Manchester or Liverpool on 2/3 May. It shows the days and cheapest price for the day but not individual flights. I booked a flight to Manchester earlier today as well. Weird. Using chrome on work computer.
    QPR will beat yous. Don't bother.

Solid distraction ruse by ML. But what is she protesting again?

Gerry Adams, 13th Oct: "yes, I will be paying (water charges)"

Gerry Adams, 5th Nov: "I'm not paying (water charges)"

I suppose it's hard to remember what your position is on minor things like this when you're too busy trying to remember your story about protecting child rapists. When you, er, weren't in the IRA of course.
      They won't be getting my vote, anyway, but a TD screaming "tell us where the bodies are" during a question about Irish water is getting tiring.

Manchester or Liverpool on 2/3 May. It shows the days and cheapest price for the day but not individual flights. I booked a flight to Manchester earlier today as well. Weird. Using chrome on work computer.
        I get 4 flights for Manchester on 2nd May. Post a photo of back and front of your card and I'll book it for ya

There's a reason all those Easterners look perenially pissed-off. Waaaaaaay too much exposure to 'culture'.
            I went with one of those Easterners, though in fairness she laughs a lot more than her misery bathed Slavic brethren.

Cinema makers in poor loser countries have to rely on "shots" and "cinematography" because they can't afford battles with aliens. I think the key to watching such films is to ensure they are short.

I have yet to ever be in the cinema watching a quiet, character or plot driven film and heard the drowning noise of explosive action in the next screen without feeling jealous and a big part of me wishing I were next door. Never more so than this day last week watching a 2 1/2 hours plotless bore Mr Turner with incessant crashing and exploding from next door.

I get 4 flights for Manchester on 2nd May. Post a photo of back and front of your card and I'll book it for ya
              I might just wait until I get home.

Which Cornetto is best?

Strawberry.

Classico, mint a close second. Strawberry for girls
                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 13-11-14, 14:53.

Which Cornetto is best?

Will let this run a little longer before posting my next question.

I love roddy doyles little pieces on facebook

Which Cornetto is best?

I can see why someone might say Shaun of the Dead, but Hot Fuzz is by far the superior choice.

The choice, is yours.

Is there a way to track a parcel from England once it is handed over to An Post?
                                  Try importpolicy@revenue.ie - customs have access to all the tracking systems. If you don't get a reply get a number for revenue in nenagh and ask for import policy unit.

Has to be chili heatwave. They have a jalepeno flavour in America which is class

Try importpolicy@revenue.ie - customs have access to all the tracking systems. If you don't get a reply get a number for revenue in nenagh and ask for import policy unit.
                                      tyvm Sir.

I can see why someone might say Shaun of the Dead, but Hot Fuzz is by far the superior choice.
                                        Got me stumped m8

Ka booooooooom!!!!!!!

That bastard horse better not have won after you playing down his chances and me not backing it.

The choice, is yours.
                                              2,1,.............................................. ...................................3

Ka booooooooom!!!!!!!
                                                really?

Fuck was stuck in meetings and never got a chance

2,1,.............................................. ...................................3
                                                  Agreed

Grand soft day

really?

Fuck was stuck in meetings and never got a chance
                                                      Sick.

I had €100ew on it.

Loads and loads of Darts stuff.
                                                          501darts.ie

You ever try this guy?
                                                          Really sound lad and loves his darts. Took it over from the original owner there last year and puts a lot of effort into it.

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 13-11-14, 16:10.

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                              501darts.ie

You ever try this guy?
                                                              Really sound lad and loves his darts. Took it over from the original owner there last year and puts a lot of effort into it.
                                                              He is pretty expensive, only ever used Darts Corner.

I always order in bulk with a couple of lads off my team and it works out cheaper, they give bulk discounts. Nearly always a discount code available for your whole order. Delivery is pretty cheap from UK too.

Editorship, exclusively announced here the other day, is starting to pay some dividends:

Booked for dinner in L'Arpege for Dec 14th. A mere three Michelin stars.
                                                                  very nice! Need a translator and tour guide which you can put on expenses?

Our internet has been shit the last few weeks, so chanced Eircom again to see if they do efibre in our area now, because they didn't last year. At last, a decent connection!! (for the sticks)

What torrent sites are ok to use with Eircom?
                                                                    I was going to download utorrent again (and deciding whether to pay the $20 for utorrent plus if it's worth it), but not sure if it's blocked on Eircom. What do people with Eircom use?

Our internet has been shit the last few weeks, so chanced Eircom again to see if they do efibre in our area now, because they didn't last year. At last, a decent connection!! (for the sticks)

I was going to download utorrent again (and deciding whether to pay the $20 for utorrent plus if it's worth it), but not sure if it's blocked on Eircom. What do people with Eircom use?
                                                                      Whats the difference with utorrent plus?

He is pretty expensive, only ever used Darts Corner.

I always order in bulk with a couple of lads off my team and it works out cheaper, they give bulk discounts. Nearly always a discount code available for your whole order. Delivery is pretty cheap from UK too.
                                                                        If you call him he will be happy to barter like an Arab looking for a blonde wife with you. Am pretty friendly with him that's why I'm bigging him up.
                                                                        I know that there was a lot of complaints on boatds about the old owner and the time it took for deliveries but Richie does get every order out first thing the next morning.

Which Cornetto is best?

Cornetto.jpg

It just says protects against viruses in torrents, no ads, converts files to play on other devices so there could be something else out there that does it for free, but just wondering if it's worth it for peace of mind.

Hey Flushy I moustache you a question hahaha

If you call him he will be happy to barter like an Arab looking for a blonde wife with you. Am pretty friendly with him that's why I'm bigging him up.
                                                                              I know that there was a lot of complaints on boatds about the old owner and the time it took for deliveries but Richie does get every order out first thing the next morning.
                                                                              I shall use him next time on your advice.

[ATTACH]2156[/ATTACH]
                                                                              Only the 3 I posted m8, go again.

Class

It just says protects against viruses in torrents, no ads, converts files to play on other devices so there could be something else out there that does it for free, but just wondering if it's worth it for peace of mind.
                                                                                  utorrent started great but has steadily added shit and is no longer cool. I use tixati now. Free and tiny and no bullshit like utorrent used to be.

Also https://unblocked2.bz/ will take you to the sites on eircom
                                                                                  Last edited by Fiend; 13-11-14, 17:09.
                                                                                  Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Utorrent Plus sounds like an absolute scam I beg you do not install it/buy it, protects from viruses can't remember ever been hit with a virus from something I downloaded plus that's what your Microsoft Security Essentials/AVG/Malwarebytes is for, also once you're downloading for a bit you get to know the groups who release good quality content so about 99.9% of time it's gonna be fine. Utorrent use to be my deafult download app but once it started getting all spammy I switched and just use Transmission now which is just simple/plain/easy so if going down that route I'd choose that.

On the second part about converting stuff I wouldn't even bother with that .mkv/.avi/.mp4 play nearly on everything now, Android is fantastic with this (which I think you all use in the house) can just drag and drop and it plays although iPad's can be iffy with formats you can always just download the respective file in that format instead of downloading and converting yourself.

Maybe think about hitting up a filelocker site like uploaded.net tons of content and for the price you pay it's excellent couple it with JDownloader and it's easy sailing, no seeding/leeching stuff so you save on bandwidth with the former as it's just pure download.

Thanks everyone ^^

I only started downloading torrents last year, and never moved from utorrent, but been out of the loop and still pretty clueless so need a fresh start so hopefully the ideas above are idiot proof!

bit late to the party but agree 100% with danny

Any tech heads able to help? Or even anyone who isn't completely stupid with iphones?

Got an old Iphone4 off the sister after my android broke. She had loads of apps, and texts etc on the phone so I went to reset to factory settings thinking it would get rid of all that shite.

But now it's just stuck on the same screen for the last half hour. (the one at this link)

I don't have the connection need to plug it into laptop or even itunes on my laptop!

Utorrent Plus sounds like an absolute scam I beg you do not install it/buy it, protects from viruses can't remember ever been hit with a virus from something I downloaded plus that's what your Microsoft Security Essentials/AVG/Malwarebytes is for, also once you're downloading for a bit you get to know the groups who release good quality content so about 99.9% of time it's gonna be fine. Utorrent use to be my deafult download app but once it started getting all spammy I switched and just use Transmission now which is just simple/plain/easy so if going down that route I'd choose that.

On the second part about converting stuff I wouldn't even bother with that .mkv/.avi/.mp4 play nearly on everything now, Android is fantastic with this (which I think you all use in the house) can just drag and drop and it plays although iPad's can be iffy with formats you can always just download the respective file in that format instead of downloading and converting yourself.

Maybe think about hitting up a filelocker site like uploaded.net tons of content and for the price you pay it's excellent couple it with JDownloader and it's easy sailing, no seeding/leeching stuff so you save on bandwidth with the former as it's just pure download.
                                                                                              tyty. Going to look at Transmission first. What exactly am i downloading from here?

Now that I've unlimted intewebz with upc I've gone down the private trackers route. Free, faster, and more secure than normal torrents.
                                                                                                Last edited by Denny Crane; 13-11-14, 20:46.

tyty. Going to look at Transmission first. What exactly am i downloading from here?

https://www.transmissionbt.com/download/
                                                                                                  You have to search for "Transmission for Windows"

Now that I've unlimted intewebz with upc I've gone down the private trackers root. Free, faster, and more secure than normal torrents.
                                                                                                  Use to have a demonoid invite and one for another site which I can't remember off hand, they were very good but when switching to a filelocker never bothered going to another. Sometimes the 1080 webrips aren't available on UL but can be sourced from PB and don't really like downloading 720p & above movies on torrent as they are sporadic and take a awhile longer.

What source are you on now & do they have open invites?

Anyone watching The Apprentice?

A couple of weeks ago, the winning team were rewarded with a trip to a volcanic spa in Reykjavík.

The winners this week?

They got to take a few penalties on David Seaman. I'd say they were sick!
                                                                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 13-11-14, 18:12.

A couple of weeks ago, the winning team were rewarded with a trip to a volcanic spa in Reykjavík.

The winners this week?

They got to take a few penalties on David Season. I'd say they were sick!
                                                                                                      Ya Its about more exciting this season with him firing the 3 in the one go and such, a bit more unpredictable. Also who is this David Season character

Short notice lads but have 2 tickets to ImprovFest (http://improvfestireland.com/) TONIGHT @7:30 if anyone wants to go(don't need physical tickets)

Also have 2 tickets to Jagermeister sessions in GALWAY tomorrow in Monroe’s Live with The Minutes, R.S.A.G., The Statics, Oh Boland and Chris Haze if anyone wants these as can't make either

The winners this week?

They got to take a few penalties on David Season. I'd say they were sick!
                                                                                                          Probably as weak a group as there's ever been on the show. Only possible winners imo is the Aussie dude, the Irish wan Roisin and Soloman. Obv comes down to the best business plan in the end but reckon Soloman will win, reckon he could be a cut above the rest intellectually and has a great attitude.

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                                            Ya Its about more exciting this season with him firing the 3 in the one go and such, a bit more unpredictable. Also who is this David Season character
                                                                                                            lol, i was thinking of season when wrote that!

Yeah, getting rid of those 3 together was class. Loved it.

Daniel is a cnut, James lives in his own little world, and i like Mark from the guys.
                                                                                                            Most of the women seem like idiots, and i reckon the Dublin one Roisin and the one from the boardroom last night will last the longest.

I'm still in shock at recently learning that one of the SF TDs, Dessie Ellis, is strongly suspected of having killed over 50 people. It's staggering really. 50 fcking people. Surely that's got to put him top of the pile for most people murdered by an Irish guy? And he's now a TD.
                                                                                                              That's the future Minister for Justice you're traducing there. Careful what you say.

If you are not unlimited broadband i would advise deleting the film from utorrent as soon as its downloaded otherwise other p2p users are uploading off your already fully downloaded file using up your bandwith so always a good policy is that when you hit 100% completion to delete from utorrent, dont worry the downloaded file will be still in your downloads folder.

And just to be sure in utorrent limit the amount users can download/upload off you in options/perferences/bandwith/alternate upload rate when not downloading kbs/ps to a really low number like 10 but not '0' as zero is unlimited. In short what this means is that even if you forget to take the torrent off utorrent after 100% completion other users arent eating into your monthly download/upload limit.

Bought a four pack of Wispa's in the supermarket earlier. There is only one left in the fridge now. The only thing holding me back is guilt. Can't see it lasting the night though.
                                                                                                                  Hmmm think I might be married to a feeder-got this as a gift today

By my reckoning there is five Wispa's in the packet.Not sure I can eat them though think Sunday took too much out of me.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by 6starpool; 13-11-14, 18:57. Reason: spoilered for hugeness.

If you are not unlimited broadband i would advise deleting the film from utorrent as soon as its downloaded otherwise other p2p users are uploading off your already fully downloaded file using up your bandwith so always a good policy is that when you hit 100% completion to delete from utorrent, dont worry the downloaded file will be still in your downloads folder.

And just to be sure in utorrent limit the amount users can download/upload off you in options/perferences/bandwith/alternate upload rate when not downloading kbs/ps to a really low number like 10 but not '0' as zero is unlimited. In short what this means is that even if you forget to take the torrent off utorrent after 100% completion other users arent eating into your monthly download/upload limit.
                                                                                                                    If you set min upload % to 0 it'll stop when it's completed. Cutting your upload rate can slow the rate you get to download at too.

Bought a four pack of Wispa's in the supermarket earlier. There is only one left in the fridge now. The only thing holding me back is guilt. Can't see it lasting the night though.
                                                                                                                      Amateur move to put a Wispa in a fridge. Its the equivilant to putting a curly wurley in a fridge.

If you set min upload % to 0 it'll stop when it's completed. Cutting your upload rate can slow the rate you get to download at too.
                                                                                                                        I cant see any such option as 'min upload % to 0'

Your only cutting upload rate to 0 when its fully downloaded for yourself.

Spoilered that massive pic there Cuchullainn. It took me a bit of scrolling and searching to find the wispas!