midlands.
                                                                                                      Seanad will be reformed (subject to referendum) to give it real powers of the upper chamber comparable to the US Senate. It will be elected directly by the people of Ireland, with equal representation of 5 senators from each of the 7 geographic region outlined above.
                                                                                                      Dail will be reformed - there will be no expenses, no additional pay for work in special committees (every TD will be required, subject to seniority to carry such work as a part of their duties). The number of TDs will be reduced to roughly 2/3rd of the current. TDs will be entitled to a defined contribution pension top up to their existent private pensions with the state matching 1:1 every euro they put into their pension.
                                                                                                      Members of the cabinet will have no drivers, state cars and there will be no Government jet. Members of the cabinet will qualify for a car allowance equivalent to €10,000 per annum. All members of the Oireachtas and Government traveling on official business will be reimbursed only to the full cost of the ticket for economy flight on any flight under 5 hours of length and business class for flights of longer duration. No employee of the State will be entitled to any travel reimbursement in excess of an economy class ticket.
                                                                                                      No member of the Oireachtas or employee of the state will be exempt from any of the standard tax codes or laws of this land. There can be no privilege for the servants of the public that the public itself cannot claim.
                                                                                                      All state purchasing will be carried on-line, made public and transparent.
                                                                                                      State will purchase services, such as health care, care for the elderly, disabled etc for those who cannot afford them, but the State will not own service providers. Instead, public companies will be mutualized or privatized and forced to compete directly for the custom of the people. Transition to such an arrangement will require significant reforms, but also support for current employees in training them in running a private/mutual/non-profit etc enterprises. This support will be provided.
                                                                                                      Higher education will be fees-based, with fees set by universities and overseen by the Department for Education. The State will set up (with participation of charities and other private agencies) a number of funds that will administer financial aid to students based on need (with an objective of creating an equal opportunity for all qualified students to undertake studies) as well as merit (with an objective of rewarding real achievement).

Comment

Late Rail

anyone wanting a late rail I'm CL on the final table of the $10k rebuy on ipoker
                                                                                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Read this on tipp gaa forum found it funny he was on about eoin kelly

what was the other cleverness? you cant beat hurlers for pullin strokes, both literally and metaphorically. I heard a good one during the week where mullinahone and nenagh played in a county underage final years ago and the mullinahone manager, kellys father i think, swapped eoins jersey and helmet with his cousin. he had 1-7 scored before the nenagh lads realised they'd been double marking the wrong lad. dont know if its true but a good story. what did newport do to lorrha
                                                                                                          Lol another one i found funny

Billy O Sullivan who used to hurl with Waterford was playing a club game with Mount Sion. His marker had been getting the better of him in the early exchanges. Just as MS were clearing a ball O Sullivan clutched his chest, bent over and started weezing. The full back for the opposition forgot about the game and immediately went to check on him asking Billy "are you ok?". O Sullivan suddenly sprinted out to the breaking ball, collected it and scored a point. He jogged back into the stunned full back saying "thanks i feel much better now
                                                                                                          Last edited by tipp86; 31-08-10, 02:00.
                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Good video with Galfond dissecting some of the bigger hands played in the Durrrr challenge today.

Opr

Comment

Opr
                                                                                                              That might be the second sickest thing ive ever seen on the internet.

Hope she gets brain cancer.
                                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                                                anyone wanting a late rail I'm CL on the final table of the $10k rebuy on ipoker
                                                                                                                Nice few sweats to get you up to CL. Now crush em! GLGL
                                                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

900th episode of monday night RAW.
                                                                                                                  Main event of Undertaker v Bret Hart.
                                                                                                                  Just for any1 interested

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                    Read this on tipp gaa forum found it funny he was on about eoin kelly
                                                                                                                    link to this page. Im from Newport and want to read the end of it!

btw, any all ireland tickets? There fairly hard to get this year!

Comment

just dogged someone with AJ vs QQ aipf blind on blind. 3rd of 4 now
                                                                                                                      You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                                                                                        900th episode of monday night RAW.
                                                                                                                        Main event of Undertaker v Bret Hart.
                                                                                                                        Just for any1 interested
                                                                                                                        First time I've watched RAW live in months, really lost all interest in wrestling over the past year or so. I doubt the main event will actually go ahead though, probably be a run in from Kane as it's about to start or something. Bret Hart really is useless these days, cant even cut a half decent promo.

Comment

just dogged someone with AJ vs QQ aipf blind on blind. 3rd of 4 now
                                                                                                                          Have this up, your exciting to watch to say the least Jesus calm down and ship it!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X