Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballet Girl looking awesome in Hall Pass. Film is shite imo but she gets her tits out!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
      I hate morning people.
      I mourn hating people

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        I mourn hating people
        Hating mornings people.

Comment

Cool jeans
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Cool Beans

Comment

cool plasticines
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Cool Keanes
                Where's the picture of me you dickhead

Comment

Well that was a ferocious waste of time.
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    Where's the picture of me you dickhead
                    Bit of a kick in the balls that one of the uncoolest bands ever made the cool Keanes list before you.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                      Well that was a ferocious waste of time.
                      I was looking in at 4:30 AM but I couldn't bring myself to say anything in case I became implicated in the whole sorry mess

Went to King Lear the other night, incredible performance but the Fool played by Ron Cook was particularly awesome. I was caught between whether he was more CHD or SHD
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Brekfast was pancakes with Streaky bacon and maple syrup. Lunch will be pancakes with strawberrys and some cream. What pancake related food should my dinner be? Desert is pancakes ice cream and melted choclate sausce. Man i love today and yes i am fat.

Comment

Fajitas with pancakes instead of wraps?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Bit of a kick in the balls that one of the uncoolest bands ever made the cool Keanes list before you.
                            I know right, they're an embarrassment to the name.

Comment

Noticed scott adams had deleted his latest entry so was a little intrigued.

Comment

Surprised there wasn't page after page, people must of fallen asleep or something.
                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Barcelona even rule at put-downs:

Originally posted by Pep Guardiola
                                  "Wilshere is a top player and he has been a big, big surprise," Guardiola said. "I didn't know him at the start of the season. In the first leg he had a really good performance. He can be a great player for Arsenal and England, but we have many types of players like him in the second team.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    Fajitas with pancakes instead of wraps?
                                    I ordered a veggie curry last night and it was served inside two pancakes, no idea if they were going the extra mile for Shrove Tuesday or if they aways serve it that way. It was pretty shit so I won't be ordering it again to find out.

Didn't make it to the great Palms, maybe tonight if I finish work early enough, I'll be trying to go somewhere other than Falcon Crest to eat.
                                    Last night I had a picture in my mind of who would own a place like that of a very imposing blonde Boer woman in her 60's and this morning I saw that I had her nailed.
                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-03-11, 10:08.

Comment

Hey Raoul did you watch Inside Job yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        and this morning I saw that I had her nailed.
                                        Good for you.
                                        Just another notch on your bedpost wha?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          I ordered a veggie curry last night and it was served inside two pancakes, no idea if they were going the extra mile for Shrove Tuesday or if they aways serve it that way. It was pretty shit so I won't be ordering it again to find out.

Didn't make it to the great Palms, maybe tonight if I finish work early enough, I'll be trying to go somewhere other than Falcon Crest to eat.
                                          Last night I had a picture in my mind of who would own a place like that of a very imposing blonde Boer woman in her 60's and this morning I saw that I had her nailed.
                                          I mailed my friend who used to own the bar there and asked him what there was to do in Gabarone. 'fuck all' was his helpful response , think he spent most of his time boozing and plotting a transfer out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Hey Raoul did you watch Inside Job yet?
                                            yes, it's OK

there's better books out there but it's pretty good - I especially like the interview with the Professor dude who gets all antagonistic when his massive conflicts of interest are pointed out to him. Academia in the States is incredibly intertwined with business compared to here.

Comment

I suppose I better say it early to let people get over it throughout the day, but I think pancakes are rotten.

Comment

I suppose I better say it early to let people get over it throughout the day, but I think pancakes are rotten.
                                                are you giving up roulette for Lent Keane?

I am, got my change in chip form in the Fitz last night so decided to throw it on one of my kid's birthday numbers as I went out the door. Picked the girl (29), obviously the boy (5) came up. FML.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                  wrestling fans

Comment

yeah pancakes are bland but its all about what you have on /with them.

maple syrup is a good place to start, the real stuff not the maple flavoured crap

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                      maple syrup is a good place to start, the real stuff not the maple flavoured crap
                                                      one of the few foodstuffs it's worth making an effort to bring back from Amerikay

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I am, got my change in chip form in the Fitz last night so decided to throw it on one of my kid's birthday numbers as I went out the door. Picked the girl (29), obviously the boy (5) came up. FML.
                                                        This is an invaluable reminder to always back your son in life. Your daughter may get you a nice dowry but it is your son who will be the real cash cow. You will now need to wait 15 years to see if that is sexist or prophetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                          This is an invaluable reminder to always back your son in life. Your daughter may get you a nice dowry but it is your son who will be the real cash cow. You will now need to wait 15 years to see if that is sexist or prophetic.
                                                          wise words my friend, wise words

I want to be rich now however, not in 15 years (no point in having money when you're old and decrepit)

is there no way I could securitise the future cash flows now?

Comment

wise words my friend, wise words

I want to be rich now however, not in 15 years (no point in having money when you're old and decrepit)

is there no way I could securitise the future cash flows now?
                                                            if you had diversified your bonds last night and split your change across both numbers you'd be profiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                              I did cool sheens about 3 weeks ago you tit.
                                                              I did cool seams ages ago too
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                Good for you.
                                                                Just another notch on your bedpost wha?
                                                                She was about the divine Ms Mirrens age, but thats about as much as they have in common.
                                                                Good opportunity to post this again though:
                                                                SPOILER

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTpXymuwxNs[/ame]

Comment

Can somebody do cool teens Hustler style?
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I hear all the COOL kids are doing it

Cool Genes

Comment

You should have asked which number hadn't been out in the biggest number of spins obv.

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                          yeah pancakes are bland but its all about what you have on /with them.

I had them every day in Vancouver and the stack of them were unreal!

I love sweet and savory ones. Make the pancake more like a crepe and spread with nutella and mash some ripe banana in and fold. yum yum.

Was saying to Tony to use some of the strawberries and cream in them but he doesn't fancy it.

Comment

Quality reffing here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUtiCXQNJks[/ame]

Comment

CityDeal doing a special at Bon Appetit today, I've been here a couple of times and really enjoyed the food

€35 for two mains and tea\coffee (they claim this is 'worth' €81 but that's debatable imo). Get the DART out, big lunch, walk on the beach, few pints in Gibneys (avoid Rounders in the bar) and home again via public transportation.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                That might be the worst thing I've ever seen. Just baffling.

Comment

he's following the law though, it's not the players role to interfere.

Comment

By the letter of the law it's a sending off, but you think they could have a little leeway as regards actual common sense of any normal person.

Comment

Some pretty awesome pics taken from/of the space shuttle here.

I particularly like the view of Egypt and the Nile by day and night in the spoilers:

SPOILER

There's also some cool pics of the abandoned remains of a Russian shuttle project here.

Comment

that's nuts, he should have given him a medal

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          he's following the law though, it's not the players role to interfere.
                                                                                          By the letter of the law it's a sending off, but you think they could have a little leeway as regards actual common sense of any normal person.
                                                                                          He can stick the law up his hole, the man is an idiot.

Comment

Turns out the tackler is the player/manager of that side too, talk about leading by example!

Comment

Total n00b question..I have to put a document onto a CD. I presume I can just put it on any CDr that you see in those multipacks in the shops? Cheers
                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Woke in a foul humour this morning, even listening to the Rocky soundtrack isn't picking me up

Comment

Security were moving in to sort it out. He didn't need to act the hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                        ugh, usually even if i'm pissed as a monkey can still type properly. badly failed at that last night, my bad. decided to give today a miss, just going to smoke it out. any particularly good smoking movies that I mightn't have heard of?
                                                                                                        Dr Strangelove - I know you will have watched it but probably not for a long while. Its still a classic

Comment

ugh, usually even if i'm pissed as a monkey can still type properly. badly failed at that last night, my bad. decided to give today a miss, just going to smoke it out. any particularly good smoking movies that I mightn't have heard of?
                                                                                                          Waking Life ftw... but you've probably heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                            Dr Strangelove - I know you will have watched it but probably not for a long while. Its still a classic
                                                                                                            follow that up with "the party". great Peter Sellers double

Comment

horrendous decision by the ref

he should have given him a red card, no place in football for tackles like that
                                                                                                              48

Comment

...

Comment

I'm going to tell you what I now tell everybody I meet:

Whatever you do, don't watch Deliverance.

Comment

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god

Comment

Charlie Sheen is not cool.

He's a pillock

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        Charlie Sheen is not cool.

He's a pillock
                                                                                                                        so's yore face
                                                                                                                        you're obv correct

Comment

Bit harsh. It's a horrible situation to be in for the ref. Send him off and get a lot of abuse for going the common sense route or then be asked by your employers why you didn't do your job by enforcing the rules and suffer the consequences of that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X