This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
    Sean Quinn back at the helm. What a sham.

http://www.independent.ie/business/i...-30854995.html
    Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Doesn't sound like 'back at the helm' but yes, wtf indeed
    LOL at the QBRC reference - 2 fingers or what.

Comment

Denny, some summer powercuts alright, maybe 2 or 3 this year I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
        Christmas recommendation, ignore the world and put on the headphones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFThs_aJKs&app=desktop
        Reminds me to dig out The Notorious XX mixtape.

Islands is the limit - The Notorious XX - Wait whatAttribute work: div xmlns:cc="http://creativecommons.org/ns#" xmlns:dct="http://purl.org/dc/terms/" about=...
        airport, lol

Comment

Quiet in here. Most must be finished work I assume. 1 more day left for me then off for my own 12 days of Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Quiet in here. Most must be finished work I assume. 1 more day left for me then off for my own 12 days of Christmas.
            Says a nice bit for the bbvs work ethic haha.
            airport, lol

Comment

About time too imo.

New passport card for travel in EU arriving early in 2015
              This too shall pass.

Comment

This Christmas I will mostly be eating vast quantities of cheese and stroking my non-imaginary beard.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

RIP Sheffield rock legend Joe Cocker
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

This Christmas I will mostly be eating vast quantities of cheese and stroking my non-imaginary beard.
                    Pics?

Comment

Not you as well
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        Not you as well
                        Fucking hipsters

airport, lol

Comment

That's right everybody get on my beard train, chooo choooo. Welcome to the manly express.

Comment

I would love to grow a non pathetic beard.
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Beard update: Found my beard trimmer yesterday. It's not quite Denny Crane level of neatness, but it's a lot less hipstery now.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

If you want to stay ahead of the curve with regard to latest fashions go to a gay bar.

Gay lads started the current beard trend, and the fancy scarf trend a few years ago.

Comment

The biggest spider I've ever seen (in Ireland) was on the wall in our work toilet today, this thing was almost 3" in diameter, it's body was like a bumble bee.

Massive yoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                    I would love to grow a non pathetic beard.
                                    We should start a fu man chu club and stay ahead of the curve. Watch the hipsters fade into oblivion.

Comment

Unashamedly on the beard train.

I am in Canada though so it's practical.
                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

The biggest spider I've ever seen (in Ireland) was on the wall in our work toilet today, this thing was almost 3" in diameter, it's body was like a bumble bee.

Massive yoke.
                                        This was on my curtain when I woke up the morning I was leaving to go to Vegas for 2 weeks in 2008. I sort of tried to get rid of it but it sprinted away and my taxi was waiting so I put it out of my mind and said I'd hunt for it when I got home. 6.5 years later and still no sign of it. It's probably about the size of a dog now and will hunt me down at some point for trying to kill it in such an inept fashion. I got the lightswitch in the picture for scale. It's a normal size lightswitch.

SPOILER

Comment

This was on my curtain when I woke up the morning I was leaving to go to Vegas for 2 weeks in 2008. I sort of tried to get rid of it but it sprinted away and my taxi was waiting so I put it out of my mind and said I'd hunt for it when I got home. 6.5 years later and still no sign of it. It's probably about the size of a dog now and will hunt me down at some point for trying to kill it in such an inept fashion. I got the lightswitch in the picture for scale. It's a normal size lightswitch.

SPOILER

It's taking a shit at my place.

Comment

If you want to stay ahead of the curve with regard to latest fashions go to a gay bar.

Gay lads started the current beard trend, and the fancy scarf trend a few years ago.
                                            Predicting that the next trend is gay sex.

Comment

Btw, love your style, rolling out of bed into a taxi to Vegas.

Kudos. That's what men do.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                Beard update: Found my beard trimmer yesterday. It's not quite Denny Crane level of neatness, but it's a lot less hipstery now.
                                                Denny Crane's beard screams evil genius imo

Comment

Sheridans is just a treasure trove for the turophile (real word)

Saint Nectaire for tea. Second best thing to come out of Clermont imo

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Not you as well
                                                    meh, I will probably shave it off come January 5th but might as well see what all the fuss is about

Now immerse yourself in the Well, you procrastinating poltroon

Comment

Denny Crane's beard screams evil genius imo
                                                      I was only saying at the IPB G5 summit that it/he reminds me of Hank Scorpio, a high compliment indeed.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Went to a very unusual film this evening - a Nepalese film which is just a camera facing different people as they use a cable car. Mostly silent, no plot obv. Probably one for the beard crowd: Manakamana.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                          Went to a very unusual film this evening - a Nepalese film which is just a camera facing different people as they use a cable car. Mostly silent, no plot obv. Probably one for the beard crowd: Manakamana.
                                                          Nepalese gogglebox without the telly?

Comment

'Oven working Clark?'

'Yes it is Eddie, yes it is'

Phew.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                              Those sort of movies are on the up.

Comment

Don't like the beard love. I would not be one bit impressed if Tony grew one. Not sure how the wimminz are allowing some of you to do this!

Comment

Sorry. Strewelpeter broke IPB by answering questions. Appropriate service restarted.

Comment

Sorry. Strewelpeter broke IPB by answering questions. Appropriate service restarted.
                                                                    How did you know it was me what done it ?

Comment

I think I have it sorted.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        Don't like the beard love. I would not be one bit impressed if Tony grew one. Not sure how the wimminz are allowing some of you to do this!
                                                                        Some women may think they don't like beards, but then they are with a real man with a beard, masculinity oozes from him, but with a soft sofistication and a tender strength in his eyes... and they can't go back to baby face.

Saw two very good films recently, snowpiercer and nightcrawler, now to try and keep this level of quality up.

Comment

Ugh, that was painful, especially losing the support flip and getting someone who took an hour to essentially say she tried what I said already didn't work, then raised a proper ticket for people who did nothing with it leaving me to try, and seemingly succeed to fix stuff via my phone.

Comment

Errm sorry Dom

Comment

This is hilarious

There should be a you tube link buy I can't find it yet

Comment

So who pissed off the North Koreans?

Sickpuppy, I'm looking at you.

Comment

Grimsby Town FC won the Internet today:

A little bit of festive fun. A very Merry Christmas from everyone at Grimsby Town FC. Don't forget to subscribe to our Channel. Fan - Lloyd GriffithGirlfrie...

Comment

Not exactly new information but always good for some perspective. I wonder where Jesus is hanging out this Christmas.....

Every time you get upset about something small, just remember this.Check out more awesome BuzzFeedBlue videos!http://bit.ly/YTbuzzfeedblue1MUSICRobotixLicens...

Comment

So who pissed off the North Koreans?

Sickpuppy, I'm looking at you.
                                                                                      I presume everyone else on the 50/1 for the north and south to be reunited by 2020 bet is funking any escalation too.
                                                                                      Last edited by Denny Crane; 23-12-14, 11:35.

Comment

Ah yes, good times in work, lets get to this.

Comment

Anyone know where you can buy a good bottle of Tequila? It seems to be hard enough to source. I'm looking for a bottle which is "100% agrave" and "anejo"? Cabo Wabo was mentioned as a decent one but I've been unable to find anyone selling it. Most shops seem to have very limited stock of a few very cheap brands.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                            Anyone know where you can buy a good bottle of Tequila? It seems to be hard enough to source. I'm looking for a bottle which is "100% agrave" and "anejo"? Cabo Wabo was mentioned as a decent one but I've been unable to find anyone selling it. Most shops seem to have very limited stock of a few very cheap brands.

Opr
                                                                                            Whiskey shop on Dawson St has a selection of higher end tequila

Comment

this is poker now

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Must have been Tony's tache that had you fall hook line & sinker for him
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                  Must have been Tony's tache that had you fall hook line & sinker for him
                                                                                                  That beautiful Ronnie really accentuates his manliness alright.

<3 Tony

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    It's in your article! The earliest sunset in Dublin was over a week ago.
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

There are three types of people in the world.
                                                                                                      Those with beards, women and children
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

1) Men who wear Uggs are not Men
                                                                                                        2) People who say "St Stephen'sis day" are not people

Comment

Urge to drink rising

Comment

Anyone got a good link to setting up the chromecast with as much of the stuff that wouldnt be legit on it? Google has not really produced a lot for me.
                                                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Due to a scheduling fuckup entirely caused by my own retardery, I just sat an Oracle certification exam with exactly zero study. I got 41%. The pass mark is 66%. Not bad, considering. I should be able to pass it if I actually try next time.

Comment

Do any of the property heads have any insight to Dublin property market? Are current prices inflated because of the CGT incentive or are price likely to rise in the new year?

They might not be mutually exclusive but any thoughts or insights appreciated.

Comment

...I must say I would pay a lot of money to destroy Sharon Ni Bheolain, especially when she is wearing black and Leather...

Comment

Shaved off the beard this morning

Get behind me Satan curve

Comment

Due to a scheduling fuckup entirely caused by my own retardery, I just sat an Oracle certification exam with exactly zero study. I got 41%. The pass mark is 66%. Not bad, considering. I should be able to pass it if I actually try next time.
                                                                                                                      Sitting the VMware VCP next month. 60%+ fail rate for first timers. Cram time come the 5th of January.

Also this is class. Portal is such a quality game.

Betcha can't beat this!Music - "Prototype" By Savant (http://bandcamp.sectionz.com/album/protos)Check out Savant's new album ZION! - http://shop.savantoffici...
                                                                                                                      Last edited by coillcam; 23-12-14, 18:43.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                                        Anyone got a good link to setting up the chromecast with as much of the stuff that wouldnt be legit on it? Google has not really produced a lot for me.
                                                                                                                        Showbox.apk + https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.bubbleupnp

Comment

Oracle is the devils hellspawn

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X