X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Rugby links

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Stoke have taken an early lead over NZ.
    thanks, not great links though, only 200k

Comment

C'mon England. Pride of the Northern Hemisphere.
      Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rodgers is going to start coming under pressure and scrutiny now. Crucial period.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Fucking Twiston Davies
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just got a Oneplus One invite if anyone wants it.

Comment

Pretty scary rumour doing the rounds that the reason Chris Henry has been withdrawn from the Irish team today is because of a mild heart attack, nothing confirmed though.
                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                  Just got a Oneplus One invite if anyone wants it.
                  Also just got one if anyone wants?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                    I don't see how that third question is so slam dunk, my answer was more relevant than me saying the obvious - any new facts or information proven on anything I have an interest in that I would not previously have known or believed would cause me to change my opinion on the subject at hand.
                    I'm not getting into this all again but let's be absolutely clear about this. The above is not an answer to my question. It's a politicians answer. The only clause you're missing in the sequence of caveats you've punctuated that sentence with is Santa.

FWIW I totally get why you answer like this and I actually accept the above answer as being about as close as I'm ever likely to get (if you say yes - if Maria Cahill is proven right I would change my mind on Gerry then it leaves you totally stuck if there is new evidence/proof and you find yourself on the opposite side of a more complex debate. After all nothing is ever certain). However, let's not get carried away and say you actually answered the questions asked. At best you made sure to give yourself a context that meant you would never be cornered by your previous answer, which is fair enough actually.

SIDENOTE: We don't live in a democracy. We live in a Republic. We don't make decisions based on popular sentiment, we choose people to make the best decisions they can on our behalf. So even if the numbers which (and fair dues) you admit are slightly inaccurate were true, it wouldn't matter. Most people in Louth didn't want Gerry as their TD. That doesn't mean he should resign.
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                      Pretty scary rumour doing the rounds that the reason Chris Henry has been withdrawn from the Irish team today is because of a mild heart attack, nothing confirmed though.
                      Ah jaysus thats shocking hopefully its just speculation but why would someone make that up.

Comment

The first mention of the heart attack on twitter came from...

Then...

Hopefully random aul lad bullshit.

Comment

Now this.

Fuck that aul lad.

Comment

Glad it seems not to be as serious, that been said 'Virus' could be virtually anything andRTE confirm he is in hospital. Hopefully just precautionary.
                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Lloyd you've got the words to change a Nation but you're biting your tongue.
                              You've spent a life time stuck in silence, afraid you'll say something wrong.
                              If no one ever hears it, how we gonna learn your song?
                              So come on, come on. You've got a heart as loud as lions.
                              So why let your voice be tamed?
                              Maybe we're a little different, there's no need to be ashamed.
                              You've got the light to fight the shadows, so stop hiding it away.

Comment

Should be a rule that all South Africans finish their sentences with the phrase ''Fooking Prawn'' .

Comment

This looks pretty nifty: http://www.independent.ie/life/trave...-30725822.html
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

On Henshaw at 25s for Motm, come on Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                      Wonder do they do a spice box?
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                        On Henshaw at 25s for Motm, come on Ireland.
                                        SA to beat the 7 point spread for dolla dolla yo myself. If SA are anywhere close to form, this could be a tonking. Rain stopped too.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          Wonder do they do a spice box?
                                          The guy that owns that used to play in the Aquarium a lot. Also got slapped with a six figure revenue bill.

Comment

Lots of guff being spouted about the water protests in here by people who think they're not plebs because they earn over the average industrial wage and know their way around a cheeseboard.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                              Lots of guff being spouted about the water protests in here by people who think they're not plebs because they earn over the average industrial wage and know their way around a cheeseboard.
                                              Cheeseboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                The guy that owns that used to play in the Aquarium a lot. Also got slapped with a six figure revenue bill.
                                                Who?
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Who?
                                                  Gary

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      The plebs actually paid an aquaduact tax which covered public water supply so take that.

Comment

Rugby links

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Stoke have taken an early lead over NZ.
                                                        Any other site for a stream for the game. That site wiziwig seem not to work and full of adware?

Trying to watch it on a Samsung tablet
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                          Any other site for a stream for the game. That site wiziwig seem not to work and full of adware?

Trying to watch it on a Samsung tablet
                                                          Download this http://www.mobdro.com/

Install the app
                                                          Stick on SkySports

Comment

SA to beat the 7 point spread for dolla dolla yo myself. If SA are anywhere close to form, this could be a tonking. Rain stopped too.
                                                            Da fuq? SA turning down easy kicks. Ireland playing very smart.

Comment

Da fuq? SA turning down easy kicks. Ireland playing very smart.
                                                              Have you met a more arrogant group that white Saffers?
                                                              Be a long second half though Bakkies and Schalk burger and Strauss not a smuch as a penalty machine as Bismarck but quality.

Comment

Bismark is not very bright is he

I don't understand how Poite is allowed ref professional games

Comment

Scotland seem to be playing quite the game today. 14 points up against Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    Bismark is not very bright is he

I don't understand how Poite is allowed ref professional games
                                                                    Front row forward in being thick shocker.
                                                                    Poite gets lots of abuse as a ref i think because he looks weedy and nerdy and is French.
                                                                    George Clancy and any of the scottish refs would have you shaking your head alright.
                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 08-11-14, 18:21.

Comment

[vine]OeEvWEO3gFe[/vine]

Comment

Download this http://www.mobdro.com/

Install the app
                                                                        Stick on SkySports
                                                                        My tablet is not permitting the app to be installed as it is from an unknown source
                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Gary
                                                                          Ah interesting.

My tablet is not permitting the app to be installed as it is from an unknown source
                                                                          There is an option to install from other sources, Google that and it should work.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Game on

Comment

You can change that in your settings.

Comment

Goodbye money. SA look like they've been on the piss for a fortnight.

Comment

Invoking the bbv this early?

Comment

Have it now. Ty Ty CHD and danny

Comment

Go to Settings > Security > Untick ''Unknown Sources''

Then go into your downloads and install it.

Comment

Have it now. Ty Ty CHD and danny
                                                                                        Grand job. Its a quality app. Lots of stations.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                          Invoking the bbv this early?
                                                                                          Ah no, Ireland the superior team by far. Kearney is looking absolutely superb.

Comment

60 minute bench is the big worry tho.

Comment

Different ball game now though.

Comment

Grand job. Its a quality app. Lots of stations.
                                                                                                Oh my... City on the other channel. Great app indeed. Now if only the quality of the picture was a little better... Looks a bit grainy

Comment

[vine]OeEvWEO3gFe[/vine]
                                                                                                  Not sure if I should laugh or not. Looks like she's celebrating when her hands fly up in the air. Meet and greet with Toure on the way for her and her Dad me thinks.

Comment

Different ball game now though.
                                                                                                    Dumb yellow by Strauss too. Game over.

Comment

Nonsense, they are trying as hard as I've ever seen them in an Autumn game.

Comment

The irish forwards have been immense the tackling the winning of the dirty balls on the ground
                                                                                                        against such quality oppisition missing some of our stars is very encouraging.

Comment

Ka Booooooooooooom

Comment

Missing 5 regs? 12+ squad members?

Gona win the World Cup.

Comment

Sexy mofo

Comment

They should come up with a Nobel Prize for rugby and just give it to Schmidt.
                                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Any chance George Hook will retire?
                                                                                                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                    Any chance George Hook will retire?
                                                                                                                    Was the fucking senile gimp promising to ?

Comment

He made Dunphy look like the worlds most educated sports pundit.

Comment

Missing 5 regs? 12+ squad members?

Gona win the World Cup.
                                                                                                                        Schmidt is quite simply the best coach we've ever seen. This kind of performance might make this^^ possible.

Comment

With your rantings and ravings and know it all persona your like a clone of him.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X