• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great post from Bock. lol
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
      I wouldn't be interested in 6 liters of Smirnoff, even if it was genuine and free. Just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Though I'm sure you are well able to resist temptation
      was not to be, yer man wanted a quick sale and I didnt have 80 quid on me.

Anyway as you say a recipe for disaster lol
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

$1000 bubble coming up, run good please.

Course the table fish is chippy

Edit - assuming I'm not the fish
        Last edited by Dice75; 05-12-12, 23:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

GLGLGLGLGLGL
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Stephen Fry's 'Mankind The Story of All of Us' just started on History +1.

Just watched it and it's pretty cool.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Table fish got me through

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                Picked up ten bottles of wine in tesco the other day, must go for another batch on the way home tonight.
                Grabbed 13 bottles (oh, unlucky - don't sell me a car next year!) on the way home from work tonight. As expected, Tesco's was jammed, given their current 25% off wine promo. Should keep us happy for the next few months.

Comment

multi-accounting not banned? etc.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                    Grabbed 13 bottles (oh, unlucky - don't sell me a car next year!) on the way home from work tonight. As expected, Tesco's was jammed, given their current 25% off wine promo. Should keep us happy for the next few months.
                    2 weeks max.

Comment

Which game for the rail? Not stars?

Comment

Cliffs on today's budget?

Any intelligent changes made or is it still the same appeasing of certain interests groups to the detriment of wider society?
                        Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Hmm pretty sure that's the first time i've ever 5bet folded. Feels dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                            Stephen Fry's 'Mankind The Story of All of Us' just started on History +1.

Just watched it and it's pretty cool.
                            Watching it after seeing your post and pretty disappointed by it. I am not a fan of the 'recreation' history method where they tell a story through some irrelevant characters.

Comment

mis click?? next few weeks?
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

I wanna swap one of my HDs out. It's not the system disk, but it's got some programs installed on it. Is there any reason why I can't just c+p the files onto a new disk, rename it and ship it in?

Comment

Now I'm not a chap who has a disposition to get outraged at anything. But I was upstairs on a bus tonight and it had a poster advertising a church of scientology course. Some manner of crap about self-efficiency at work.

I don't think Dublin Bus should be accepting advertisements from that organisation. It was one of these - "Stress about work getting you down?" type ads to suck some unfortunate, vulnerable people into their money squeezing cult.

Dublin Bus are a state owned firm. Our taxes pay for it. Um, I don't quite know where I'm going with that, indignant ranting is new to me. But fuck you Dublin Bus.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Bacon makes everything better.
                                    This.

People over here take a banana, wrap it in bacon and bbq it. It sounds weird but it is genuinely sensational, I have to give major props to whoever the genius mind that first came up with such an idea though.
                                    Last edited by Sledgejammer; 06-12-12, 00:25.
                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                      Now I'm not a chap who has a disposition to get outraged at anything. But I was upstairs on a bus tonight and it had a poster advertising a church of scientology course. Some manner of crap about self-efficiency at work.

I don't think Dublin Bus should be accepting advertisements from that organisation. It was one of these - "Stress about work getting you down?" type ads to suck some unfortunate, vulnerable people into their money squeezing cult.

Dublin Bus are a state owned firm. Our taxes pay for it. Um, I don't quite know where I'm going with that, indignant ranting is new to me. But fuck you Dublin Bus.
                                      I will keep an ear out for you.

SPOILER
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        Bacon makes everything better.
                                        Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                        This.
                                        Everything ?

How about my penis ?
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

The new fare hikes are bad enough, I'd be happy to let them sell crack on the buses if it helped.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                            Everything ?

How about my penis ?
                                            Ask Collie :-)

Comment

Everything ?

How about my penis ?
                                              Certainly can't see how it'd make it worse.
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

This.

People over here take a banana, wrap it in bacon and bbq it. It sounds weird but it is genuinely sensational, I have to give major props to whoever the genius mind that first came up with such an idea though.
                                                  Is this some sort of bacon infused dessert, or a banana starter?
                                                  I think desert. With ice-cream?

Comment

Anybody have any experience with instant cameras.

I know Polaroid stopped making them for a while, then brought them back. But the model on their site looks a bit childish. And better options. Being compact, portable is good I suppose.

Edit: I assume film instant is better. Digital instant essentially being a P&S plus a mini printer

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      Is this some sort of bacon infused dessert, or a banana starter?
                                                      I think desert. With ice-cream?
                                                      Yeah they'd bring it out at the end of a BBQ as a desert and it'd usually be on a big table with ice cream etc there, I wouldn't mix the two together though. The bacon banana is all about the texture, the crispy warm bacon wrapped around the slightly colder but still almost melting banana if it's made well works on all kinds of levels.

Comment

Nicky Power ‏@_NickyPower_
                                                        ffs a euro on the buckfast #sadtimes

David Curtis ‏@Daveyboylegend
                                                        @_NickyPower_ cunts making a fastbuck

Comment

Yeah they'd bring it out at the end of a BBQ as a desert and it'd usually be on a big table with ice cream etc there, I wouldn't mix the two together though. The bacon banana is all about the texture, the crispy warm bacon wrapped around the slightly colder but still almost melting banana if it's made well works on all kinds of levels.
                                                          I think i'd mix the two. Not a swirl it up, just side by side.
                                                          Sweet and salty goes well. BK bacon sundae style

SPOILER

Comment

Monty destroying India's late order here.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

managed to lose my jacket to some girl called Laura who studies linguistics in Trinity. If you know her, pm me.
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                managed to lose my jacket to some girl called Laura who studies linguistics in Trinity. If you know her, pm me.
                                                                pm sent

Comment

You need to stop buying your clothes from the womens section!

Comment

You are doing this drinking thing wrong.

Lets swap back.

Comment

Was watching this guy cr1s playing for about 20 mins last night. Donating wasn't the word. Despite being semi busto, i was number 15 in the waiting list to have a 1 bullet shot at him but i never got there

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                        Last edited by eamonhonda; 06-12-12, 08:02.
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                          Cliffs on today's budget?

Any intelligent changes made or is it still the same appeasing of certain interests groups to the detriment of wider society?
                                                                          A couple of not quite-idiotic choices but generally tinkering around the edges of a system that is inherently fucked.

Once the growth predictions for 2013-15 fail to materialise, default will become the, er, default option.
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

We may be reduced to wishing for an early onset of the monsoon. FU Cook and your world-class leadership. Should have sacked Strauss two years ago in retrospect.
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Jesus its more or less night time here its that dark! Every light on in the house.
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                I wanna swap one of my HDs out. It's not the system disk, but it's got some programs installed on it. Is there any reason why I can't just c+p the files onto a new disk, rename it and ship it in?
                                                                                Should be ok to do that, any reg entries the programs need will be held on the system share.

Comment

Ah plying the 'ol fiance with wine in the hope of some sex, I remember it well. Once you pop the ring on it's all change isn't it.

Comment

Ah plying the 'ol fiance with wine in the hope of some sex, I remember it well. Once you pop the ring on it's all change isn't it.
                                                                                    Did I miss an announcement?
                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      We may be reduced to wishing for an early onset of the monsoon. FU Cook and your world-class leadership. Should have sacked Strauss two years ago in retrospect.
                                                                                      Your run good couldn't last forever even with overly generous odds.
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                        Did I miss an announcement?
                                                                                        Bit of a brag: got engaged yesterday Looks like I'm running well in life at the moment!
                                                                                        .

Comment

Jesus, Commons injury from last night. Looked bad at the time. There are dead legs but then there is this.

Comment

Le sigh. What i thought was a bruised shin bone turns out to be a fracture.

I havent bought my Christmas whiskey yet. Is the price impacted by yesterdays budget?

Also, on the budget. We're fucked as a country with these bollockless wonders in charge. I'd have no problem paying more prsi (or paye in next years budget) if only they would tackle the massive problems with the public sector. They wont even make eye contact with that massive elephant for fear of shitting themselves.

Comment

Thoughts on this please , a friend is thinking of buying for her 15 year old.

Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

needs dip
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/BLACKB...-GB/306440/2.9
                                                                                                  It's a good device, but there will be little development happening for it App-wise, so if the 15 y/o will want it for standard internet access/twitter etc and watching movies it's grand. Otherwise, maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                    is there a cap, in euro terms, on the amount you can draw down from your AVC? I am really interested to know if they placed a cap on it. They put a limit on the contributions due to one prominent business woman taking the absolute piss out of the scheme and I am just wondering now if they are going to allow her to whip it out free gratis should she so choose.
                                                                                                    isnt it 25% at standard rate ? thats what i thhought i heard yesterday.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                      It's a good device, but there will be little development happening for it App-wise, so if the 15 y/o will want it for standard internet access/twitter etc and watching movies it's grand. Otherwise, maybe not.
                                                                                                      I was telling her go for the nexus after ye all raving about here. She wants for the BBM free messaging . The friend doesnt mind paying the extra for the Nexus
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/BLACKB...-GB/306440/2.9
                                                                                                        would stick to android imo
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

a nexus is like a smoke alarm,anyone who doesnt have one is just an idiot
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                                            Le sigh. What i thought was a bruised shin bone turns out to be a fracture.

I havent bought my Christmas whiskey yet. Is the price impacted by yesterdays budget?

Also, on the budget. We're fucked as a country with these bollockless wonders in charge. I'd have no problem paying more prsi (or paye in next years budget) if only they would tackle the massive problems with the public sector. They wont even make eye contact with that massive elephant for fear of shitting themselves.

I got what I had expected in the budget. More tax on my wages before I get them and more expensive to drink, drive and smoke. Vat was inevitable also.

I agree that not looking at PS pay and allowances is a joke. I am sure over 70% of all departments spending is a fairly reasonable estimation.

I found the fact that means testing child benefit is impossible to be funny. Its almost as if the revenue doesn't actually keep tabs on what people are earning and we have no way of calculating how many kids live in a house.

I also like that he admitted to not finding 1/3 of a billion. All good saying that we are showing the world that we can run ourselves and our people are prepared to work our way out of this hole. How do you think the markets respond to the announcement of I knew where the line was and fell short.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                              needs dip
                                                                                                              Not her fault, its a glandular thing

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                a nexus is like a smoke alarm,anyone who doesnt have one is just an idiot
                                                                                                                Erroneous. My iPad 3 pisses on your nexus imo

Comment

isnt it 25% at standard rate ? thats what i thhought i heard yesterday.
                                                                                                                  I believe its 30%, its a good move imo. Will need to look at the full qualifying criteria today.

Comment

Also, BCB, you are too young to be paying AVC's !!

Thats for people in their 50's.
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                      Erroneous. My iPad 3 pisses on your nexus imo
                                                                                                                      lol nice price too
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I was telling her go for the nexus after ye all raving about here. She wants for the BBM free messaging . The friend doesnt mind paying the extra for the Nexus
                                                                                                                        My cousin was the same about BBM but then got fed up with it. She got rid of an HTC and bought a blackberry. Had it all over facebook about her new BBM. Next time I visited she was back to HTC and said the blackberry was a pile of shite and there was something about doing away with BBM messaging or something anyway and not worth it. No idea if any of that true or not.

Android all the way. Tell her friends to go on go chat and you have BBM messaging on android.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                          is there a cap, in euro terms, on the amount you can draw down from your AVC? I am really interested to know if they placed a cap on it. They put a limit on the contributions due to one prominent business woman taking the absolute piss out of the scheme and I am just wondering now if they are going to allow her to whip it out free gratis should she so choose.
                                                                                                                          No details until the Finance Act.

It's not being whipped out free though. You have to pay 41% income tax on it.

I'd imagine the govt would be delighted to get more income tax and also to get loans repaid to the banks they own in the circumstances....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X