X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
    Question for the almighty bbv.
    This place is better than google, fact.
    Heading to Galway tomorow for new years any recommendations, dos or donts?
    is Central park the spot to be in? few of the lads worried we wont get in, thoughts?
    Shoes needed in most places?
    What age are you? I sometimes feel old in CPs, and I'm 20. Don't like the place much but it's pretty popular. Halo is better.

No need for shoes, but you might not get in if yer hammered, esp in cps/halo.

Edit: cps crowd probably won't be as young on nye. College nights probably aren't representative of normal nights
    Last edited by NewApproach; 30-12-10, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
      What age are you? I sometimes feel old in CPs, and I'm 20.
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Barney Army!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
          Haha now thats a wager id take you up on.

We call it an even ton either way, prob be about the bookies prices anyway.......
          LOL evs with VDV getting 2.5 sets!

Will give you better than the bookies anyway

Although if you have any monies riding on Lewis, you know you're going to lose it by betting with me so is it worth it!

Comment

I really could not go drinking without wearing a pair of shoes i feel they go hand in hand.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by p_larkin99 View Post
              The darts has been pretty awesome today.
              9 darter here would top it all off

edit: damnit

still a 3-0 set coming here

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                I really could not go drinking without wearing a pair of shoes i feel they go hand in hand.
                I find they work better on my feet tbh

Comment

ye are probably going to laugh here but iv just watched step up the movie and have to say it was very good. so if ya wanna please the wimmin sit down together and watch it.

ok im off to watch part 2!
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                    Kind of embarrassing that I'm actually in the middle of a Family Guy marathon, rather than watching that excellent movie again. 'Japanese girls with no restraint, just to choke me 'till I faint'. Giggidy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa22MBGkl9o
                    Wow, that was really disturbing, in so many ways

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD-C8KZO5fw&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                      what in the name of jayus do you be googling!!

I mean how perverted are you????
                      Inoocently enough I found it on this geek site which I have a gawk on most days.

Comment

Great darts, Anderson v Barney could be mega.

Yayyyyy, Sujovic next.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          ye are probably going to laugh here but iv just watched step up the movie and have to say it was very good. so if ya wanna please the wimmin sit down together and watch it.

ok im off to watch part 2!
                          LOL

Edit: wifey was watching some movie earlier, four christmas', never seen it before but looked funny...going to give it a spin myself in a bit so....my taste could suck....i did think that black swan film was a steaming pile of crap !
                          Last edited by oleras; 30-12-10, 22:36.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                            Haha now thats a wager id take you up on.

We call it an even ton either way, prob be about the bookies prices anyway.......
                            Early price is VDV @ 13/5 to beat Lewis (2/7). Seeing as i have the upper hand, give me 2/1 for $20 and we'll shake on it. I'll win anyway

Comment

Got stopped at customs today and the guy asked me 'Are you carrying any drugs'

I guess 'What are you looking for' was the wrong answer

Comment

Richie, want a chance to get even? I'll take Suljovic +1.5 @ Evs for $20. Newton hasn't dropped a set in the tournie and is big fave but i don't like taking money off you :-)

Comment

Suljovic has a fair awkward looking way of flinging the darts!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                    Got stopped at customs today and the guy asked me 'Are you carrying any drugs'

I guess 'What are you looking for' was the wrong answer
                                    I think 'eer No', is the correct response. Just saying 'No' would seem too rehearsed Though you'd want to have a 'read'* on the customs officer really.

* ask Flipper
                                    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 30-12-10, 23:02.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                      Suljovic has a fair awkward looking way of flinging the darts!
                                      He must occasionally throw one 90 degrees to the left. I wouldn't stand within 10 foot of the left of the board when he's throwing.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        He must occasionally throw one 90 degrees to the left. I wouldn't stand within 10 foot of the left of the board when he's throwing.
                                        I reckon he's fell over once or twice in practice after a few beers

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                          It just looks so un-natural compared to the conventional throw. I can't imagine it has the same degree of accuracy in the long run either.

Comment

worst thread ever...

Comment

Originally posted by johnd123 View Post
                                              worst thread ever...
                                              Blasphemy

Comment

I was trying to find stats there on all the players left now and who has hit the most 180s, I'd say Suljovic is in the relegation zone

Comment

Too slow imo. Jaysus Newton will win 4-0 here. Can never get the right side of Tony it seems.

Comment

Whitewash for Newton imo.
                                                    Anything else would be a failure

Comment

Too slow imo. Jaysus Newton will win 4-0 here. Can never get the right side of Tony it seems.
                                                      Yeah, put that up just as the first leg was kicking off. Things changed now after Newton won the set in 4th gear. Just looking for some interest in a pretty awful spectacle!

Glad you missed the mark, you could have start spending already!

Comment

What age are you? I sometimes feel old in CPs, and I'm 20. Don't like the place much but it's pretty popular. Halo is better.

cps crowd probably won't be as young on nye. College nights probably aren't representative of normal nights
                                                        im 23, cps and cuba are the only places i remember by name from the last time i was down there.

cheers for reply anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                          Yeah, put that up just as the first leg was kicking off. Things changed now after Newton won the set in 4th gear. Just looking for some interest in a pretty awful spectacle!

Glad you missed the mark, you could have start spending already!
                                                          Saturday will be the day imo. I can feel a heater coming on

Comment

Saturday will be the day imo. I can feel a heater coming on
                                                            Not sure what the betting will be like, but Anderson will be about 4/5 and Barney 11/10. Will let you take your pick for $20 and i'll take the other

Comment

Not sure what the betting will be like, but Anderson will be about 4/5 and Barney 11/10. Will let you take your pick for $20 and i'll take the other
                                                              I think probably 4/6 or 8/13 Anderson and 5/4 ish barney

Comment

Originally posted by johnd123 View Post
                                                                worst thread ever...
                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Fukk me its painfull watching this. Im off to the leaba

Comment

I think probably 4/6 or 8/13 Anderson and 5/4 ish barney
                                                                    Just seen it's 8/13 and 13/10. You can still take your pick tho

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                      Polar bears get the better of spy cameras

The cameras used for a documentary on polar bears were designed to be as resilient as possible, but most could not cope with the curiosity displayed by their subjects.

Opr
                                                                      This docu is on at 12.30 tonight on BBC if anyone is at a loose end

Comment

Anyone have any idea of variance in bb/100 in HU 100bb deep PLO and NLHE?
                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Great movie that. "Im finished"

Comment

Fucking flu

Comment

BBV help needed.

Off to Grenoble for four months on Wednesday and looking to send over some electrical items ( Computer, computer monitor, speakers and PS3)

What's the best way to do this? Just standard ups it to myself or is there a better (cheaper/safer) way?

Thanks in advance.
                                                                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Just seen it's 8/13 and 13/10. You can still take your pick tho
                                                                                Barney ftw win here . anderson is class with the lipstick and seems like an all round nice guy but theres a reason why we havent heard much of him.

will bottle it against the big name on the big night. (hope he dosent) Id say barney will go behind a set or two and peg it back as anderson has double trouble in BIG games. Altho barney not looking too good i think the "big game" expierience will marginally shade it for him.

barney does have a habit of gearing up as the he progresses through the rounds too . get on the 13/10

Gonna have a punt on webster to beat taylor aswell. 9/2
                                                                                have few quid on webster to get to final after his first round match aswell
                                                                                You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Playing Fifa with my mate and it was the first time ive seen a keeper getting sent off saved the peno thou
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Edit: cps crowd probably won't be as young on nye. College nights probably aren't representative of normal nights
                                                                                    LOL I heard this is where we were heading...no more! I'm 26 so will prob be a grandad! Last time we were down was a few months ago and we mainly crawled our way around. Will that be a lot harder to do on NY eve?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4mlPxVWUk[/ame]
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                        BBV help needed.

Off to Grenoble for four months on Wednesday and looking to send over some electrical items ( Computer, computer monitor, speakers and PS3)

What's the best way to do this? Just standard ups it to myself or is there a better (cheaper/safer) way?

Thanks in advance.
                                                                                        Few of the lads are involved with some sort of shipping service Lao Lao and Jackyback might be an idea to send the two a PM see what they reckon.

Best of luck on the new endeavor

Comment

You can't have your cake...

btw, Lee Jones leaves Cake Poker.

I posted a few months ago about their dodgyness, they had claimed to be using ssl? security but did not have it in place.

Apparently other dodgy goings on and may be heading for bankruptcy.

Also, just stumbled upon this: Hellmuth leaves Ultimate Bet

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                            BBV help needed.

Thanks in advance.
                                                                                            DHL/UPS and pay the extra for insurance considering the value of the shipment. Enoy Grenoble.

Comment

Won't get antother chance tomorrow so just to wish ye all a Healthy New Year, the govt seem to have taken care of the wealth so sorry bout that but sure GET FIT and ready for the new year, the English could still attack at any moment.

pity bout the darts and wrestling convo I took Lewis at 12s today as I was getting my ears burned by another darts addict. has he got a chance?. 50 euro on the nose.

SPOILER
                                                                                              don't feckin thank the post , just get yer own greeting in ya laxy cnuts.

Comment

How can you go to a restaurant with no shoes?
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

This docu is on at 12.30 tonight on BBC if anyone is at a loose end

I don't see it , which one? need to set the record for it

Comment

Originally posted by Tony3004 View Post
                                                                                                    Barney ftw win here . anderson is class with the lipstick and seems like an all round nice guy but theres a reason why we havent heard much of him.

will bottle it against the big name on the big night. (hope he dosent) Id say barney will go behind a set or two and peg it back as anderson has double trouble in BIG games. Altho barney not looking too good i think the "big game" expierience will marginally shade it for him.

barney does have a habit of gearing up as the he progresses through the rounds too . get on the 13/10

Gonna have a punt on webster to beat taylor aswell. 9/2
                                                                                                    have few quid on webster to get to final after his first round match aswell
                                                                                                    True Anderson will struggle sometime in this tournament but it won't be this match. Barney simply not playing well enough. Anderson to beat him easily.

Also Taylor will beat Webster pretty handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      How can you go to a restaurant with no shoes?

Comment

^^^^

not human,doesn't apply.

Comment

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention - go on the Wolves.

LOLiverpool

Comment

My predictions for the darts:

Newton 5-4 Jenkins
                                                                                                            Lewis 5-2 Van der Voort
                                                                                                            Taylor 5-1 Webster
                                                                                                            Anderson 5-1 Barneveld

Fire up yours we'll see how they shape up.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                              ^^^^

not human,doesn't apply.
                                                                                                              You didn't mention anything about being human.
                                                                                                              You're probably fantasing about how to kill him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post
                                                                                                                Oh yeah and I forgot to mention - go on the Wolves.

LOLiverpool
                                                                                                                Kind of reminds me of the nazis,even though they were evil SOBs,they seemed to have a monopoly on cool names

Wolfpack
                                                                                                                Eagles Nest
                                                                                                                Enigma
                                                                                                                Tiger Tank
                                                                                                                Lightning War

Cool names,bad cnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                  You didn't mention anything about being human.
                                                                                                                  You're probably fantasing about how to kill him now.
                                                                                                                  Well I know he's the pink panther but he has more physical attributes in common with the rat then his namesake, so yes,I want to trap him.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                    LOL

Edit: wifey was watching some movie earlier, four christmas', never seen it before but looked funny...going to give it a spin myself in a bit so....my taste could suck....i did think that black swan film was a steaming pile of crap !
                                                                                                                    Wow, i ran bad again....seems i watched the best 5-6 mins earlier...turned out not to be a christmas comedy but a christmas chic flic...fml.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolves View Post
                                                                                                                      My predictions for the darts:

Newton 5-4 Jenkins
                                                                                                                      Lewis 5-2 Van der Voort
                                                                                                                      Taylor 5-1 Webster
                                                                                                                      Anderson 5-1 Barneveld

Fire up yours we'll see how they shape up.
                                                                                                                      LOL, wouldnt have a clue meself, Bristow is out then is he ?

Comment

Got a few blurays and DVD's as presents for Christmas and The A Team has a digital copy for your iPod etc and tried to run it there and its not working properly, anybody ever use them before?

I tried to use the code but it aint working have a few others that are like that would like to see how they work.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                          btw, Lee Jones leaves Cake Poker.

I posted a few months ago about their dodgyness, they had claimed to be using ssl? security but did not have it in place.

Apparently other dodgy goings on and may be heading for bankruptcy.

Also, just stumbled upon this: Hellmuth leaves Ultimate Bet
                                                                                                                          lol at this bit:

In 2009, November Niner Jeff Shulman asked Hellmuth to help him with his short-handed game in preparation for the Main Event final table. As a result, Shulman took fifth place for $1.9 million.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X