This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    I know Club websites are supposed to be a bit biased, but Barca's could easily have been written by a North Korean PR firm:
    The Spanish commentary is so ridiculously biased. They just kept coming out with terms like 'lamentable' and 'ugly' to describe Celtic's tactics.

Rayo Vallecano's manager said the other week that he would never set his team out to play like Celtic as he would have to hide his face in shame if he did.

How did their valiant, proud approach work out? A 5-0 defeat at home.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      Didn't think Argo was out til tomorrow?
      Saw it in the States last week.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

oh full tilt your so beautiful
        airport, lol

Comment

Absolute quality to catch it up on the big screen, the William H Macy character is excellent + the screen rapport between Dirk & Reed is fantastic, savage movie all round.

jessies girl, 99 red ballons, nena,dirk diggler,boogie nights,baking soda.the scene where guns go off, and people die. Dirks coming of age moment
          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I've moved away from commentaries as alas I have an annoying voice but I threw this together today appreciate if people could check it out (its just music over some game play)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoC7UglBy6Y&feature=plcp

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
              When did Rod Stewart start going to matches - and crying? I remember being on a tour of celtic park years ago back when Larsson was playing and yer wan, the tour guide making it angrily clear that he had never ever sat in his "seat for life". Although tbf he might have only had it a few years at that stage - probably around 2001 or 2002.
              Pretty sure he mentions Celtic in a song for a long time ago. I'd say you one was mistaken, or he simply hadn't been because in hadn't been in scotland since he got the seat at that stages. I doubt they just hand out seats for life to anyone who fancies one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                I've moved away from commentaries as alas I have an annoying voice but I threw this together today appreciate if people could check it out (its just music over some game play)

I watched a few of your videos, I didn't find you had an annoying voice. If a few people said they did I definitely wouldn't let it put you off, it's very subjective.

Comment

heh <3 boogie nights

Nah I'm not kiddin. I want whats in the safe. I want whats in the goddamn safe in the goddamn master bedroom in the fucking floor in the goddamn fucking floor safe thats all

what a scene

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    Pretty sure he mentions Celtic in a song for a long time ago. I'd say you one was mistaken, or he simply hadn't been because in hadn't been in scotland since he got the seat at that stages. I doubt they just hand out seats for life to anyone who fancies one.
                    I remember he had one and so did billy connolly. She said bc had used his a few times but pretty much stressed that rod had never used his. She may have been mistaken but she stressed the point. I think the two of them had opened the revamped stadium

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                      The Spanish commentary is so ridiculously biased. They just kept coming out with terms like 'lamentable' and 'ugly' to describe Celtic's tactics.

Rayo Vallecano's manager said the other week that he would never set his team out to play like Celtic as he would have to hide his face in shame if he did.

How did their valiant, proud approach work out? A 5-0 defeat at home.
                      I'm sure plenty of manager have set out their team like Celtic at the Nou Camp and suffered 6-0 and 7-0 defeats. Sometimes things go with you and sometimes things go against you and the fact that Celtic unluckily lost just 2-1 in the NC whilst Vallecano lost 5-0 at home doesn't necessarily prove that the Vallecano manager is wrong.

Just getting the vibe from some Celtic acquaintances that they seem to believe their club has discovered some formula for playing Barcelona which has escaped the best of Spanish and European managers over the last 5 seasons - whereas the truth is that a bizarre set of things happened over the two games.

Seems a shame to have to be almost begrudging after such an utterly phenomenal performance tonight.

Comment

Some of your Twitter stuff has been weird the last while, your videos have been good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                          Jesus Mellor you seem to know something about everything. Maybe you do, or maybe you are a good insta-googler.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            Some of your Twitter stuff has been weird the last while, your videos have been good though.
                            cheers Danny. Twitter time is split between NFL and gaming talk. Was going a bit mental at the refs in the steelers game last week. I'll try keep it a bit more relevant from now on

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                              When did Rod Stewart start going to matches - and crying? I remember being on a tour of celtic park years ago back when Larsson was playing and yer wan, the tour guide making it angrily clear that he had never ever sat in his "seat for life". Although tbf he might have only had it a few years at that stage - probably around 2001 or 2002.

The funniest/most memorable part of the tour - there was maybe 20 or 25 people on it - and we were in some nostalgia room. I was looking at paolo di canio's gold boots and the guide was going on about something from ancient days. I had kind of zoned out when I heard her say "Any questions...? Anyone...? Yes....you in the "IRA volunteer" t-shirt at the back..." Can't remember the guys question or anything but it was a funny moment.

Went to see Celtic v Rangers later on in Hampden park , Celtic won 3-1 I think with Larrson and Sutton scoring ,3 red cards tons of yellows and a couple of dodgy penalties. Lived up to the hype tbf
                              Rod Stewart was always a big soccer fan. I remember reading somewhere that he had to make the choice between being a professional soccer player or a musician. Think he had signed apprentice forms with Brentford F C as a teenager.

Comment

cheers Danny. Twitter time is split between NFL and gaming talk. Was going a bit mental at the refs in the steelers game last week. I'll try keep it a bit more relevant from now on
                                More so the gaming speak but it's kinda funny as well.

Comment

@ Satnav I seen a couple of days ago you were looking for a new phone for your daughter. How much does she spend on credit per month?

I rang 3 and they are giving me a new iphone 4s for 40 quid a month all in. 2 year contract though

Comment

LOI play off under appeal

Comment

is it just me or does i poker stall for an extra second before river on an all in for extra suspense?
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                        lol I was trying to be funny
                                        I got it.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                          I got it.
                                          nightshift back?
                                          airport, lol

Comment

FT time 4/9 ipoker 3k just under 1k up top

edit: i raise with jj donkey calls. flop 89j two clubs i check donkey shoves, i call, he has k6 spades runner runner flush obv
                                            Last edited by eamonhonda; 08-11-12, 04:40.
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Are you still in Eamonn?

I don't know why I watch the walking dead, it really sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                Are you still in Eamonn?

ugh i recovered and then min raised called a shove with JJ v A9 and he flops A to go out in 9th. such value at that table could have crushed it
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  ugh i recovered and then min raised called a shove with JJ v A9 and he flops A to go out in 9th. such value at that table could have crushed it
                                                  Hard luck

Comment

Robbie Keane taring the MLS playoffs up tonight, decent first half brace!
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Are you still in Eamonn?

Walking dead Spoiler

SPOILER
                                                      Jesus Christ that was harrowing

Comment

Who's the dreamboat on the login for Fulltilt?
                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                          Who's the dreamboat on the login for Fulltilt?
                                                          Isildur/ Viktor Blom

Comment

Bit late for rush poker isn't it, Eamon? I was just getting in a few hands before work...
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Walking dead Spoiler

SPOILER
                                                              Jesus Christ that was harrowing
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              Yeah it was rough, wasn't it? No punches were pulled.
                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

@ Satnav I seen a couple of days ago you were looking for a new phone for your daughter. How much does she spend on credit per month?

I rang 3 and they are giving me a new iphone 4s for 40 quid a month all in. 2 year contract though
                                                                She only spends a fiver a month on meteor as she gets unlimited texts to any network which is fantastic in fairness. My contract is up next month and I am going back to prepay.
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                  SPOILER

They seem to be going back in the direction of the comic this season, which means its going to get very nasty this season.
                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

is it just me or does i poker stall for an extra second before river on an all in for extra suspense?
                                                                    I'm pretty sure it's the secret "House Code" kicking in. The alograthim differs from House to House but goes something like this:

>(examine remaining player stacks)<
                                                                    > list largest to smallest<
                                                                    >Let #river card# benefit largest stack<
                                                                    Pause *1000*
                                                                    >send losing players reload bonus information<
                                                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                      Reminds me of the time the wife took a notion she wanted to paint my toes pink one evening. I put up a half-hearted effort to refuse (all part of my bigger plan to slope into the IO Sat in the Emporium a few nights later). Cue the next night playing 5-a-side in UCD & of course I dislocate my ankle and break my leg. All I can think of through the pain when the ambulance guys arrive is please don't cut the runner & sock off, they did

Cue a lot of funny looks & 6 nights in Vincents listening to tittering nurses
                                                                      Had similar experience. Went to a fancy dress as Tina Turner (don't ask) and had my finger nails painted navy. Got home around 7am in a heap. Had to get up at 9am to collect a new car and basically ran out the door. I'm not joking when I say about 5 people in the showrooms/garage shook my hand that day. For the first fellow you kinda say "fancy dress last night, blah blah blah". By the last lad it was just "how ya".

Comment

You can get the Samsung S3 for the exact same money 3 prepay is som deal. €20 a month - free internet, free texts, free 3 to 3 calls and free calls at weekend. 20 quid last me about 7 weeks. I have a DD online with them for the last three months but I have to cancel it because I have like 50e credit n my phone as of the other day

She only spends a fiver a month on meteor as she gets unlimited texts to any network which is fantastic in fairness. My contract is up next month and I am going back to prepay.
                                                                        That is some deal for teenagers in fairness but I hate when the same people over and over again ask can I use your phone for a call!
                                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                          You can get the Samsung S3 for the exact same money 3 prepay is som deal. €20 a month - free internet, free texts, free 3 to 3 calls and free calls at weekend. 20 quid last me about 7 weeks. I have a DD online with them for the last three months but I have to cancel it because I have like 50e credit n my phone as of the other day

That is some deal for teenagers in fairness but I hate when the same people over and over again ask can I use your phone for a call!
                                                                          Nah she never does , I do get loads of "The person at 085 xxxxxx has no credit and would like you to ring them " though. Colm gave her his ipod and she uses viber on that so thats handy when she is in a wifi zone.
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

<adds Dice and careca to list of poker-playing trannies, filed under 'unattractive ones'>
                                                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              <adds Dice and careca to list of poker-playing trannies, filed under 'unattractive ones'>
                                                                              Do you have a file for 'attractive ones'

Comment

WP Ste.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                  You can get the Samsung S3 for the exact same money
                                                                                  My only genuine complaint about the S3 is that its nearly too big. I wouldnt be an apple fanboy by any stretch of the imagination but I just prefer it over the samsung

Comment

ummmmm

no
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                      ummmmm

no
                                                                                      In fairness some of them aren't the worst!

Comment

SPOILER

They seem to be going back in the direction of the comic this season, which means its going to get very nasty this season.
                                                                                        comic spoiler
                                                                                        SPOILER

I don't think the ghostfone angle would work
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Are you still in Eamonn?

Completely agree. First season was good, start of 2nd season was okay, then it got so shit. And that f**king farm,

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
                                                                                            Completely agree. First season was good, start of 2nd season was okay, then it got so shit. And that f**king farm,
                                                                                            season 3 is totes amazeballs though

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              comic spoiler
                                                                                              SPOILER

I don't think the ghostfone angle would work
                                                                                              comic spoiler
                                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                                              Aye, but they could do zombie suicide, 'stranger, we feed them strangers!', torture, behanding, lots of insane shit in the prison arc could still be fit in
                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Eoin McLove's voice.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  It could have been worse, but it probably would have to have been rated 18

comic spoiler
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  Aye, but they could do zombie suicide, 'stranger, we feed them strangers!', torture, behanding, lots of insane shit in the prison arc could still be fit in
                                                                                                  Aye

Comment

Xmas gift suggestion time

Comment

BK, did you delete some of your older videos, or am I just missing how to access them?

Gotta do a few more 'playthrough' gaming videos sometime soon, I recently completed Batman: Arkham City and Deus Ex Human Revolution, so should be starting one of my long list of unplayed games tonight... choice is between Dawn of War 2, Shogun: Total War 2 or The Witcher 2 (all sequels but all good according to the critics!)

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                        BK, did you delete some of your older videos, or am I just missing how to access them?

Gotta do a few more 'playthrough' gaming videos sometime soon, I recently completed Batman: Arkham City and Deus Ex Human Revolution, so should be starting one of my long list of unplayed games tonight... choice is between Dawn of War 2, Shogun: Total War 2 or The Witcher 2 (all sequels but all good according to the critics!)
                                                                                                        Yeah I messed them up! I took them down to re-render them so the video and sound quality would be better but I did it in a file format not compatible with YT so I lost them

I miss gaming a lot! iv barely picked up a controller the last 8 weeks or so because I want to focus on college work. Like you I'll have a large pile of unplayed games I'll get to around xmas time and get stuck right into it

Comment

Neil Channing retweet, nice

Comment

Nah she never does , I do get loads of "The person at 085 xxxxxx has no credit and would like you to ring them " though. Colm gave her his ipod and she uses viber on that so thats handy when she is in a wifi zone.
                                                                                                            I also use whatsapp for texting. It isn't as annoying as viber and again is used in wifi areas. I have loads more people now on whatsapp than I do viber.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              I also use whatsapp for texting. It isn't as annoying as viber and again is used in wifi areas. I have loads more people now on whatsapp than I do viber.
                                                                                                              ya i got that too but all my friends use viber must ask her about that one alright.
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Anyone have any good Liar/Spoofer gifs?

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-11-12, 12:03.
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I thought it was pretty standard to get massive discounts when signing up to a contract. I’m in a contract with Vodafone with my parents, an 18 month contract which started about 15 months ago. We got 3 free Galaxy S2s, €480 upfront credit to pay for a cancellation fee from 3 and a 20% discount from the monthly bill (makes it ~€90 +VAT a month between us IIRC) and more shared minutes/texts/data than we could ever use.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                        btw just looking at the German Google Play website and it has the Nexus 4 8gb at €300 and the 16gb at €350. That's just ridic competitive pricing!
                                                                                                                        Where are u in Germany Hitch?

Heading over in morning.

Comment

do aib have their fx rates online anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X