Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant after IWF feeder satt (tldr, up to you)

I really hope no-one from here is wiksey or FattyPaddy that play on Paddy Power

I haven't tilted playing online in years but these 2 basically sent me from chip leader to busto with 8 left in tonight's IWF feeder satt with 2 tickets for the game on now with 3 IWF tickets guaranteed.

I played the feeder earlier at 4pm and knocked out FattyPaddy when I called his small c-bet on a 9jx board with kq and hit a q on the turn where I called his massive overbet shove and it held against his 1010. This is where the abuse started.

He was on my table again in the 6pm satt as I didn't manage to get a ticket in the 1st one. I basically had q10 for a double-belly buster and like in the last satt, I called his tiny c-bet and hit the nuts on the turn. Again, a torrent of abuse started and he actually re-bought in this game whereas he didn't in the 1st one.

I gave a reply along the lines of if he wouldn't have called in that spot with my hand, he is basically a moron and shouldn't be playing the game.

Soon enough the other player, wiksey, who is probably one of the worst players I've ever seen playing online loses a hand against me and the abuse in the chat escalates. Continuously calling me a cunt, wanker, etc.

I had a small enough chiplead over another player weatherman with 8 left. I basically spewed chips away to the 2 donks over a series of hands, as they had driven me mental.

Now before someone replies back with "why didn't I disable the chat", I know I should have but I just couldn't let them away with it and it affected my game as a result. I don't care that I busted and didn't get a ticket but the abuse was unwarranted.

There was about 40 mins left in the game when I busted out and I left the window open.
    4 players remained with weatherman on 55k, McLokwan 25k, FattyPaddy 16k, and wiksey 13k.
    Now FattyPaddy was so thick he didn't realise there was 2 tickets and kept saying stuff like "weatherman has the ticket locked down", and "why are we even bothering playing".

That's when I wrote into the chat box, "keep it goin w-man and McLok, Fatty's so thick he doesn't realise there's 2 tickets". Wiksey was so bad he was congratulating everyone when they got down to 5 players as places 3-5 got a few quid back and kept saying stuff like "thank fuck that cunt bantee is busted".

There was 10 mins left and the stacks were w-man 46k, McLok 23k, Fatty 21k and wiksey 17k. McLok was timing down every hand and the box popped up to announce the satt was finishing. Wiksey shipped in, McLok folded and Fatty called. Wiksey had 66 v the AdJd of Fatty and the 6s held

That brutal bad player won the 2nd ticket and is now playing the satt.

For future reference, if any of you encounter him at the tables, he is a nasty bastard and a massive donkey. As for FattyPaddy, he is just a donk but not as abusive as wiksey, but basically just can't take a beat at all.

I think I've played with weatherman and McLokwan before and they are both decent players so I was hoping they would scoop the 2 tickets.

This is also a heads-up post for anyone playing the IWF satt now and might encounter that idiot wiksey

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      Realised he was a failure. Shocking manager.
      And did what practically no other manager would do.

He was obv under pressure, got the call to the board room, totally agreed he was doing no good and walked without looking to have his contract paid up.

Fair play to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post

I haven't tilted playing online in years but these 2 basically sent me from chip leader to busto with 8 left in tonight's IWF feeder satt with 2 tickets for the game on now with 3 IWF tickets guaranteed.

I played the feeder earlier at 4pm and knocked out FattyPaddy when I called his small c-bet on a 9jx board with kq and hit a q on the turn where I called his massive overbet shove and it held against his 1010. This is where the abuse started.

He was on my table again in the 6pm satt as I didn't manage to get a ticket in the 1st one. I basically had q10 for a double-belly buster and like in the last satt, I called his tiny c-bet and hit the nuts on the turn. Again, a torrent of abuse started and he actually re-bought in this game whereas he didn't in the 1st one.

I gave a reply along the lines of if he wouldn't have called in that spot with my hand, he is basically a moron and shouldn't be playing the game.

Soon enough the other player, wiksey, who is probably one of the worst players I've ever seen playing online loses a hand against me and the abuse in the chat escalates. Continuously calling me a cunt, wanker, etc.

I had a small enough chiplead over another player weatherman with 8 left. I basically spewed chips away to the 2 donks over a series of hands, as they had driven me mental.

Now before someone replies back with "why didn't I disable the chat", I know I should have but I just couldn't let them away with it and it affected my game as a result. I don't care that I busted and didn't get a ticket but the abuse was unwarranted.

There was about 40 mins left in the game when I busted out and I left the window open.
        4 players remained with weatherman on 55k, McLokwan 25k, FattyPaddy 16k, and wiksey 13k.
        Now FattyPaddy was so thick he didn't realise there was 2 tickets and kept saying stuff like "weatherman has the ticket locked down", and "why are we even bothering playing".

That's when I wrote into the chat box, "keep it goin w-man and McLok, Fatty's so thick he doesn't realise there's 2 tickets". Wiksey was so bad he was congratulating everyone when they got down to 5 players as places 3-5 got a few quid back and kept saying stuff like "thank fuck that cunt bantee is busted".

There was 10 mins left and the stacks were w-man 46k, McLok 23k, Fatty 21k and wiksey 17k. McLok was timing down every hand and the box popped up to announce the satt was finishing. Wiksey shipped in, McLok folded and Fatty called. Wiksey had 66 v the AdJd of Fatty and the 6s held

For future reference, if any of you encounter him at the tables, he is a nasty bastard and a massive donkey. As for FattyPaddy, he is just a donk but not as abusive as wiksey, but basically just can't take a beat at all.

I think I've played with weatherman and McLokwan before and they are both decent players so I was hoping they would scoop the 2 tickets.

This is also a heads-up post for anyone playing the IWF satt now and might encounter that idiot wiksey
        tl;dr

Comment

Fucking Samba..there goes any points for him and most likely Robinson's clean sheet
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            tl;dr
            As I said in the title, tldr: up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
              Fucking Samba..there goes any points for him and most likely Robinson's clean sheet
              What did he do, score an OG? I needed a clean sheet from him to send me top of a private league between friends

Comment

As I said in the title, tldr: up to you.
                You obv not that tilted, you didn't abuse me.

Comment

What did he do, score an OG? I needed a clean sheet from him to send me top of a private league between friends
                  red card in 47th min, -2

Comment

Sent off, its still 0-0 and its LIVE on MONDAY night FOOTBALL!

Comment

Any good thrillers been released in the last 2 years or so? Looking for a movie to watch.

Comment

Horrible when tilted bantee. Was me yesterday, got no abuse just got unlucky alot.

But chin up, relax and remember there is always another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                          Go jihad on her imo.
                          Speaking of which, did anyone see the latest South Park - It's a Jersey Thing? One of the funniest things I have seen in some time.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                            Horrible when tilted bantee. Was me yesterday, got no abuse just got unlucky alot.

But chin up, relax and remember there is always another game.
                            Its my own fault for playing anyway cos I'm still bollixed after the weekend. Cheers man.

Comment

Clamper in the apprentice?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                Any good thrillers been released in the last 2 years or so? Looking for a movie to watch.
                                Taken - top drawer
                                Crank : High Voltage - not to everyone's tastes
                                Terminator Salvation - Surprisingly decent
                                Taking of Pelham 123 - Mindless, but decent to switch off to. I enjoyed it
                                Public Enemies - Meh from me on this
                                Law Abiding Citizen - I liked this. Was very surprised by it
                                Shutter Island - Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                  Clamper in the apprentice?
                                  Yep, me and semibluff said it in the You're Fired thread!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    And did what practically no other manager would do.

He was obv under pressure, got the call to the board room, totally agreed he was doing no good and walked without looking to have his contract paid up.

Fair play to him.
                                    Fair enough i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                      inception and the ghost writer are the two i'm dying to see

Comment

Few things,

Jealous of Nick H who is teeing it up in Augusta National at the minute,

Also its El Trens Birthday today.

Comment

Frank Rijkaard resigned from Galatasaray role in a bid to become new LFC manager, according to reports in Turkey.

Comment

Who are we all moving too from rapidshare btw? My tenure has finished, and I'm ready for new pastures.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                              Also its El Trens Birthday today.
                                              He's some man for one man. You're about the 10th person to say this so far today

60 left in $100 omaha and ElTren is in the house. He's short stacked tho but the dream is still alive of ending up at his table

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                Who are we all moving too from rapidshare btw? My tenure has finished, and I'm ready for new pastures.
                                                Hotfile seems to be the way to go.

Comment

looks like hotfile is the way to go for anything new, but a lot of people are still sticking with rapidshare for 2 reasons. firstly they've more or less mended their ways (not quite but looks good enough to be honest), secondly and more importantly, is that the older stuff is still on there, so if you're not all about the latest releases and like to delve in the past, then rapidshare still delivers more than any other provider.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                    Hotfile seems to be the way to go.
                                                    is it free

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                      is it free
                                                      no. none of them are

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                        Few things,

Jealous of Nick H who is teeing it up in Augusta National at the minute,
                                                        Who's this rory and how?

Comment

Ruh-Roh UB/AP users!!

Cliffs: Possibilty they may be liquidated.

Today, lawyers for ex-UB shareholders dropped a one page pdf about being stiffed on the $120M deal they made after UIGEA. The new owners of UB/AP are apparently planning to fight to get out of the deal and in this new bit of information, Joe Norton/Paul Leggett is alleging "newly discovered" cheating at UB over and above what has already been reported. They dropped the news on a Friday evening to keep it low-key, but it seems pretty important and definitely a new wrinkle to the scandal. I linked to the PDF but apparently someone had trouble with it and user fredd-bird was cool to create a png out of it. (I spose I could have just opened photoshop but the pdf is working fine for me)
                                                          Essentially, the company is not doing well compared to historical performance. They made this deal in 2006 prior the cheating revelations and after, the parties came together to figure out how to crawl through a river of **** and come out clean on the other side. The claimed to have paid out $22M but there is no proof of that number. Players cannot ask for and receive full HH files though there is no good explanation why. Nobody has been prosecuted though nobody at the firms or KGC will say which law enforcement agency was given information.

So after several renegotiations to cut the monthly nut on the purchase price, Blast Off has apparently and finally defaulted on the notes. The organization (Avoine) which claimed security in the AP and UB.com side is suspected to be father/son teams; Phil/Scott Tom and Oscar Hilt Tatum III/Oscar Hilt Tatum IV, the original investors behind AP.

The Excapsa shareholders are being asked to hold on to a bag and it looks like they may decide to fight for the assets which could finally allow a lot of information to arise about what really happened at the companies. Example, statements have been constant about former owners/managers not being there after the cheating (or even the sale in some cases). A legal case might prove otherwise. Some of these owners have been directly accused of the cheating though they have not been charged.

btw the pdf is in the locked thread, it should work fine for you if you want a clearer copy.

I also recently came to a conclusionadditional cheating (not counting the BBJ/XBLINK issues) occurred at the site.

Comment

lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAKJBzE8a3A[/ame]
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                              To be honest I wouldn't mind her rubbing my leg or cooking me dinner even if she is a Muslim Turkish girl with a boyfriend.

Obligatory pic:

whats the hell, you know Ozge??
                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

LOL @ the dude with the KK's name.

Attached Files
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

She's doing a nixer for the navy.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    LOL @ the dude with the KK's name.

That just happened. I'm MrSinister111

Which one are you? Edit DUHHHHH
                                                                    Last edited by MegaSin; 18-10-10, 21:25.

Comment

Which one are you?
                                                                      Nit.

Comment

lol at SP folding 10 J when it was obv gonna bring the straight.

Comment

Which one are you?
                                                                          fishinjoela obviously!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                            whats the hell, you know Ozge??
                                                                            I call reversefacebookengineering bullshit. I hardly know the girl, she added me on facebook a few months back. Tell me more though, I am actually intrigued now.

Comment

I'm in similar boat chest wise, but I am 173cm/5'8" so a small or medium will do most of the time. Though if you were 6' then a medium or large would probably fit better as your shoulders would be bigger and torso longer.
                                                                              I think large here is like medium or small in the states, that was where the confusion lay.

Comment

ughhhh just self destructed in monday night omaha
                                                                                so much value, patience grasshopper, top pair no kicker on a paired flushing board is the nuts to some.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I call reversefacebookengineering bullshit. I hardly know the girl, she added me on facebook a few months back. Tell me more though, I am actually intrigued now.
                                                                                  Worth a shot
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                    Frank Rijkaard resigned from Galatasaray role in a bid to become new LFC manager, according to reports in Turkey.
                                                                                    nothing here
                                                                                    Read the latest UK headlines, on NewsNow. UK news, analysis and opinion from around the world.

Paul Cook (Sligo Rovers manager) threw his hat into the ring on MNS tonight

*
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 18-10-10, 21:59. Reason: *fed up wumming the in rafa we trust brigade even thought they deserve it :)

Comment

Worth a shot
                                                                                      Your cyber sleuthing impresses me. I thought you were going to do an effect on me over the inernet :P.

Interesting though as I only edited some settings for privacy this evening. Was it my friends list, a fellow IPB'er or just plain magic that you pulled her name from?

Comment

Anyone recommend a tournie in dublin wed night? How many runners does the 40 freezeout in the Jackpot get?
                                                                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Your cyber sleuthing impresses me. I thought you were going to do an effect on me over the inernet :P.

Interesting though as I only edited some settings for privacy this evening. Was it my friends list, a fellow IPB'er or just plain magic that you pulled her name from?
                                                                                          ripped the ID from the photo you posted.
                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

filename contains their facebook ID...

Comment

filename contains their facebook ID...

Which element of the file name?

Comment

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...63.ash1/19065_ 1323336411848 _1483983084_2760742_4091251_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                  Which element of the file name?
                                                                                                  The garda cyber crimes division is going to be worked into overdrive tonight, with a serious amount of stalking imo.

Comment

the ten digit bit.. 1483983084
                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

fattypaddy just been moved to my table....
                                                                                                      Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Just got tickets for Yann Tiersen in Galway. Can't wait.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfwWKCRth_A&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                        eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                          fattypaddy just been moved to my table....
                                                                                                          which one are you smurph gl
                                                                                                          You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

[NSFW="Susan"]

[/NSFW]BBV needs a new Blue dress girl V Ballerina girl debate IMO

I submit Susan Coffey as a candidate.
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                                              which one are you smurph gl
                                                                                                              camogie..... dying with a hangover..... which has lasted all day....
                                                                                                              so i'm not playing great...
                                                                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Looking for some travel advice, can't make up my mind

I'm thinking of heading away for 4-5 days in the middle of November but can't decide where to go. Couple of options are

1)New York
                                                                                                                2)London
                                                                                                                3)Barcelona

Which one would be the BBV's choice and what would you do in each location?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras
                                                                                                                  On that, wasnt it someone here who managed to sleep with a girl he met out because she was upset her brother died in a carcrash and he told her his sister/brother also died in a carcrash (not true of course) ? ?

Could have been the other place, or a movie i saw...
                                                                                                                  made me think of point break, but can't remember anyone here or on boards stooping so low

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                    Looking for some travel advice, can't make up my mind

I'm thinking of heading away for 4-5 days in the middle of November but can't decide where to go. Couple of options are

1)New York
                                                                                                                    2)London
                                                                                                                    3)Barcelona

Which one would be the BBV's choice and what would you do in each location?
                                                                                                                    on your own? with a girlfriend? with friends?

Comment

[NSFW="Susan"]

[/NSFW]BBV needs a new Blue dress girl V Ballerina girl debate IMO

I submit Susan Coffey as a candidate.
                                                                                                                      I second your nomination, no need for a Blue Dress girl, we have a winner already.

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      on your own? with a girlfriend? with friends?
                                                                                                                      Will either be on my own or with a mate, not sure if he can get the time off yet.

Comment

This is mad. I am starting to think he might want to leave United.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL
                                                                                                                          Yep.

He then texted her to propose
                                                                                                                          Should get his GF/fiance/wife to rent here http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daf...02374&search=1 for a month or so, and then invite the IPB over for a weekend
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X