This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declan lynch on fire today
    The tabloid headline declared : "Sexy student 'dying of shame' after night with Usain Bolt is widow of drug lord shot dead by cops after murdering teenage girl".

Declan Lynch ยป
    Bolt brings 'Jamaican culture' to the world
    ‘In this time of anxiety the world needs just one completely unrepentant hammer-man’ Cartoon: Jim Cogan
    0 comments

Declan Lynch
    28/08/2016 | 02:30
    The tabloid headline declared : "Sexy student 'dying of shame' after night with Usain Bolt is widow of drug lord shot dead by cops after murdering teenage girl".

Let us pause first to mourn the decline of the tabloid headline, which in this online form takes longer to read than it takes said Usain Bolt to run the 200 metres. And let us note that they were trying to inject some level of embarrassment, even of "shame" into this story, though it is the alleged shame of the sexy student, not of the running god who had just completed the awe-inspiring 'triple treble' the night before.

There are not many men these days who can sustain no damage to their 'brand', having gone to bed with a woman who is not their official partner, who sends pictures of the event to her friends on WhatsApp, images which are then shared with the world's media.

In fact, there is probably just one man who is beyond the reach of our dismal morality, one man who has no questions to answer in that situation, and happily it was that very man who found himself there last week.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last night's UFC main card is well worth checking out

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          Last night's UFC main card is well worth checking out
          Lauzon/Miller fight, Pettis fight and the main definitely. Honestly the PVZ fight was trash saved by a cool KO. I still don't think she is any good however.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
            Sore head. Cure incoming. Hon the kingdom. 11/4 huge price today. I have never seen them that price in my life.

I'd say that's a fair price, but I'll throw in the draw if you want a friendly wager. First championship match I've missed in about 10 years. Lying by a pool in 30 degree heat does nothing to calm the nerves.

I'm interested to see what levels of his renown tactical genius Fitzmaurice brings to this game. I think he would hate to resort to pumping it in to Donaghy but he got slated from all angles for not doing it in last years final.

Comment

This Kerry Minor team could have a fair crack at taking on the Dubs the way they are playing.

Who was it said their production line had broken down
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is there a market for what time Scumbag Connolly gets himself sent off at ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Or who is tasked with making sure it happens?
                  airport, lol

Comment

New eps of Are You Being Served & Porridge on BBC1 tonight - I'm expecting them to be terrible so maybe will be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Stomach in bits now. Only the dubs in Croker can produce this excitement with the demise of LolCork recently.

No matter what happens. In Eamonn we trust.

Up the Kingdom. Spoiler for phone hugeness
                      SPOILER

Last edited by dobby; 28-08-16, 14:14.

Comment

This Kerry Minor team could have a fair crack at taking on the Dubs the way they are playing.

Who was it said their production line had broken down
                        Did the lolywhites lose again SP ?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          New eps of Are You Being Served & Porridge on BBC1 tonight - I'm expecting them to be terrible so maybe will be pleasantly surprised.
                          New episodes as in sweepings from the cutting room floor from the time or remake?
                          Would have very little hope either way.
                          Impossible to picture how either would work as a remake, porridge maybe but its going to be a very different HMP Slade!

Comment

Anyone see the United game yesterday? Jesus Rashford was fantastic when he came on really changed the game

I really fancy Kerry to chin the Dubs here. we are looking at the "real" all Ireland final today

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                              Did the lolywhites lose again SP ?
                              They played well and stayed with them for the first 20 minutes but went in 4 down at half time. Biggest problem was persisting with a dreadful kickout that was handing Kerry possession every time. Kerry came out and put on an awesome display in 2nd half, utterly destroyed them and Kildare heads were hanging by 55mins. I think there were as many as a dozen different Kerry players scored and a few real quality performances.

Comment

Dubs will probably lose today as I have a (small) bet on them to beat a handicap of 3 points. Well actually they will probably win by 3 points to really annoy me. In general though i'd prefer Kerry to win.

Comment

New episodes as in sweepings from the cutting room floor from the time or remake?
                                  Impossible to picture how either would work as a remake, porridge maybe but its going to be a very different HMP Slade!
                                  Indeed. They were very much products of their time. If it is remakes it should be left alone. Open All Hours remake (well, sort of, with David Jason having graduated to the Ronnie Barker role) shouldn't have been made. Imagine them trying to remake Rising Damp or Til Death Do Us Part? The 70's wouldn't translate well into today in those examples anyhow.

Comment

Remakes, new cast. John Challis (Boycie) as Captain Peacock is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      Anyone see the United game yesterday? Jesus Rashford was fantastic when he came on really changed the game

I really fancy Kerry to chin the Dubs here. we are looking at the "real" all Ireland final today
                                      Yep him and Miki to replace Mata and Tony M imo. And I love Mata but ha hasn't had a great start

Comment

kerry need to up their game - Dubs look much sharper

Comment

Arrived at B&B about 3:26

Have never heard as many words in 90 seconds before. Fair play to her though, we had the full rundown, shown to the room, handed the keys and got some well wishes sorted with plenty of time for the throw in!

Barman sorted me a number for a Taxi driver that would take us & the dog later. Rang to confirm at about 2pm. Love the honesty. "I'm working tonight at the moment, but sure there's at least a chance I won't be driving. Watch the match and you'll know where I'm at".

Comment

First 15 mins of Connolly the footballer so far hope he keep going

Comment

CLOLuxton

Comment

Dublin got lucky there. ref blew very late.

Edit: What? The goal stands? Odd series of events.

Comment

Whats goin on here. Bring on the second half
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Cluxton having a mare

Comment

Pray for Dice.
                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

fascinating first half. excellent switch in tactics by kerry to start carrying the ball into the final 3rd so they could bypass the sweeper and then pushing up on kickouts. Up until that the Dubs seemed to be cruising.

Will be interesting to see how the Dubs adapt to the change. they are probably unfortunate in that they havnt been tested to this extent all year so its only natural the changing tactics on the fly doesnt come that easy to them

Comment

It's the hope that kills ya

/Kev Posts

Comment

Whelo has a face like a smacked arse on the Sunday game panel

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              Dublin got lucky there. ref blew very late.

Edit: What? The goal stands? Odd series of events.
                                                              That's what happens when the ball crosses the line beneath the bar m8. It's a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by good call View Post
                                                                Whelo has a face like a smacked arse on the Sunday game panel
                                                                Great to see. But I've a feeling he'll be happier at FT

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  Seriously talented young player so there's a good chance Mourinho sells him in January.

Comment

across the line my hole.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Kerry have gone to bits here, can't kick straight.

Comment

In before the its Kildare and Meath's fault Dublin are so bad whingers :Rolleyes:

Comment

Kerry have gone to bits here, can't kick straight.
                                                                          BBV criticism sorted them out.

Comment

Dublin will still nick this.

Comment

Yeah have a horrible feeling all the extra money and other unfair advantages they enjoy are going to tell here

Comment

If Connolly got the same buzz from scoring points as he does from fighting they'd have it won already.

Its a great All Ireland Final TBF

Comment

Slightly over the top,only just though
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 28-08-16, 17:51.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Justice.

Comment

Dobby was right. Cluxton gave Kerry 2-2 and couldn't close it out. Has Gooch always hit people late or was it just today he started it?
                                                                                        Last edited by ghostface; 28-08-16, 16:11.

Comment

That's what an AI semi should be like. What a game. Kerry actually had it in them to put it up to the dubs. Delighted with that performance despite the result.

Comment

Quick quiz:

A liquid starter / American band lead by Michael stipe / first part of Aussie rock band ( not dc)

Calling zod

Comment

Great game. The wheels on the bandwagon are as strong as ever. #dublinsupremacy
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

For a dirty player his some player
                                                                                                Good man connolly

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                  For a dirty player his some player
                                                                                                  Good man connolly
                                                                                                  The best in the country imo. Pity he's not from Kerry. Also a pity he's a complete nacker

Comment

That was great.
                                                                                                    Dublin are too good.

Big money > Big heart.

Comment

Wonderful sporting occasion.

Can't for the life of me understand why Kerry took Geaney off, he was taring Dublin's defence apart.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Connolly is some player. What a game
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Looking for two tickets for the final

Sunburned but happy.

Comment

Dublin fans are like Brits cheering on their gold medallists while ignoring the colossal amount of money bring fired at them,playing all the their games at home and getting 12 mill for their own "national " training centre . Professional team taking on amateurs and semi pros.
                                                                                                            Cmon Mayo,at least deny them retaining,even though not having done so recently is an embarrassment considering their financial doping

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                              Has Gooch always hit people late or was it just today he started it?
                                                                                                              Its GAA tradition, its just what you do when you slow down a bit

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                Looking for two tickets for the final

Sunburned but happy.
                                                                                                                I'll enter all those AI comps on Facebook for you again this year

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                  Dublin fans are like Brits cheering on their gold medallists while ignoring the colossal amount of money bring fired at them,playing all the their games at home and getting 12 mill for their own "national " training centre . Professional team taking on amateurs and semi pros.
                                                                                                                  Cmon Mayo,at least deny them retaining,even though not having done so recently is an embarrassment considering their financial doping
                                                                                                                  70 minute knockout football won't always lead to the best team winning every year, don't think it's embarrassing. If it was a league only system where elite counties played each other home and away, Dubs would have cruised it last 5 years.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                    I'll enter all those AI comps on Facebook for you again this year
                                                                                                                    Won't be the same without you mate, nobody could say best team didn't win. SP and the boys still have one last chance with Mayo.

Comment

[VINE]5egtK2BUOzJ[/VINE]
                                                                                                                      Scum

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                        [VINE]5egtK2BUOzJ[/VINE]
                                                                                                                        Scum
                                                                                                                        I saw that in real time. How the hell is that not a free? He goes on with the intention of taking out the player. Should have been a card.
                                                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Failing to see what's wrong with that hit PSV m8. Brilliant hit imo. And I would expect Crowley to make the same hit if the roles were reversed.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X