Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What price is someone giving me for trump to get shot at if elected?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
      Yeah. Think that's a big factor in helping Trump too. Plus he just seems like a winner, while she's just going to be a talking boring points in a grating voice. He just aces all the one liners that the media love.
      Sure he has spent most Sundays having lunch with his m8s at the country club and testing out 'zingers'.
      He is box office.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Allardyce sacked in the morning! Pity for England
        Profit before people.

Comment

No matter what happens over the next month just know that if you think in any way that its going to be funny or clever to turn democracy into a TV reality show you can, IMO, fuck off back under the rock your misanthropy and cancerous greed slimed out from under.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            These things are true.

At what point does he drop a Lewinsky bomb?
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
              Before or after inauguration?

1.33 and 1.01

Drone strike or poisoned to look like a medical death most likely

Comment

I like how you've phrased that m8. Just in case they miss

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  No matter what happens over the next month just know that if you think in any way that its going to be funny or clever to turn democracy into a TV reality show you can, IMO, fuck off back under the rock your misanthropy and cancerous greed slimed out from under.
                  Anyone in particular in that sight glass ?

I have John Goodman in Treme...just before ...as my mental picture.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

One prediction: If he calls her Crooked Hillary onstage it will blow up on him.

It is tired and stupid and is now playing as badly to the middle as my Gerry Adams SF/IRA Mass Murderer references do.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      One prediction: If he calls her Crooked Hillary onstage it will blow up on him.

It is tired and stupid and is now playing as badly to the middle as my Gerry Adams SF/IRA Mass Murderer references do.
                      When ! is there a book on this ? ?

edit: seems there is

First name Trump calls Clinton

Crooked
                      4/5
                      Liar
                      2/1
                      Bigot
                      4/1
                      Devil
                      8/1

My 50 is on the fav.
                      Last edited by oleras; 26-09-16, 22:05.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Liar is printing money, no?

Comment

England manager barely in the job a week and the English media goes after him.

That silly country loves ruining itself. Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            Allardyce sacked in the morning! Pity for England
                            Greedy bollix couldn't help himself despite his £3m a year salary. A lot of the article is fluff though, his comments on Roy & Neville were spot on and totally unimportant anyway. Fairly trashy stuff from the Telegraph overall.

Comment

Wonder can Steve Kean get his money back?
                              Sam Allardyce accepts damages from Steve Kean over claims he was sacked by Blackburn because he was a "crook".

Comment

Liar is printing money, no?
                                load up, i have to hit the sack....stupid work, with its big stupid head.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

The white tie for the white power vote, 33/1. Its what the shouty bird on earlier would have wanted.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Plus compare her whining to Trump here, he seems likable, calm, confident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPh_raqO_A0
                                    That's because he is likeable, calm and confident. She is not. I think she will be a better president and he would be a disaster. But he cranks up this outrage machine. And it doesn't help her.

He is nothing business wise. Most of 'his' companies are owned by banks. He has bankrupt six of them and has mob connections. His money is from his celebrity. He does this well.

But how much value celebrity brings may be over valued. Nixon didn't win over radio listeners in the debates they can't find any survey that thinks he did. And even if he did there could be another reason for that. Radio listeners were older than T.V viewers. And more likely to be republicans.

Just like today young people use snap chat. I don't have snap chat etc. So if you are 40 you don't get how someone is perceived this way.

I think Trump will crank up the outrage machine tonight and remain calm. It will fluster Hilary. I think he realize she needs to do badly. He will try no to do well ...but rather to make her do badly. Expectations are low for both...but lower for him.

I think he will shock people because they are expecting him to try and appeal to middle unaffiliated voters.

I think he will do everything to piss her off and also piss off the outrage machine.

Should be fun anyways

Comment

...Just home from cinema, went to see Sausage party...Holy shite it's one of the weirdest films I've seen in years...I went purely on recommendation from here...I honestly had no idea it was even a cartoon film, never mind any idea what it was about...Great film thiugh, some of the shite was borderline illegal I'd say...That "Juice" comment Made the Gf squirm...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                        ...Just home from cinema, went to see Sausage party...Holy shite it's one of the weirdest films I've seen in years...I went purely on recommendation from here...I honestly had no idea it was even a cartoon film, never mind any idea what it was about...Great film thiugh, some of the shite was borderline illegal I'd say...That "Juice" comment Made the Gf squirm...
                                        Any poos?

Comment

Any poos?
                                          According to the Bristol Stool Form Scale, there are seven types of stool.

Type 1 (hard lumps resembling nuts) and type 2 (sausage-shaped and lumpy) may mean that you are not drinking enough water and are constipated.
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

What are the other five types?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                              What are the other five types?
                                              there ya go hun, the shit gets real....

Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Satnav suffers the constipation obv.

I shit lots a day. Tis class. Can't beat a good charged phone full of WiFi whilst sitting in a familiar place.

Comment

Satnav suffers the constipation obv.

I shit lots a day. Tis class. Can't beat a good charged phone full of WiFi whilst sitting in a familiar place.
                                                    im off tomorrow , id say Ill be dealing with No 7
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

What about dingell norwood?

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                        im off tomorrow , id say Ill be dealing with No 7
                                                        Change the diet m8

Comment

Sky should have Martin Tyler do these things.

And its livvvve.

Clinnnntinnnnnnn with an iiiiiiiii

trr UMPPPP

Be class.

Comment

this should be fun

Presidential nominees Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton face off in the first of three scheduled presidential debates from Hofstra University. Moderated by NB...

Comment

Two nervous cunts reciting learned lines like they are back in first class.

They'll get the recorders out next.

Comment

Trump's first answer included:

'you need to see what China is doing to us, many other countries too, a guy I know down in Mexico said you need to see the plants they're building, it's like the 8th wonder of the world, ultra modern huge plants. Back here - not so much.'
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

From a Saturday Night Live parody of the Bush-Dukakis debate of 1988. Aired on 10/8/88 (Season 14, Episode 1).

Comment

Trump embarrassing himself here, over as a contest after this.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Going to sleep, trump done in 20 mins

Comment

Someone draw a newspaper cartoon of trump and Sam looking
                                                                        For work in the morning

Comment

15 mins in and Clinton is promoting her book

Comment

Called it

Comment

Trump with the emails backhand return

Comment

He's getting desperate. Good coaches win matches m8s.

Comment

Fair play to Trump. Make 695 million in a year and pay no tax and say "Its good business"

Comment

Oh shit Clinton calling trump out for welching on paying
                                                                                    Contractors😮😮😮

Comment

I take it back, can't sleep, this is hilarious!

Comment

ugh

Comment

Bit of an 'so I tied an onion to my belt' vibe from Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                            I take it back, can't sleep, this is hilarious!
                                                                                            Missed the first 30 minutes or so, should I watch from start tomorrow?

Comment

trump should cough, might set her off, like yawning.

Comment

She's great on policy, he's great on tv.
                                                                                                He is too used to advertising

I agree with Mrs Clinton btw can I mention the great people of the NRA at this moment in time, now where was I...

Comment

Owned by a coach and an earpiece.

Poor denny and lottie

Comment

Can people finally admit that he is a blowhard mumbling onion wearing buffoon?

Comment

over the last... little while

Comment

An absolute bloodbath for Donald.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

tremendous,wonderful, tremendous tax returns gonna be wonderful.

Wonderful, tremendous tremendous

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            An absolute bloodbath for Donald.
                                                                                                            I opened a club in a rich area and let the nignogs and the towel heads in and got lots of credit for letting them in the club

And Im glad I let them in, Im proud of letting the praise I got for letting them in

Comment

It was a good lol while it lasted.

Comment

Relative to this, Bush / Gore was a highbrow academic discussion.
                                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

He's a buffoon and is clearly unfit to be president. Those awarding Clinton the KO victory should be careful though - you don't know what Americans think

Comment

To be honest I think they are both self promoting high level criminal cunts who are about as honest as three cup trick 'magicians' selling tartan paint and am watching this incredulous that one of them will be President and 'ordinary' people will vote them in.

Not so much "God Bless America" but "God Help America" and the Rest of the World in next few years ...................

Comment

Clinton is a horrendous candidate, that gets lost a bit over here because Trump is...Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                        He's a buffoon and is clearly unfit to be president. Those awarding Clinton the KO victory should be careful though - you don't know what Americans think

https://twitter.com/rebeccagberg/sta...81397949853696
                                                                                                                        Expected his numbers to be worse alright.

Comment

Fuck me.... Sean Hannity Sean Hannity

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X