This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    Was the fucking senile gimp promising to ?
    Ah no, he was the only one on the panel saying there was zero chance of a win. Nobody expected it, but an absolute no, was just nonsense.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Aguero is just too good.

He alone could keep the title race alive. World Class.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        Liverpool lose
        Ireland win
        England lose

Running to training so that's all I got for now I'm afraid...
        Arrah
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
          They should come up with a Nobel Prize for rugby and just give it to Schmidt.
          Only if he beat new zealand.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

As sporting days go this doesn't get much better. United win, City draw, Charlton win away, Millwall lose at home and the rugby was just class. Off to see Dara O Briain (thanks Shano) and pints in town after.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              Arrah
              I know we've had our run ins lately but I've never been happier to see you proven right about a prediction. Wish I'd listened to you for once and had a punt!!!
              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                They should come up with a Nobel Prize for rugby and just give it to Schmidt.
                Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Schmidt is quite simply the best coach we've ever seen. This kind of performance might make this^^ possible.
                Streets ahead of anyone in the NH. Best coach in the world.

Hopefully he fancies taking the Lions to NZ in 2017 and we might be able to keep him until after 2019 WC.

Comment

Dortmund are bottom of the Bundesliga

Comment

Paul O Connell is all class. Loved how he took the heat off Cronins poor lineouts by saying he made some poor calls in the line.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Love the way this place delivers. Free tickets to a show. 2nd row from the stage slightly to the right. Fantastic seats. Tyvm Shano.

Comment

Off to see Gone Girl on Naas.
                        Will keep an eye out for Sp.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Not a Marian fan, but found the interview with Marian Keyes today amazing. The Keyes one described my (often) depression and (occasional) suicidal urge so exactly.

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 08-11-14, 21:32.

Comment

So now is a good time to get it off my chest. I am not in great place right now and have very little tears left to cry. I had the most horrendous week. We had some changes in work with a new manager starting as there was never one there to begin with and also a top rep joined to become assistant manager while also selling.

The manager started Tuesday , she kind of new the other girls but not me. She took an instant dislike to me. I have no doubt and a few of the others copped that too. We had a group meeting wed, this is the morning after me vomiting all night. I was quiet in myself and not feeling too confident around her tbh. She then called me in for a one and one and spoke about my customers and the job etc , I apologised for being quiet in the group meeting as I was sick all night. She didnt lift her eyes off what she writing when i had said this, completely ignored me.

Around 12.30 she marched over to my desk to ask me what i was doing, i told her i was working on the xmas county feature, she walked away not asking others what they were doing.
                            not long after my front tooth filling fell out which is more or less half my front tooth , I was feeling embarressed and stressed at this point and said " omg my tooth etc etc" she said in front of everyone " ooh must be the pressure of the new management " I really felt like bursting into tears, I felt so so low and worried for some reason. my ex team leader told me call the dentist which i did but they couldnt take me till 11 am next day so i took that appointment. I then went to her office and explained my case to which she said i had no business booking the dentist on their time and i should have done it out of hours, i did explain that was the only appointment i could get and it was an emergency . she then reminded me the bigger powers were about the next day too. I said i knew that and was sorry and i would be no more than maybe 40 mins.

The next day she marched up to my desk again and asked what i was doing , I said I was working on the xmas feature and she said dont forget you have run of paper too oh and you can do the tullamore xmas feature too. i said ok thats fine.

I went to Roscrea Friday working on getting new customers and when I came back i was called into her office with assisiant manager too.

she said my probation period was up and she looked for a three month extension but unfortunatly no can do and that my revenue wasnt enough and they thought i would sell better than what i did. I explained I could not get out on the road no more than once or twce a week as one girl left for maternity leave when i arrived and the other 2 girls were using up hols and i also had to cover the front desk an odd lunch hour. I also explained i had been on no training course and that the girls more or less showed me how stuff worked and the software for booking in ads was by no means easy and took at least a month to learn, so that gave me maybe two months?? My revenue grew ever week as it should have done. I brought in 2 k this week alone which covered my wages, the others brought more or less the same in. I also explained the my areas which were not laois based unlike the girls who had laois i was given tipp and offaly but i still managed to pick up new customers. one customer agreed to take a full page for the whole year. I was just beginning to build up a relationship with businesses in tullamore and that 2 months was NOT enough to judge me .

anyway to cut a long story short one of the girls text me and told me that the boss had said they were now over staffed with the assistant manager coming on board and the fill in teamleader/manager would both be selling and they were going to struggle dividing up areas.

lads I am absolutely heartbroken, why not tell me they were over staffed and thank me and maybe say if we need you in the future we will call you.

I went to see the man who used to own the business , who originally took me on , he still works 2 days a week. he told me he was sick and he was so sorry and that the uk gang are ruthless and he if i needed a reference he would do me one and he would contact the tullamore tribune and see would they have anything as i was well able.

I am so so shocked , words cannot describe how i feel right now, only a month ago i was telling myself this is my dream job and i am so happy. I honestly believe the new manager took an instant dislike and possibly decided she could do with out me after only knowing me 4 days. I keep telling myself if only she got to know me. Dont know what i am going to do now. my heart is genuinely broken
                            Last edited by SatNav; 08-11-14, 23:02.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Really sorry to hear that Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post

Comment

Chin up SatNav. It's a horrible situation, but it all adds up to experience and you knowing that you can do this type of job as well as the customer sales ones too. It doesn't sound like anything you can change now anyhow so no point in making yourself feel worse for it in the long run. You have to take the attitude that it's their loss and that you know you can do many things in that area now so you'll be an asset to someone once you find something else.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Chin up SatNav. It's a horrible situation, but it all adds up to experience and you knowing that you can do this type of job as well as the customer sales ones too. It doesn't sound like anything you can change now anyhow so no point in making yourself feel worse for it in the long run. You have to take the attitude that it's their loss and that you know you can do many things in that area now so you'll be an asset to someone once you find something else.
                                    I am in fucking bits , I honestly cant get my head around it and never will. Colm says like you say and told me focus on the positives which I have many. Mia is hugging me all day , the support from co workers has been unreal too but nothing is easing the way I feel . I know I am good at what I do, why wasnt i given the chance so so unfair. I feel so wronged. and what kills me is there is absolutely nothing I can do about it
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

@Smurph, are you working in KBC now? Thought I saw you during the week, though it was 5 seconds later when I recognized you

Comment

I know it feels awful right now but it is just a job and there are loads of opportunities for people who can sell. You'll be fine.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sorry to hear that Michelle.

Seems fairly obvious that it had nothing to do with performance, if they are overstaffed it is far easier for them to let the person still on probation go rather than pay redundancy to an existing employee, so really there was nothing you could have done imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                            Sorry to hear that Michelle.

Seems fairly obvious that it had nothing to do with performance, if they are overstaffed it is far easier for them to let the person still on probation go rather than pay redundancy to an existing employee, so really there was nothing you could have done imo.
                                            but why not let me go on a good note, she made me feel like i was useless and completely fucked up my confidence and reduced me to tears. I know deep down she didnt like me and I also know they were over staffed as we in the office among ourselves discussed it on Tuesday, why would you use a different excuse?
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Awful situation Michelle and really sucks. I know you were enjoying the job and having great craic with the staff.

This is now going to grind to a halt and when an office atmosphere changes like this the job gets awful and will grind you down.

When you look back you will be delighted that you don't have to work with a bitch like that anymore and it will seem like a blessing. Little solace I know at the moment.

Get yourself fit, healthy and smiling ( too soon?) and you will pick up another sales job no probs. have the track record, a good reference from the owner will mean the short stint won't matter - everyone has them but most don't get the reference and an excellently crafted cv.

An Unfortounatley hazard of working with people is that some of them are awful fuckers.

Comment

but why not let me go on a good note, she made me feel like i was useless and completely fucked up my confidence and reduced me to tears. I know deep down she didnt like me and I also know they were over staffed as we in the office among ourselves discussed it on Tuesday, why would you use a different excuse?
                                                Some people are just arseholes

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                  Awful situation Michelle and really sucks. I know you were enjoying the job and having great craic with the staff.

This is now going to grind to a halt and when an office atmosphere changes like this the job gets awful and will grind you down.

When you look back you will be delighted that you don't have to work with a bitch like that anymore and it will seem like a blessing. Little solace I know at the moment.

Get yourself fit, healthy and smiling ( too soon?) and you will pick up another sales job no probs. have the track record, a good reference from the owner will mean the short stint won't matter - everyone has them but most don't get the reference and an excellently crafted cv.

An Unfortounatley hazard of working with people is that some of them are awful fuckers.
                                                  one of the girls hugged me and said hey michelle maybe you are the lucky one to get away from her and maybe you will go onto better things, but i dont want better things , I want that job. that was my dream job. im so fucking angry, sad , pissed off.
                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Seeking validation from external sources inevitably leads to disappointment Michelle. Fuck them. Their loss. Leave with your head held high and move on.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Satnav back on the saddle ffs, someone with your outlook/personality will have no prob getting back in the game....."don't let the bastards grind you down"

Comment

So now is a good time to get it off my chest. I am not in great place right now and have very little tears left to cry. I had the most horrendous week. We had some changes in work with a new manager starting as there was never one there to begin with and also a top rep joined to become assistant manager while also selling.

The manager started Tuesday , she kind of new the other girls but not me. She took an instant dislike to me. I have no doubt and a few of the others copped that too. We had a group meeting wed, this is the morning after me vomiting all night. I was quiet in myself and not feeling too confident around her tbh. She then called me in for a one and one and spoke about my customers and the job etc , I apologised for being quiet in the group meeting as I was sick all night. She didnt lift her eyes off what she writing when i had said this, completely ignored me.

Around 12.30 she marched over to my desk to ask me what i was doing, i told her i was working on the xmas county feature, she walked away not asking others what they were doing.
                                                        not long after my front tooth filling fell out which is more or less half my front tooth , I was feeling embarressed and stressed at this point and said " omg my tooth etc etc" she said in front of everyone " ooh must be the pressure of the new management " I really felt like bursting into tears, I felt so so low and worried for some reason. my ex team leader told me call the dentist which i did but they couldnt take me till 11 am next day so i took that appointment. I then went to her office and explained my case to which she said i had no business booking the dentist on their time and i should have done it out of hours, i did explain that was the only appointment i could get and it was an emergency . she then reminded me the bigger powers were about the next day too. I said i knew that and was sorry and i would be no more than maybe 40 mins.

The next day she marched up to my desk again and asked what i was doing , I said I was working on the xmas feature and she said dont forget you have run of paper too oh and you can do the tullamore xmas feature too. i said ok thats fine.

I went to Roscrea Friday working on getting new customers and when I came back i was called into her office with assisiant manager too.

she said my probation period was up and she looked for a three month extension but unfortunatly no can do and that my revenue wasnt enough and they thought i would sell better than what i did. I explained I could not get out on the road no more than once or twce a week as one girl left for maternity leave when i arrived and the other 2 girls were using up hols and i also had to cover the front desk an odd lunch hour. I also explained i had been on no training course and that the girls more or less showed me how stuff worked and the software for booking in ads was by no means easy and took at least a month to learn, so that gave me maybe two months?? My revenue grew ever week as it should have done. I brought in 2 k this week alone which covered my wages, the others brought more or less the same in. I also explained the my areas which were not laois based unlike the girls who had laois i was given tipp and offaly but i still managed to pick up new customers. one customer agreed to take a full page for the whole year. I was just beginning to build up a relationship with businesses in tullamore and that 2 months was NOT enough to judge me .

anyway to cut a long story short one of the girls text me and told me that the boss had said they were now over staffed with the assistant manager coming on board and the fill in teamleader/manager would both be selling and they were going to struggle dividing up areas.

lads I am absolutely heartbroken, why not tell me they were over staffed and thank me and maybe say if we need you in the future we will call you.

I went to see the man who used to own the business , who originally took me on , he still works 2 days a week. he told me he was sick and he was so sorry and that the uk gang are ruthless and he if i needed a reference he would do me one and he would contact the tullamore tribune and see would they have anything as i was well able.

I am so so shocked , words cannot describe how i feel right now, only a month ago i was telling myself this is my dream job and i am so happy. I honestly believe the new manager took an instant dislike and possibly decided she could do with out me after only knowing me 4 days. I keep telling myself if only she got to know me. Dont know what i am going to do know. my heart is genuinely broken

Firstly Michelle chin up you could sell sand to the Arabs. .......The " management" handled it really badly but unfortunately it's last in first out scenario......try not to take it personally. ....look how far you have come....rearing 2 kids.....hubbies away alot...and you got out and got working in probably the toughest and cut throat section of business. .

it's best time of year to get sales job........i wish I had as much drive as you do michelle. ...don't let the actions of middle management get you down..

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM....

i get knocked down...but i get up again...you're never gonna keep me down!!!!
                                                        Last edited by smurph; 08-11-14, 21:51.
                                                        Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                          Seeking validation from external sources inevitably leads to disappointment Michelle. Fuck them. Their loss. Leave with your head held high and move on.
                                                          This and let all her tyres down, guaranteed to make you feel much better.

Comment

Someone in the snooker hall just enquired as to the score between Neil Robertson and Yudd Trump. I don't know what my play is here, I'm actually angry. I refused to tell them anyway

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                              @Smurph, are you working in KBC now? Thought I saw you during the week, though it was 5 seconds later when I recognized you

I'm in KBC over 3 years now, absolutely love it there.... you should have said HI...

We would probably ended up on the razz in the ginger man

Unless it was before 1 pm.!!
                                                              Last edited by smurph; 08-11-14, 21:58.
                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                Someone in the snooker hall just enquired as to the score between Neil Robertson and Yudd Trump. I don't know what my play is here, I'm actually angry. I refused to tell them anyway
                                                                Heesh probably Dutch.

Comment

Mark Allen getting into a row with a local Carlow amatuer in a Facebook status, hilarious stuff

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                    This. Life is too short to work for\with dickheads. Better off out of it.
                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Michelle, if you feel you've found your calling in selling advertising, why not aim big?

Chase up media outlets, newspapers, radio stations even TV stations, hound them, offer to work for nothing. Let them see what you're capable of.

Fuck yer wan, as I said to you, most likely you intimidated her, put her behind you and get the fook out there hon.
                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Fucking Tea Part nutjobs check out the documentary folks.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnSubscribe to INDIE TRAILERS: http://goo.gl/iPUuoLike us on FACEBOOK:...
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Horrible situation to be in Michelle, especially this close to Christmas. It's important you keep the chin up though, for your sake and for the kid's sake. Take all the good that you've learned from the job, and use it to get yourself back into the game. It might take a bit of time, but it will happen. Maybe talk to one of your past employers and ask them if they have some work available for the next few weeks to get you sorted for Christmas. They'll want to sell as much as they can, and you could be in luck.

Try not to let the last few days upset your hard work on your diet either. It's easy to fall back into old habits, but you'll feel a lot better about yourself if you still have something positive to focus on. Hope it all works out, as i'm sure all of us do.

Comment

If any of ye here have the chance to go see Dara O Briain he's definitely worth going to see. Had the whole audience hanging on every word from start to finish. Fantastic show.

Comment

Babadook wardrobes all closed before bed here.
                                                                              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                I was convinced we were watching a womans sad decline into madness, it all worked out in the end though...
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Saw a couple of episodes of The Flash and Constantine. Anyone else seen them? Thought The Flash was a bit meh but Constantine seems to have promise, enjoyed the 1st episode anyhow.

Anyone seen Grimm? Any good?
                                                                                  Last edited by pokerhand; 09-11-14, 01:03.
                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                    Have not stopped thinking about that film since seeing it. Thinking now it may be one of the best horror films ever made. Of course I'm biased given my profession and what the film is really about.

@ Satnav you should definitely kill your brief ex-boss, after torturing her, torch the place, and then feast on the charred remains of your ex-coworkers so a part of their support will always be with you.

Anyway, it's almost 2015, leave the no doubt booming advertising in local print papers market to the dodos and do something with a brighter future. How is the beeper sales market getting on?

Hmm, apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                      If any of ye here have the chance to go see Dara O Briain he's definitely worth going to see. Had the whole audience hanging on every word from start to finish. Fantastic show.
                                                                                      FAir play the man has built a career on pausing to say something with an aa hhhh then continues to applause the mind boggles guess humour is a personal thing,

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                        I got a few episodes in, didn't do it for me. Managed to turn such a premise into a by-the-numbers cop show.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          Have not stopped thinking about that film since seeing it. Thinking now it may be one of the best horror films ever made. Of course I'm biased given my profession and what the film is really about.

@ Satnav you should definitely kill your brief ex-boss, after torturing her, torch the place, and then feast on the charred remains of your ex-coworkers so a part of their support will always be with you.

Anyway, it's almost 2015, leave the no doubt booming advertising in local print papers market to the dodos and do something with a brighter future. How is the beeper sales market getting on?

Hmm, apparently...
                                                                                          http://www.businessinsider.com/onbee...er-2014-8?IR=T
                                                                                          I am curious,

What the film is really about?
                                                                                          SPOILER

Isnt the father in the basement real ? has the mother passed on her, what i assumed early in the film was her progression to total madness to the child ? if so, i need to rewatch it,
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Saw a couple of episodes of The Flash and Constantine. Anyone else seen them? Thought The Flash was a bit meh but Constantine seems to have promise, enjoyed the 1st episode anyhow.

Constantine is shite and the Flash aint too far behind.

Have you seen Vikings ?
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Flash is better than I expected. Although its still a little too PG friendly for me. Constantine is definitely promising, though I feel it'll need a few more episodes to flesh out a story and see if its going to be renewed, hopefully becoming compulsive watching. That said I do enjoy it waaaay more than the Flash. Don't mind Oleras he's just grumpy

Constantine spoiler for the latest episode (with bonus Ava Crowder from Justified):
                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                This had a huge parallel with Supernatural. Winchester (gun) saving John's ass, an old time blues guitar genius who sold his soul to the devil - vs. Robert Johnson/crossroads ep , same exorcism incantation as per Sam/Dean. It would be class if Constantine could some how bump into the Winchesters but it could never happen for obvious reasons.

Went to see interstellar tonight. Top quality flick and have to say the use of physical scale models over 100% CGI in a lot of aspects was awesome. Felt rickety and tangible. Its one of those films that is a must see in the proper cinema, waste of time on a TV/laptop. The score was enrapturing, completing pulling you in.

Comment

Bruce Springsteen - Dream Baby Dream - HD 720p - Stand Up For Heroes 2013, Theater at Madison Square Garden
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                    Flash i
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    s better than I expected. Although its still a little too PG friendly for me. Constantine is definitely promising, though I feel it'll need a few more episodes to flesh out a story and see if its going to be renewed, hopefully becoming compulsive watching. That said I do enjoy it waaaay more than the Flash. Don't mind Oleras he's just grumpy

Constantine spoiler for the latest episode (with bonus Ava Crowder from Justified):
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    This had a huge parallel with Supernatural. Winchester (gun) saving John's ass, an old time blues guitar genius who sold his soul to the devil - vs. Robert Johnson/crossroads ep , same exorcism incantation as per Sam/Dean. It would be class if Constantine could some how bump into the Winchesters but it could never happen for obvious reasons.

Went to see interstellar tonight. Top quality flick and have to say the use of physical scale models over 100% CGI in a lot of aspects was awesome. Felt rickety and tangible. Its one of those films that is a must see in the proper cinema, waste of time on a TV/laptop. The score was enrapturing, completing pulling you in.

Our idea of entertaining is obviously different, different is good....unlike Constantine....

Remind me in season 3 why i said it was shit, how it lacked any originality, and main lead of substance and how i must have missed the sack grab 3 years previous.

It really does need to grab me and pull me in, all shows should, make me want to watch the next one.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Frankie aint no good.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Have you seen Vikings ?
                                                                                                        Yep, found it enjoyable enough. Only seen 1st season only. Any shows you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Have you seen Vikings ?
                                                                                                          Did Vikings and moved onto Sons of Anarchy now. I really wanted to enjoy it, but found it pretty average starting off and was going to give up on it after 7 episodes. Hung in there, and episodes 8-10 were really good so i'm hoping it kicks on from there and gets a lot better because it has a lot of potential.

Comment

Kev needs to post up all the sport on today asap.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                Kev needs to post up all the sport on today asap.
                                                                                                                Hurling, 2 pl matches and the darts for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Did Vikings and moved onto Sons of Anarchy now. I really wanted to enjoy it, but found it pretty average starting off and was going to give up on it after 7 episodes. Hung in there, and episodes 8-10 were really good so i'm hoping it kicks on from there and gets a lot better because it has a lot of potential.
                                                                                                                  Give up on it now gets crazy infuriating and terrible for good portions of it.
                                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Not a bad present to get http://www.joe.ie/football/the-young...-shirts/474566

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                                      Not sure if I should laugh or not. Looks like she's celebrating when her hands fly up in the air. Meet and greet with Toure on the way for her and her Dad me thinks.
                                                                                                                      hands flailing out like that is a sign of brain injury after trauma - possibly a primitive protective response. Not funny at all

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                        hands flailing out like that is a sign of brain injury after trauma - possibly a primitive protective response. Not funny at all
                                                                                                                        Interesting. How reliable are signs like that?

Comment

Big fan of all 3. Grimm takes a while to get going but its really quite good.
                                                                                                                          The flash has promise but the character itself has the potential of being ridiculously op.
                                                                                                                          Arrow is probably better but it has time to bed in.
                                                                                                                          Constantine is pretty good. Slightly annoyed chaz is American but it has great potential. Thought they handled the smoking thing quite well so far.
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X