Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic could set a record goals conceeded total in that group.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      As much as we all enjoyed the fairytale of Leicester winning the league, this is not the group that a part of us may have wished for such as a Messi inspired Barcelona for a Pat Hickeyesque "putting back in their box".
      Yeah, they actually received a winable group. Your lot could hardly have hand-picked a better group too. Should be 4/4 for FPL qualification for the KO stages (and Arsenal to be sent packing them obv )

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Celtic could set a record goals conceeded total in that group.
        Legia will run them close.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          It's just a normal bookies so the prices will be close to what you get from PP/b365 etc.

And the exchange prices are the exchange prices.

They seem pretty quick to restrict betting on the SB side - i'm the dictionary definition of a mug punter and they set my betting limits really low and push me to bet on the exchange instead
          They charge a premium on big winning accounts on the exchange also.
          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Had an In-and-Out Burger over the weekend. Don't know wtf the fuss is about. Eddie's is better.

Comment

Comment

Where does one go for a proper health check,
                  Local gp aren't worth a wank, 60 euro, you have a virus, bye

I want to check for the top 5 common cancers,
                  I want bloods, potential future illnesses etc
                  Heart status, diet status etc
                  I don't mind paying 500 euro, I just want something better than
                  Oh 60 euro you will be grand local doctor

Basically I want to catch things before it's too late, I like living

Anyone ever got a decent anylsis on their current body,

Comment

Can't really screen for cancer without a biopsy afaik..

Otherwise try this place:

Had some dealings with them and they're v professional.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                      That slap and point from Nate, what a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post

You can get a DNA test done by dnafit. You can get a full exec health screening at the Blackrock clinic (or some health practice that you rate) which would give you some of what you've asked for.
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Anyone watching master of photography on sky arts? They are doing landscapes in Kerry tonight. Incredible stuff.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                            That slap and point from Nate, what a legend.
                            He's a hero. If McTapout can submit him by the middle of the second next time, they'll be square.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

dont bbv yourself, they'll end up naming a disease after you.

Comment

A good read on aresnals new striker

Comment

Ox well worth a visit in Belfast. Stix and stones good for a steak man. Duke of York, Harp bar and whole cathedral quarter for a pub crawl. Black taxi cab tour worth an afternoon. w5/titanic if it's raining.
                                  Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                  https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      (contemplating) buying a house is stressful. Went to go see one this evening that I think i might end up bidding on and am tense ever since. Also, good lol at the amount of nosey neighbours that turn up for house viewings.
                                      I'd find it very tricky to know what I'd want in your shoes. You could be anywhere in the world in 5 years time and yet having a base of operations would be nice.

Comment

(contemplating) buying a house is stressful. Went to go see one this evening that I think i might end up bidding on and am tense ever since. Also, good lol at the amount of nosey neighbours that turn up for house viewings.
                                        Tough business, a nephew has been going through it for a few months now and whatever about him I'm ridiculously stressed about it

Probably of no interest to you these days but there are 18 acres with recently built good quality stud buildings and FPP for a two story house up for sale up the road from me.
                                        Can't find it online, there is no auctioneer name just a sign with a mobile.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                          one for those living in Engerland me thinks (Emmet) but which is the best sim only zero/1 month deal on the go at the minute

Giff Gaff coverage at home is shit, work not much better

Was looking at ID but for all the bought (?) industry reviews the comments sections are constantly screaming no go

Talk Talk supposed to be ropey as well

Cheers
                                          Latest Sim Only ➤ deals & offers - May 2024 ☑️ Get the best discounts, cheapest price for Sim Only and save money on hotukdeals.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            Yeah? Thought blood cell counts gave some indication of a generalised presence of cancer? Or maybe hemoglobins, but don't really know what they are
                                            No idea tbh. Just threw in a totally uninformed opinion there.

Comment

Avoid wearing a flat cap in Belfast

Comment

Went to my wife's doc today myself, have a lung infection going on four weeks. She put me on a course of antibiotics for that but she's also sending me off for bloods to check for all manner of ills. Depends on your doc I suppose but this one was great.

Is it a bad sign that the first thing I did when I opened the prescription was google whether I can drink?
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  Is it a bad sign that the first thing I did when I opened the prescription was google whether I can drink?
                                                  It's my top search.

Comment

spotted it i think - the house was underwhelming
                                                    I think thats a house across the road you saw, that one is going to be a tough sell allsorts of issues with it being sited in the middle of a farm and being sold involuntarily.

This place I'm talking about has no house just a permission... Theres a map link
                                                    and the Kcoco Planning Number is 10340

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                      It's my top search.
                                                      Google said I could. Whoop

Comment

Went to my wife's doc today myself, have a lung infection going on four weeks. She put me on a course of antibiotics for that but she's also sending me off for bloods to check for all manner of ills. Depends on your doc I suppose but this one was great.

Got diagnosed with asthma a couple of months ago, cleared a cough I've had for 20 odd years up nicely. One doctor in St James told me that 65% of Irish people have breathing problems so I should just live with it around 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

I knew it was a savage brutal game but I didn't know you are allowed knee lads in the face and use elbows to the head.
                                                          Thats horrible to look at; yiz are all sick fucks if that's what turns ye on.
                                                          Thought I would ingratiate myself with new boss by delivering resounding denunciation of MMA and all who sail in her. Turns out the fucker is a massive fan.

Doh etc.
                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                            Got diagnosed with asthma a couple of months ago, cleared a cough I've had for 20 odd years up nicely. One doctor in St James told me that 65% of Irish people have breathing problems so I should just live with it around 10 years ago.
                                                            Ffs, shows how important it is to get a second opinion.

Comment

Off to Belfast myself soon for a night. What to do? Planning on Titanic Quarter and a feed of sea food in Mournes. Anything else I should put on the list?
                                                              If you haven't booked a place and are willing to travel in\out of Belfast, Newforge House is a class spot.

With added home-made gin.

Comment

lol, was reading tweets about British Bake off on twitter and came across this beauty. She's basically posting google images of cakes and passing them off as her own, I used reverse image search to catch her out...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                  Yeah, they actually received a winable group. Your lot could hardly have hand-picked a better group too. Should be 4/4 for FPL qualification for the KO stages (and Arsenal to be sent packing them obv )
                                                                  I think UEFA got confused and gave them the standard easy United group.

Comment

lol, was reading tweets about British Bake off on twitter and came across this beauty. She's basically posting google images of cakes and passing them off as her own, I used reverse image search to catch her out...

She didnt like that. Poor defence, yeah I used that recipe. So she cooked something and posted the picture from the recipe she was following instead of her own haha. Badly caught
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                      I think UEFA got confused and gave them the standard easy United group.
                                                                      When Flushdraw posted the draw I looked through it thinking "Let's see what ridiculously easy draw United have this year...oh yeah!"

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        She didnt like that. Poor defence, yeah I used that recipe. So she cooked something and posted the picture from the recipe she was following instead of her own haha. Badly caught
                                                                        A) Why do ye care?

&

B) Even though I don't care, I clicked on the link, she says her husband makes them!?

Click on the link of the husband, says he is a full time carer for his wife

The pics are clearly professional food pics but leave them at it

Comment

Legend!

Comment

Comment

Who is the guy in the thank tab on here ( Pic which you click to thank a post)

Always reminds me of this guy and wouldnt mind if it was changed?

Comment

It's this guy

Comment

m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                    It's this guy
                                                                                    Who is?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      Thought I would ingratiate myself with new boss by delivering resounding denunciation of MMA and all who sail in her. Turns out the fucker is a massive fan.

Doh etc.
                                                                                      That's just poor planning. You should have had two arguments and opened the conversation with what do you think of mma.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                        Ox well worth a visit in Belfast. Stix and stones good for a steak man. Duke of York, Harp bar and whole cathedral quarter for a pub crawl. Black taxi cab tour worth an afternoon. w5/titanic if it's raining.
                                                                                        Am also off to Belfast in a few weeks for a Sat night and have a reservation at Ox, so will deliver feedback here in due course - looks very decent indeed. Is the black taxi tour a better use of time than the Titanic experience?

Comment

hmm, tough one. depends on your interests, if in Dublin would you choose glasnevin tour or science library exhibits? Both appealing in very different ways. Titanic exhibition is brilliantly done and very polished, taxi tour more organic but quality could be pot luck. I would favour taxi though, could end up a far richer experience with a bit of insight into why nordies are they way we are.
                                                                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              That's just poor planning. You should have had two arguments and opened the conversation with what do you think of mma.
                                                                                              balls to the wall m8

Comment

...

Comment

You gotta like what you like and own it. Every American that we are dealing with recently has been spouting about McGregor and I love hearing my boss going, nah not really into that on the phone a few times a day.

There's an art exhibition for charity today in stoney batter for charity if anybody is interested. All the art is between €20-€100 which is is seriously undervaluing things. Also selling jewelry, photography etc.

I want to stick this layered glass on my wall.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    You gotta like what you like and own it. Every American that we are dealing with recently has been spouting about McGregor and I love hearing my boss going, nah not really into that on the phone a few times a day.

There's an art exhibition for charity today in stoney batter for charity if anybody is interested. All the art is between €20-€100 which is is seriously undervaluing things. Also selling jewelry, photography etc.

I want to stick this layered glass on my wall.

SPOILER

that hipster mess makes me want to vomit (in the interests of continuing my new straight-talkin' man persona)

Comment

Wheres the exhibition tar?
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

What does a DNA test do for you?
                                                                                                        It shows genetic weaknesses and things like a propensity for certain cancers etc. You can than eat certain foods or take preventive action to reduce the risks if necessary. It focuses you on the individual needs of your body. That's what I thought he was asking for...

Comment

Wheres the exhibition tar?
                                                                                                          oh yeah, jaja studios - be warned, it's a hipster affair

Jaja Studios Stoneybatter. 2,096 likes. Let's build and new art and music space in Dublin!

Comment

I need to get a complicated (for me) excel calculation sheet designed. Are there companies out there that offer that service? Or do any of you excel wizards want a nixer?

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I need to get a complicated (for me) excel calculation sheet designed. Are there companies out there that offer that service? Or do any of you excel wizards want a nixer?
                                                                                                                  want to give a brief description? It might be quite straightforward.
                                                                                                                  Generally I'd go with Hitch's suggestion Conor. If you need pretty complex Managenent information systems using Excel or Access databases my company does that.

Comment

Ugh, Friday morning hangovers. We're having "Team Time" so everyone is chatting and eating cakes I can't eat. I just want to hide in a quiet corner.
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The Whole area of commercial DNA testing is as dodgy as fuck at the moment. Beyond the the specific diagnostic needs they can cater for they are in the business of trying to exploit a market beyond the current relevance of their understanding. Being commercial they will give out oodles of mostly meaningless information and have to cover their asses by pointing out every single possible known correlation no matter how irrelevant.

There is also an ethical minefield and all sorts of unintended consequences of widespread predictive testing to consider.

Tom Shakespeare did a very good piece for radio recently on the subject of prenatal screening. link

Comment

RDIII ,Heres a great vid to get uou back in with the bossof MCG and the backstage build up and aftermath of the fight,really well put together, what a life.

official Ireland and Rte Radio 1listeners are never going to get it
                                                                                                                        Anytime I hear people online moaning about cockfighting etc for some reason I get this mental picture of a guy with elbow patches on his jacket starting a conversation in a pub about a great Fintan O Tools article he read the other day
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 26-08-16, 11:01.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X