This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
    Hed want to cop on fairly lively. Fucking up my fantasy football!
    I got rid of him yesterday, Ive Drogba aswel and the big lump hasnt done anything in ages either. Carolls the only striker getting me solid points lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Really enjoying micro-stakes multi-tabling. I'd forgotten why I liked it.
      I wouldn't be calling the 3bet with 44 there, especially when you're a bit <100bb deep.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
        I got rid of him yesterday, Ive Drogba aswel and the big lump hasnt done anything in ages either. Carolls the only striker getting me solid points lately.
        Have Carroll and Nolan. Had Nolan on the bench but Odemwingie didn't play so he's in. Sweet week so far.
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
          I wouldn't be calling the 3bet with 44 there, especially when you're a bit <100bb deep.
          Really? I don't think it's a shock to anyone to know my poker is rusty at best. Care to give reasons? I have a good deal of table history with the villain and he can be raising much lighter than AA here imo (we obv enough). Is it not worth squeezing off a flop?
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            I have to agree with Tyler D on the HTC Desire, got mine yesterday and it is dome piece of kit. Very impressed and well worth the 19 yoyo I paid for it
            Really glad you are liking it, have you got the hang of it yet? hatedajacks picked one up as well the other day.

19 bananas is very sweet lucky you.

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
            SPOILER
            Cmon One Direction
            You really should give some description on what you are spoilering

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Saw amazing contrails today, this pic doesn't really do them justice, anyone else see them?

I didnt see them but a friend of mine took a pic of them as well they look fantastic, I got some good ones when I was down in Rosslare should really stick the pictures up.

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
            I watched it last night and was thinking the same thing. Seems like a role ideal for someone like Uma Thurman, although she's probably getting on a bit by now.

A real entertaining show.
            I was gonna say noway for Uma Thurman but had a look at both hers and Alba's IMDB and they have both done a few stinkers but I think Alba's is just ahead in the worst movies catalogue!
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Really? I don't think it's a shock to anyone to know my poker is rusty at best. Care to give reasons? I have a good deal of table history with the villain and he can be raising much lighter than AA here imo (we obv enough). Is it not worth squeezing off a flop?
              Your lingo is a bit rusty too, it's called peeling a flop

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Your lingo is a bit rusty too, it's called peeling a flop
                Do you remember his Omaha play? Lols

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

I didnt see them but a friend of mine took a pic of them as well they look fantastic, I got some good ones when I was down in Rosslare should really stick the pictures up.

Coool, that was today aswell then?

here's some more of mine....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Anyone watching Die hard with a vengeance ?

Was Bill Rawls the foreman at the construction site for the tunnels?

EDIT: It says so on his Wikipedia page, never mind so.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUENhx8sgE[/ame]

Comment

Just got a call from someone telling me Irish Cement are closing there doors in the morning...not too sure how reliable it is tbh.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

This makes a call worse not better.

Edit - fwiw I still think a call is ok playing nearly 200bb deep.

Opr
                          Last edited by Opr; 11-12-10, 22:55.

Comment

Danny, where did your mate take that pic from?

Looks pretty close to where I was.

I'm guessing the angle of the trails will change a bit depending on your vantage point. Mine and your mate's pics are almost identical.

Comment

Really glad you are liking it, have you got the hang of it yet? hatedajacks picked one up as well the other day.

19 bananas is very sweet lucky you.
                              I had a few issues with my crap Nokia 6200c and called them a few weeks ago, got a horrible non English speaking person who basically said tough titty, you are not due an upgrade and do you want to break the contract and move elsewhere... The phone was to go in for repair, this was the THIRD phone from 3 that I have had and all of them had some problem that required being sent for repair.

I got the number of a Waterford call centre, chatted to them and found out that my replacement phone has been put down as an 18 month contract upgrade and I went a bit nuts and complained that I had not agreed to this. I told them I was offered the HTC Desire from Vodafone for under 50 and I saw no reason to stay with 3...

So they gave me my phone, all for the lovely price of €19

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                Just got a call from someone telling me Irish Cement are closing there doors in the morning...not too sure how reliable it is tbh.
                                My mate works for em up in Drogheda, will find out

Also, lol Tevez

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  Ask him is it set in stone.

Comment

lol Tevez.

Comment

Tevez to Liverpool in January with Torres going the other way?

Comment

Ask him is it set in stone.
                                        BOoM HEADSHoT.
                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                          Anyone watching Die hard with a vengeance ?

Was Bill Rawls the foreman at the construction site for the tunnels?

EDIT: It says so on his Wikipedia page, never mind so.
                                          Another one I spotted awhile ago was Big Mike from Chuck is in Terminator 2

Danny, where did your mate take that pic from?

Looks pretty close to where I was.

I'm guessing the angle of the trails will change a bit depending on your vantage point. Mine and your mate's pics are almost identical.
                                          He lives in Kilmainham, photos were taking around 2ish

I had a few issues with my crap Nokia 6200c and called them a few weeks ago, got a horrible non English speaking person who basically said tough titty, you are not due an upgrade and do you want to break the contract and move elsewhere... The phone was to go in for repair, this was the THIRD phone from 3 that I have had and all of them had some problem that required being sent for repair.

I got the number of a Waterford call centre, chatted to them and found out that my replacement phone has been put down as an 18 month contract upgrade and I went a bit nuts and complained that I had not agreed to this. I told them I was offered the HTC Desire from Vodafone for under 50 and I saw no reason to stay with 3...

So they gave me my phone, all for the lovely price of €19
                                          So good bluffing on your part

You tried out Google Goggles yet?

Comment

I enjoy the xfactor and the final has thrown up some brilliant performances in the past.

Tonight was pretty shite though. Robbie Williams really tried to drag it out and he was brilliant with one direction but the arrangements with the acts were pretty brutal.

The beautiful Rhianna looked to be giving it her all but the whole staging/arrangement between her and Matt was shite. It's such a shame as it could've been great.

Christina Aguilara looked as uninterested as anyone i've seen perform on the show, came across as really up her own arse, and did anyone else notice that she isn't looking her best? She looked a little 'pudgy' to me?

Wil I Am is just a fkin joke on his own and Cher got shafted by him IMO, I thought she was really good, he's brutal without his 'band' behind him.

Pretty much a no-brainer as to who was going through but I really thought Cher was the best act over the two performances tonight, not that it was going to make any difference to the outcome though!
                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-12-10, 23:16.
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I haven't heard of it, so that will be a no

Getting to grips with the phone anyway, still so much to learn though.

Comment

I got the galaxy s yesterday and i have to say i havent a fukking clue whats goin on . At one point today i got a call and i didnt know how to answer the fukking thing. They had to ring 3 times before i figured it out .

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  I enjoy the xfactor and the final has thrown up some brilliant performances in the past.

Tonight was pretty shite though. Robbie Williams really tried to drag it out and he was brilliant with one direction but the arrangements with the acts were pretty brutal.

The beautiful Rhianna looked to be giving it her all but the whole staging/arrangement between her and Matt was shite. It's such a shame as it could've been great.

Christina Aguilara looked as uninterested as anyone i've seen perform on the show, came across as really up her own arse, and did anyone else notice that she isn't looking her best? She looked a little 'pudgy' to me?

Wil I Am is just a fkin joke on his own and Cher got shafted by him IMO, I thought she was really good, he's brutal without his 'band' behind him.

Pretty much a no-brainer as to who was going through but I really thought Cher was the best act over the two performances tonight, not that it was going to make any difference to the outcome though!
                                                  I haven't seen any of this but I think Christina has had one if not 2 kids in the last few years.

Comment

Yes Yes Yes this rocks pretty slick music video tie in

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cgLL8JaVI[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                      Urgh, these fuckin soccer players think they are Gods. He has a 5 year contract, what makes him think he can just tear it up and retire?

Comment

The net is full of speculations that she is pregnant. She sure looked it and her boobs looked suss.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                          This makes a call worse not better.

Edit - fwiw I still think a call is ok playing nearly 200bb deep.

Opr
                                                          Oh was it 10nl....I just saw 18 bucks and assumed he hadn't topped up at 20..fine then obv. Redjoker wrote a mathsy post about the myth of set mining being very profitable in the old place. To tired to go hunting now, but it might be in the best of theory.

Comment

I haven't seen any of this but I think Christina has had one if not 2 kids in the last few years.
                                                            She had a son in January 2008. I think she looks far healthier than she did a few years back when she was in danger of falling down a drain hole.

Comment

AA < AKo, AIPF 3 handed live, KKx flop, cunting game

Comment

He lives in Kilmainham, photos were taking around 2ish

Deadly, I was less than a mile away. Took mine at 1:45

Comment

One of my very good friends' status update today. Priceless

Attached Files

Comment

Also, MrsF, deffo get google goggles, I was sick when I got my iphone and realised it wasn't available to me.

Comment

I haven't heard of it, so that will be a no

Getting to grips with the phone anyway, still so much to learn though.
                                                                      Ah its a cool little app, basically you take a picture of something and it scans it and if it recognizes it it will send you back info about it.

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                      I got the galaxy s yesterday and i have to say i havent a fukking clue whats goin on . At one point today i got a call and i didnt know how to answer the fukking thing. They had to ring 3 times before i figured it out .
                                                                      You will get the swing of it.

She got some big ass tits now!

Comment

Also, MrsF, deffo get google goggles, I was sick when I got my iphone and realised it wasn't available to me.
                                                                        you mean this?

It has a link for iphone?

Comment

Thats pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            Cheers dude, I've the 3gs though, it seems it's only available on the iphone4

Comment

Cheers dude, I've the 3gs though, it seems it's only available on the iphone4
                                                                              shouldn't be. IOS4 is just the new firmware. I have a 3Gs too. I'll see if I can install it

Comment

Don't get me wrong she looked gorgeous, she pretty much always does, she's a stunning looking woman.

What I meant is that the whole 'industry' perception might think otherwise.

I prefer a woman with a bit of meat on her bones and in fairness she looked fantastic.

The net is full of speculations that she is pregnant. She sure looked it and her boobs looked suss.
                                                                                They looked great to me!

The first time I ever saw her was on MTV when this video was played, I admit to being taken aback somewhat, the girl is simply beautiful.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiOw0chwxTk[/ame]
                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Ah its a cool little app, basically you take a picture of something and it scans it and if it recognizes it it will send you back info about it.

You will get the swing of it.

She got some big ass tits now!

Just downloaded and tested it lol, and got adobe flash as well while I was at the market.

Comment

Thats pretty cool
                                                                                    It is.

Compare the last pic I posted and your mates' pic, almost identical.

Comment

Don't get me wrong she looked gorgeous, she pretty much always does, she's a stunning looking woman.

I prefer a woman with a bit of meat on her bones and in fairness she looked fantastic.

They looked great to me!

The first time I ever saw her was on MTV when this video was played, I admit to being taken aback somewhat, the girl is simply beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiOw0chwxTk
                                                                                      I was more meaning that her boobs looked bigger and that happens when you are up the duff! I think she is a beautiful looking woman too and miles ahead of Britney.

And to have a voice like this at the age of 10/11 is just WOW
                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HfHXqzLflY[/ame]

Comment

It is available. In the google app, just beside the search bar there is a little camera icon...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                          One of my very good friends' status update today. Priceless

Ha we either have a friend in common or there are two Irish girls currently lost in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                                                                            AA < AKo, AIPF 3 handed live, KKx flop, cunting game
                                                                                            I know the pain just dont smash the phone in rage ok

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                              It is available. In the google app, just beside the search bar there is a little camera icon...
                                                                                              Jaysus, cheers Conor/Emmet, honestly never knew that was available to me.

Downloading as we speak.

Comment

They looked great to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiOw0chwxTk
                                                                                                She was savage looking back then and then turned all trashy and now kinda back to normal at least she can say she didnt turn into some wreck like Britney Spears.

Just downloaded and tested it lol, and got adobe flash as well while I was at the market.
                                                                                                Nice.

Where it displays your location on the weather app mine does go to Lucan for some reason I am nowhere near that place

It is.

Compare the last pic I posted and your mates' pic, almost identical.
                                                                                                No doubt they are nearly identical.

Comment

I know the pain just dont smash the phone in rage ok
                                                                                                  Seroiously I think i'm the only dude that runs as bad as you man

Nope, phone is safe. Don't want that sickening feeling I had the last time I broke it when I 'fell'

Keith got the Desire HD yesterday and he loves it already. Seriously good phone

Are you still playing the Thur/Sun game in the Sports? Might try get in over next few weeks

Comment

Nope, phone is safe. Don't want that sickening feeling I had the last time I broke it when I 'fell'

Are you still playing the Thur/Sun game in the Sports? Might try get in over next few weeks
                                                                                                    It would be very close on who runs the worst

I think you should try and steal it from him.

Yeah still play it most weeks when I can.

Comment

meh this Sky picture is way more interesting

SPOILER

Tevez refused a 100k a week raise

SPOILER

Comment

Anybody hear anything about Barry's shutting up shop, somebody said the other night the whole thing casino and hotel had gone into receivership?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                          Can't find that icon Conor, am I missing something?
                                                                                                          there's no goggles icon in the 'apps' menu either...

Comment

I think you should try and steal it from him.

No chance He's an Android convert already.

Did you work out yet what the new features (if any) are on the new upgrade for the Desire released the other day?

I can't see anything obvious...

Comment

dont do bad beats but early stage of a deepstack I flop nut flush, raiser has KK, 222 for his house then says JUSTICE. it's not even close to the beats you'll see. Expect it I say and lol when it happens.

Was having a drunken chat saying we should all try to work out the time of our conception and play poker on that date, you have less runners to beat and it's your lucky time of the year.

Comment

final table of the 20K grtd 6 handed.
                                                                                                                6 left.
                                                                                                                5.6K for first.

wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                  dont do bad beats but early stage of a deepstack I flop nut flush, raiser has KK, 222 for his house then says JUSTICE. it's not even close to the beats you'll see. Expect it I say and lol when it happens.
                                                                                                                  Last game I played before tonight was a few weeks ago and I have AA v 66 on an A6x board.

All the dough gets in on the turn and he pings the 1 outer 6 on the river

It's comical......

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                    meh this Sky picture is way more interesting

SPOILER

Tevez refused a 100k a week raise

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    Top 10 Football Mercenaries

No chance He's an Android convert already.

Did you work out yet what the new features (if any) are on the new upgrade for the Desire released the other day?

I can't see anything obvious...
                                                                                                                    Think the big one was the new Market, added a new related tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                                                                                      final table of the 20K grtd 6 handed.
                                                                                                                      6 left.
                                                                                                                      5.6K for first.

wish me luck.
                                                                                                                      site Eshan?

glglglgl run like someone fast

Comment

Top 10 Football Mercenaries
                                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                                        Neale Fenn

Comment

Anyone have any experience with this...?

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Archos-Internet-Tablet-Hard-Drive/dp/B002QA3QBM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292112278&sr=8-11[/ame]

500gb Android version of the iPod Touch, near 5 inch screen too which is a plus, and with some tinkering you can get full access to Android apps apparently. Looks immense, but apparently has a few problems with constantly crashing and stuff, is it so bad it should be avoided because on paper at that price that is seriously good?
                                                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X