Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it was re AC Milan, id of been right behind you!!
    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
      Way to ruin some standard Gordo "Lol-Italia" posting.
      Eh, I like Seria A also, but bashing Gordo far outweights any interest I might have in it.

Comment

Cant even see where arsena wil get a chance from. nasri magic im hoping.

Comment

get in
          Follow me in twitterland

Comment

well that was on queue.

Comment

Game somehow on

Comment

Woot wooot...more corners please!

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                  Cant even see where arsena wil get a chance from. nasri magic im hoping.
                  Nasri not giving up on a lost cause, but close enough.

Never saw a goal from Arsenal coming.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

Arsenal goal would be the greatest thing. deflected free kick or something!
                        run better imo

Comment

OMFG

You got to be fucking kidding me

Comment

Oh dear. Shocking decision.

Comment

What a disgrace

Comment

That's a complete farce

Comment

wow.
                                  Harsh
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

absolute disgrace tbh
                                    Follow me in twitterland

Comment

you'd nearly be thinking corruption that decision was that bad

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Horrible decision :S..

We have a game now folks. Barca getting closer and closer again.

Comment

Such a joke. justice for Arsenal better be coming. Unreal decision.

Comment

thats shocking

Comment

Still haven't been able to close my mouth after watching that, wow!

Opr

Comment

Less than 0% chance of holding out now I'm afraid

Comment

following the ebbs and flows of a sporting event soley from bbv is always funny.
                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-03-11, 21:18.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      ]
                                                      This place is ridic cliquey btw. Most are cunts to newbies. Keane and MSN are the only two I can think of to muscle in and become regs in a long long time.
                                                      FU

In fairness, I got treated exceptionally well when I joined up but defo agree with you overall.

Ridiculous decision by the ref. Rooting for Arsenal to overcome the odds now.

Comment

At least van Persie won't pick up an injury again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Halfway there
                                                          Back to square one

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                            Horrible decision :S..

We have a game now folks. Barca getting closer and closer again.
                                                            We have a game?? We had a game before RVP was sent off. This isn't a game now, it's Arsenal with everyone behind the ball trying to stop Barca from scoring

Comment

Wtf was that?

Comment

1 second between the whistle going and him kicking it - robberry
                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Anyone know the score of the Shaktar game?

Comment

Was just starting to feel good about being on Arsenal draw no bet @13/2

If he got the shot on target would he have sent him off?

Fucking Jokeshop

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      We have a game?? We had a game before RVP was sent off. This isn't a game now, it's Arsenal with everyone behind the ball trying to stop Barca from scoring
                                                                      Yeah it was a horrible decision. I just mean in the sense that Arsenal really have to prove and hold up now. Serious pressure being put on them

Comment

Almunia doing his job well since half time. We need him to stay solid and keep putting himself about. This is nervy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                          2-0

Comment

arsenal need to do a barca on this and fall to the ground roll around a bit and get a player sent off big time
                                                                            Follow me in twitterland

Comment

2-0 to Shaktar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                FU

In fairness, I got treated exceptionally well when I joined up but defo agree with you overall.

Ridiculous decision by the ref. Rooting for Arsenal to overcome the odds now.
                                                                                People who sign up should pick an avatar, a cool one preferably.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Almunia doing his job well since half time. We need him to stay solid and keep putting himself about. This is nervy stuff
                                                                                  .

Come on!

Comment

Almunia obv best leeper ever

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                      following the ebbs and flows of a sporting event soley from bbv is always funny.
                                                                                      Jimmy White is making fools of them too

Comment

Best I have seen of him so far. 23 long minutes ....

Comment

Almunia is winning atm IMO. Hes keeping them alive.

Comment

How many chances does Villa need?

Comment

Exactly 1 second between the whistle and VP kicking the ball. How he gives ared for that is just unbelievable.

Will be a miracle if they hold and obv in no way deserved. Like watching a premier league team playing a Vauxhall Conference side in the FA cup.
                                                                                              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

HOLY FUCK

Comment

As a non Arsenal fan can I just say, ugh
                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Barca are just cheating gits ............

Comment

Xavi.

Comment

Oh well, thats a shame, would have liked to see Ars go through.

Comment

I think I'll buy my girlfriend a Barca shirt so I can pretend I'm making sweet love to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
                                                                                                            Back to square one

Comment

Peno.. Lovely.

Comment

You should have 12 men playing Barcelona, you've 0 chance with 10. This is so heartbreaking.

Game over now

Comment

Barcelona are revolting.

They are not human. Honestly makes me sick to watch, they are fucking amazing.

Comment

Super Nic and Chamakh on and Rosicky and Fabregas off. We've nothing to lose now

Comment

Goals aplenty with those line ups and how the match is poised going into this. +3.5 @ 6/5 imo
                                                                                                                      Never in doubt. tyvm

Comment

G'wan the Arsenal imo.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                          I think I'll buy my girlfriend a Barca shirt so I can pretend I'm making sweet love to them.
                                                                                                                          I normally love Barcelona but I'm really hating how they are winning this and their attitude throughout this match.

It's actually put me right off them.
                                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X