This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eight-Ball View Post
    iam not going to go to the toilet until some fixes this(more angry faces here)

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      don't tease me
      i will only get angrier

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

i still have no smileys

could someone look into this for me
        i also can't add attachments
        i would put in an angry and surprised face here
        but no can do
        lol found a way around attaching files
        why don't you just type the code like i always used to do when i was in work! Replace ; with : but here's 2 to get you started

;tren;
        ;rolleyes;

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          why don't you just type the code like i always used to do when i was in work! Replace ; with : but here's 2 to get you started

;tren;
          ;rolleyes;
          whats the point in that
          i demand to be treated as an equal in here :angry face:

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

In your User CP (link under the IPB logo), go to options, then make sure the show images tickbox (in the Thread Display Options area) is ticked.

If this is already ticked, then I have no idea what is wrong. It is not anything someone has done to you.

Comment

Try putting mad in instead of angry face!

Comment

whats the point in that
                i demand to be treated as an equal in here :angry face:
                aawwww that dosn't fucking work
                :angry face:
                work damn you!!!!!!!

arghhh why do i even bother

Comment

I just had a look at the user settings for your account in the admincp and everything seems normal, your account is still set to "display images".

What skin are you using, what browser, operating system? Maybe it's something in those?

Have you tried it on more than 1 of Chrome/Firefox/IE/Opera?

No-one else seems to be having these problems.

Can you see pics in threads/ avatars/ smily options when you click "reply", can you see smilies in posts??

Comment

work damn you!!!!!!!

hate that

Comment

work damn you!!!!!!!

You realise :angry face: isn't a smilie here yeah? It will never work unless we upload a smilie to be displayed for that code?

Is the problem that there's no smilie when you type :angry face: there's a [;mad;] smilie, if that's what you mean.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley-Ball View Post
                          work damn you!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                          Try putting mad in instead of angry face!
                          LOL at the name change btw. WP

Comment

The new ones added are super 8ball.

SPOILER

Comment

Comment

Apparantly betting has been suspended on Moyes going to Villa. Would be mad if that happened, although betting being suspended is hardly a reliable indicator of something happening these days.

Comment

don't tease me
                                  i will only get angrier
                                  HA HA HE HE HO HO HA HA HE HE

Comment

Brilliant name change for 8-Ball!

Comment

its just a big piss take with ye lol

no everything in my display thread options is ticked
                                      iam using windows vista and google chrome

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        Actually forgot to mention, I was standing in the queue for the aptitude test today and got chatting to the guy behind me, saying I was working in DCU etc. 'Are you on Irish Poker Boards?' says he. He's a lurker here and had read my earlier posts. Scary how the internets can follow you into the real world!

btw lurker, hope you did well and was nice to meet you!
                                        Nice to meet you too! I think I did pretty well. The only test I had any problems with was the last one. I was never any good with lego . Hope to see you in the next round.

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                        lurkers on the BBV? pussies . join in!
                                        Invitation accepted Zuutroy Zuroph

Oh and congrats on the success of the site guys. This site and the old BBV have kept me ridiculously entertained for the past few years

Comment

Lol. i just noticed the rather odd chap tagline,

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                            Went to the range twice last wk and hit about 300 balls and didnt feel much pain in the ole back . So im heading today for my first 18 holes in nearly 2 yrs . Hopefully i come back in good health.
                                            OUCH OUCH AND SOME MORE FKN OUCH.

I shouldn't have bothered . Out in 50 and back in 42 .
                                            My feet hurt and my back is killing me again after falling flat on my hole coming off a tee box.
                                            On the up side i had 2 lovely cool pints after and caught with a few old mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                              Nice to meet you too! I think I did pretty well. The only test I had any problems with was the last one. I was never any good with lego . Hope to see you in the next round.

Oh and congrats on the success of the site guys. This site and the old BBV have kept me ridiculously entertained for the past few years
                                              Welcome!

Thanks for the kind words. Post more, get involved, you'll enjoy it all the more.

GL with the job aptitiude/interview process thingy

Comment

Welcome to IPB, you're fcuked now! I'm sure you already know that .

Comment

you got it working wp

Comment

nothing i have installed fire fox and its the same thing

Comment

Fukk Off

Comment

Fukk Off
                                                        Now now chugger, be nice to the newbie

Comment

OUCH OUCH AND SOME MORE FKN OUCH.

I shouldn't have bothered . Out in 50 and back in 42 .
                                                          My feet hurt and my back is killing me again after falling flat on my hole coming off a tee box.
                                                          On the up side i had 2 lovely cool pints after and caught with a few old mates.
                                                          aaaarrrrgghhhhh
                                                          i can't do any thing at all

i can't even highlight the fact that you only had 2 pints :surprised face:

Comment

Log out and have a look. If you still can't see Smilies, its nothing to do with your account settings, and would seem to be something to do with your browser.

Have you tried clearing your cache, or even try a CTRL+F5, which will force a cache refresh, although i can't see that doing much as the smilies should be in your cache I'd have thought.

Also, will you answer this question: Do you expect a smilie to appear when you type :angry face:?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                              Now now chugger, be nice to the newbie
                                                              You Fukk Off aswell and take that retarded cnut that thanked your post with ya

Comment

aaaarrrrgghhhhh
                                                                i can't do any thing at all

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                Log out and have a look. If you still can't see Smilies, its nothing to do with your account settings, and would seem to be something to do with your browser.

Have you tried clearing your cache, or even try a CTRL+F5, which will force a cache refresh, although i can't see that doing much as the smilies should be in your cache I'd have thought.

Also, will you answer this question: Do you expect a smilie to appear when you type :angry face:?
                                                                How did you get the face in the first quote?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                  do you know the tally?
                                                                  Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                  Durrrr gettin pwned by Jungleman so far in the challenge and someone posted this . . . lol

Opr

“jungleman12″: +$518,191.50
                                                                  “durrrr”: -$519,295

i think they played today though so i dunno how up to date it is
                                                                  Last edited by Mike; 30-08-10, 21:11.

Comment

Same question in relation to :surprised face:

Can you see this smilie

Comment

Also, if there was a way of us to turn off smileys for individual accounts, can you think of someone that it would have happened to waaaay before you?

[hint][/hint]

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                        Welcome!

Thanks for the kind words. Post more, get involved, you'll enjoy it all the more.

GL with the job aptitiude/interview process thingy
                                                                        Ya never wished me good luck ya shite!

Comment

no iam just putting them in for the lol's :big grinning face:

will try the ctrl+f5 thingy though

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                            How did you get the face in the first quote?
                                                                            had to manually type it in

Comment

Ya never wished me good luck ya shite!
                                                                              I never liked hypnotist/magician types sorry

Comment

Also, if there was a way of us to turn off smileys for individual accounts, can you think of someone that it would have happened to waaaay before you?

[hint][/hint]
                                                                                Is it the trailor park kid??

Comment

I never liked hypnotist/magician types sorry
                                                                                  haha very good

Comment

[hint][/hint]
                                                                                    Oh believe you me, I did try.

Comment

Can you see this pic?

If not click this: http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/9624/replybox.jpg

Can you see it there?

Am I correct in thinking that you don't see smily options when you post a reply, like in that pic?

Comment

Can you use smileys on your boards.ie account, stick a post up in the BBV to check.

It could narrow it down to a browser/pc problem or a problem with your account on ipb.

Comment

haha very good
                                                                                          You should visit this thread imo

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                            Oh believe you me, I did try.
                                                                                            and you failed,

Comment

My new lodger sings apparently. think she's forgotten where she is, she's BELTING some song out upstairs
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

BBV I have a conundrum:

I have a choice to make, an important one too. This weekend I have two options available to me, both of which will be unreal craic.

Firstly, Electric Picnic. Cousin has a Teepee booked, unreal festival accomodation, chilled out plus all the trappings of a great festival weekend. Decent crew heading down.

Secondly, few mates and a crew from work, out in Dublin Friday night for a birthday party then leaving early Sat morning, picking a random town on the map and heading there for the night to cause much mayhem. Much cheaper than EP it has to be said.

Opinions please?
                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Do both Steve, EP saturday looks shite. Do Sunday instead

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                                                    BBV I have a conundrum:

I have a choice to make, an important one too. This weekend I have two options available to me, both of which will be unreal craic.

Firstly, Electric Picnic. Cousin has a Teepee booked, unreal festival accomodation, chilled out plus all the trappings of a great festival weekend. Decent crew heading down.

Secondly, few mates and a crew from work, out in Dublin Friday night for a birthday party then leaving early Sat morning, picking a random town on the map and heading there for the night to cause much mayhem. Much cheaper than EP it has to be said.

Opinions please?
                                                                                                    EP IMO, so wish I was going. other option sounds good too though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                      My new lodger sings apparently. think she's forgotten where she is, she's BELTING some song out upstairs
                                                                                                      duet?

Comment

You are bugging me now,just type this up as a reply and see how it's displayed.If you get an error or it is isn't displayed properly,you may have an issue with your capacitor.

:H @ mp.s TER
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Friday night is always the best at EP. Everyone is up for it, best sessions all the way through to hoovering up K off the bonnet of a car in the car park on 2pm Saturday then trying to wobble back to the arena.

Good times!

Comment

Same question in relation to :surprised face:

Can you see this smilie
                                                                                                            yes can see that smiley face lol
                                                                                                            also i was arsing around with the skins the other day and i went onto the mobile phone one. i couldn't get back to the standard as the drop down skin menu in the bottom left corner wasn't visible. so ace posted a link so i could click on the standard view again. it was after that the smileys were gone. the web time was different aswell but sorted that where it gives you the choice of automatically/or manually changing the daylight saving.

tl: dr:
                                                                                                            its all ace's fault imo

Comment

I honestly don't know if people are joking or genuinely still can't tell the difference after years!

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                                what office was this in & are you positive about Dungarvan.
                                                                                                                Dungarvan motor tax office ya i was there at the time she just said she needed it for a job. Id prob ring them and mention that you have urgent need etc... see what they say rather than drive.

Bad time in a day or two with start of the month tax renewals they will be extreme busy for a few days.
                                                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Buckie Gunts lol. How excellent

Comment

also i was arsing around with the skins the other day and i went onto the mobile phone one. i couldn't get back to the standard as the drop down skin menu in the bottom left corner wasn't visible. so ace posted a link so i could click on the standard view again. it was after that the smileys were gone. the web time was different aswell but sorted that where it gives you the choice of automatically/or manually changing the daylight saving.

tl: dr:
                                                                                                                    its all ace's fault imo
                                                                                                                    That was me ; poor old Ace always get the blame for stuff.

I was trying to help !!!

Comment

this is what i see

Comment

Change your 'message editor interface' in User CP / edit options at the bottom. Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          That was me ; poor old Ace always get the blame for stuff.

I was trying to help !!!
                                                                                                                          have found the perpitrator here ste

i think we can wrap this case up boys

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X