Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the deal with stars steps? When can you either cash in or use them for other tournies?

Comment

i havn't noticed brian byrne or bcb on here in a while

is there a story here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post

is there a story here
        what are you trying to inseminate?
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
          Whats the deal with stars steps? When can you either cash in or use them for other tournies?
          Step4 is a sunday million/$215 mtt ticket, step 3 can be used for some sats and stuff.

Comment

Cool, have a step 4 atm, may just go for the big spin. Sunday Mill starts at something like 5am on Monday morning here.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
              This should be a much larger buy-in, way too much play for a 90 euro tourn. It'd do your head in to bubble that!
              I played in this 2 yrs ago , it was great fun and a surprisingly good level of play . What i thought was funny was when a player gets knocked out everyone claps. When i was all in and i knew i was out i warned my table not to clap , so they kindly waited until i was nearly at the top of the stairs and stood up and whistled and clapped ( the durty baskets). It wasn't all bad though as i was just in time for the €125 game and ended up chopping it .

Comment

Yeah looks like I'll have to qualify for the APPT Cebu.

Comment

is there a story here
                  It's been pretty much confirmed that they have eloped.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                    going for a Cobblers shirt yeah?
                    Na; I think I might get the voice of reason an Inter Milan shirt

Comment

Originally posted by tonc76 View Post

2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:

(a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
                      (b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her Blouse.
                      (c) After wrecking your boss's car.
                      (d) When she is using her teeth.
                      (e) When Pele scores THAT goal in Escape to Victory

Comment

is there a story here
                        A lot of the voodoo heads are probably a bit disilliusioned with the Voodoo site ban. Personally I think its ridiculous too
                        Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                          Molby is talking through his hole. A very similar type of line up won away at Leeds at this stage of the Carling Cup a year ago.
                          And the same line up could play the cobblers tonight and win by 5
                          Means nothing!

I've watched the games in detail this year
                          Not being smart but you can only watch games in detail in the stadium, the detail is what happens off the ball not on the screen

and we are playing a whole lot WORSE under Hodgson. Not creating as many chances, shakier at the back, not pressing or hustling the opposition at all. He has already made some bizarre tactical and personnel decisions - both before and during games. He looks out of his depth, but then it shouldn't be surprising when you take a look at his managerial record. A bounce around mercenary with an average length of tenure of less than two years, he hasn't had a job like this one for over a decade.
                          Was going to break this up but...
                          The centre two are missing the shield infront of them, the 3/4 of them knew each other, takes time to replace, build a working relationship

Carra's legs are gone, No combination of Skrtal, Carra or Agger have ever looked like a pair to me ever though all 3 have their good points

"Out of his depth" (against a league 2 side), out of his depth, you don't know, you cant know (neither do I)
                          Out of his depth is the cheapshot of the angle shooter at a man only in the job a few months

as for playing worse
                          Missing Torres
                          New players to be bedded in, Wenger gives players over a year to settle
                          Liverpool fans seem to give players 6 weeks (the worst of them so far signed by Rafa)
                          Squad he took over has no shape to it imo (and the opnion of a lot of people around the game in Engerland)
                          When Liverpool played well in the old system so many times the goals were bits of magic from Gerrard/Torres it is a joke

A bounce around mercenary with an average length of tenure of less than two years
                          ?
                          This club is fucked.
                          I was saying that under the last fella; you seemed to think otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                            I'm out. Pretty sure it was the spatial awareness test that done the damage. Had a feeling that would let me down before the tests. Would've loved to try FEAST but that's life. Back to trying to get a finance job for me

Best of luck zuutroy. It would be nice to see somebody with a genuine interest in the job getting one of the positions. TID!
                            Unlucky man, hope something turns up for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                              what are you trying to inseminate?
                              Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                              It's been pretty much confirmed that they have eloped.
                              my suspicions have been confirmed

brian byrne gets kicked out of home, wanders the streets homeless untill bcb picks him up and offers to share his pad with him in return for sexual favours.
                              brian byrne with no home no job sees no other option only to accept this bald mans proposal.

it happens

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Time to head off to the airport - off to London for the weekend Catch y'all sometime on Sunday evening!

Samuel Johnson on London: "Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."

Comment

For Brian
                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-45xNr-udU[/ame]

Comment

Anyone have a gigapedia login? I've been told the books I need are available there but they are no longer registering people...

Comment

my suspicions have been confirmed

brian byrne gets kicked out of home, wanders the streets homeless untill bcb picks him up and offers to share his pad with him in return for sexual favours.
                                      brian byrne with no home no job sees no other option only to accept this bald mans proposal.

it happens
                                      Some say he lured him with tourney token's

Comment

I got included on the below email its intended for someone called Zachery Corbett but got sent to me.

Good morning,

We would like to schedule an IPP meeting for Zachary on Tuesday Oct 5 at 1 in the afternoon at Zachary's house. Address: 311 Willow Ridge Way Black Diamond.
                                        Please let me know as soon as possible if this works for you.

Thanks

Marijke Brummelhuis
                                        Administrative Assistant
                                        Learning Services
                                        Foothills School Division
                                        403-652-6549
                                        I got 7 emails with people confirming attendence so I decided to reply to all with:

Hi Guys,

I am going to have cancel this.

I have been getting pretty drunk and high for the last few weeks and my house really isnt in the best of shape.

You know how it is.

Maybe we could do this this at Helens?
                                        Wonder how this is going to play out

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                          Thats grand, just gona go down and produce it so.

Think il put L plates up though when im going down and have a full licence driver with me.
                                          How did this go for you in the end?

Comment

All-knowing BBV Help!

I'm practicing for an aptitude test next week and I know my weak point is the numerical section. I'm doing sample tests at the moment and I can understand the reasoning behind all the answers except this one. I know its probably very obvious but I'm just getting a brain block on this one.

Can someone explain to me why this is the correct answer? Its about relationships to numbers.

[18] [42] [36]
                                            [5 8] [13 20] [? ?]

The answer is 11 17. WTF am I missing here????

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                              I'm practicing for an aptitude test next week and I know my weak point is the numerical section. I'm doing sample tests at the moment and I can understand the reasoning behind all the answers except this one. I know its probably very obvious but I'm just getting a brain block on this one.

Can someone explain to me why this is the correct answer? Its about relationships to numbers.

[18] [42] [36]
                                              [5 8] [13 20] [? ?]

You can't get that???
                                              You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                You can't get that???
                                                Why do you think I asked?

Comment

getting a new laptop today.

anyone have any advice on what to get

Comment

Why do you think I asked?
                                                    Even with the answer.......me neither.
                                                    You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Lenihan is on radio one atm telling us about the corner we've turned.
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                        Even with the answer.......me neither.
                                                        I thought I explained the situation thoroughly in my OP but you obviously didn't read it. Thanks anyway for the feedback, very helpful.

Comment

Divide higher number by 3, subtract 1.
                                                          Divide higher number by 2, subtract 1.
                                                          These two numbers are the two lower numbers.

Comment

[18] [42] [36]
                                                            [5 8] [13 20] [? ?]

The only pattern I've seen is if you divide the top number by six you get the gap between the two bottom numbers. Not sure yet why it is 11 17 over for example 10 16

Comment

I thought I explained the situation thoroughly in my OP but you obviously didn't read it. Thanks anyway for the feedback, very helpful.
                                                              lol. Don't take yourself/Maths so seriously

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                Lenihan is on radio one atm telling us about the corner we've turned.
                                                                Srsly? Sweet - I thought we were fucked!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  Not even 1 number in the lotto last night I feel so hard done by
                                                                  Correction, had not realised it was also for lotto plus got some numbers on that but no win
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                    Divide higher number by 3, subtract 1.
                                                                    Divide higher number by 2, subtract 1.
                                                                    These two numbers are the two lower numbers.
                                                                    Thanks, I knew it would be something obvious but it wrecked my head!

Comment

Correction, had not realised it was also for lotto plus got some numbers on that but no win
                                                                      Such an obvious slowroll. I know your game. Waiting until Saturday so you can scoop an even bigger jackpot.

Greedy bastard!

Comment

hey danny any advice on getting a new laptop??

had an acer aspire only got it a year ago and its fucked now. harddrive gone and they said it will cost me 400 to get it fixed so best of getting a new one.

Comment

yay, we have passed out Pakistan and are now....drumroll.....No. 4 in the world!

oh wait, this isn't a league you want to be top of

Comment

what model number was it?

if it's a normal Laptop (not a netbook0 you can get a new HD for it at a lot lower that 400 euro.
                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                              what model number was it?

if it's a normal Laptop (not a netbook0 you can get a new HD for it at a lot lower that 400 euro.
                                                                              not sure what model number it was. im pretty sure its in bits so gonna buy a new laptop. you able to recommend a good one? obv its mainly used for poker

Comment

Thanks, I knew it would be something obvious but it wrecked my head!
                                                                                I'm bored, stick up a few more without the answers please.
                                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

good article here about the true cause of Ireland's current woes in the markets

it woz de banks wot dunnit
                                                                                  Tried to read that but didn't get much sleep last night and it's going over my head a bit...

Cliffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                    not sure what model number it was. im pretty sure its in bits so gonna buy a new laptop. you able to recommend a good one? obv its mainly used for poker
                                                                                    what's your price range?
                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                                      I'm bored, stick up a few more without the answers please.
                                                                                      Here go mad: http://www.previsor.co.uk/products/certifications

Most of them are handy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                        Tried to read that but didn't get much sleep last night and it's going over my head a bit...

Cliffs?
                                                                                        "we have turned a corner, eh, going forward"

or to put it in the words of Zero Hedge:

poor Ireland not only has to deal with a drunk PM, insolvent bank system, and, what is not surprising a new economic crunch, but what is far more concerning, a Department of Truth and Unicorns, which is unable to lie its teeth off and paint a rosy picture when the feces are already in process of being fanned

Comment

We should close a load of hospitals and just hire this guy.

Bam bam bam bam bam....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6csPWzurwHo[/ame]

Comment

in the SE?

no idea, was thinking of playing tomorrow night but Fitz Scalps > SE Scalps
                                                                                            SE scalps been a long time since that was around, JP McCann Nick O Hara John Scanlon and Joe O Neill are having the opening of their new room tomorrow night if you wanna spin into that?

Comment

SE scalps been a long time since that was around, JP McCann Nick O Hara John Scanlon and Joe O Neill are having the opening of their new room tomorrow night if you wanna spin into that?
                                                                                              sounds like the Dream Team, where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                hey danny any advice on getting a new laptop??

had an acer aspire only got it a year ago and its fucked now. harddrive gone and they said it will cost me 400 to get it fixed so best of getting a new one.
                                                                                                LOL €400! They must have seen you coming In the place I work, the cost would be €150 maximum: €75 for labour + €75 for a 320GB hard drive. That includes a reinstall, drivers/updates, hardware diagnostics and attempting recovery from old HDD if it's not 100% gimped. Heck the laptop might even be worth a bit as is without a HDD as is.

Comment

Wasnt a big fan or Brandon Flowers first song from his solo album but just been listening to the whole album and its pretty decent, new Linkin Park album doesnt sound like some of the old stuff but im liking it so far.

Comment

Anyone recommend me a good site look for flights to the US?

Comment

sounds like the Dream Team, where is it?
                                                                                                      Great Denmark street up the top of O Connell Street somewhere, they had a soft opening last night, just seen a couple of the pics looks like a nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                                                        A lot of the voodoo heads are probably a bit disilliusioned with the Voodoo site ban. Personally I think its ridiculous too
                                                                                                        whats ridiculous about it? I love the voodoo and I love playing there. The dispute that arose at the time is well documented so Im not dragging that up again. the Voodoo was given a fair chance to respond and explain themselves which they addequately failed to do so. Id imagine if they wished to resolve the matter then they know the steps that need to be taken which are not unreasonable if you ask me.

[18] [42] [36]
                                                                                                        [5 8] [13 20] [? ?]

are you sitting the UKCAT?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                          No just practicing for an aptitude next week to get onto the next stage of the Fire Service recruitment.

Comment

Compare cheap flights from 1000s of airlines and travel agents to find the best plane ticket prices to your destination. Save money and book online today.

Comment

whats ridiculous about it? I love the voodoo and I love playing there. The dispute that arose at the time is well documented so Im not dragging that up again. the Voodoo was given a fair chance to respond and explain themselves which they addequately failed to do so. Id imagine if they wished to resolve the matter then they know the steps that need to be taken which are not unreasonable if you ask me.
                                                                                                              Link/cliffs?

Comment

ARE THOSE SLOT MACHINES I CAN SEE IN THE BACKGROUND?

Comment

http://www.skyscanner.ie/ is the business. Particularly like the facility which allows you to leave dates blank and just enter an entire month.

Edit : Lol, silver medal.

Comment

I had thought the Voodoo was banned as well turns out they aren't and I think its just their stance that don't want to post any more and maybe the posters who did frequently post who worked for Voodoo might of been told not to do so any more.

Plus I think you might of missed this post of mine the other day BK

Speaking of The Voodoo seems like they are only shooting themselves in the foot once again, chatting with some people out at the festival on Sunday and Nick O Hara who brought that monthly game to the place was in no uncertain terms chucked out of the place and told to fuck off!!! Through no fault of his own the management in that place just seem like they really wanna just run it into the ground.

I personally think that Nick is a genuinely nice bloke and can run a good game so to hear the stuff about him and the way he was treated I really do feel that I wont be making any kind of appearance at The Voodoo Card Club again.

Comment

Yes, I also think I seen somebody say there is a strip club close by

Comment

Great Denmark street up the top of O Connell Street somewhere, they had a soft opening last night, just seen a couple of the pics looks like a nice place.

Club wasn't fully finished last night, still a little bit to do but it looks very good and they reckon it'll all be ready for tomorrow night, just a pity I won't be able to make it in

Comment

Link/cliffs?
                                                                                                                          basically;

- IPB provides free advertising provided those that wish to advertise play by the rules
                                                                                                                          - The Voodoo advertised "jobs" in the form of technical support etc etc to "genting Ltd"
                                                                                                                          - when people went to the meeting it turned out to be an affiliate harvest
                                                                                                                          - people who went to the meeting and admins ------> because they were led there under false pretences
                                                                                                                          - original thread was locked but I got permission to open another one so the air could be cleared
                                                                                                                          - The Voodoo failed to provide an adequate explanation/apology so they were banned (I think, they may be just choosing not to post)

Like I said I love the Voodoo but they are clearly wrong in this case. Taking the attidude of isolating themselves from IPB is only hurting them but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X