X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
    I think she is a fat mess is what he is implying
    or her head is made of compressed carbon.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
      She's rotund.
      massive hole is correct than so

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        "you sweat alot, even for a fat bird"
        That would be quite a challenge. Quite personal tbh.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

how about not taking your jacket/scarf/gloves off in the pub/club, that way you can't lose them.
          Rigger is a recent student of DeadParrot Funk Fu.
          In fairness, he only went to lesson one where you lumber potential assailants down with clothes while using sexy, sexy dancing to show you are not to be messed with.

Lesson 2 involved getting clothes back and moonwalk exits but I am impressed with his ability to improvise and apply techniques to attract ladies.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

need a computer wise person to tell me which one to get!

Argos took my laptop 9 weeks ago and avoided 11 calls and 4 emails before I went into the store to be told they completely lost it, giving me new one now. Laptop was 440 and they're gonna give me one worth up to 460, yay! I'll pay extra if there is a very nice one for 500/550 or so

appreciate any advice techy folk

to be used for basics pretty much
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
              need a computer wise person to tell me which one to get!

Argos took my laptop 9 weeks ago and avoided 11 calls and 4 emails before I went into the store to be told they completely lost it, giving me new one now. Laptop was 440 and they're gonna give me one worth up to 460, yay! I'll pay extra if there is a very nice one for 500/550 or so

appreciate any advice techy folk

to be used for basics pretty much
              full cash refund and gtf out of Argos.

or this one

Comment

Make sure it has a passport editor program installed on it.
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                  Make sure it has a passport editor program installed on it.
                  and a breathalyser.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    Rigger is a recent student of DeadParrot Funk Fu.
                    In fairness, he only went to lesson one where you lumber potential assailants down with clothes while using sexy, sexy dancing to show you are not to be messed with.

Lesson 2 involved getting clothes back and moonwalk exits but I am impressed with his ability to improvise and apply techniques to attract ladies.

Comment

@Rigger, Shirleys there's an app for lost jackets etc by now?
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Uefa confirms Euro 2020 to be staged in various cities across Europe.

Opr

Comment

Euro 2020 to be held all over Europe.

CHD

Comment

full cash refund and gtf out of Argos.

or this one
                            http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...s|14419039.htm
                            was actually a present, didn't even last 8 months. printer came with it which never worked, I used to like Argos and all before this. I'll aim for the refund 1st but I'm lazy and need a laptop anyway so meh. want the best of a bad bunch
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Euro 2020 to be held all over Europe.

CHD
                              too slow
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

too slow
                                CHD gag too subtle for primate shock.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                  CHD gag too subtle for primate shock.
                                  Nah I was too slow.

I then did the ninja edit to take the piss and save some face, pretty embarrassed I was beaten to it by opr but fair play to him and I wish him all the luck.

Comment

I think once Tokyo get the Olympics ahead of Istanbul (vote next June) and Turkey makes it clear that they are available again to do a solo-host of Euro 2020 that todays announcement will be forgotten about.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      I think once Tokyo get the Olympics ahead of Istanbul (vote next June) and Turkey makes it clear that they are available again to do a solo-host of Euro 2020 that todays announcement will be forgotten about.
                                      Platini had this dream didn't he?

Chances of it being changed are slim and none.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          sound engineer day!

Comment

Platini had this dream didn't he?

Chances of it being changed are slim and none.
                                            Logistically complicated event spanning multiple countries where the host cities can't even be finalised until the qualifiers are completed in November 2019?

Or one country offering 7 years in advance to take the whole thing on?

I reckon Turkey would have their hand snapped off if their bid was back on the table next summer.

Comment

Logistically complicated event spanning multiple countries where the host cities can't even be finalised until the qualifiers are completed in November 2019?

I reckon Turkey would have their hand snapped off if their bid was back on the table next summer.
                                              But, Platini.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                I thought of a prop bet idea but it's possible that I have heard it before?

The idea is that for a period of time, the person can only buy things in a particular agreed upon €2 store. Everything they buy. Some of those shops sell some food items like shitty noodles and soft drinks, toiletries and all sorts of sh1te.

So what's the over/under, how long could someone do it for?
                                                I think the food stuff would be the main problem.
                                                inski

Or just walk up and insult them and then try to win them over.
                                                Will report back.

Need ideas for the insult. I am thinking 'you look retarded'.
                                                my favourite - first line to a girl "can I smell your pussy", "no", "must be your feet then"

I'll happily wingman you whilst you try
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

There's fierce competition I'm sure, but I think I met a candidate for the ultimate slut last night. My mate's girlfriend (herself possibly in contention for a place on the podium, but not quite loose enough to bring home the bacon) came along to the club we were in with her friend.

Her friend spent the first 10 minutes shiting on about her recent wedding and showing us the ring. Then, she walks up to another friend of ours (who to be fair to him had missed all the wedding talk and didn't know she was married) and whispers in his ear 'in the toilets, in two minutes.' Right on cue she trots off to the lads jacks and waits in the cubicle for my mate, who duly followed her in.
                                                  bring her along to next ipb night out plz
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

But, Platini.
                                                    Hmmmm, just seen they are talking of deciding the host cities by 2014 so you could be right. I thought they'd have to wait til they see who'd qualified.

Comment

The host cities are going to be decided in 2014.

I don't mind it too much as a once off, provided it's well-organised and UEFA manage to strike a deal with transport companies to prevent ludicrous air and rail fares.

What would ruin this is if UEFA use it as a chance to 'broaden their football family' and play games in Baku, Minsk and the Gaza strip.

Comment

Chances of Dublin/Cardiff or Dublin/Scotland?

Comment

The host cities are going to be decided in 2014.

I don't mind it too much as a once off, provided it's well-organised and UEFA manage to strike a deal with transport companies to prevent ludicrous air and rail fares.

What would ruin this is if UEFA use it as a chance to 'broaden their football family' and play games in Baku, Minsk and the Gaza strip.
                                                          Ironically its the one structure that you can't really broaden the hosts for.
                                                          Previously if you hosted you were guaranteed qualification, whereas I assume they aren't going to give auto qualification to 12 countries for 2020.
                                                          Why would the likes of say Ireland bid for games as you are staring into a financial abyss if you don't qualify and get landed with Bulgaria v Slovenia games. So realistically only the big 6/7 countries who always qualify could risk bidding for games.

Thats why I thought they'd be waiting until after qualification was finalised before deciding cities ; that would have at least made some sense. But 2014 decision as you said.

Comment

Chances of Dublin/Cardiff or Dublin/Scotland?
                                                            One group between the three and at least one 1/4 final must be a near certainty.

Comment

Previously if you hosted you were guaranteed qualification, whereas I assume they aren't going to give auto qualification to 12 countries for 2020.
                                                              Why would the likes of say Ireland bid for games as you are staring into a financial abyss if you don't qualify and get landed with Bulgaria v Slovenia games. So realistically only the big 6/7 countries who always qualify could risk bidding for games.

Thats why I thought they'd be waiting until after qualification was finalised before deciding cities ; that would have at least made some sense. But 2014 decision as you said.
                                                              Yea but for an Ireland Scotland Wales group you are guaranteed to have at least one local nation to choose from even if it is England.

Comment

Boardwalk empire meets the GAA. A light hearted look at who would play who!!

Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Generally in international tournaments the smaller countries tend to bring more travelling support due to the novelty factor of playing in a major tournament (like Ireland). So if you're hosting a game between two smaller footballing nations I still think you would fill or nearly fill the Aviva.

Then you have the big countries who may not bring huge numbers but are a big enough draw anyway to bring the locals in (Italy or Spain).

I imagine Ireland will bid and I definitely think they should. Dublin would be a very good host city for a couple of group stage games, sharing the group with one of the other Celtic countries.

Comment

Anyone know anything about sat navs? I know nothing about them but thinking about getting my dad one for Christmas. Must have both European and North American maps. Garmin vs TomTom? Which is better? Any recommendations?

Comment

any streams for the pool game?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                        any streams for the pool game?
                                                                        filmon.com streams ITV4 for free.

Comment

Yet more reasons to lol at Chelsea FC

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                            @Rigger, Shirleys there's an app for lost jackets etc by now?
                                                                            Should really have put GPS in it.

I recall now that Laura was a second year lingustics (and french) Trinity student living (and/or from) Ranelegh. The search continues.

inski

my favourite - first line to a girl "can I smell your pussy", "no", "must be your feet then"

I'll happily wingman you whilst you try
                                                                            Have you used it. That could end badly possibly.

Comment

Should really have put GPS in it.

I recall now that Laura was a second year lingustics (and french) Trinity student living (and/or from) Ranelegh. The search continues.

Have you used it. That could end badly possibly.
                                                                              indeed it could, has and possibly will again. I actually had a sidebet that I couldn't go up to a girl on the night, say it and then it around by the end of the night. 7th time trying and €50 in the bag

your €2 store idea, how long you thinking? I volunteer
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Probably a good idea for you, they don't sell alcohol.
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                  Anyone know anything about sat navs? I know nothing about them but thinking about getting my dad one for Christmas.
                                                                                  Too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                    Too easy.
                                                                                    Are you 12?

Comment

Standalone satnavs are essentially outdated pieces of kit now tbh, plus you have to pay for updates to maps. If he travels a lot and drives when there, just use a smartphone and a local sim card with some data on it.

Comment

Downloading GTA Vice City atm for iOS, lookin forward to getting re-acquainted with Tommy. The best of the GTA series imo

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Downloading GTA Vice City atm for iOS, lookin forward to getting re-acquainted with Tommy. The best of the GTA series imo
                                                                                          is it out for android yet?
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            is it out for android yet?
                                                                                            AFAIK it was released on iOS and Android today

Comment

Just bought a four pack of soap. That's how I roll.

I think I told jacket girl 2 about crazy catalan jacket stealing girl (as she looked similar).
                                                                                              Perhaps the potential irony was just too much to bare for her.
                                                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 06-12-12, 19:07.

Comment

indeed it could, has and possibly will again. I actually had a sidebet that I couldn't go up to a girl on the night, say it and then it around by the end of the night. 7th time trying and €50 in the bag

6 months or a year.

Comment

Are you 12?
                                                                                                  I used to be.

Comment

6 months or a year.
                                                                                                    outski, couldn't live without alcohol and pat the baker white bread for that long. be good other than that
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

...Could anyone answer. I'm selling a real Ronaldo manu Jersey, would anyone know how much roughly it would be worth?...

Comment

lol ipoker defend my BB with 10 8 flop comes 10 8 Kcc villian leads out for 1200 i make it 4200 he shoves for 7500 i call. he has AQo. gives me chiplead
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

6 months or a year.
                                                                                                          I know there is no chance of this actually happening, but I'd imagine for that period of time it would need to be an amount around 30k or so to make this even close to worth a persons time, and no one would put up that sort of wedge for something like that.

Comment

Just bought a four pack of soap. That's how I roll.
                                                                                                            Using soap like a boss, i like it. For me soap loses its lustre a little when the embossed insignia disappears through use. After that you know the bar is beginning to wain and if it had a mind of its own would know it isnt impressing you as much anymore.
                                                                                                            And when the outside edge start to take a different paler hue to the centre of the soap the relationship youve built with it is beginning to turn sour. The good thing about a bar is thinking about your next one and what one your going to buy next, hoping you stumble across a good one not that many other people have come across.
                                                                                                            I bought a great lemon soap here. Didnt know the significance of it until later as it was written about in Ulysses. The scent and colour held up for longer than i expected but succumbed to the usual issues.
                                                                                                            Ballsy though with the 4 pack, thats showing commitment.

Comment

ikea

Buy the single now from - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/playin-with-my-friends-single/id572510058'Playin' With My Friends (Cover) by Masters In FranceOri...

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                                http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Are you 12?
                                                                                                                  Jimmy Saville ???

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    This may sound like a silly question, but how do people tend to use their 7 inch tablets? Do they view them as home devices or carry them about? I wouldn't be interested in carrying one around, and if you are only going to use it at home then why use something as small as a 7 inch tablet.
                                                                                                                    I take mine about with me. When I went to Scotland there I used that rather than taking my laptop with me. it was really handy. I have used it outside the home on many occasions. I also have it beside my bed and would browse online on that rather than my phone.

Comment

fuck off Greyhound

Comment

Fucking Microsoft..

I have two email addresses linked. I do not know/remember the password for one of them.

I went onto my email tonight, had been reading in the one account then was swapping over to the other one when it said it looked like someone is trying to access my account.

Now it asked for my name (gave all 3 as not sure lol) had to provide details of contacts, subject lines of recent emails I sent (???) folders I have set up plus the answer to my security question.

I went through all this and submitted. THEN it tells me details to sort the account will be sent to the alternate email address!! the one I don't know the fucking password too. So that is me locked out my email and have to wait 24 hours before I can do anything.

Waiting on quotes for a few things as well and use my email regular.

And before anyone says.. I have gmail accounts but found it difficult to get people to change over to using my new account and this one tends to be used.

/rant

Comment

Might have a sneaky opportunity to get to Aintree on Saturday for a mates stag, they're flying out friday with a bunch of lads going Sat morning too. My wife was due that weekend so i didnt think about going but all looking good here at home plus one of the lads heading Sat has had to pull out as his wife is actually throwing him a surprise B'day bash Saturday night. So am I a total Gypo for heading to Liverpool when I have a 14 Day old baby at home? Also I think i'm gonna use the old 'I got my footy bet up tonight love' just to ease it in that i'll be spending non Christmas essential money, does this wash with the wimin?. Plus how much does it cost to switch names on a flight?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X